In The Bathroom

Story Info
A sensuous letter to you, my love.
1.7k words
4.27
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers

The bathtub is full and awaits me. I pour in my bathing lotion and light up some cinnamon incense around it. I undo my towel and dip first one leg, followed by another until I am lying in the tub of soapy water.

I see you leaning there by the doorway, holding a petal of rose in your hand and smiling at me. Won't you come over and give me a bath?

You come to stand by the tub. Your fingers pluck each petal from the flower and let them fall on me. I raise my leg out of the water and wave it at you. Here, start with this one. You sit by the tub's edge, reach for the sponge, and gently begin scrubbing my legs. You start from my toes -- I giggle as you tickle me -- and continue downward to my thigh. Your hand disappears inside the tub and I mutter a sigh as I feel where your hand is, gently caressing my breasts.

I lower that leg and raise the other for you to continue what you're doing. You oblige and scrub my feet and then you kiss each of my toes, and run your tongue along my claves as your hand scrubs the underside of my thigh.

Won't you come in and join me? I'm getting all lonely in here. I beckon to you, and you accept my offer. You strip before me and I draw my legs back as you step into the other end of the tub. You indicate for me to come to you, and I do just that. I come and turn around so as to rest my back on your chest. You pick one of the rose petals floating on the water and rub it against my neck. Your touch is so sensuous; your hands continue to rub against my breasts and even as we're there, I can tell that I want you so badly. And you know this too.

I can remain with you in this tub till the world comes to an end and I will never miss a thing. I lean my head over your shoulder and pretend to fall asleep while you continue to sponge the rest of my body underneath.

You turn my head to the side and our lips find each other. I roll my tongue over yours and you too do the same; I feel your fingers squeeze my nipples, sending sharp fire up my brain. I decide that I want you right here, in the bathroom, right now.

We push ourselves up from the tub. Your hands caress my bottom while our lips remain locked on each other. My hand goes down to stroke your cock. So erect and strong in my hand, I whisper to you that I can't wait to have it in my mouth. You tell me to go ahead then, do whatever I want to do. I fall to my knees in the tub's water and roll my tongue around the tip of your beautiful cock. I give its head a kiss before taking the rest of it into my mouth. I stroke your shaft while I do so, bobbing my head from side to side. My tongue feels over its turgidity. I look up and gaze into your eyes, I tell you how much I love your cock, and then I resume sucking it. Your hands come down to caress my tits and a while later you hold unto my face and start jerking your hips back and forth, fucking my face with lengthy strokes. You part your legs and I come underneath to get at your balls, licked my way through to your ass. This always drives you crazy, I know. I recall the first time I did it to you -- you wouldn't stop talking about it for a week. I can hear you moan -- your voice sounds delicious in my ears as you press my head down between your legs, and I remain there for a while before returning to your shaft. I sense your body start to jerk and pre-cum oozes out of your cock. I lick every drop, savouring the taste between my lips, squeezing your balls while I do so. You love it some much whenever I squeeze your balls whenever I'm sucking you, and your response as usual is fulfilling.

You stop me and say that it's your turn now to give me my own pleasure. We step out of the tub and you have me now on the toilet seat on my knees. I glance at you from behind my shoulder, seeing you stroke your cock, your eyes admiring me. I wave my ample buttocks at you and ask what are you waiting for?

You come forward on your knees, your hands press my ass cheeks wide apart and a second later I feel your tongue licking over my pussy. I caress your hair from behind and push my ass against your face. I shut my eyes and see an ocean of stars as your tongue lap over my pussy and your lips nibble on my clit. Oh my God, how it feels so good every time you're licking me. How I wish you will never stop.

I continue to moan and you pay neither attention to what I am passing through. I try pulling you away from my pussy but still you resist. I gasp that I'm about to cum; I cry out as I feel your tongue probe me even further. A shudder rolls like thunder through my body. I barely hold unto the toilet sink in time as my orgasm comes to me like a bullet, the likes that only someone such as you can bring about in me. When I am done, I remain a bit exhausted and as usual overwhelmed over what you have done to me. But still I enjoy it every time you do.

I tell you that I want you so much right now. I wave my ass at you while you stand there watching me, proud about what you've unleashed upon me, and I tell you how much I want to feel your cock in me right now. I want you to come fuck me like the slutty bitch that I am. You come forward and rub the head of your cock against the opening of my pussy, teasing me with it, before finally shoving it inside, sparing me further agony.

Our fucking is intense ... Uhhh, so good too. You grip me hard by the waistline pounding me hard and deep with your cock. I can't stop myself from being immersed in the pool of pleasure and pain that you're giving to me. You grab a handful of my hair and pull my head backward -- oh how I love it anytime you decide to play it rough with me. You ask me if I'm enjoying your cock; I reply that I'm loving it so much. You ask if I want you to fuck me hard, and I reply for you to fuck me harder ... I want your cock harder and harder. You let go of my hair and continue to give me the fucking that I so deserve. Your hand slaps my bottom, and I cry out with excitement, still you don't let up from the fucking. I feel one of your hand come under my legs, rubbing against my pussy, making me cry out from it. You lean forward and grasp my jiggling breasts with your other hand. I feel you squeeze my nipples hard enough to draw milk.

I grunt into my ear, ask if I want to suck your cock. I reply that yes, I want that so much. You pull out of me and make me turn around. I fall to my knees before you and reach for your cock and suck it hard and good, licking my load of cum off your shaft. I swallow your cock as much as I can, gagging on it, and then apply my mouth of your hanging balls one after the other.

When I'm done, you reach for the towel hanging on the door and spread it on the floor. You lie on it and indicate for me to come and sit upon you. I do as you please: straddling your cock and then leaning forward over you, offering you my tits to suck on while I start to ride you. You pump your hips against my bottom; how I love the feel of your thighs and your balls slapping against the back of my ass while your cock shoots in and out of my pussy. I love it so much and I squeeze my pussy walls against your shaft and hear you groan from it. Your hands caress my tits -- you tell me that I'm so beautiful -- and I draw my face towards you for a kiss.

We're both climbing the high walls of love, you and me, my darling. I sense you're about to cum and unlike before when I'd tell you not to cum inside of me, this time I break my principle and nudge you to do just that. You ask if I really mean it, and I tell you yes I do. I want all of your cum inside of me. You go into sudden overdrive, pounding and fucking me as hard and as fast as you could. I can't stop myself from crying out from the sheer ecstasy you're heaping upon me.

You groan that you're about to cum ... oh yes, you're about to cum. You grit your teeth an instant before your hips jerk your cock in me one final time and I pull my head backwards and cry out the moment I sense your load of cum shoot and explode like a rocket inside my womb. Ohh it's so good. So very good.

I collapse on your chest. We remain there for how long, I can't recall, listening to each other's beating hearts. I am not on any birth control. Even then I can feel your semen swimming across my womb to fertilize my egg.

We are one now, my darling. You and I, always and forever.