In Service of the Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back from the kiss, her lipstick having brightened his mouth. She gave him a mischievous smile, "There's something wrong with your claim." She said as her free hand ran down his abs, feeling them through his shirt. "What's that?" he replied roaming her back with one hand and cupping her butt cheek with another. "If only you and your apprentice can go through the wards, how come I got in?" She kissed under his chin, giving it a playful lick after asking her question. "I made an exception for you of course." Even if it was in jest, it struck home. He was her exception too.

Embracing him she gave a second to look around at the empty manor before resting her forehead on his chest and closing her eyes. "You're lonely, that's why you agreed to go on a date with me." She spoke, not raising her head and speaking into his chest. He looked down at the back of her head. The herbal scent from her hair had him breathing deeply. "It's not because of who my father is. It's not for business. You don't want to feel loneliness anymore." She spoke matter of fact, not inviting a response. "Well tonight you won't be alone, Brock." She squeezed him, lifting her chin and looking up at him. "I really had a great time today. I think you did too. You won't feel alone for as long as you keep asking me out because I will always say yes."

Looking down at that knee buckling beautiful face he had to struggle to talk instead of other things. "And what about you? Why did a wonderful, gorgeous girl like yourself who could have anyone in the world agree to this? I'm not exactly Romeo with my texting abilities." The thought of telling him the whole truth flashed through her mind. She believed he would still sleep with her and unlock her new nature but selfishly she did not want to risk it. Nor did she want to run the risk of him not believing her and just thinking she was weird or making a bad joke.

Instead Alex decided to give him another truth, "Aside from the fact you're handsome, rich, and kind to me?" She grinned before continuing. "Everything in my life has already been planned for me. Then I was given your number and I figured hell, it's worked out so far." She rested her cheek against his chest before adding, "And you're awfully sexy and it turns out a pretty good kisser."

Brock stayed silent for a while, enjoying his arms wrapped around this creature of immense appeal. Finally, in a soft murmur, he spoke right beside her ear, "I prefer being alone, truth be told. But when your father sent me a photograph of you, I knew I'd regret it until the day I died if I didn't try. I'm very glad I did, you're more than I could have ever hoped."

Without another word she raised her head up and gave him a gentle kiss before pulling away from him. "Where are your chambers?" She held him by one hand, her other with her clutch. Butterflies took flight inside her. Her heart raced so fast she wondered if it was dangerous. He pointed down a hallway with his eyes and she lead him down it. His entire home was furnished in what seemed to be many lifetimes of treasure. Some of the paintings she recognized, were they originals?

After some time and not a word spoken they arrived at a large door. He went ahead of her, stepping into the room and removing his coat. As he placed the coat on the back of a chair, she peered around the room in awe. It was a mix between the old and the new. Lights hidden so you could not see them. Exotic looking plants dotted the chamber. A massive religious looking mural was painted on the ceiling meant to look the sky with battling angels preparing for war. Tapestries and mirrors hung from the walls. There was an entryway to an enormous bath and shower. The center piece was one of the largest beds she had ever seen but it was not lifted far from the ground. The backboard was a dark wood with carvings of figures locked in a struggle.

"This is something." Alex said breathlessly and then attempted to gather herself. "Nice room." She said far too curtly trying not to seem impressed after already failing miserably. He gave her a smile, his blue eyes seemed to shimmer and then due to nothing she could finger the lights dimmed to a more romantic tone. She set her clutch down on the chair that held his coat and did a slow, methodically saunter around the room as his eyes followed her. She wondered if he was as hungry for her as she was for him at this point. She already knew he had her beat on nerves. Damn, was she going to break out sweating? The thought made her even more nervous, compounding the issue.

After taking in the decorum up close she ended her stroll in front of him. "Please, take a seat on the bed." She motioned, and he went to obey. As he was sitting down, she drew the zipper of her dress down and let it fall to the floor encircling her feet. She stepped out of the cloth ring and rested one hand on her hip, the other by her side. She wore a matching set of laced dark blue panties and bra. Alex had seen herself in the mirror and being able to judge a woman, she knew he would be pleased.

