In the Beginning

Story Info
A priest is taught different version of Genesis.
1.3k words
3.86
40.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young priest looked out the window, scanning the ground as snow continued to fall. Father James had just recently been assigned to the parish, located in a small town in Virginia. There wasn't much to the town, except for the Garden Festival every year. It was so popular, people would travel from all around to enjoy the vegetables and fruits the town produced. He began to move away from the window, when, in the distance, he spotted a cloaked figure falling down.

He ran out and rushed to the person's side, kneeling down, hands working to help lift the prone figure up. His eyes looked for any sign of injury.

"Are you alright?" his voice betrayed concern. He helped the figure up, looking for any sign of harm or injury.

The cloaked figure looked up, two devilishly green eyes peering from the shadows of the hood. A slender hand reached up and pulled it back. Now, he could now see her more clearly. Red haired flowed down her back, green eyes shining even more in the darkness. She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes upon.

Her head dipping forward. She smiled shyly and said, "I am." her voice a soft baritone. "Thank you. I just stumbled." Her hands now moved to either side of her shoulders, "It's very cold though, do you have a place where I might stay and rest?" Her face looking fearful that he might say no.

Father James helped her back into the Parish, letting her rest on the couch as he made her some fresh tea and prepared a small meal. He came back, setting the plates down next to her. He sat down across from her and stared

"What?" She asked coyly, a mischievous smile appearing on her face.

The young priest had lost track of time. He shook his head, clearly embarrassed. "I apologize. I was just surprised to find someone like out in the cold. What are you doing out so late at night?"

The smile slowly faded. Her hand came up to move a strand of red hair out of her eyes. "This time of year always makes me sad." she said, " It reminds me of my failures. It reminds me of my friends that I lost." With a soft sniff she looked at the ground, "Christmas has always been a sad time."

Father James' eyebrows rose as she spoke. Christmas was only a week away. A frown appeared on his lips. He reached out to touch the woman's hand, provide some comfort. As his hand met hers, he could feel the heat radiating from the woman.

He looked down at her. "Are you feeling alright? You are burning up."

The woman looked up, startled at the touch and the question, "Oh, yes. I am fine. I just run hot." Another mischievous smile before she asked her next question. "Would you mind if I freshened up?"

The priest nodded and withdrew his hand. She got up and he directed her to where to go. He sat down and waited for her to return. After a few moments, the woman called out, "Thank you so much for your hospitality. You are so much nicer then the last man I called Father. He was so angry with me."

This intrigued James. He called back to her, eyes on the door. "Well I am glad to hear that. I would hate to hear that you were mistreated. Who could ever mistreat such a beautiful woman?" The question caught in his throat. He was surprised at himself that he would even say that.

He heard a giggle, muffled by the door. In a brief moment, she spoke again.

"I suppose I could not blame him. I had talked his son and daughter into disobeying his commands. He was so cross with us when he returned."

The priest frowned as he listened to the story, and continued to talk with her, even though he should have waited for her to be done.

"And why would you have done that? Why would you cause a father to be angry with his children?"

"Oh...Jealousy. But that is another story."

The door slowly opened. The redhead had disrobed completely. Her green eyes watched him as he took in her pale skin, small pert breasts, and shaven pussy. She slowly moved towards him,

"His children were idiots. They were adults and yet so naive. They didn't understand the world."

Father James tried to stand, but found himself unable to move. His eyes scanned the woman in front of him. He could feel himself getting hard, his breath getting shorter. He could not help but gawk at the beauty, as both fear and lust coursed through him.

The redhead continued to walk forward.

"I decided that I would show them the world. The real world. I approached the woman first. She did not realize the power that her cunt would have on people. It is the right of a woman to control all those around them. I first gained her trust by talking with her, putting my arms around her."

The woman stopped directly in front of the good Father, and smiled. She reached down to touch her pussy, her finger gently running across it.

Another giggle came out, as she watched him being transfixed by her body.

"Talking moved to kissing, and kissing became touching."

She reached down to his pants and unzipped him as her hand pulled out his hardening cock. She looked him in the eyes as he tried to resist.

"It ended with her eating of my fruit. She found what a real woman's pussy tasted like and found truth."

James tried to resist. He tried to get up and push the woman away. He could feel her heat as she exposed him. He could smell her sweet scent as she centered herself over him. His head slowly shaking.

"Get away from me, demon." He could barely squeak out the words.

"Mmmm..." she cooed softly. "You can use my name.. Most call me the morning star."

Her cunt enveloped his dick, inch by inch. She began to gently gyrate over him. Her pussy was on fire, it felt warm and comforting. Her hips began to move back and forth to tease him. She closed her eyes, softly moaning, her mouth opening a tiny bit in satisfaction.

"... I quickly turned her...showed her the power of my pussy. I taught her to use hers to manipulate the man. She talked him into eating the fruit."

The demon leaned down to kiss the man, her lips leaving an intoxicating taste. Her breathing was becoming as heavy as his.

"Once he had tasted us, I began to ride him like this. But their father returned and was so cross. He didn't cum in me."

Her finger moved to his lip. She traced them, green eyes staring into his,

"He was so cross... I wanted to take over his Garden. But that's in the past. This will be my new Garden. I will have many children here." A devious smile. " You will come in me, won't you? You will give me a child?"

The priest tried to resist, but she was burning him up. He closed his eyes, sweat coming from his brow. He closed his eyes and cried out as he erupted inside her.

The redheaded woman screamed with him, her hips continuing to ride him . She leaned down and kissed him, softly, her hand coming up to rest on his neck. She smiled and leaned down to kiss his chin. Her voice soft.

"Now.. We shall go and be fruitful."

The Priest opened his eyes, the blue eyes now a vivid green. He smiled at what the future would hold.