In Submission to... Ch. 05

Story Info
Kylani's new life with Sean.
1.7k words
4.24
18.9k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day they went through a new start at their new life.

"Kylani lets go!"

"I'm coming!" She yelled as she stiffly walked down the stairs.

He smiled at his success.

'That'll teach her.' He thought.

She finally made it downstairs where he grabbed her and kissed her deeply.

"Let's go Jewel."

He escorted her out to the car. When she saw he'd decided to take his Avalanche SUV she got upset.

'This asshole did this on purpose!' She thought.

She tried to find a comfortable way to climb in and sit down but she knew she had to grit and bear it. She climbed up in the truck and eased down in the seat grimacing while trying to find a more comfortable way to sit. He silently laughed at her shifting and took off to take her to work. When they arrived she turned to get out, but he snatched her back to look at him.

"I told you, call me when your shift is over. If you don't I'll find out and you'll end up in more trouble and I'm pretty sure you don't want that. Do you?"

He rubbed her face and turned and got out and helped her out.

"Have a great day Jewel."

He kissed her, patted her butt, got in the truck and took off. She had it her mind to just run away, but she didn't want to lose her job. She walked inside and her boss walked up to her.

"How'd you catch a ride with Mr. Rusman?

"With who?"

"Mr. Rustman, the owner of this company?"

"Um, no, that guy is no owner of any company."

She laughed and walked off from and him and went into her office. She tried hard to forget about Sean and what John had said, but she kept getting a nagging feeling. John walked in.

"Kylani, I would like you to meet Mr. Sean Rusman."

Sean walked in and her heart dropped into her stomach, she didn't want it to be true.

"Oh, we've met. Isn't that right Miss Dagan?"

Tears stung her eyes but she mustard up enough courage to speak.

"Yes, we have! How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you. So, Miss Dagan, when does your shift end?"

"2:15."

She hoped he'd misheard her and thought she said 2:50.

"I'm sorry what?"

"2:15"

"Ok then, I'd like to see you in my office at 2:25"

He turned and walked out before she could oppose. The rest of the day she could hardly work. How'd she manage to get in such a big mess? She felt helpless, she didn't know how to get out of that situation.

'Maybe if I just give him what he wants, he'll leave me alone. I never wanted any of this...I want a real relationship.' She thought.

She thought about her situation all that day. When 2:15 rolled around, she'd forgotten about her 2:25 meeting. She was walking towards the door when John reminded her of the scheduled time. She looked at the time and she only had 2 minutes left and John was jumping on her back about making a good impression on the boss.

'Fuck what you say dude' She thought.

She walked off while he was talking and went to Sean's office and knocked. The door swung open and he was sitting behind his big oak desk. She slowly stepped in his office and the door shut behind her.

'Boy this can't be good' She thought

"You're late" He said looking down and writing.

"Thanks to John, He's such and asshole."

His eyebrow flickered and he looked up with a half smile.

"Sit down"

She did.

"So...you still use foul language?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're the owner of this company?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well what a surprise. Look, this is not what I want. I want a relationship, a real relationship not this domination crap with rules and regulations."

"I totally understand, and we'll have a good, real relationship," she sat back and blew out a deep breath "with rules and regulations." He added matter of factly. "You think I made those rules for fun? No baby, I made them just for you. You're my special Jewel."

"What do you mean special?"

"Special, better, different from all the rest, but that's another explanation for another time. We're leaving.

"I need to go by my house and get some clothes."

"Oh, I already took care of that."

He walked past her and she followed and they left. When they arrived at his house she didn't want to get out, but she knew that wasn't an option. She got out and went inside and even thought he didn't remind her about her regulation to cook, when she bopped down on her bottom it gave her a quick reminder. She jumped and went in the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know, surprise me and I'll surprise you."

"I don't want a surprise thank you."

She started cooking and the aroma quickly spread though the house. His stomach began to growl and his mouth began to water.

'Damn I haven't smelled food like this in a long time' He thought.

A whole 45 minutes passed and she finally had dinner out on the table. He rushed over only to be stopped by his chubby Jewel.

