In The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets a taste of femdom.
2.7k words
3.84
26.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Beginning:

It seems like so long ago, but in fact it's only really been less then two years since I first walked into the wonderful and enlightening world of submission. Though it seems so long ago, I can remember the afternoon quite clearly, as I can remember most of the times I've spent in the wonderful realm of submission. I'd met you over the internet a few weeks previously, in response to my advert looking for a kind, gentle but firm lady who would dominate me, and push me to my limits and expand them. That had been about the only discussion, being very new I didn't know what I wanted or even at that time the wide range of experiences I could be put through.

I had arrived at your house shortly before the allotted time, but just sat out in my car alone, and nervous, after all I still had time to chicken out and drive home if I wanted to. But my desire to submit and learn took hold, and I knew that if I was to turn back now, I would be turning my back on a chance to find out if this was right for me. I gather up the courage to walk to your door, and then hesitate a few moments before I knock on the door. The person behind the door, whom I can't see, asks me to confirm my identity, before asking me to come inside. The voice directing me to walk down the corridor and to keep my eyes pointing forward. The voice stays behind me, directing me to a door, telling me to go into the room, and informing me that the room is empty. I open the door, and look into the bedroom for the first time, before hesitantly walking in, knowing that know there really is no turning back. I enter the large room taking in an idea of its size and contents. For all appearances it's a normal room as far as I can tell, with a very inviting looking bed (feather mattress with lots of pillows), two overstuffed chairs off to one side, and a wooden straight backed chair with arms against the wall. A large cabinet, it's doors closed, is off to the other side.

The voice instructs me to move over to the front of the bed, and that I am to kneel down, my head to the ground, and to clasp my hands behind my back. I do as instructed, and the voice says to stay there and the Mistress will be with you shortly. I hear the door close and I wait there, feeling embarrassed by my position, and counting away the seconds until I hear the door open again.

I almost jump up in fright, my nerves getting the better of me when I hear the door open and then close again as the Mistress comes into the room. By some feat of will I manage to stay down. I hear the Mistress come over to me, and walk around my prone body. I just about see the feet of your black suede boots as the Mistress walk around me. She instructs me to get up, and I quickly do so, partially in an effort to show my willingness but also in order to avoid being in that position for much long as it starts to get uncomfortable. I stand up and unsure where to look, I watch as the mistress examines me closely. I look at the mistress, dressed in her black suede boots, black nylon covered legs, leather skirt, and a black fitted jacket.

"My rules are simple. You're to do as I tell you without question. If I ask you to do something you don't want to do, tell me immediately. You're not allowed to cum without my permission. Punishment for any disobedience will be given at the end of the session in the form of withholding of pleasure. You are to call me Mistress or My Lady. I like to start my sessions with a spanking, so please remove all your clothes except your briefs."

"Yes My Lady" I respond, and quickly remove my clothes as instructed, piling them in a neat pile at my feet. I look up and notice that the Mistress has removed her black jacket to reveal a black satin bustier, I also notice that the Mistress is also sitting comfortable on the bed.

. "Come lay across my lap," the Mistress tells me. I move over to her slowly and silently, and lay myself gently across her lap. "Have you ever been spanked before?" She asks whilst slowly rubbing my bottom through the material of my briefs.

"No My lady, I haven't been spanked before". I feel her hand at the waist of my briefs, as she quickly tugs them down onto my thighs. I shiver and squirm as the cool fresh air hits my bare skin. The Mistress runs her hands over my skin a few more times before removing her hand. The next thing I feel is the stinging impact of the fall of her hand against the skin of my bottom. The Mistress' other hand slowly, comfortingly rubbing along my back, as she continues to lay blows onto my soft skin, it only takes a few blows before I'm whimpering and squirming in discomfort on your lap. A few more blows to my skin, and I'm yelping quite audibly at each blow. The Mistress stops, though a few moments late I feel her hands on my hot and stinging arse, rubbing the skin lightly.

"Did you like that boy?" She asks.

