In The Arms Of Another

Story Info
Linda tells her husband a story.
2.6k words
3.94
124.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

Tony Hammond drummed his fingers lightly on the wooden surface of the kitchen table as he waited. He checked his wrist watch for the third time in the same half hour; it was after midnight now and his apprehension was mounting fast. Earlier, Linda - Tony's wife of just two years - had called to say that she was going out after work and wouldn't be home until late. She hadn't said where she was going or whom she was going with and this simply added fuel to Tony's paranoia. He was convinced that she was having an affair.

Although he had been expecting it for some time, the sound of the front door opening still jolted Tony from deep within his thoughts.

"Is that you, Linda? Where the hell have you been?"

As Linda walked into the room Tony's heart raced as it always did on seeing his young wife. As always, her make-up was perfect; just the right amount applied with great care and precision. Her long overcoat was open revealing a smart designer business suit and black nylons. She pulled the clip that held her blonde hair piled up on her head and shook the tresses free allowing them to fall in a golden cascade around her shoulders.

"Not now, Tony. I'm tired." she sighed, turning to leave the room.

Suddenly, Tony gripped her arm, pulling his wife around sharply towards him.

"Who is he, Linda?" he shouted angrily into her face, "I know you're having an affair, I can see it in your face! Just tell me his fucking name!"

"You want to know a name? You really want to know?" Linda spat back. "Okay, I'll tell you. HIS name is Jennifer!"

For a moment, Tony felt as though he had been hit by a freight train. He slumped down silently onto the chair and gazed uncomprehendingly at his wife.

"Yes, that's right, Tony. I have been cheating on you, but not with any man!"

Linda looked down at her husband, hands on hips, and awaited his response. She could almost see his mind trying to work out what she had just told him.

"Well, if you're just going to sit there with your jaw hanging down, I'm going to bed." she said.

The bedroom was warm and Linda left a trail of clothes across the floor as she disrobed on the way to the shower room. After her usual bed-time preparations and a quick shower, she slipped gratefully between the sheets. Within a few moments she could hear her husband's foot-steps on the stairs and she prepared herself for his arrival.

"I want to know what happened tonight." said Tony as he sat on the edge of the bed. "I want all the details and then I'll decide what to do."

Linda smiled, she had almost expected this. She knew from experience that if there was one thing that was guaranteed to arouse the interest of a man, it was the thought of two women together!

"It started this afternoon at work," she began. "Jennifer and I work in the same office. She had been flirting with me all day and I had started to feel really horny."

"What do you mean, flirting?" Tony interrupted.

"You know, brushing her hand up against my thigh as she passed. Looking at me and licking her lips, that sort of thing. It was all quite subtle, but I knew what she wanted and by the end of the afternoon, I wanted it too! When Jennifer suggested a drink at the end of the day, I'm sure she knew that I wouldn't refuse."

Linda smiled again as she noticed the bulge that had begun to form in the front of her husband's robe. He was starting to become excited as she related her evening's adventure - and, to be honest, as she continued with her tale, she could feel her nipples becoming harder and a moistness begin to develop between her legs.

"I had expected her to take me to a bar somewhere for our drink," Linda continued, "but when she pulled up outside a motel, I realised that drinking beer or wine was the last thing on her mind!

"I watched her as she checked us in. You know I've always liked brown hair on a woman, and Jenny is a tall, striking brunette with a great figure. She took my hand and led me into the room. I was a little nervous but as she closed the door behind us she squeezed my hand a little and smiled warmly at me. She put her lips to my ear and whispered for me not to worry, that she would take good care of me and that everything would be fine. I believed everything that she told me and found myself melting into her arms.

"Very slowly, she tilted my head up towards her. My eyes closed and my lips parted as she kissed me. I felt light, feather-like pecks on my lips and then her soft tongue licking and probing gently into my mouth."

Linda looked over at Tony and saw that his hard penis had now escaped the confines of the robe and was standing firm and proud. She grinned, pleased that her story was having an obvious effect on him.

