In the Attic

Story Info
Mom and son find treasure and pleasure in the Attic.
6.7k words
4.18
153.1k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and son find treasure and pleasure in the attic.

It was on the tenth day of his grandfather's demise that the last of the relatives who had come to attend the funeral left Raj and his mother Kala alone in their small abode. It was difficult for them to get used to the fact that the old man was not prying upon them anymore. Since Raj lost his father 9 years ago, his grandfather kept a hawk's eye on them and now it was difficult for them to digest the fact that he was no more.

Having lived under his nose for 9 years it came as a big relief that at last they were not under his scanner. On one hand he felt free and on the other he was troubled as he had to take care of his mother. Though he was 19 years it was a huge responsibility on him to look after his mother with what little resources he had in hand. Having a strong feeling that he could manage, he felt relieved.

As evening dawned, his mother Kala looking at the stairs leading to the attic said. 'Why don't we go up and have a look.'

'Yes Mom,' he replied as he was keen to climb the stairs which he had not dared even to look at in the past 9 years. It was only his grandfather who used to climb up once in a while.

The anxiety grew as we started climbing and the moment he reached the top a heap of old furniture and wooden boxes greeted his vision. On closer scrutiny he found many such boxes scattered here and there. Pointing to one such box 'it belonged to your father,' said his Mom.

On opening it he found some books, some old newspapers and some documents which at that moment did not catch his eyes. Kala becoming emotional asked him to fetch a broom and as he brought it she went on cleaning the Attic. While she was dusting he opened a few boxes and made a scrutiny of all the items. Apart from a few pieces of bronze he could not find anything of any value.

Later when he saw his mother struggling to lift some furniture he helped her. Together as they set a few things in that cramped space he got closer to her. At that moment he could not understand what it was but the sensations on being close to his mother felt different. He went out of his way to help her and after straining for an hour 'let's continue it tomorrow,' said his mother.

The next day he kept hinting on the pending work but as they had guests coming and going, they could hardly find time till evening. Finally when they went up the attic he took the initiative and helped Mom tidying up most of the things. He was so excited to work alongside her in the cramped space that when his Mom called it a day, he felt bad. Then again looking at the pending work it brought cheer to his face.

Next morning, as there were less visitors they spent the whole afternoon in the attic and during this period whenever he got close to his mother he felt the warmth of her body and this gave birth to new sensations. It became difficult for him to fathom that he could have such sensations from being close to his mother. He could have understood if it were another woman, but to have such sensations on being close to his mother was unimaginable. The more he tried to shake it out of his mind the more he got obsessed to it.

It took them three days to set things in order and on the fourth evening they sat together to make an inventory. Opening one of the boxes belonging to his grandfather his eyes fell upon a cover and on opening it he was surprised to see some stamped documents. On closer scrutiny he found them to be some property papers. When he asked Mom whether GF had any property her brain was totally blank. She could not recall either her husband or her father-in-law talk about the property. She even had a doubt as to whether her husband knew about it. Her husband was totally under GF's spell and was not man enough to stand up and speak to him. So he could not have known about any property.

"Do you think he has spoken to anyone regarding this property?" Raj asked his Mom.

'No I don't think he would have let anyone know about it.'

'Is there anyone in our family who can give us some information?" he asked.

Thinking for a while she shook her head and said. "I doubt as he seldom discussed any matter with any family member."

"Fine, is there anyone in the family who can claim this to be their property?" He questioned her.

After thinking for a while she said. "Nobody from the family I know of."

"Ah! That's good. Mom, do you think he could have left a will?" He asked.

"Why don't we search his papers?" Kala replied.

They started opening the boxes. Raj felt excited sitting beside his mother and on many occasions leaned upon her, then suddenly thinking it was wrong he did pull back. This continued for some time and when it got dark they came down.

The next morning after having a re-check Raj said, "Mom, I don't think he has not left any will."

"Yes and now what do we do with these?" She asked holding the papers.

"We may have to consult some lawyer in town, shall we go Mom?" He asked.

"How can I, I don't have a proper dress."

