In Stark Contrast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Very nice," Siyeed nodded, containing his disbelief that she'd actually gone through with his suggestion.

A grin spread across the 44 year old Egyptian's face as he inhaled the glorious scent rising from between Amber's parted thighs.

"I knew it," he congratulated himself when he looked back in the mirror and saw the wet spot of recent arousal coating the front panel of the woman's silky white panties.

Even though his vision had seen better days, Siyeed could still clearly discern the puffy outline of Amber's labia through the material as she held her legs apart for him.

"Rub it," he found himself urging out loud before he could stop himself.

An audible gasp of defeated frustration bled from Amber's throat the instant she heard Siyeed up the ante yet again, but still she didn't find the words to voice her dissent.

"You're leaning backwards with your knees spread apart in the backseat of a cab because you don't have the money to pay the fare," Amber inner voice tried rationalizing even though the time for rational thought had probably been left somewhere way back at the hotel.

The Cabby's crude plea to "rub it" played over and over inside her head as the booze and confusion in her system steadily caused everything to go an electric shade of gray.

"Praise to Allah," Siyeed marveled, shaking his head when he saw the woman in the backseat guide her right hand between her thighs to softly massage the squishy flesh beneath her soaked and skimpy underwear.

His heart in his throat as he held his breath, Siyeed listened to Amber's digits as they skimmed and swirled across the front of her panties, the friction of the sound causing goosebumps to well along the back of his neck as he shifted nervously in his seat.

By the time her fingertips came to rest on her lap, Amber was past the point of no return. Wincing each time she grazed her spinning fingers across her aroused clitoris, Amber could feel sizzling jolts of electricity coursing up and down her spine as she gave in to the cabby's demands.

"You...don't...have to...do...this," that voice of inner rationale scolded, but it came across with the same conviction of two hands slipping from a rocky ledge.

Even though she was squirming on the vinyl seat of a nondescript taxi, surrounded by the scent of incense and pine deodorizer, Amber was able somehow to drift backwards 45 minutes or so to the voyeuristic interlude she had back at the hotel. Kneading her fingers hard against her sopping wet red bush, Amber defiantly kept her gaze trained forward, locking them on the cabby's saucer shaped eyes staring back in the rear view. Over and over Amber scratched her fingertips across her clit, imagining she was the one getting plowed back in that hotel pool.

"EEHH...EEHHHH...EEHHAAAHHH," her voice curdled until she was haplessly lurching forward on the slick cushion, her knees now grinding against the back of the seat in front of her.

Butterflying her thighs all the way apart as she snuck her fingers inside the soaked front patch of her panties, Amber used the same tried and true method she'd done hundreds of times in private. Pressing the tip of her thumb down on her clit like a maniac using a remote control, she briskly corkscrewed her wrist before hooking her index and middle deep inside her steaming vaginal crevice.

"AAAAHHHHHGGGGAAAHHHDDDDD," Amber blurted out the instant she jabbed her g-spot, in the process sending several streams of clear, sparkling moisture all over the seat and floorboard of the incredulous man's cab.

For a moment, Amber sat there stunned over what she'd did. It had only been the third or fourth time in her life she'd ever made herself ejaculate to that level during orgasm, and while she probably should have sat there for a few minutes allowing her heart rate to stabilize, more than anything she wanted to get out of that taxi and into the sanctuary of her own home. Needless to say, Amber was in no shape to examine how doing such a naughty and wanton thing may have contributed to the ferocity of her release.

"That should take care of the fare...plus the motherfucking tip," she spat with real venom up to the driver, seemingly pulling down her skirt, grabbing her purse and swinging the door of the cab open in one frightening motion.

Then she was gone...

Part 2 to come...