In Suburbia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Brie gasped and began breathing once more, her violent orgasms abating. Yet periodically, with no warning, she would clench and cum once more. If he moved these tremors became more powerful, but they happened randomly even if he held utterly still.

His cock softened and he was able to hold himself off of her quivering body now. As soon as he took his body weight off her Brie took in relieved breathes. It wasn't that she had been unable to breath, it was that she had felt too much sensation.

Marie had always been the same. Once she became multi-orgasmic her skin had become hypersensitive as she climaxed. Any contact prolonged her orgasm almost endlessly. On the days she achieved multiple orgasm she had always been helpless to stop cumming until she had no skin on skin contact.

Reluctantly Oliver slipped out of Brie's delectable pussy and moved away from her soft skin. As soon as he was gone Brie slumped in a loose-limbed heap of sticky, sweaty limbs.

'And there it is', Oliver thought. 'I fucked Brie. Holy shit.'

The thought didn't make him guilty, but rather filled him with gratitude.

"Thank you my love." He whispered and kissed her shoulder, making her tremble.

Turning to him, Brie gazed at him with glazed over eyes. "Love you Daddy..." she mumbled, her mind saturated in a soup of chemicals all designed to give her pleasure. Her hand feebly sought his and they linked fingers. Even that contact made her body vibrate with aftershocks of bliss.

They lay there for a time, simply breathing and returning from the euphoria they had shared. They held hands and stared at nothing, his brain at least a swirl of images from the last half hour. Turning his head he devoured the sight of his eldest child nude and languid with satisfaction.

Her heaving bosom made his mouth water, the soft, ripe nipple a pink candy he wanted to suck. The mound of her sex peeped over her hip bone calling for his mouth as well. 'Could any woman be as perfect', he wondered.

As twilight drifted through the windows, the dark enveloping them, hiding their sin, Oliver basked in the warm love of his daughter, his new lover. He smiled to think of all the pleasure he was going to give her as she discovered just how well he knew how to make her cum.

As long as Brie wanted him to, Oliver vowed to give her every possible pleasure the two of them could indulge in. She was his baby. He could deny her nothing.

Just then they heard keys rattling in the door.

Lainey was home.

In the shadows Brie and Oliver made eye contact and exchanged terrified look as a shaft of light from the street light slashed across their pale skin, illuminating them sprawled across the couch, naked, and holding hands.