"No Mistress" I reply. I feel one of her hands sneak down between my legs.

"I think you're lying boy, for someone who says he didn't like it, you do seem rather aroused." I can't answer, but my face blushes bright red. "Sit up now boy, and sit on my lap" the mistress orders me. Once in place, she takes me in her arms and pulls me to close to her body in a short hug before she orders me "Go get the wooden chair from the wall please and place it in the centre of the room, and then you can sit down in it".

"Yes Mistress" I respond. I reluctantly get off her lap, and shortly find myself sitting in the chair. In the meantime I notice the Mistress has also been fetching something from the opposite wall while I was busy. She comes back over to the chair, and I notice for the first time the ropes in her hands. I look at her a bit apprehensively, and she smiles back at me, a smile that re-assures me, a she starts tying my ankles to the legs of the chair, and then my right wrist to the arm of the chair. I place my left wrist on the arm, as I wait for that to be tied as well, but it isn't. The mistress slips a blindfold over my eyes, and I momentarily panic, till I feel her hands run through my hair, comforting me.

"I want to see you jerk yourself off boy". I blush deeply, as I feel her hands wander over my chest and then taking my left hand, she moves it down onto my cock, as she whispers into my ear, "This would please me greatly boy". I start to masturbate for the Mistress, slowly, and with a high degree of unease, my face red with embarrassment. It's not long however before I'm moaning softly my back arching, and I cum, covering my hand in my ejaculate. Her hand comes down, and reaching for my free hand, takes it up to her lips. "Umm, very nice", before she bends down and kisses me, letting me taste my own sperm for the first time, I cringe at the taste, but I'm too caught up in a mixture of emotions to object. She removes her hands from mine, and proceeds to untie my hand and ankles but the Mistress doesn't remove the blindfold from my eyes.

Once finished I'm instructed to stand up, and to clasp my hands together behind my head. The Mistress returns a few moments later, and starts rolling my nipples in her hands, causing me to moan quite excitedly. She takes her hands away, and before long I feel the wetness of her mouth over my nipples, as she flicks her tongue and nibbles away at them making them hard, and causing me to moan heavily in excitement and wonder at the feeling. The next noises from me are loud gasps of pain as she bites onto them hard, even louder gasps are elicited from me when she places a nipple clamp on my left nipple, causing me to jerk away and squirm hoping to shake it free. "Shush little one." She instructs holding me tightly, before placing the other clamp onto my right nipple, causing my knees to buckle slightly. "Open your mouth boy". I allow my mouth to drop open, and I feel tugging at my nipples as the Mistress lifts the chain joining the clamps up and into my mouth. She places her hand under my chin, and gently pushes it upwards, closing my mouth, chain hanging out of each side.

I remain standing, hands still clasped behind my head, as I squirm as the Mistress runs her fingers over me. Her nails scratching up my back, causing me to moan, and squirm even more, the flat of her hands running over my chest, and around my crotch, and then outer thigh, before patting me gently on the bottom. The next thing I feel isn't her hand though. I gasp in surprise as the first blow of the flexible black paddle reaches my left buttock, not hard, but enough to leave my skin stinging and I move my body in a vain attempt to avoid another blow in the same area. Soon another blow comes against my right buttock, causing a gasp. The Mistress proceeds to pace the stinging blows all over my body, the back of my thigh, my shoulders, my sides, front of my thighs, never hard enough to elicit anything more then a gasp, but leaving my skin tingly and stinging in the wake of the blows. As soon as it has started it's all over again. The chain to the nipple clamps still between my teeth, just. "Drop the chain" I'm told, and I allow my mouth to open enough for it to fall free of it's own accord.

