In Submission to... Ch. 03

Story Info
Kylani shows a new side to Sean.
1.1k words
4.5
19.3k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks went by and Sean and Kylani had become close friends.

"Wow, its beautiful out today." Kylani said.

"Yeah it is Shorty." He said as he tussled her hair.

"Hey, do you want to come see me sing tonight?"

"You sing?"

"Yes, come to the Paradiso. It's a really nice place lots of people come there to sing."

"What about your real estate work?"

"Well I know someone's always looking for a place to live but I have to have some time to myself."

"Oh, Ok, I'll be there."

"Great"

She jumped up and made a squeaky voice and Sean leaned back and laughed. When he stopped he looked in her eyes and couldn't fight temptation, so he leaned down and kissed her. Even though she was shocked she was happy to return his kiss. He ran his hand across her breast and she moaned in his mouth and pulled away. She closed her eyes and laid her head against his chest and took a deep breath.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Yeah, I just...I've been waiting for that."

She wasn't looking at him so he lifted her head gently and smiled.

"I know. See you tonight."

He kissed her again and they both parted ways to prepare for the night. That night when Sean arrived at the Paradiso, he looked around to see if he would see Kylani, but he didn't so he found a booth to sit in so that when she came over they could sit down and talk. A group of women were sitting at a table across the way and they were checking him out.

"Introducing, our very own Diamond Menagerie, Kylani Dagan." The announcer said enthusiastically as the crowd began to cheer.

The curtain parted and Kylani stood in a short red dress that accented her curves in all the right ways. Her voluptuous thighs shimmed from her stockings and made Sean want to snatch want to snatch her off stage and take her home so no man could see her. The heels made her big pretty chocolate legs look edible. Sean had never seen her that way, and the men at the front were just as shocked as he was and they began to refer to her as Angel, Candy and other sweet nicknames. She began to sing.

"Oh baby! How can I put these words together, just to express my love to you? Why can't this be easier? How can I find all the courage I need just to tell you boy you got a hold on me? Its harder than I thought it would be....?"

She sang like an angel. Not to mention she looked fantastic. Her full lips now painted red to match her dress. A little too short in Sean's book but he would wait for the right moment to address her about that. Sean was a really nice guy so it seemed. He was the kind of guy who knew he could get what he wanted, but he was looking for something different. Someone untouched, someone sweet on top and spicy underneath. He knew he had the right girl by her attitude in the spa. Sean was a white collared guy, born rich, heir to the throne. He had inherited his family business when his parents had passed and had made some very smart and very profitable investments throughout the years. He didn't want anyone to know about his golden throne life so he got his job as the "woman pleaser". He was happy with his position and no woman objected him big or small, not even if they tried, he always got what he wanted. He heard an applause and woke up out of his thoughts and started clapping and cheering for Kylani. He looked over at the group of women and two of them were smiled and looked at him flirtatiously. He smiled back thinking...

'Something's never change'

He heard heels clicking and saw shimmering in the distance. She was walking over to see what he thought. She looked even sexier up close. He felt his cock stir and he knew he wanted her. When one of the girls sitting at the table saw he was drooling at Kylani, she decided to make her move before she missed it. A tall 125ibs brunette walked over and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Hi I'm Tess, why are you sitting here all alone?"

She made sure her breast were showing enough and her skirt was short enough. Sadly she didn't realize Sean had become more drawn to the curvaceous type.

"I'm not here alone." He smiled politely.

"Well I don't see anyone sitting here. You don't have to be shy." She laughed and slung her hair.

Kylani saw what was going on and decided to just nod in acknowledgement and leave. She walked toward them and smiled at him and tried to walk past.

"As I said before," without looking he reached out and grabbed Kylani by her waist. "I'm not here alone."

He pulled her to sit down beside him and kissed her. Kylani was shocked and Tess wasn't to far from being dumbfounded.

"You did great babe."

He ran his finger across her bottom lip and kissed her again. Kylani was to shocked to respond. Tess scoffed and walked off defeated.

"Oh my gosh Sean, why did you do that?"

"Lani I know all guys don't kiss you the way I do? Do they?"

"NO, no one has ever kissed me that way."

"Then that tells you something. I know you're trying not get too attached too fast but this is for real."

Some say the truth hurts and that time it did, especially coming from him, and she hated to be analyzed. How the hell did he know what she was trying not to do?

"What do you mean, I try not be attached?"

"Lani, you can't play a charade with me, I can see it all in your eyes. You're a little insecure and you're trying not to get attached. You don't want to get hurt and I totally understand."

'Insecure?!' She thought.

"So what? You some kinda psychologist or something? You can read my damn thoughts?"

His eyes shot to her in anger but he remained calm.

"Lani, I'm only going to tell you once to watch your mouth."

"No, you watch yours, and I'm not a child."

She started to get up and walk away but he pulled her back down. He stood up and stepped out of the booth and held out his hand, she hesitated but grabbed it and they walked out of the Paradiso and went to his car. She felt bad about going off.

"Look, I apologize ok? I just...can't stand for people to analyze me. I truly apologize."

She could tell by his silence he was mad although he looked calm. He wouldn't be when he got her home.

"Just get in the car"

She got in and he drove off to take her home but the house she thought she was going to was not what he had in mind.