In Search of Jeannie Pt. 02

Story Info
Luna throws herself in the deep end.
6.3k words
4.43
10.7k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: For those of you that have been reading "Lisa's Second Chance" this story is a prequel and takes place around 7 years before Lisa is recruited to the commune. We meet some of the main characters before they met Lisa.

If you have not read "Lisa's Second Chance" then this story works well on its own and I hope you enjoy it.

Kisses. Lisa XXX

*****

Part 2 - The Journey Continues.

It was time to take stock. I'd woken on my second morning in the Interstar Bio Conservation Training Facility after a really good night's sleep. The events of the previous day seemed almost like a dream, it was hard to believe that I'd mated with an alien species already and harder to believe that I'd enjoyed it. As if that wasn't enough to take in, Helena had brought me to a massive orgasm right after. It was all quite mind blowing.

That morning as I sat, looking out of the window, I felt no ill effects at all. I'd been so scared the day before, but it had been Helena who'd taken such good care of me and brought me to the right place in just a few hours. I was curious to see what the day brought but not really scared any more. The previous evening, Helena and I had enjoyed some wine and ate dinner together in the lounge before bed. We hadn't talked about what had happened or what would come but just got to know each other, sharing our tastes in music, movies and books amongst other things. I felt really comfortable with her and she seemed to genuinely like me.

Helena had told me to stay in my room this morning, some support teams were coming to clean the living wing and replenish our supplies and Helena felt that it would be best for me if I didn't run into anyone from the outside just yet. Helena said she would go to clean up the mess in the room we used for the mating. I took a long and leisurely bath and got myself ready for the day. I chose to wear some really sexy panties today, a red thong and decided that I really didn't need a bra. I would be in my room for a while so I pulled on my tracksuit. As I started to prepare some breakfast and a cup of herbal tea, I could hear people moving around outside my room, they were using vacuum cleaners and pretty soon their sound faded into the distance.

I'd chosen a couple of books for my room from the selection in the lounge the previous day and settled on my bed to read. I'd got a couple of chapters in when there was a knock at the door and I leapt to my feet with a smile. My day could start and each day was a day closer to Jeannie.

Swinging the door open, Helena smiled at me. I couldn't help looking up and down at her and immediately felt a little disappointed to see she was dressed in black cargo pants and a white shirt. Still, she looked really good. She kissed me on the cheek as I invited her in.

Helena pulled up a chair and sat down. "Good morning Luna, how are you doing today?"

"I feel great!" I said, "I feel really good about yesterday."

"That's wonderful and makes me feel really happy for you." Helena replied. "I am really proud of how you handled yesterday, like a pro!"

"So, what's next?" I asked as I leant forward on my chair.

"Hmm, I'm going to need you to be a little patient today. I'm hoping that if all goes well, we could spend some time this evening, but I have another woman coming here in a little while and I must attend to her downstairs this afternoon. Are you OK by yourself?"

I felt a bit disappointed as I'd been looking forward to the day, but I could chill out by myself, "sure, that's fine with me."

"You can use any of the facilities here, but can I ask you not to come into the lab without me?"

I nodded. "Of course, I understand."

Helena smiled at me. "I promise I'll come and find you later whatever, OK?"

I sensed that Helena noticed my disappointment. I nodded, "sure, I'll look forward to seeing you later today"

"Thank you," Helena said, "I know you're excited to carry on our work and I promise it'll all be worth the wait."

Helena said goodbye and left me alone in my room. I decided that I wouldn't sulk and I'd make the most of my day and spend some time in the gym. After half an hour or so, I made my way downstairs to the gym. It was great, and I had a fantastic workout. Getting some exercise had helped me feel better about being on my own. The workout had made me sweat and so I went back to my room and took my second shower of the day.

After I was once again clean and dry, I dressed in my plain jeans and a tee shirt, roughly sorted my hair and went back down to the lounge where I had planned on spending the afternoon watching a couple of trashy movies. Stretched out on a sofa, I actually enjoyed having some time to myself. It had been a while since I had properly chilled out and this was what I needed. In the end, I spent the entire afternoon watching the TV which felt like a real treat.

Once I had reached the point that I couldn't stand any more TV, I made some herbal tea and dragged myself out of the lounge and walked along the lower corridor to the main doors where I let myself out and sat on the step. I could see the Interstar base in the distance from here and was enjoying watching the shuttles come and go as I savoured the warm evening sun on my skin.

The sound of the door opening behind me snapped me back to reality and I spun around, delighted that Helena had found me except that this wasn't Helena, this was a young girl in her early 20s who looked as surprised to see me as I was to see her.

"Oh, ur, sorry," she said.

"Me too, I'm in your way," I replied, for some reason, feeling embarrassed.

"I think I had the same idea, I was going to pass some time and sit here, mind if I join you?" she said.

I wasn't at all prepared to meet anyone else, but she seemed nice. "Sure," I said as I slid along the step to make some room.

"Thanks," she said as she sat down, "the sun feels so good."

"Yeah, I'm loving it." I replied.

"So, you must me Luna, the new girl? Helena was telling me all about you, think she likes you!"

"Oh, Yes, that's me. I'm really new. Nice to hear that Helena likes me, I like her too."

"I'm Alice." she said. "Good to meet you, so, what do you think so far?"

"I think I like it, I did have a good day with Helena yesterday." I said feeling like I was being a little cagey, but Helena had clearly told Alice all about me and what we'd done.

Alice picked up on my hesitation straight away. "Hey, I get it, you probably feel embarrassed or something, I did when I was new."

I realised that I had a good opportunity to ask questions and so I decided to make the most of it. "How long have you been, urrr, here?"

Alice laughed and slightly shook her head. "Awww, don't feel weird. Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I've been living this life for four years, but I'm not based here. I live on another facility, I'm just here for a quick assignment and I'll be gone. In fact, I should be on my way back home by now, but the eggs weren't ready. Helena is sorting them now, so she'll come and get me soon."

Of course, I still found it so strange that I was in a place that was into breeding with non-human species, but I had to be impressed how open and cool Helena and now, Alice were about it. "I was trying to think of what to say or ask but my mind keeps going blank." I said, being honest.

"Yeah, I forget what it's like when you're new. I've seen women screaming in fear and others all chilled out in their first weeks. Not everyone stays, lots of women can't handle it. You seem really relaxed but you're lucky, Helena is perfect to guide you through. You want my advice? Trust her and you'll make it."

I nodded. I thought for a second and decided to open up a bit. I'm not sure why, but it felt right. "Helena helped me mate with a Bhartra last night, I was so scared at first. In the end though, it really felt good and didn't hurt me."

Alice's face lit up, "Oh yeah, I've not been with a Bhartra in so long now, such gentle little things but that lovely long dick hits all the right places huh?"

I giggled and started to relax." Fuck, yeah! I imagined it would have just fucked my brains out for a few seconds, but he had mad skills!"

"God yes!" Alice said between laughs, "Those things give me a real nice orgasm."

I felt a little awkward, "Well, I didn't cum actually, I was a little scared at the time but, afterwards, Helena, well, she, urm, ..."

"Made you cum?" Alice sniggered as she finished my sentence for me.

I smiled and nodded.

"She always does that, we all do. This is as much about sexual pleasure for all of us, you'd better get used to lots of full on girl-girl action as well as the aliens! This life, you will probably have sex with 20 or 30 different women in a year one way or another. Just seems to be the way it goes. It's so good to be free and able to do that. Plus, we rarely ever get involved with breeding alone, we are at least in pairs and that is such an intimate act, but you need to get used to sharing it."

20 or 30! I thought for a second or two. It made sense to me that this would be how it would work but I wasn't sure how I felt about Jeannie being shared around but would I have a choice or was it even my choice to make? The cold and hard truth was that I was easy about sex, I always had been and one-night stands with women and men had been frequent and fun for me. I would be fine and enjoy that level of sexual contact and the best bit would be that I wouldn't need to feel guilty or ashamed. I would simply be part of a group of women for whom that would be normal.

"Yeah, I pretty much figured that." I said. "I'm finding that I can accept the reality of this life far more easily that I thought I would."

"Wow, you're really strong and impressive." Alice said as she looked at me closely and squinted her eyes. "I can't wait until I get a chance to spend some intimate time with you."

I felt myself blush a little and then decided to make the most of my new life. "Mmm, me too," I said as I slid my hand onto Alice's knee and slid a little closer to her.

