In Submission to... Ch. 04

Story Info
Kylani gets in trouble.
1.5k words
4.32
18.8k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove quietly. *Zoom*. Past her house, *Zoom*. Past that crap of a house.

'She's gonna regret that attitude.' He thought thunderously.

"Sean you passed our houses! Sean!"

He looked ahead and she got feaful.

"Sean goddamn it turn around."

His foot got heavier on the accelerator.

"Stop this shit!"

He hit 110mph. She was so scared she sat back and held on to the handles of the door. It seemed to take forever for him to stop the car, but he finally did. She looked up at the mansion that stood before them. He looked at her with a blank face and got out of the car. He walked around to her side and opened the door. He grabbed her hand and led her to the front door.

"Sean look, I just want to go home ok? Please take me home- matter of fact I'll walk."

She turned to walk away but he blocked her, opened the door and pushed her inside. She knew she had pissed him off and had a gut feeling he was going to make her pay for it, but she kept trying to brush it off at the same time she tried to prepare herself for what ever was about to go down. She didn't realize what she was in for and this amused him. He finally decided to talk.

"Lani, you are a beautiful woman, regardless of your size, but a beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn't use such foul language, it gets you in a lot of trouble. That and that attitude. But I like that," he said pointing at her and smiling. "but all of those bad habits, I can break and you don't have a choice but to let me."

She tilted her head at him.

"Is this some kind of sick joke? No fucking way man, I'm not doing anything, so whatever you got planned fuck it and fuck you. I'm not with this kinky shit you got planned." She said boldly.

"Keep it up, you don't know how close you are to getting yourself into something you can't get out of." He was calm.

"Like I said fuck you."

She walked off towards the door, and he walked up on her and grabbed her and pulled her up the stairs to his room. He slung her inside and she struggled not to fall over on her knees. The room was immaculate, like something in an Indonesian castle with a modern flavor to it. Although she had been defiant, her amazement had totally extinguished her fire in one second until he grabbed her again. She struggled hard against him, she broke out in a sweat and he pushed her to fall on the bed, but on her decent she jerked up like a yo-yo. He had grabbed her dress to rip it off. When she realized his plan she fought hard to keep it from happening but to no avail. The dressed ripped off her body and she stood in her corset and underwear trying hard to cover what she felt was her hideous body. She looked at him and he stared at her. Oh gosh she was embarrassed, she looked away.

"I hate you, you sorry son of a bitch!"

She screamed and turned to leave. He grabbed and pulled her down over his lap and pulled down her stockings and underwear around her knees. She was a big girl but she sure as hell wasn't stronger than him. She knew he was disgusted and most of her fighting came from her embarrassment. He knew she was embarrassed and ashamed and he also knew she couldn't tell that he was shockingly attracted to her body and he wanted her bad. Maybe it was her vulnerability that stemmed his craving for her, maybe he just couldn't pass up an opportunity. For some reason he wanted her and bad, but not before he taught her a lesson on her behavior. He rubbed his hand across her round ass and tapped on it lightly. She lifted her head in disbelief of what was about to happen to her. He wanted this to be something she'd never forget, an initiation into a "new life". He wanted her to learn yet he could hardly stand the excitement, but even with his mixed emotions he was going to make her regret and pay. He raised his hand and she closed her eyes to brace herself and his hand branded her bottom.

"OHH my GOSH!!!"

She thought she could hold it in but her ass was burning outrageously from that one hit. He hit her again and again and the hits never got softer, and even thought she had medium dark skin her ass felt fire red. When he stopped she thought it was over but he had only seen it as a warm up. She tried to get up, the tears she was holding in were blinding her and were about to spill over, but she was shocked to find he still had her on lockdown. Begging was not an option but she wasn't going down without a fight.

'He can't hold onto me if I struggle hard enough.' She thought.

She didn't know he was preparing her already burning bottom for his paddle. She tried to pull and scratch is leg but it didn't work, it only pissed him off more.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?"

He raised his paddle and bought it down hard across her backside. This time she lost all control.

"Oh shit! Ahhh, Sean stop it!"

She knew she had lost this battle, tears streamed down her face like two waterfalls in the

Amazon. She screamed, cried an squirmed making the hits sting worse that ever. He gave her 40 licks with his paddle that gave her the feeling her ass had been beaten away.

"Ok, ok Sean I give up, I promise I'll be good, I swear, just pleas stop!"

He finally stopped. She cried hysterically, he gently pushed her off of his lap. She jumped up and down and rubbed her butt, even touching it hurt. He kissed her and wiped her face and walked towards his closes. His calf stung from where she scratched him and he was going to make her pay for that as well. He pulled out his favorite punishment toy, his rattan cane. He went over to her and laid her face down on the bed. She was cooperative until he cuffed her to the bed post.

"Alright babe, you've 30 more licks left and after that it'll all be over.

"Please, no more, I can't take it. I promise I won't have an attitude anymore, I promise."

"I know Jewel, but you have to be punished."

Jewel was his knew nickname for her, and with that being said he stood up and raised the cane and brought it down on her like the wrath of Kahn. She wanted to faint, she just wanted to pass out so she wouldn't feel anymore pain, but she didn't. She screamed and yelled and felt every burning hit he sent down over her butt and thighs. She had no other choice but to submit. They both knew she wouldn't be able to sit or walk right for a great number of days. When he finished, he looked over her now dark red and purple bottom, and was silently pleased with the work he had done. He pulled up some soothing oils and two ice packs.

"I know you'll be a little sore, but now you'll learn your lesson."

He massaged her bottom and pressed the ice packs against her fiery cheeks while she laid there crying and whimpering like a toddler. He smiled and uncuffed her hands. He knew she wouldn't be running off anytime soon. He went and showered and walked back out in his towel.

'Oh my gosh he is so fine, but he ain't getting shit from me' She thought.

He let his towel fall while standing by his dresser to put his night clothes on. He knew she was staring so he decided to give her a little show but he'd let his little man be a surprise. He went over to her and lifted her up to sit down.

"Please, I can not sit down."

"Yes you can."

He made her sit up so she could eat something and be told her rules and regulations.

"You are mine now, you belong to me, and you will do as you're told. Everyday, I will drop you off and pick you up from your job. You'll call me as soon as your shift ends. Your attitude will improve and you are not allowed to use foul language. You have to make dinner every night until I say otherwise, and you are not allowed to wear short revealing clothes in public. Whatever I say goes, no objections. Do you understand?"

'Hell no, but I'm not gonna get hit again' She nodded.