"Get on the bed, and lay on your stomach little boy" I'm told by the Mistress. I quickly move to the edge of the bed, finding it slowly in my state of imposed darkness. Laying down on the bed as instructed, I feel the Mistress grasp my wrists as she buckles on a pair of cuffs, spreading my arms wide, she attaches each cuff to a piece of rope. Next I feel her attach a spreader bar between my legs, once in place she adjusts the bar spreading my legs to about their limit. "Stay there boy " I'm instructed, not that I can move anywhere even if I want to. The room falls into quietness, and I start to feel a little nervous. It isn't long however before the Mistress returns. I feel her kneel on the edge of the mattress, and I squirm as something touches the back of my neck. It's not her fingers, but the straps of leather that make up the business end of a flogger, as she slowly jiggles them down my back, causing my to squirm even further. I'm squirming and wriggling to the best extent of my bonds as she tickles my arse with the leather fingers, and then all so soon it stops. It's not a tickling sensation I feel next, as the Mistress brings the flogger down onto my right shoulder.

"Ouch!" I cry as I feel the first blow. "Arghh" as she strikes my right shoulder. My scream get louder as she works down my body, flogging my back in one spot, before moving to another spot. Working her way down to my arse. She stops after hitting me with the flogger on my arse, once on each buttock, at least momentarily. After half a minute, she starts again, this time varying the location, hitting each spot she had before, causing me to be near to tears, after the first couple of blows land on the already tender spots. By the time she's returned to each of the places she's already hit, tears are slowly running down my face.

The Mistress sits down on the bed beside my head, and runs her fingers through my hair. "There you are, all over now, and you've been so good about it little one."

"Thank you Mistress, I'm glad I pleased you, I am trying my best, honestly." I respond.

"I know little one, I know." She strokes my hair gently again. "You've done quite well for your first time and in time, we'll be able to increase the number of strokes and the hardness of them as you get more used to be punished, and you will be punished for your wrong-doings and failures boy." The mistresses hand slips down my back, "That's assuming you want to come back of course", she says.

"Yes My Lady, I would like to come back if that would please you?" I reply.

"Yes little one, it would please me. Now I'm going to set you free, and you can request something you want for being so coping so well."

The Mistress, sets about freeing my wrists from the leather cuffs, rubbing my wrists gently to help restore the blood flow, then she frees my ankles from the spreader bar, rubbing over the whole of my legs in order to avoid too much discomfort after being spread so wide. The Mistress helps me to turn over, and then helps me into a sitting position before hugging me closely again. "Little one, you are allowed to request something of me that would make you happy, as a reward for behaving so well."

"Thank you Mistress." I reply, "The only thing I want to do is to make you happy, I'll do anything you want me to."

"No Boy!" The Mistress snaps with anger, "This is your turn to chose something." She ponders silently for a minute, before continuing in a calm voice, "I should punish you for that, but you've already been through enough this afternoon." She orders me off the bed, and once I'm standing in front of her, head bowed in shame, she pulls back the covers of the bed, and lies down. She pats the space next to her indicating I should join her.

"Yes Mistress." I respond, climbing gingerly onto the bed, unsure of myself. I lay down next to the Mistress, and she wraps my arms around me, pulling me in tight. One hand comes up and brushes my hair out of my face before pulling my head onto her shoulder. She pulls the covers back, telling me to rest a while.

We lay down together closely, as I'm caught up in her embrace, my head smothered by her hair, as I breath in her comforting fragrance, and the wonderful feeling of her hair in my face causing me to relax. We lay there for a length of time, almost to the point that I'm falling asleep. The Mistress disentangling her arms from around me wakes me from my daydream. "Ok, little one, it's time for you to leave, get up and get dressed now."

"Yes Mistress" I sigh, as I reluctantly get out of her bed, and move to my pile of clothes. "Thank you Mistress for a wonderful afternoon" I say once I've finished dressing. "I hope I've pleased you, and I look forward to my next visit".

"Yes little one, you've pleased me immensely, and I'm sure you will again next time you visit, but now it's time for you to leave". She responds, "and, little one?" she calls as I'm ready to leave.

"Yes My Lady." I respond.

"Be careful."

"Yes My Lady." I answer, as I leave the door, left to find my own way out of the Mistress' house.