In Some Challenges, Everybody Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me now honey, what's bothering you tonight." Turning to face Her Arthur spoke in a big burst of humble words, he quietly talked to Her in one very long sentence, no breath, no boldness of lies or excuses ... just a simple truth in order to finally get it over with. Taking a deep breath, he began.

"Tonight while coming to you i broke my promise and street raced and i knew i shouldn't but i did and i really enjoyed it but i lost and i am so sorry for not following my promise but i didn't and i'm so SORRY Mistress Tess Ma'am and i could have hurt someone by racing and i will NEVER do that again." Inhaling deeply he bowed his head in shame. So silent was the room. He wished She would say something, anything, yell at him, swear at him for breaking his promise, ANYTHING, please say something his mind screamed. Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt good for not lying or stretching the truth to try to somehow smooth over what he had done.

It was good that Arthur was honest Tess thought to Herself. She already thought She knew what happened, taking the cell phone call earlier from Kia after the race but now She was assured that the driver of the black Corvette was Her submissive. She felt his thigh muscles tensing and relaxing against hers in tune to the flexing of his jaw line as She watched his deeply blushing, emotion filled sad face. She knew he was truly sorry but he broke his promise to Her. As they had agreed previously that to break a promise is really a lie, something She would not accept, something that is punishable, something that also made Tess quite sad to inflict on this boy who She had grown very fond of. Quietly sipping her drink she then asked Kia "What she thought she should do to help him to honor his broken promises."

Kia also had felt Arthur's thigh heat, tensing and relaxing and had watched as his neck turned a deep crimson red while he blurted out his sorrow. In a way She felt a little responsible because She accepted his challenge but she then replied "A broken promise from a child is one thing, but man who breaks his promises has a real problem and I think needs some help to never do that again. That's what I think Tess, but i was a part of this and should accept some responsibility. I am very sorry Tess that his broken promise had anything to do with me."

Arthur turned to Kia in awe of what she said. If he knew that the driver was a Woman he would have only smiled and said that she had a very nice car, give her a thumbs up, NEVER would he challenge a Woman to anything, let alone a street race.

"Kia, I think you are one heck of a driver Ma'am. Jeez, you beat me fair and square," Arthur replied. "It was a promise that I broke, not yours and although i am very humbled by the kindness of what you just said, please know that you have no reason to apologize for anything that happened tonight. So please Ma'am, I humbly apologize for ever challenging you. I would never do that to a Woman."

Kia smiled, seeing his honesty shine so brightly in defense of her. She felt impressed with his words and his humility while addressing her, even more so because of the seriousness of his actions in breaking a promise to his Mistress. "Tess I think a warming is due as penance for breaking his promise to you," She said, patting his thigh. "Then maybe an even more intense spanking with one of your hairbrushes, you do STILL use hairbrushes don't you sis, if you don't i have one in my purse?"

Tess wickedly laughed, "Of course i do Kia, what would a good Mistress ever do without the basics," she teased back to her friend. Patting his thigh She stood, pulling Arthur by the hand up to his feet to stand next to her. Taking his face gently into her hands She kissed Arthur on the lips then whispered in his ear to get the hairbrush off her dresser and come back quickly to her. He almost ran to her bedroom, his heart again pounding wildly in his ears, finding happiness that her kiss signified that she was not truly angry but WAS disappointed. Finding the brush exactly where she said it was, Arthur turned back and almost ran back to her, gently placing the brush in her hand. She sat down next to Kia, close but not touching. "Arthur you will need to move the coffee table towards the fireplace and then stand directly in front of me," which he did with little effort. Standing at attention he began blushing profusely as his Mistress unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled them to the floor. He stood there suddenly erect, very ashamed from the embarrassment of what was happening to him. His eyes on the wall behind the divan, knowing they were looking and watching him. The room was silent, filled with only the crackling of the fire. He wished for the sensual sounds of one of Her CD's so it would help him to better concentrate to be calm while accepting his punishment but the music was soon silenced after telling her of his error.