"Why don't you stroke it a little?" she asked with a lopsided smile, "I know you want to!"

Tony smiled back. All thoughts of jealousy were now vanquished from his mind as he slowly began to toy with his erection. He watched his wife, mesmerised as she let the sheet slip down over her nakedness and revealed her firm, young breasts. The nipples were red and swollen and Tony felt his cock leap further to attention as Linda began to roll the hardened buds between her fingers in a display of pure, unadulterated lust.

"The kiss seemed to last for ever," she began again, "and when we finally broke, I found myself almost gasping for air. I was tingling all over and as Jenny led me gently towards the bed, I have never been so ready for anything in my life!

"I was still trembling as I sat down on the edge of the bed, and Jenny kissed me again to relax me. But this time, her hands began to unbutton my blouse as her tongue probed deeply and urgently into my mouth. I could feel her fingers popping buttons and then cool air on my chest as she exposed my lacy white bra. For a moment she broke the kiss and reached behind me. With expert fingers she released the catch and pulled the garment off and threw it on the carpet with a giggle. Her lips returned to mine and she began to gently massage my hard nipples as she tongued my mouth."

Linda smiled at her husband as she watched him slowly masturbating. She let the sheet fall down further and expose her trimmed, blonde pussy. She licked her finger and slid it effortlessly through the damp folds of her labia, gasping slightly as she felt the exquisite contact with her hard clitoris.

"Mmmmm, would you like me to go on?" she whispered sexily.

"Oh God, yes!" Tony cried. His tool felt so hard in his hand as he played with himself. "Please, tell me more!"

"Well, by this time my nipples felt like they were on fire and Jenny was also starting to breathe a little faster. She suggested that we both strip down to our panties so we could get a good look at each other. I agreed quickly; I was longing to see what she looked like naked!

"We both stood up giggling like a couple of kids and began to take off our clothes. I watched Jenny all the time as she stripped and I gasped when I finally saw her nude for the first time. Her body was absolutely gorgeous! A golden tan coloured her smooth skin. Her legs were long and tapered, her belly flat and her breasts firm and pert. Her red, swollen nipples stood out proudly from her tits and throbbed as I gently touched them.

"Suddenly, Jenny grabbed me and kissed me hard. Much harder than before and we both lost our balance and toppled in a heap onto the bed kissing and fondling each other."

"Our hands roamed each others bodies; touching and teasing with long fingernails. I gasped again as I felt her hands on my panty covered mound and then sighed in relief as she tugging the garment over my bottom and down my legs.

"I was naked and I wanted Jenny to be the same. Breathlessly I sat up and, looking deep into her eyes I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her thong. The panties rolled off easily over her lithe buttocks and I threw them over my shoulder onto the floor."

"Oh Damn, Linda," moaned Tony as he continued to squeeze and rub the head of his cock, "This is making me so hot!"

Linda could see that he was telling the truth; pre-cum was oozing from the tip and he was smearing the clear liquid over the shiny knob. Her own fingers were busy in her pussy; opening her moist lips and stroking her engorged clitoris vigorously as she continued.

"My pussy was so hot by this time and Jenny seemed instinctively to know this. She started to slowly push me back on the bed. She was in complete control of me and my mind seemed to have no choice but to let her do whatever she wanted. I couldn't have resisted even if I had wanted to! She kneeled down beside me and gently placed her hands on the inside of each of my thighs. Slowly she parted my legs - almost an inch at a time - until she had me completely spread open with my pussy exposed for her inspection.

"I felt her fingers on my wet labia, prising me open, widening me. Her head dipped slowly and I closed my eyes. I could feel her hot breath draw closer and closer as she neared my vagina. I was leaking fluid in torrents now, and I almost screamed when I felt her hot tongue swipe eagerly over my throbbing clit. Again and again she laved my juicy pussy; tasting and drinking my juices and gently nibbling on my clitty as I climbed higher and higher towards my climax."