"I will buy you a saree Mom," he said and as she looked at him with concern "we will pawn some of those bronze items," Raj said.As Kala nodded Raj felt excited and before she could change her mind he went out of the house.

Next morning as Kala came out wearing the new saree, Raj could not hide his joy. He instantly blurted out 'Mom you looks so pretty,' and kept stealing glances at her during the journey. It was when they reached the town that his mother nuzzled close to him on finding so many people scrambling in the crowded streets.

Holding her hand and supporting her they made their way to the Lawyers office and as they sat side by side in the cramped office waiting for their turn Raj felt exuberant to feel the warmth of her body.

Later on having met the lawyer their joy knew no bounds as the papers they were holding were of a prominent land and by today's value it would fetch them an amount which they could not have dreamt of.

Excited by the virtue of becoming rich in a day they hurried back home and started searching for another part of the paper pertaining to the property in the attic. It was here that Raj took undue advantage of being close to his Mom. He kept brushing her body every now and then and at times even slipped his hand over her. Finally when they got hold of the papers Raj hugged his mother in his arms and showering kisses on her face cried out "Mom we have found the papers." Kala's joy knew no bounds, wrapping her arms around him she swayed in his arms.

While Raj had hugged his mother on the spur of the moment it was Kala's body which had responded to his embrace and hugged him strongly and did not let go until Raj moved out of her arms.

Coming out of the embrace while Raj was excited to see her blushing face it was Kala who felt bad. She could understand what had taken over her and why she had reacted like that. Shaking the image out of her mind and slipping her arm on his waist she flashed a smile at him.

That smile conveyed thousand meanings and Raj could not have asked for more.

The next week saw Raj shuttling from one office to another getting all the paper work done. He used to come home late in the night and run away the next morning after collecting a few bronze pieces. Kala was a mute spectator to all this.

One evening Raj came home carrying a few parcels and keeping them aside he said. 'Mom tomorrow we may have to go to town again.'

'Is it necessary that I should come along,' asked Kala raising her eyebrows.

'Yes Mom you have to sign a few documents,' replied her son enthusiastically and handing over the parcels he went out again.

Kala was troubled to see him leave and on opening the parcels she was surprised to see a few undergarments along with a saree. Hugging the garments, 'so this is the reason for him to runaway she thought.' Then trying them on and finding them fit her body wondered how he was able to pick them up.

Next morning she spent a lot of time dressing up. After draping the saree she had to struggle to see how it looked on her as the small mirror she held was so little help. It was here she regretted on not having a full length mirror.

Stepping out and facing her son she felt bad on not finding the desired effect on him and when she said tried to step out she stood her ground when she heard 'Mom why don't you comb your hair.' Those words made her stand rooted at the door as she had totally forgotten about it. Taking a deep breath and finding enough courage she turned and facing him 'why don't you do it for me,' she said boldly.

Those words were music for his ears and by the time he could return fetching a comb he saw his Mom sitting on a stool. Coming to kneel behind her he held her lush silky hair and toying her hair to his heart's content ran the comb through them, all the time feeling its silkiness. Kala let him have his way as this brought much relief to her troubled mind.

Running the comb through her hair his hands had a field day caressing her forehead and her earlobes and on one such occasion seeing a few strands of grey hair 'Mom you need to dye your hair,' he said.

'Why should I at this age,' she replied.

'Mom, how old are you?' he asked.

'May be 38 but why do you ask?'

'At 38 nobody starts getting grey hair Mom,' he replied.

'If someone else was in my position then you ought to have searched for black hair,' she replied.

'I can understand what hardship you have faced Mom,' he said bending down and planting a kiss on her forehead.

'No you can never understand,' she replied shaking her head.

'I will see that you forget everything Mom,' he said pleating her loose hair.

'So very kind of you, now shall we go?' she asked struggling to bring a smile on her face and as she stood up he said 'you look charming Mom,' which brought a genuine smile on her face.

Soon they boarded a bus and as they traversed some distance it started getting crowded. Sitting by her side and feeling the warmth of her body Raj had a jolly ride and as they got down in town, Kala held his arm for support. Feeling elated they walked up to the Lawyer's office.

Anxiously they waited in the lawyer's office and once they finished signing up the documents they heaved a sigh of relief when the lawyer announced that the property belonged to them now. Further their joy knew no bounds when the lawyer informed that a party was willing to buy their land.

Both Raj and Kala felt as if the whole world belonged to them when the lawyer quoted the price. He further went on to say that if they are interested in selling he was willing to pay advance amount right away.

On having deal being finalized and on having received the payment as they got up to leave, the lawyer came forward and asked his driver to drop them at their place.

Sitting huddled in the car both of them did not utter a word until they reached home and as they entered and shut the door 'what shall we do with this cash?' asked Raj.

Looking at the stairs and smiling 'no place is safer than the attic,' she said.

Holding the currency he scrambled up the stairs and on depositing in a wooden box and handing the key to his mother 'Mom, this is all yours,' he said.

Floored by his actions and his words Kala hugged her son and planting kisses on his cheeks 'what would I do with all this money,' she replied.

'As you are the beneficiary of the property it belongs to you keep it,' he insisted and as a reluctant Kala agreed pressing the key in her hand he felt elated.

Seeing his face brimming with joy Kala cupped it in both hands and drawing closer kissed him hard on his cheek.

Being kissed passionately Raj blushed and Kala seeing his face turn crimson 'you look so cute that I feel like kissing you again,' she said.

'And I would consider myself fortunate,' he replied.

Seeing him act and speak like an adult 'when did my son grow up? I was under the impression that he was still a kid,' she said.

'Don't forget that I am nineteen years old Mom,' he said holding her in his arms.

'Yes I know you are nineteen and that's the reason I asked you to take charge of the money,' replied Kala.

'No Mom, I will take it from you whenever I want,' said Raj.

'What if I don't give you any?' she teased.

'Then I may have to steal the keys from you,' he said drawing her closer.

Placing the key inside her blouse 'how would you steal them?' she asked.

Seeing her hide the key 'then I may have to devise a plan to pull it out from its hiding place,' he put the words softly in her ear.

'And what would be your plan?' she asked in the same tone.

'Why should I reveal it you,' he replied.

'Am I not your mother, can you not reveal it to me,' she asked.

'Yes I will, I intend to bribe her,' he said.

'Bribe her with what?' she asked.

Caressing her scalp and holding a few strands of grey hair 'these need to be dyed and also you may need lots of appliances,' he replied.

'Appliances, what would I do with them?'

'You need them as you would be stepping into a different world,' he replied.

Excited by his words 'does my son plan to take me into a new world?' she asked.

'Yes a world where you may not have to lift a finger to get things done,' he replied.

Hearing those words she was in a trance. She was reminiscing the early days when on getting married she had come to this house. She recalled how her husband could not even touch her fearing his father. He used to tremble whenever his father was inside the house and at nights when the old man used to cough he used to grasp her with fear. She could not recall when her husband had taken her in his arms last.

She recalled the twenty odd years she had spent in that house. From early in the morning to late in the night she was virtually a slave of the old man. She shivered recalling the hardship she had to face when Raj was young. Now as her son was talking of a new world she found it hard to be believe that such a world exists.

Shaking the past memories out of her mind 'I don't know what you are talking about,' she replied.

Holding her firmly in his arms 'Mom you need not worry, everything will be fine,' he said.

Nuzzling her face in the comfort zone of his broad chest 'no I don't know anything of the outer world, I only know you,' she said burrowing her face deeper onto his chest.

Feeling elated by her words and taking advantage of her closeness 'I won't disappoint you Mom' he said caressing her back.

'This feels so nice Raj, I have not been comforted like this in my whole life,' as she let out those words she kissed him again on his cheek.

'Brace yourself Mom, tomorrow we may have to go to town again,' he said as his hands caressed her back soothing her.

'No I don't want to move out of this comfort zone,' saying it she hugged him.

'Even I want to have you in my arms Mom,' as he let out these words he bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Feeling delighted to stay put in his arms 'so what do you intend to buy me?' she asked.

'First we will buy a few saris and other essential garments,' he said.

'Do I have to come, can you not buy them as you did yesterday,' she asked looking straight into his eyes.

'I can but I want you to be by my side,' he replied.

'I would feel shy to accompany you to such shops,' she said and looking up at him 'moreover you know what to buy.'

'Yes I can understand how you would feel,' he said nodding his head.

'Tell me how you were able to fetch my size,' she asked quizzing him with her eyes.

'I feel shy to explain Mom,' he replied.

'Oh! Come on who is here to listen to what you have to say,' she insisted.

'You have an hourglass figure Mom,' he replied shyly.

'What does it mean?' she asked.

'It's a figure which attracts many a person,' he blurted out.

'Daht, don't tell this old woman that she possesses such a figure,' she replied.

'You don't know how you look Mom. With little changes in your attire and hair styles you would look absolutely charming,' he said as his fingers deftly kept toying with her hair.

'And do you intend to bring those changes is it?' she asked.

'I would love to Mom.'

'Why, don't I look charming now?' she asked and as she straightened the top of her sari slipped down from her chest.

'You do look charming Mom and even the key which you have hidden is visible now,' he said looking at the exposed part of her bosom.

'Now don't you dare get any wild ideas to pull it out,' she said smilingly.

'Well if you don't part with it then I might be tempted to pull it out,' he replied.

'From where it is lodged?' she asked.

'Yes from where it is lodged, provided you don't part with it,' he replied jokingly.

Changing the track she asked. 'So the hourglass figure helped you in buying those garments.'

'Yes to some extent it helped me,' he replied.

'And what other factors did you take into account?' she asked.

'I had to consider many but cannot reveal them. Tell me did they suit you,' he enquired.

'Yes and no,' she replied.

'Why, what's wrong with them?' he asked.

'If I tell you will you set it right?' she asked raising her eyebrows.

'If it is feasible or if you want me to, I will,' he replied.

'You seem to have grown up overnight; yes I need your assistance.' She replied somewhat reluctantly.

'What's troubling you Mom?'

'Those straps at the back, they are hurting me,' she replied softly.

'May be you have hooked them wrong,' he said.

'Yes I may have as I have not used them earlier;' saying it she turned and pulling the back of her blouse, 'have a look.'

Raj felt excited when his mother lifted the blouse and revealed the straps of her bra. Seeing her bare back he felt excited and then having a closer look he said 'need more space, can I unhook your blouse Mom?'

'I was expecting you would say so and yes you have my permission,' she replied.

Pleased with her response he went on unhooking her blouse and having a closer view 'you have made a mess of it Mom,' he said.

'As I told you I am not used to them,' she replied.

Taking his own time as he released the hooks he heard his mother heave a sigh of relief and setting it right 'do you feel comfortable now,' he asked.

'It would be better if you loosen a little more,' she replied moving her shoulders blades and setting the cups right.

'Is it better now?' asked Raj adjusting them again.

'Yes now I can breathe freely,' she replied and turning to face him she planted a kiss on his cheek.

'I am delighted to be of some help to you Mom,' he said.

'Are you going to re-hook my blouse or want it to be left open?' she asked jokingly.

'If I had my way I would have left it open. You have a gorgeous back Mom,' he said drawing light circles over it and unable to resist he planted a soft kiss before re-hooking it.

'What was that for?' asked Kala getting excited on being kissed on her bare back.

'I could not resist the temptation Mom, you have a gorgeous back,' he blurted out.

Kala was thrilled by his response and wanted to say 'let it open' then thinking it would not be correct on her path to instigate him 'some other time,' she said softly.

Though she had uttered those words softly Raj was floored by them. Thinking he may get another opportunity 'so sweet of Mom,' he said.

Turning around and hugging him 'it's my son who is so sweet,' she said and when she felt his arms go around her back cuddling her face on his chest 'don't you think this attic has brought us much happiness,' she asked.

'Yes and I look forward for more,' saying it he hugged her warmly.

Squirming in delight on being hugged 'is it not a fact that you want me to stay close to you,' she asked.

'Yes Mom, ever since we ventured into this attic I feel like being close to you and hug you' he said as his arms tightened the hold upon her.

12