"Look at me Arthur," Tess said sternly. "I'm so disappointed with you tonight. My surprise to know Kia was in town has been greatly lessened because of your actions. i hate punishing you but I will all though it will be tempered with love and thankfulness that you found the courage to tell me the truth and did not add a lie to a lie, one for breaking your promise and thankfully the other that was never spoken from your lips. You know I worry about you, especially because I know your car is much more than you should ever have since you have that terrible flaw to street race. You could have killed someone Arthur! You could have killed yourself tonight! You could have also taken my dear friend Kia with you! I love you honey but right now Arthur, I'm ashamed of you for breaking your promise to me. You have broken a trust that hurts me deeply. How can i ever trust you sweetie when something simple like street racing obviously means more to you than our relationship? Do you respect me Arthur? Do you not want me to care for your safety like I think I should? Are you still just a little teenage boy in your mind Arthur? Street racing is dangerous honey, don't you know that? I'm so disappointed in you tonight." It grew so silent then. Nothing hurts worse than silence when in trouble he thought. Arthur continued looking deep into the intensity of Her eyes.

"So tell me what you feel about all of this Arthur, I want to know how I can trust your word again and please sit down on the floor, you're giving me a crick in my neck"

Arthur quickly tried to sit down, almost loosing his balance because of his pants locked around his ankles but finally he managed a wildly leg spread stance, thankful that his erection had gone away during Her lecture. Formulating an excuse was never an issue but his honesty of his reply was. He frantically searched for perfect words to help build her trust. His eyes began tearing as he finally softly spoke to her.

"Ma'am, it's so hard for me to know that i have hurt a Woman, especially someone who i respect, honor and trust. I value you Mistress Tess and I, Ma'am I just don't know what I would do without your lead. I know that I have made a terrible, terrible mistake tonight and I don't have the perfect words to help you know how ashamed I am of myself. I'm better than that Ma'am, I'm not a liar and NEVER my intention to lie, especially to you ... but I did and I'm so very sorry that I've hurt my sweet friend and Mistress. I really screwed up and I am so very sorry that in doing what i did, I've caused you to be sad."

Dropping his head slowly to his chest Arthur looked so dejected like a broken hearted little boy, his heart breaking from the shame he brought upon himself. Tess leaned forward and ruffled his hair with her fingers then lightly choming, signifying that she was sharing his pain and to give him a little touch of hope. Cupping his chin with her hand she gently pulled his face upwards so she could look into his eyes and feel assured that his softly whispered words were true. But her question still lingered. How can i trust this sweet man? Still looking deeply into his eyes she decided to give him one more chance, again trusting him to be true and then quietly told him to step out of his trousers and stand up again in front of her.

"Arthur, you know that i hate punishing you but it's now a necessity to give up both closure so we can go on. Come closer Arthur and raise you arms like a good boy. That's it now i want you to look into my eyes so you will know that i still care for you. Arthur looked through his tears, seeing his sweet Mistress looking back at him. Then she pulled him very close to her and gave him a warm hug before she pulled his underpants. Step out of them Arthur so we can begin.

Lifting one leg then the other Kia silently smiled now seeing that he was fully shaved smooth, happy that Tess finally discovered and was obviously enjoying a greater pleasure when a man has no pubic hair to work around during play. Tess hugged him again more closely to her as She said why she wanted him to not hold back emotions from her tonight and if he needed to, to not be afraid of crying. She explained that she must know how effective his punishment was being accepted.

"Yes Ma'am, I will not hold this time because i trust you and i love you for leading me and I'm so sorry for what i've done. She released him and told him to stand at Kia's side then to lay down fully, equally positioned on their laps. They helped him comfortably center himself between their thighs while positioning themselves for an easier reach during his punishment. Kia opened his legs and put his right one behind her while wrapping her left leg around his for better stability incase he suddenly moved out of her control. She was surprised at the smoothness of his skin and almost asked Tess if she also shaved his legs and butt then remembered that a redheads body hair is sometimes down soft and many times almost invisible without closely looking. She felt his leg muscles constrict tightly behind her back and under her leg. "Relax Arthur, this will be over soon," She softly said.

