... in the Aftermath, Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Body-wide sensations, born from the intersection of sensory and emotional fulfillment, ignited her mind at the moment of contact between lips, tongue, and nipple. The shift in their dynamic rippled out from that contact in a shockwave of intense stimulation that left Maddie shuddering.

"Yes, Cass! Goddess... that feels so good! Oh, I wish... I wish we had done this sooner!" The Boob Witch felt her already overcharged growth charm flare to life, even without being triggered by an orgasm, and another inch of quivering, sensitive flesh swelled into being between her and the Witch of Butts.

Both of Cassandra's hands were rubbing and stroking now in what felt almost like worship. The loving caress contrasted with the pounding need elsewhere in her body which was being ignored. That she was unable to play with her clit was maddening! She could feel it-throbbing, pulsing, begging to be touched-but Cass only had eyes for her boobs it seemed. Her lover used both hands to scoop up her other tit before switching to suck on that nipple.

Her libido boiling, Maddie found herself tempest-tossed between the soft but fierce love being paid to her momentously mammoth mams and the raw, burning hunger which roared in her loins. In that state of pleasantly-torturous limbo, The Boob Witch found herself half-recalling, half-reliving evening after evening where the other witches alternated tying each other up and causing the other to grow.

A grin spreading across her face, Maddie channeled the need pounding in her temples into the feeling of domination that the alternate her seemed to have enjoyed. "Go on, then, boob slave. Worship me... Worship your high priestess. Offer your lust to sate my hunger... or I shall satisfy myself in other, more creative ways with your body."

She had not considered it a possibility for Cassandra to be even more enthusiastic, but the bottom-heavy witch slid forward a bit, her thick, meaty thighs now gripping Maddie's ribs and cradling her expansive bust. "Yes, priestess... I... I live to serve..."

So it went, Maddie drawing on a dynamic that Cassandra, in her pleasure-fueled haze, really was getting into. Copious amounts of almond and honey lotion had been conjured, Cass was slick from head to toe from all of the rubbing. There had been more kissing, more feeling of infinite connection.

On and on they continued until The Boob Witch was finally at the edge of orgasm.

She was sitting on the edge of the couch now, cradling her arm-fulls of tit and gingerly gripping nipples so large they filled her cupped hands. They, like Cass' lips and tongue, were that deep purple of the potion's enhancing effect. Just having that quivering flesh in her loose grasp was an experience more pleasurable than she had ever felt-and she had done a lot to her nipples before this.

Her girlfriend, meanwhile, was between her thighs. Cassandra was eagerly going down on her, her lips and tongue giving her pussy the same level of love and affection as her enchanted nips.

On one hand, the attention was finally quelling the inferno. On the other hand... "Fff... I feel like I'm swelling up like down there now."

Cass looked up at her with half-lidded eyes and smiled. The glow from the spell's effect had not wavered in the hour they had been fucking. If anything, the heart's seemed to be burning brighter. The Butt Witch sat back, her fingers taking over as she slowly rubbed circles into Maddie's engorged clit.

"Does it displease you, my priestess?" She asked, wiping her face on her skirt. "Should I... stop?"

The moment Cassandra's fingers lifted away, it felt like her body was going to vibrate apart around her pussy. It seemed her fat, purple, potion-soaked clit had become a metaphorical black hole for pleasure.

"Cassandra, you pear-shaped hussie, don't you dare stop now!"

"As my lady wishes," she replied with a sensual, throaty laugh. Cass' tongue slapped into her mound, enveloping all of her in warm, wet muscle. The Butt Witch dragged her considerably-larger organ, ever so slowly, along Maddie's quivering center until the near-prehensile end flicked over the tip of her clit.

At that point, Maddie stopped playing with herself and tangled her fingers in Cassandra's mass of black curls. "Oh...fuck! Fuck-gonna-!"

Each reflexive thrust of Maddie's hips shoved her aching pussy into her boob slave's face grinding lips into lips. She bit flesh between her teeth as an animal scream clawed at her throat.

Shuddering with orgasm, she felt her growth charm activate for the thirteenth time that day. She had never pushed this far and was surprised when, near-instantly, her usually temporary capacity for lactation had not only returned but switched into overdrive. Her veins began to stand out as she swelled up dramatically and continued to do so even as her tits filled her lap and the weight pulled her forward.

She needed to express-and now! Something that her boob slave seemed only too happy to help with. The other witch pulled her nipples together and began to squeeze. Maddie stroked her swollen mounds from above, as Cass sucked on both teat-sized nubs. Over the course of several bliss-filled minutes, what had to be several quarts of milk flowed from her into Cass' eager mouth.

"You like that taste, don't you, boob slave?" Cass nodded, not letting go of her suction or pausing in her milking caresses.

"Yeah?" Maddie pressed, the feeling of domination flaring up within her. "You really like sucking my teats?" With a moan turned hum from all the flesh in her mouth, Cass responded in the affirmative.

"Good, my acolyte, because I love you sucking on me. I love feeling my power filling you, infusing you. I want... I want you to love it, too!"

Cass' grasp on her swollen bust began to shift, her fingers sliding down the milk-slick curves to get under them. Using nearly all of her body, Cass worked the glands to express even more fluid.

In the midst of this, another wave of orgasm hit Maddie. Her enchantment reacted in kind, pumping both her and Cass full of more milk. She had barely recovered from that when the increasing size and weight of her boobs pulled them both to the floor.

Now that she was on top, she smothered Cass between tits that verged on absurd, even for her. The potion's effect, however, made everything wonderful. Being more massive and more weighty than ever was something to celebrate. The sense of boundless euphoria the enveloped her mind encouraged her to take pleasure in surpassing her limits-just as it also suggested she go further.

Maddie sat back, letting Cassandra take gasping breaths, just before she sat on her face. "Show me just how much you always wanted to fuck me, you wonderful heathen! Prove your dev-oh! Ah!"

Cass' tongue had pushed up between her folds, and the flexible muscle had Maddie quaking even before she had really gotten into character once more.

"Oh... That's... that's... s-s-so good!" Doubling over, Maddie crossed her arms over her bust and tried to hold on as her body moved on its own. Still riding high from the last two orgasms, and a whole day's worth on top of that, it did not take long for Cassandra's expert tongue to send Maddie over the edge and into another spiral of milky growth. Lifted off her lover by her growing tits, Maddie found herself standing on tip-toe and bent over her tits like they were a bed. The magic had gone so far into the realms of fantasy that she could have sworn milk was actually sloshing in her massive milk tanks.

There was a soft touch on her thighs, the pressure of confident hands spreading her open. "Cass... that's... that's okay...I-"

"A true devotee takes care of her priestess," she muttered and Maddie was not sure if her companion was still cognizant. "Not just in the bountiful times, but in trying times as well. She ensures her priestess gets every last ounce of love and devotion from her coven..."

Then, Cassandra's tongue slipped between her folds once more. In the back of her mind, Maddie knew that this needed to end-and yet, the feeling of Cass' potion soaked tongue brushing her labia once more sent The Boob Witch floating off into a haze of all-consuming pleasure.

Hours later, Maddie awoke and found herself laying on her stomach in the most comfortable water bed she had ever experienced. Cassandra was snuggled into her on one side, holding her close. She felt satisfaction like never before.

Things seemed perfect, but that contentment evaporated when she realized that the pressure she felt on her boobs was not from slightly outgrowing a shirt, but the walls of their massive living room pressing in on the sides. A loud gurgle declared that it was time for a pumping session-lest she wind up any more into overboard territory-but how was she even going to do that? (4731)

12