This body was that of a goddess. Sure, everyone had their preferences, but this was crafted to pleasure the eye. It wasn't skinny by any means. Instead it had muscular tone to it though the curves were soft and filled out. Her breasts were not large but were certainly not small, they fit her athletic form realistically. Her rear though had a little extra kick to it. It was not all muscle, an extra cushion put in Allerius's design. Alex did not smile at Brock, only stared at him with an expressionless face. He was frozen in place, eyes unblinking. Then he gulped.

That was just the reaction Alex was hoping for. Still in the gladiator sandals, she covered the ground to him like a tigress approaching an already wounded prey. She was in no hurry, she would dine tonight. Even though outwardly she held confidence and was controlling the moment, internally she was a wreck. It's as if her body was on autopilot and her mind was just there to witness. Finally, she stood before him, it was time.

"Hands to the sides, please." She waved her finger after he had tried to reach out and touch her. Even as she was doing that her other hand slipped behind her, unfastening her bra. She let it slip forward down her arms and then careless tossed it to the side. Her breasts were slightly contrasting to her firm body. They were soft and swayed with her motion. Her brown, erect nipples felt good in the open air. Her hair was still held up in its complex weaving buns, so she wouldn't have to worry about it getting in the way of what she was going to do next.

Wordlessly she began to methodically undress him at a leisure pace. First his shoes and socks, then after unbuttoning his shirt she tossed it atop the growing pile of garments. Unbuckling his belt, she made it seem careless as she brushed her hand against his bulge. After peeling off his pants with a little help from him, she helped him out of his undershirt. She was struck by his flawless skin; his musculature was nearly unattainable from her personal experience. He bore no signs of age along his rippling, clean shaven chest. She traced her fingertips across his abs and pec's. He was a near match for her in physical perfection. She'd take shape shifting over the religious diet and exercise regime he must endure.

Then reality struck her and the calm before the storm ended. Butterflies were replaced with bats now desperately twisting and twirling in an attempt to avoid the bright spotlight she was now under. In nothing but his boxers he had scooted as far to the edge of the bed as he could without toppling, still leaning back. She looked into his eyes, biting her lower lip. Her fingers slipped the boxers free and they found their spot with the other unwanted castoffs. Her eyes were drawn down to what would be the tool to forge her new existence.

It was uncircumcised. She had not even thought of that and didn't know why it surprised her. She had just figured it would be like her own had been. She didn't mind, Allerius had shared some special moves for this particular type. What did bother her however was even after sensually undressing him in her bra and panties he was not even aroused. This man must be made of steel she thought, sliding her hands up his thighs and past his hips to rest them on his abs. Gripping his washboard waist she locked eyes with him and for the first time in her life, inhaled a cock.

The masculine musk filled her nostrils as she enveloped him in her mouth, her tongue softly lapping his foreskin and head. He gave her a look of confused pleasure, was something wrong she wondered? Obviously not she thought as the blood began to spasm into his organ, quickly inflating it in her maw's sensual, wet embrace. She drew him from her mouth, one hand leaving his abs to grasp his saliva-soaked shaft. Patiently her hand flowed up and down, there was no hurry. She smiled up at him before going back to work, stroking his foreskin with her tongue before in taking the head again. She held him inside her mouth, applying heavy licks to the underside of his penis head all the while continuously stroking him. Her eyes stayed focused on his, she had always liked eye contact and with this pretty face she figured he would enjoy it too.

Brock didn't know what was going on. If it wasn't for his tricks he'd have been bathing in precum by the time she took off his boxers. This girl was extraordinary, why was her mouth so warm. She felt fever hot, it was so different than anything he had experienced before. Her saliva was thick yet so intensely slick, he felt the pressure of all her movements, but it was as if there was no friction. It stayed hot when exposed to the air, so strange. The questioning thoughts quickly evaporated into pleasure as that gorgeous face looked up at him as if supplicating for his seed. The slow pace of her hand was driving him wild. He just wanted her to go quicker, he wanted to orgasm right then and fill that steaming hot mouth with cum.

Alex bundled his foreskin above his cock head then dove her tongue inside the cone she had made. Sweeping in a circle around the head of the penis she made sure to entertain as many nerve centers as possible. She held his staff steady, the hand not forcing his cock skin up took over the slow and steady strokes. From hilt to hand she ran her tightly cupped fingers along his shaft. Purring into his dick she sped up the twirling circles of her tongue. Alex had grown horny servicing him and she let him know it with titillating, throaty moans.

Alex was startled when his hand encircled the back of her head. She moved her hands off to his thighs and surrendered to his will. Allowing him to guide her she went deep on his cock, delving as far as she dared. Allerius had spared her a gag reflex so the now totally engorged eight-inch penis slide down her throat without natural resistance. Alex had to reposition herself to allow Brock's sex deeper, but he didn't seem to notice. His head had rocked back, his eyes closed, and he gasped. She only obeyed his forceful manipulations, the head of his blood infused organ scraping the back of her throat.

He bucked in her mouth repeatedly. She gargled on him but did not fight his invasion. Scooping his ass cheeks with both hands she tugged him into her. She did not pull breathe for nearly thirty seconds as he used her mouth. Finally, she had broken away, pulling back and gasping in air. Saliva trailed from her lips to his cock, tethering her to him. Brock did not allow her much recovery before his hand guided her back. This time she loosened further and made sure for a smooth transition.

Alex was in a state of total submission. He thrusted, and she kept his path fully acquiescing. His hand was in command, squeezing her skull and yanking it back before slamming it forward again. Her throat did not grow raw from the onslaught due to her stored energies regenerative power, but she knew he was being far too rough. He had lost control of himself and had begun to full out use her in an animalistic furor.

Realizing it himself he pulled her face away from his inflamed rod. Spittle covered her lips, her chin and his red-hot cock. It dripped down between her tits as she peered up at him with pure servility, her eyes docile and ready to look away at any displeasure on his part. He breathed heavy before his hand snapped away from her leaving her once stylized hair jumbled. Between his gasps he pushed out words, "I'm... so sorry... I didn't..." Instead of acknowledging an apology Alex went back to work. Her hand palmed his testicles and the other weaved in twisting motions along his length. Her mouth once again encompassed his sensitive foreskin and now blood infused fiery head.

Alex cast aside worries of aesthetics and prudence as her mind began to froth over with lust. Her new nature had designed her for pleasuring much like a lioness was designed to down gazelles. This was not the part where she feasted however, she was still chasing down her prey. She was fully committed to the hunt now and there was nothing left to do but go full force if she wanted to eat, if she wanted to survive. He let out a barely audible moan as her throat relaxed, sucking him deep.

This time Brock held his hands to the bed, clenching the sheets and did not interfere. With what seemed like the expertise of a woman that had done nothing but orally gratify cocks all her life, Alex flowed her mouth, tongue and hands along his engorged saliva drenched penis. The thick spittle that only comes from teasing the back of the throat made for the best lubricant Alex thought to herself as she performed the task she was made to do. Finally, he decided enough was enough, gently tugging her by the hair from him. Her saliva once again trailed down from her chin, dripping onto her tits.

"Jesus Christ," Brock said, not really knowing what to think. How possibly could he have not come without his abilities. It was not just her masterful attentiveness, it was all the natural born gifts she had. The feel of her mouth, the incredible fever hot warmth. He knew she was just a woman but where had she come from? He had never had anything like this before. He rose, and she began to hungrily lick his heavily engorged cock. She smeared her spit covered lips and chin against it as he watched in amusement.

Brock then lifted Alex from the waist and laid her on the bed. She wiped her face off with his sheets and then laid her hands above her head. Coyly smirking at him Alex rubbed her thighs together as if urgent for his touch. With one hand he scooped her panties straight down and flung them off into the distance. Within a second, he was beside her, resting his lips around one of her nipples. Alex cooed as the sensitive hard tip was licked and kissed but almost leap up when one of his fingers slide along her soaking wet sex. What was this insane feeling Alex wondered, remembering the lectures of Allerius, her sensations would not be that of a real woman. In some ways, they'd be far more intense. This body had been designed by Allerius to ensure her first time only ended one way.

He gently rubbed her clitoris. It did not excite her like it would a real woman, but it still felt good, the sensation was like the nipples his mouth was currently toying with. Alex wondered if he would notice there was approximately zero hair on her other than her head. She was as bald as a bowling ball down there, not even an hours' worth of fuzz. He did not question it nor did he hesitant when she supplicated for his touch, "Please..." her hands went down to her crotch taking his hand in hers, "Please... put your finger inside of me," she attempted to force him to do so but he was just too powerful. With his free hand he gathered her wrists and pinned them above her.

She gasped, her now glistening, reflective tits heaving up as her back arched. His middle finger had glided into her as if it had been pulled by a string. He gripped her wrists tight as she writhed in pleasure. She was nearly deranged with that thick digit inside of her. Alex had waited so long for this moment and now she finally knew what it felt like to be penetrated. The walls of her simulacrum vagina tried to squeeze the circulation from his finger. Her thighs crossed as she tried to pull his hand in deeper. Alex had little to no control over herself, she had only one thing to achieve, catch that gazelle.

At an ever-quickening pace he began to fuck her with his finger, his hand cupping her mound as he invaded. He was strong, but it was not truly him that made her body bounce in rhythm, she had begun to move herself in any possible way she could to get him deeper. Her breasts moved with fluidity as her hips and back wriggled like a snake. Her face was flushed crimson, she gave him a wanting smile as he watched her trying to use everything he was willing to give.

To a whimpered protest from Alex he removed his finger from her damp sex. He silenced her by pressed it into her welcoming mouth. As Alex dined on her own flavor she admired its mild sweetness. It was unlike anything she had experienced from a real human female. Brock plucked his finger from her suckling mouth to a small popping sound and then lifted her against him, walking on his enormous bed to a collection of silk covered pillows.

Alex was positioned on them, her back and shoulders supported so she had a full view of what was to occur. Brock's body reminded Alex of a Greek sculpture given flesh. He stood looming over her and for the first time she truly accounted for their difference in size. In her new body she was far smaller than she once was, and Brock was much larger than she had ever been. She laid propped up by the pillows exposed in every way as he peered down at her with a deep-seated hunger behind his eyes. He intimidated her and at the same time she relished in it. There was no escape from him, no chance to thwart what was to occur, all she could do was submit to the inevitability.

His penis had lost some of its shine having dried during his finger's spelunking expedition. It's vessels still pumped with heavy quantities of blood having not lost any of its previous luster. It hovered above her since he was standing and was too far in front of her to kiss. Alex leaked her saliva into her hand and applied it to him, gingerly rubbing it along him, pulling back his foreskin with sensual tugs. After a few trips back to refill from her mouth his full impressive length was once again glistening.

Alex thought of applying some to herself but Allerius had not skimped in this respect. Her body responded to this situation by making her slick with a gentle stream of wetness. It tickled her other hole as it ran down and pooled against it. Staring into his wanting eyes she spread her legs and lifted her knees. Brock went down to his knees and with one hand began to guide himself towards its target. Alex felt a sudden pang of anxiety as the realization of their size difference struck again. She was small compared to him. He was big compared to her. Allerius had said this was not a real vagina and Alex did not know how her hole was going to react to this large hunk of meat attempting to pierce her. Would it give way over time like a normal one or would it remain stout and attempt to barricade him from entrance.

The latter seemed like the kind of thing Allerius would do. Alex had to take him no matter what even if it meant getting split apart. It was exactly the devious kind of thing an actual demon would do. Though if she didn't make it malleable enough how would she achieve her goal? Would Allerius's playful sadistic tendencies be the downfall of this entire endeavor? Placing the tips of her fingers on his rocky abs Alex looked up at Brock producing a genuine look of trepidation. "Please go slow at first... It has been awhile..." her voice was muted and embarrassed, her cheeks felt hot. Alex now really did feel like a girl about to have her first experience.