"Hon, a mans word is his bond you've said many times to me. I believed that you hold that paramount in your life just as i know your promise to your wife has always been honored when we are together. I respect you Arthur for that. i wanted you to know that, but I also want you to remember this punishment for the rest of your life" his Mistress said applying the first smack on his pink cheeks, then another and another, building strength and intensity with each spank, alternating from one upturned cheek to another. She always marveled at how his butt cheeks quivered and vibrated like they had a mind of their own when they played as she was doing now while punishing him. She felt his arm wrap around her leg, holding her tightly, embracing her with trust that she would not injure him tonight.

The warming soon turned into a glowing red heat as his Mistress applied even more power, spanking new areas of his cheeks and inner thighs. The pain was terrible, especially on the virgin areas inside of his legs. Trying to close them was useless because of how Kia had arranged herself between. Just when he thought he couldn't take any more his Mistress stopped spanking then slowly began to softly rub his heated flesh with her hand.

"Lift yourself up Arthur," Tess said, "I need to move closer to Kia so i can continue." A bit shaky he did his best to raise his chest from her lap, feeling her slide directly under his stomach, just above his maleness as Kia moved further towards his ankles, his feet again secured by her. Oh how he wished to rub his cheeks but he knew that was not allowed when they play so it definitely was NOT allowed when he was being punished. His Mistress began rubbing his butt once again but un benownst to Arthur, she was rubbing with the back of her brush. It felt cool to his heated skin and almost pleasurable in a way. Rolling over his cheeks like a little toy truck rolls over a floor, the brush seemed to touch everything quite warm below his waist and then she began again.

Hard, crisp strikes creating lines of pain. Each applied with perfect accuracy below the other, not overlapping but joining the previous strike. Arthur's body jolted within his pain. Each line started at the top of his widely stretched cheeks down to the middle of his thigh, then back again to the top for a new line to commence. With each crack of the brush Arthur sounded, at first muted little muffled whimpers of pain then growing louder and louder as the lines formed and continued. Each blow reigned down with the full strength of Tess's arm as Arthur began to scream out his sorrow, begging for her forgiveness and begging for her to stop.

From stem to stern Tess continued with force, intensity and vigor. Line after line on his rear, up and then downward to his thighs. His bucking and pitching movements were well controlled by Kia and Her to keep his body planted for each strike of the brush. Laying over their lap became very intense as were his sounds of sorrow within his pain. She knew her brush strokes hurt him terribly as she gauged his pain by the deeply crimson lines on his cheeks. He began crying like a baby, long tearful wails with tears flowing and dry garbled cries of his sorrow for breaking his promise. She knew it was time for his punishment to end, slowing diminishing her arms motion over his now puffy deeply red cheeks now Spanking only the crown of each swollen mound rather than completing the lines past drawn. With quick staccato spanks, left then right, left then right, each of them perfectly applied on top of the other. The last ten on his butt were strong but not forceful, each with the brush pushing flatly then holding on the spot for five seconds before applying the next. Finally his punishment was over.

Setting the brush on the arm of the divan, Tess cuddled him with her arms, lightly caressing his back and neck with her fingers. His sobbing was deep and long but filled with sorrow for his actions rather than of the pain he was feeling. She knew he was sorry and now only wanted to hold him close to her, slowly soothing away his tears. Quietly she whispered how much she cared for him, worried about him and that she hoped to never, ever have to punish him again. Reaching behind the divan Tess picked up a bottle of lotion, squeezed a large puddle into her hand and then slowly massaged the cooling ointment into his puffy cheeks while telling him he's doing fine.

"Honey I know you're hurting, try to relax while I take some of the fire away." His sobbing lessened, breathing slowed to normal as her fingers and hand slowly smoothed his skin. She inspected every inch of his thighs and cheeks while applying her lotion with soft, sensual ease. She was satisfied there were no skin breaks or open abrasions anywhere, just hot skin under her fingers. After a time of his silence, knowing he now calm, they helped him off of their laps to his Knees on the floor. Tess moved to him and held him very close to her, whispering in his ear that she accepted his apology and that all was again well with them.

Kia watched and listens to her friend Tess and Arthur. Their words of shared care and warm embrace filled love, compassion and renewed trust caused her to smile to herself, knowing that with challenges, sometimes everyone wins.

12