Alice spun her head around and, in that split second, I decided to kiss her but fate intervened and her comms pad buzzed. Alice rolled her eyes, pulled it out of her pocket and looked at the message and raised her eyebrows. "Ahhh sorry babe, I've got to go, Helena's ready for me downstairs."

"OK, that sucks but maybe next time huh?"

Alice went to get up and leant forward planting a lovely sloppy kiss on my lips. I Loved feeling her lips and badly wanted more but she got to her feet and said, "There will be a next time, I guarantee that."

I grinned as I watched Alice turn away and walk back into the building. As the door slammed shut, I lay back on the step and closed my eyes. I'd enjoyed my little encounter with Alice, she was sexy, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen to her.

Sometime about half an hour later the sun began to set, and I decided to go back inside. The evening was warm but I was going to go back to the lounge, get a drink and maybe read for a while. I got up from my step and wandered back inside the building and along the corridor. I was just reaching the stairs and about to turn right into the lounge when from the lab corridor came Helena who swung the doors open and stopped when she saw me. She had her usual sweet smile and wearing just some plain back underwear, she looked really sexy.

"Hey Luna." she said as she approached.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked her politely.

"I'm really good Luna. So, I hear you met Alice?" Helena said. Before I could answer she carried on, "you made quite an impression."

"Oh, that's good I guess."

Helena laughed. "Yeah, that's really good and that's what it's all about. Alice says you're feeling strong today, she was impressed by you and couldn't believe your first time was only yesterday."

I looked at Helena for a second. "Look, I'm not sure if it's these tablets I'm taking or what, but I feel sexy, chilled out and safe. Not sure why I'm not still terrified but I'm not."

A big smile spread over Helena's face. "Well, that makes me happy but even so, I promise there's nothing to fear. So, what do you say to coming and joining Alice and me. You could watch and see what we're doing?"

I only had to think for a few seconds, this seemed too good to miss and would give me a chance to see what could come next for me. "Yeah, you don't need to ask me twice."

"Wow!" Helena exclaimed, "You are something else!"

I giggled. "I'm up for it, if I'm gonna try this life then I'm all in."

Helena smiled sweetly at me, "Come on then, better not keep Alice waiting."

I nodded, and we walked into the Lab again, I followed Helena as she led the way back downstairs. In my head, I expected to be going back the same room as last night, but we walked right past it and a little further down the corridor.

Helena stopped outside another door and turned to me. "She's in here, feel free to do whatever you want in here and if it's too much and you want out then no worries. This will be a little more intense for you I think."

I suddenly felt a little odd and apprehensive and hoped I hadn't made a mistake but there would be no turning back now. I wasn't about to make myself look stupid and so, I followed Helena into the room which I was surprised to find was almost in darkness with just some dim red lights. It took a few seconds for my eyes to become accustomed to the dark but soon I saw Helena walking away and Alice sitting on a chair on the far side of the room. This room wasn't as nice looking as the one I'd been in the night before, there was a similar bed and a couple of chairs and then the only other fixture was a counter along one wall and a wash basin.

My concentration was broken by Alice. "Hey babe, glad you could join us." She said as she got to her feet. Alice walked over to me and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "You're so welcome here." She whispered just before she moved away. Helena had moved over to the counter and was opening boxes, I couldn't see what she was doing in the dark.

"I'm getting an egg implanted today." Alice said in a way that made it seem like the most normal thing you could do. "It's a good way to carry this species back to my commune. I guess it'll be in here a couple of days." She said as she put her hand on her lower abdomen.

"What species?" I asked as if knowing the answer would make any difference.

"Gariforca." Replied Alice. "I've done these a few times now, they are pretty big, but Helena is an expert at getting them in."

I heard Helena laugh in the background. "So, no actual alien this time?"

"No." Alice said as she shook her head. "There are no males in existence as far as we know so we've been trying to produce one by artificial impregnation. So far, only females. Maybe, we'll be lucky this time!"

I was just about to ask my next question when Helena interrupted us. "It's ready honey." She said to Alice.

"Good, I can't wait." Alice said with a giggle and gave me a huge smile as she walked over to the chair. I watched her as she lifted her top over her head and unclasped her white bra. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she stood upright with her perfect breasts just about illuminated by the dim light. Alice unbuttoned her jeans at the same time she kicked off her pumps. Pretty soon she stood back upright wearing just her white thong. Alice walked back towards me and giggled as she saw me looking at her. "Like what you see?" she said,

"Oh yes!" I said surprisingly cheekily. It was hard to feel nervous when the woman involved was so laid back.