"I cried out as she tipped me easily over the edge. Her tongue lapped lovingly over my clit while her fingers probed deep into my pussy sending bolts of electric-like excitement coursing through my body. My toes curled involuntarily and my nipples felt like pieces of flint.

"But Jenny was not going to be satisfied with providing just one orgasm. Whilst I was still in the throes of ecstasy, she pulled my legs straight and opened them again whilst she lay between them with her head resting on my mound. I looked down and could see her sticky face smiling up at me with a look of pure lust.

"And then her tongue was back inside me again. I had still not relaxed from my last massive climax and my hips bucked up from the bed as she began to eat me hard and fast. Her tongue probed deep and then swiped the length of my slit for my butt to my clit as I continued to shake and tremble. Her hands were under my buttocks and I could feel her long index finger gently pressing against my tiny asshole. I was almost cumming again and I knew that I wanted to feel her digit probe my back door so I lifted my bottom off the bed to give her better access to me. I gasped as I felt her finger enter me. It felt so tight; so hot; so sexy and I crashed into my second orgasm immediately.

"As I opened my eyes again I looked down to see that Jenny's butt was high in the air and she had a sexy tattoo imprinted on her buttock."

"But Jennifer still wasn't finished with me and I experienced yet another smaller climax before she finally arose from between my trembling thighs with a broad smile on her face. I didn't know if I should thank her or kiss her, but as she slowly lay back on the bed and let her long, tanned legs fall open, I knew what she wanted. I knew how she needed to be thanked!

"I have never tasted a woman before - down there - I know that I fooled around a bit at college and that we were all girls together in the dorm at night, but apart from some kissing and a little fingering, I was still quite inexperienced. But I was determined to learn tonight. Taking a deep breath and inhaling Jennifer's heady, sweet aroma, I lowered myself between her spread legs. Jenny's hands went straight to her breasts and she squeezed them hard, teasing the turgid nipples and moaning loudly as I pushed out my tongue carefully and tickled the tip of her large clitty.

"Her hand left her breast for a moment and I felt it pressing the back of my head. I knew that she wanted me to enjoy her taste and I obliged willingly. With my nose pressed up against her shaved mound I began to tongue-fuck her instinctively. I really had no idea of what I was doing other than it felt good to me and, by the way that Jenny was moaning and kicking her legs up and down, it must also have felt good to her too.

"I wanted to do the same for her; give her as much pleasure as she had given me, so wetting my finger in her dripping pussy, I pressed it up against her asshole. I have never seen anyone react the way that Jennifer did then. Her whole body tensed and trembled and she cried out so loudly that the people in the next room must have wondered if there was somebody being murdered!

"Her juices flooded my face as she climaxed hard, her muscular thighs gripping my head tightly as I continued to finger-fuck her butt and eat her pussy. Her climax seemed to last for ever and she told me later that she had actually cum three times but that the orgasms were all sort of joined together in one big cum!"

Linda gasped as her fingers flashed in and out of her gaping pussy. She was still looking at Tony as he masturbated; rubbing one hand up and down his shaft whilst cupping his heavy balls with the other.

"Come to me now, darling!" she cooed

She didn't have to wait.

Tony practically leapt onto the bed and dived between her open legs. He sighed deeply as he felt his throbbing manhood slide effortlessly into his wife's soaked pussy and began to pump away frantically.

Within a few minutes Linda felt her husband's sperm explode up into her vagina. She wrapped her legs tightly around him and whispered into his ear, encouraging him to empty himself completely within her.

When he eventually rolled away from her exhausted and sated body, Linda smiled to herself and wondered what her husband would think if she every actually DID have an affair with another woman rather than just using her very vivid imagination!

Perhaps, one day, she might actually go through with it, she thought. She guessed as long as she related her experiences to him later, that Tony wouldn't mind at all and, besides, it would probably beat all these visits to her mother that she had been making whilst she was supposed to be in the arms of another!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers