In The Beginning

Story Info
Another fight in the Wong residence.
1.9k words
4.19
18.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1988, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

THERE was another family fight going on in the Wong residence, the neighbors tittered. Suzie could feel their pitying glances as she opened the iron-gate to let herself in. Her mother was screaming at her father in Chinese.

Soon, shouts escalated into things being thrown, she could hear pots and pans clanging as they bounced off the cement floor. She sighed deeply, her parents fought almost every day now. There was nothing she could do but hide until they were done.

"You're a good for nothing drunk. You can't even feed one family and now you want me to look after your bastard son?" screamed her mother. "If that bitch puts one foot in this house, I'll kill her!"

"Fine, then I won't come home anymore!" her father shouted his reply. "At least she treats me nicely and with respect. She never shouts at me."

"That's because you take my money and give it to her. She doesn't have to slog for a living, barely making ends meet. You have children here to feed, too. I don't see you bring money home to them."

"They are big enough to work for their own living. I don't know why you bother sending those girls to school. They're stupid and useless and will probably get pregnant before they even finish school," her father shouted. "Let them go to work and bring home some money."

Suzie had heard these comments so often that it barely hurt anymore. She knew her father never loved her or her sisters. He never would. They were only girls, his mistress had given him a baby boy last year, that's why he barely came home anymore.

"Then go! And don't come back, I'm not paying for your mistress and her bastard anymore. Let her work!" her mother screamed. And with that, her father stormed out of the house, not even glancing at Suzie, not caring that she had heard those hateful remarks.

"Good riddance," he hissed and left.

Suzie ran to comfort her mother immediately, knowing that the woman was too proud to cry in front of her father and would only break down after he left. "It's okay, mom. He's not coming back anymore," she whispered. "I'll quit school and get a job, then you won't have to work so hard."

"That's not what I want. I wanted you to have a good future, so that you can take care of your sisters. They're going to need you, Suzie," she sobbed.

"But I can help them by getting a job, too. Then they'll have money for school and a career and a bright future," Suzie said in reply. "I don't even like school," she lied, her heart breaking because Suzie actually loved being in school surrounded by people her own age and books and learning new things.

"You're too young. What can you do? How much can you make? You'll only be bullied and taken advantage of… No it's safer for you to stay in school," her mother argued.

"I can work with Auntie Molly. You know how she is always saying her club is doing very good business and is always needing more people to work there. I could stay with her in the city and work there," Suzie said.

"When the girls are bigger and already working, I would have enough money to continue my studies," she assured her mother.

Mrs. Wong mulled over that idea, in fact she had forgotten about her elder sister Molly and her offer to put Suzie up in the city. Indeed, it sounded like a perfect plan. "I'll give Molly a call tonight and see what she says. If she can't take you in, then you stay in school – at least until you finish High School, okay," she said finally.

In truth, Suzie was praying that her Aunt wouldn't turn her down, she'd given anything to get away from the screaming matches and constant harping about money or the lack of. She also knew that her father would be back, on the last day of the month, because he needed money from her mother to feed his son.

She tried to take her mind off things as she prepared their only meal for the day. A meager serving of vegetables, which she planted herself in the back yard, and canned meat her mother had bought from the market.

*************

MR. ERIC, a tall, handsome Caucasian-mixed-Chinese man in his early thirties was briefing his staff when a mobile phone rang, jarring the quiet atmosphere. He glared at the phone's owner, Molly, but refrained from giving her a piece of his mind she when put up her hand.

It must be something important, he thought to himself, knowing that his assistant would debrief him later, he continued with his briefing.

Later, when the other staff had dispersed, he motioned for her to join him at the bar. "Who was that?" he asked.

"Do you remember, quite sometime ago, I told you about a beautiful young girl – just the right age to begin training? Well, she's actually my niece, her mother just called me to ask if I could get her a job here at the Club," Molly said.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that I'd have to talk to you first and I'll call her later. So what do you think?" she asked as she ran her brightly painted finger nails up his jacket sleeve. "Can we train her?"

"You don't mind that your niece will be a whore? Service as many men as we tell her to?" Mr. Eric was being deliberately crude, knowing how much Molly liked that kind of talk. "She'll have to learn to take it up the ass, swallow cum, take two men at once, gang-bang, probably do animals…

Molly was getting aroused. She loved sex, the more sex she had the better she felt. She stood up from her seat on the bar stool and began to dance sinuously in front of Eric.

"I think she has great potential. I think we can make a lot of money out of her, plus, her family needs the money," Molly said. "Besides, it's not such a bad life, nice clothes, travel all over the world and best of all cocks of every shape and size all the time."

"Come here, bitch. Suck on me while I think about this. There are still risks, with her being so young," Eric said huskily, as he watched Molly kneel down and unzip his pants. He was already hard, but had a long way to go.

He closed his eyes as Molly slid him into her wet, hot mouth and clasped her lips tightly around his shaft. She did have one of the best mouths in the business, if her niece could learn to be even half as good as this, they'd be millionaires, he thought.

"When can I meet her?" he asked, grabbing a fistful of Molly's hair and pulling her off his cock when he didn't get a reply.

"Anytime. I can bring her here tomorrow afternoon," she said, his pre-cum glistening on her red lips, desire glinting her brown eyes, turning them to black. "Do you want me to finish?"

"No, I need to talk to some people. You can finish me later," he said deliberately taunting her, knowing that by the end of the evening, Molly would be climbing walls in her frenzy. "Get up, you have guests to see to. And clean yourself off. I can't have you looking like a two-dollar whore."

Molly got up hurriedly and left the room, Eric had a very unpredictable temper, and although many of the staff had never witnessed him losing it, she knew from first hand experience just how cruel he could get. Much as she wanted to help her family, there was nothing she could do until Eric told her his plans.

Eric would no doubt make her wait until the Club was closed tonight before letting her orgasm. She knew from experience that if she brought herself off before, he'd punish her severely. Molly shivered, sometimes, even the punishments Eric meted out made her hot.

But Molly was mistaken about Eric's plans because no sooner had she ventured upstairs that she got a call from Eric telling her to meet him in his office. Her heart pounding, she ran downstairs eager to receive whatever he dished out.

"Take off your clothes, bitch," was the command the moment she entered the room. Molly obeyed without hesitation, stripping down to her skin and leaving only her four-inch heels, knowing without being told that he'd want it that way.

"Lie on you tummy, stick your ass out," came further commands. You've been a bad girl and need to be spanked."

Before Molly could settle herself comfortably, the first stinging pains were already reddening her pale ass. She held her startled scream back.

The second one came down with doubled force, forcing a gasp out of her. Her ass was burning, but so was her pussy… love juices were trickling down the insides of her thighs.

"You liked being whipped don't you, bitch. That's why you always make the silly mistakes. You want me to spank you," Eric said huskily as he caressed her burning ass. He was naked from the waist down.

He plunged his engorged member into her pussy, pushing in all the way to the hilt. Molly groaned. No matter how many times they'd fucked, each time was like the first, Eric's swollen member forcing its way through her tight pussy.

"Damn, you're tight," he said as he began pumping in and out of her copping wet channel. "I've made up my mind. We'll take your sweet little virgin niece and send her to the Resort for training. Then, after she's been educated and instructed properly, we'll auction her off to the highest bidder."

Molly, already beginning to orgasm was incoherent and couldn't make out a single word he said. All she could do was concentrate on the hard cork, burning its way inside her.

"Did you hear what I said, bitch?" Eric said sharply, slapping her buttocks. "I said we're going to teach your niece to fuck and sell her to the highest bidder. What do you think of that?"

Molly could only groan, her orgasm shooting through her body, her pussy spasming and gripping Eric cock even tighter.

"I'm cumming, bitch, get down on your knees and suck me off," he said, pushing her off the desk and on her knees. "I want you to swallow every drop, you hear?"

Still in the throes of her orgasm, Molly got to her knees and reached for Eric's near-orgasmic, Hard as a rock cock and sucked him deep into her throat. Within moments, he was spurting sperm down her eager throat.

"You should teach you niece your tricks, Molly. Then she'll definitely make it as a whore," Eric said, laughing softly, cruelly. "With your kind of skill, it wouldn't matter if she were ugly, men would be lining up just for her mouth. Like they'll be when you're too old or ugly to be fucked."

I think I will teach Suzie a thing or two, Molly thought to herself. If for nothing else, at least she won't end up like me. Hopefully, the girl will be smart enough to make something of herself.

"Get dressed and be ready in half an hour. We're going to see your sister and her wanna-be-whore of a daughter. If possible, I want everything tied up, neat and tidy and be ready to leave for the Ship by tomorrow morning."

"But why the rush?"

"There are some very interested parties who are already on the Ship for their annual meeting. If they like what they see, we'll have the go-ahead on her training," Eric replied. "Now hurry up or I'll go without you."