"Go wash your hands."

"Come on babe, I'm starving."

"It doesn't take 2 minutes to make sure your hands are clean, now go wash your hands."

He finally did and he rushed back to eat. He looked down?

"What is it?"

"It's Chicken Lombardy with lemon basil potatoes and steamed asparagus and for dessert, two mocha choca double chocó cakes."

It sounded fancy and it tasted like heaven. He wanted to stuff it all in his mouth but he wanted to impress her. They both sat awkwardly quiet until she finally spoke up.

"Why are you posing as a masseuse when you have so much already?"

"Well, I like to make people happy!" He was trying to make her jealous and it worked but she kept her mouth shut. "I also wanted to have a separate life away from the riches, and I wanted some satisfaction without commitment."

"Wow, you want too much."

"Why did you have that singing, when you're a real estate agent?"

"I do it-."

"Did..."

He used it in the past tense to specify that she wouldn't be doing it anymore. She dropped her fork and covered her mouth to hold in every word she knew she would get hit for.

"I did it because, I have always had a desire to sing, I also did it for other personal reasons but, I guess it's over now.

Her head was down but he could see insecurity written all over her.

"Well, you got me now, I'll listen to you sing."

For once he sounded like a real boyfriend. A tear fell and she quickly wiped it away, looked up and smiled.

"Yeah well, it was only a desire."

She got up and took up their plates and went in the kitchen. When she turned back to go in the dining room, he was standing behind her. He grabbed her and kissed her. She felt safe in his arms. He unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her restrained chocolate breasts. He couldn't contain himself. He was feeling so much in so little time he was scaring himself. He was kissing, biting, and licking on her with a hunger and desire that seemed to come from nowhere. He wanted to explore her body, to have her as his own. She, on the other hand, just wanted to be loved and feel beautiful.

"I will" He said as if reading her thoughts.

He grabbed her hand and guided her up the stairs to his room, she was nervous. He wanted her then and there but he didn't want to hurt her. He felt something when he was with her, it was unexplainable, but he wanted t know if she felt the same way, but he wasn't going to let her see that side of him. They stood silently looking at the bed.

'Why would this man want me? I'll just give him what he wants so I can go home and be left alone. I wish this meant more though.'

While she was in her own world, he stood behind her feeling and kissing on her. She felt great in his arms like that was where she was meant to be. He unhooked her bra and released her voluptuous breasts and cupped his hands over them before she could cover herself.

"Don't try to hide yourself from me, I like the way you look."

He led her over to the bed and laid her down.

"Sean I'm-."

"Shhh."

He started pushing her skirt up.

"Sean listen."

"Just go with it baby."

He pulled her panties down and looked down at her thick moist lips and ran his finger along he slit. He could feel her moisture and he tortuously rubbed his finger softly across her clit. She moaned and closed her legs. He smiled and pulled her legs apart. threw them over his broad shoulder, and took her in his mouth. She couldn't believe this was really happening. It felt as if her breath was being taken away. He sucked on her bulb and tasted her sweet nectar and he could feel her muscles contract as she was approaching her climax. She could feel her nipples harden and her voice began to echo through the room. She felt something inside of her explode. Her face felt flush, her body felt as if she had chills all over her body. He was ready to burst, he had to be inside of her, feel her. He bent down and kissed and placed himself at he opening.

"Sean wait!"

He couldn't wait any longer, started easing himself inside of her.

"Oh, Sean stop please!"

"You have to calm down baby."

He pushed in and out.

'Gosh she's so tight' He thought.

He pushed in deeper and he felt her hymen break and she loosened around him. He looked at her and she was enjoying everything he was doing. She was scratching his back and he was biting on her and squeezing her breasts. He wanted to cum, he wanted to explode inside of her but it was as if his body wanted to connect to hers forever. He started thrusting deeper and faster until they both broke out in a sweat. He felt himself on edge. They were grunting and moaning and it was all overwhelming for them both.

"Fuck!"

He exploded inside of her and her body began to shiver from their simultaneous climax.