In Reverse

Story Info
Unexpected change hits the marriage.
1.4k words
3.53
54.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell a story of my crazy marriage. My wife Theresa and I have been married for eight years and dated for three prior to getting married. I am five feet eleven inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes and a muscular build. Theresa is a petite blond about five one and 95 pounds will a full B cup breast size.

Our relationship started as a very normal guy meets girl, guys asks girl out, girl says yes and the rest is history. Or so we both thought.

After being married for a year things started to get a little boring and stale between us. This staleness was mostly of a sexual nature. As you can imagine after having sex and the occasional blowjob or eating my wife out it became a little boring and redundant. Then things changed.

It all started very innocent. Theresa and I were having sex, she was on all fours (which in itself was a change for us) and I spanked her ass. I am not sure what made me do it or why, but her moan let me know that she clearly enjoyed it. So I did it again. That night we had sex four times, which is more then ever before. The last two times I spanked her and that was all that was needed for me to be pounding my dick into her pussy with the wildest sex we had ever had at the time.

This went on for a few months but even that got stale. But then I started to get more aggressive. I would spank her, pull her hair even push her down to give me a blow job, when I could tell she wouldn’t have done it on her own. I think we both noticed that this “new sex” was much better and more fulfilling.

Then one night we had a talk. And this is what I decided and Theresa or course agreed. I was in charge sexually. She could not ask any questions nor could she complain. She would do as she was told all the while trusting that I would be looking out for our best interests. I also told her that she would not only be a sex slave but would do as told all of the time.

These are some of the ground rules I set up. Every morning Theresa would wake up a half hour before me and make breakfast. She would have a separate room with only a bed so as not to wake me when her alarm went off. She would then proceed to the bedroom to give me a morning blowjob and then serve me breakfast. At that point we both had normal jobs, her a teacher and me an architect, we would go about our daily duties. She would be home earlier then me because of our professions where should would prepare dinner and be waiting for me in only her high heels and her chastity device.

She would then serve me dinner and give me a blowjob while I ate. After dinner we would proceed to the TV room for our nightly activities. Every night would be different. Sometimes she would be told to massage my feet. Other times she would give me a blowjob and sometimes we would just talk.

However, I would love to tell you about one of my favorite nights with Theresa. In the TV room I had her bend over the sofa and spread her legs apart. At which time I removed my belt. I then whipped her with my belt probably about thirty five times until her ass was bright red. I then lubed her asshole with the KY jelly and fucker her ass. I had the most thunderous orgasm of my life that night and she cried in my arms and said she loved me.

Another of my favorite times with Theresa was to go out to dinner or some other night on the town. When we were ready for the drive home I would have here remove all of her clothes and remain naked for the drive home. Then depending on my mood and how she had behaved during the week would depend how far she would walk home naked, sometimes only a block, others a couple of miles. I knew this was the one thing I would do to her that she did not enjoy, but I still felt the need to have her naked. She was at no times to enter the house with clothes on so she was accustomed disrobing outside but she did not like the long walk.

Oh, and about her chastity device, it would be removed once a month (daily for grooming purposes only) and she would be allowed to bring herself to orgasm. This would only be rewarded after she begged and she would have to thank me for this in a proper manner.

This lasted for about five years and then things began to change. I become more involved in my work and had less time for Theresa. At times she would ask to spanked, whipped with my belt or fucked in the ass, but I didn’t have the time or energy. I would also tell her that I was in charge, even thought we were both unhappy with the current phase of our relationship.

Then on a Thursday evening I cam home for work for the shock of my life. My wife was clothed in a full dominatrix outfit. She commanded my to strip naked and go get the key to her chastity devise. I know I could have refused and punished her greatly for this acting out, which to this day I do not know if that is what she expected. I proceeded to remove my clothes go upstairs and get the key to the chastity devise and free her. I was immediately equipped with a devise of my own chastity device, that allows me to become erect but prevents me for bringing myself to orgasm.

I will now take you through the next few days so that you have an idea of how things changed.

I was moved into the bedroom with only a bed. I awoke Friday morning and prepared breakfast for my wife. I then ate her pussy until she came and served her breakfast. We then went to work. When I returned home I removed all of my clothes before entering and proceeded to make dinner (to the best of my abilities) and eat her out while she ate.

I then cleaned the dishes while she rested. I entered the TV room where she instructed me to go get one of my belts. After I returned with my belt she had me bend over the sofa and spread my legs. She then whipped my ass, I am not sure how many times but I was in a lot of pain. She proceeded to fuck me in the ass, with what she told me was her new strap on dick. After she was finished I tried to hold back the tears but could not. I was sent to my room. Saturday was a long day for me, you see I had never cleaned the house or done laundry until that day, however I learned because these would be my future house chores.

Saturday night we went out to dinner and we had a great conversation and our new relationship was forgotten until it was time to go home. To my shock I was told to remove all of my clothes and place them in the trunk. She then drove us until we were about three miles from our house and told me to “remove” myself from the car. This was the first time I understood why she hated when I did this to her. Getting home was both embarrassing and humiliating.

When I returned home I was allowed inside but was informed that in the future I may be spending the night on the back porch naked, which I never did to her.

On Sunday Theresa put me over her knee and spanked me and asked me if I had earned the right to cum. Unsure of what to say I said that was a decision for her to make, even though I had not gone this long without and orgasm since a year into our marriage. She said I had not and once a month I would be given ways to earn orgasms. But those stories are for a later day.

As you can see I am not sure if things really have changed since the night I spanked my Theresa seven years ago, all I know is that it has been forty days since my last orgasm and as I type this I am naked except for a chastity device and a butt plug.