Alice gave me a last big grin and bent forward sliding her panties off which she stepped out of and then she climbed up on the bed and lay down.

I walked over to the bed and stood next to Alice. I could hardly believe my eyes as she opened her legs widely and dropped her hand down over her belly and began to massage her own clit right in front of me. "Ohh," she exclaimed, "I'm so fucking wet already." As her fingers pressed between her labia with a lovely audible squelching noise.

"Of course, you are." Helena said as she walked across holding a small black box. "You know I'll make sure you enjoy it."

Alice began to arch her back a little and made little moaning noises as she slid two fingers into her pussy and began to fuck herself. I wanted to touch her so badly and I could feel myself getting wet. I'd become so distracted watching her masturbate in front of me that I'd forgotten all about the alien egg.

"Ohhhh my God." Alice whispered between pants as she sped up her fingers. Her wet pussy was making such lovely noises as she fucked herself. As I watched, mesmerised, Alice opened her legs as wide as they would go, and she pushed a third finger into her own body as she let out a long moan.

I jumped as I felt a hand on my lower back. Helena had moved next to me. "Are you OK?" She whispered. I just looked and nodded which made Helena smile at me. Helena slid her hand off my back and opened the little box and showed me inside. As Alice moaned and writhed around in the background, I could make out a white ball with blue and yellow marble-like streaks all over it. "This is the egg." Helena said. I looked hard and it seemed slippery, it was also quite big, about the size of a fist. Before I could say anything, Helena said "Watch this." Then she stepped away from me and walked around the bed reaching Alice's thigh.

Alice was close to orgasm, I could tell as her body kept tensing and her breath trembled. Alice confirmed it as she looked at Helena and told her, "I think I'm gonna cum." Helena put her hand on Alice's thigh just as she pushed her fingers inside herself deeply and held them still. Her body shook a little and then she came with a sexy grunting noise, a little squirt and she slumped back on the bed, immediately pushing herself up on her elbows.

Helena had taken the egg out of the container and held it in her left hand. Alice was gasping for breath but just said "now."

Helena just put the egg between her legs and Alice looked down, watching intently, letting out a little grunt as the egg touched her pussy lips. I couldn't have spoken even if I wanted to, my eyes were glued to the scene in front of me which just looked erotic and not scary.

Helena began to twist the egg and push it. Alice gasped a few times as her pussy stretched open. She gritted her teeth and suddenly shouted out, "Pusssshhhh, all the way, all the way!" Helena did as she was asked, and I saw her push the egg. "Arrrghhhhhhhh fuckkk fuckkkk fuckkkk!" Alice wailed as her pussy suddenly relented and the egg slid inside, finally, her pussy closed around it and it was safely inside her body. "Ohhhhh, yes." Alice said as she slumped back on the bed.

"Well done honey, I got it all the way in first time." Helena said as she moved up and leant over Alice, before kissing her on the lips. I watched Alice drop her hand to her lower abdomen and she rested it on her public mound. Helena looked at me. "What did you think?" Alice turned her head to look at me with a huge smile.

"That was the strangest thing I've ever seen but also one of the hottest, I think!"

Alice breathed deeply and giggled at me. "That's just the start it's gonna get a whole lot stranger."

"That's true, but I think Luna can handle it." Helena added.

Alice sat up slowly. "God, I need a shower." She said as she spun around and even more slowly got to her feet. "See you in a bit." She said as she walked out of the room leaving Helena and I alone.

"Alice will have to leave soon and take the egg back to her commune. I'm going to clean up a bit in here, but I want you to wait in the next room to the right, is that OK?"

"Yes, of course." I said as Helena smiled at me.

I turned and walked out of the room and nervously opened the next door along to corridor. I needn't have been worried, it was a comfortable room with a couple of big sofas, a computer and some books. I sat down and thought about Alice, all I could think of was her pussy stretched around that egg and the pleasure it had given her. I think the medication Helena had given me really was increasing my sex drive and all I could focus on was the damp feeling in my panties and urge to give myself some relief. That, however, would have to wait until I was alone.

12