In The Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
After School.
1.7k words
4.62
56.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We usually didn't take music jobs on nights before school days, but weddings paid well and the groom was the son of one of dad's old friends. Thus, I was really beat when I had to get up for school after spending the early morning hours with Karen. I knew this would be a long day as the anticipation of what was to happen later this afternoon started to build in my tired brain. Last night had been the first time Karen and I had any type of sexual contact after being best friends for years. I was traveling at light speed in my head but I just knew that the day would move like cold molasses.

After a quick shower and a bowl of hot oatmeal, I felt almost human and I headed out the door for my old Ford and the short drive to school. I climbed in under the wheel and turned the key as the smell of sex invaded me. I turned and looked down at the back seat and I could see the large, wet spot on the seat where Karen had flooded her female juices all over us. I felt a stirring in my pants. "Not now," I thought to myself, "we've got all day!"

I really liked school, but today would be a drag. I was hot and I was, of coarse, preoccupied with Karen. This I did not understand because I have been getting laid regularly since the band had started playing at the school dances. Not that I'm any kind of Casanova, I've just been lucky because I play guitar so well. Seems the "groupies" always go for the lead player. Karen had just been in a mood last night and now I was curious to see where this would go. She had turned up the heat last night, and I was still burning.

I had three classes before lunch, and two in the afternoon. Last period was English Class, with Ms. Stone. Now I'll tell you more about her later, but let me just mention that she is a fox. "Marie Baby," as the boys call her outside of hearing, always looks fine. She dresses like a queen and reeks of sensuality. I'd say she was forty, married, and made us all hope she hated her husband and wanted to fuck all of us before the end of the school year. I sat in the front row today, close to the door so, I could get out as soon as class was over, and hopefully beat the crowd in the hallway after class. Ms. Stone was wearing a shorter skirt the usual today, with smoky black hose, with the seams up the back, and a sheer blouse that left her black lacy bra clearly visible. I really didn't need any more encouragement than I already had, but she was turning me on, and it showed. As she sat on the corner of her desk, directly in front of me, her skirt rode up just high enough to show me the lace tops of her hose and just a brief glimpse of her sheer black panties. Instant Hard-On Time. I saw the corners of her beautiful mouth twitch up just enough to produce a smile when she looked down below the top of my desk, and saw the lump in my pants. I wanted to die, but the bell rang and I bolted for the door and was in the parking lot in record time.

The hard-on stayed with me all the way home and I went straight to my room to relax a little before Karen got home. I had to simmer down, so I took a shower and changed into some shorts and a sport shirt. I wanted to look my best for Karen. Karen always dressed nice, but not really sexy. She had perky little tits, a tight butt, great complexion, but had a plain face like the girl next door should have. But, she had made me really horny last night and now I wanted to fuck her more than any other girl I had ever met. Until yesterday this thought had not crossed my mind.

My room is in the basement of the house, where I had taken over the entire downstairs for a studio to practice music in with the band and alone. My dad had helped to make the floors as sound proof as possible and this was my sanctum sanctorum. A door open outside and up a couple of steps to where I parked my car, and just beyond that was the house where Karen lived with her mother Helen. I was playing softly on the guitar when Karen stuck her head in the door and said, "Give me a few minutes to change and then come on over. I want your young body!" The hard-on came back. I could feel my breath quicken. "Sure thing, Hon. I'll be there with bells on." I was hot.

I waited about fifteen minutes, in which my fingers couldn't find any of the right notes to play, and then crossed the narrow yard and entered Karen's house through the kitchen door. I walked to the hallway and turned to walk toward the bedrooms. In those fifteen minutes, Karen had transformed herself from the typical, Parochial High School uniformed senior, into a stunningly sluttish sex goddess. The hair was down around her shoulders, severe eye shadow, crimson lipstick, long silver earrings and chain around her waist. She wore a black 1/2 -cup lace brassiere, black lace garter belt and stockings, and black stiletto heels, and a smile. She stood in the hall in front of the door to her room.

"It's time to fuck, big guy," she breathed as I closed the distance between us.

As I picked her up to carry her into the room, our lips met in a crushing kiss. Our tongues met with a fury as they danced between our mouths. Her moan came from deep within and turned to a low growl into my mouth. I carried her into the room and stood her back on the floor. I touched both nipples at the same time and started to kiss her neck as I applied more pressure to her granite hard nubs. Her hands flew down the front of my shirt and it was on the floor within seconds. I helped with the button on my shorts and my cock stood proud and straight as her tiny hand closed over it.

She pushed me back to the bed and as I sat down, she knelt between my legs and slowly stroked up and down my cock. My per-cum was oozing from the slit and her tongue soon took its' turn on my cock as she licked me from balls to tip. Her sweet hot cunt was pressed against the top of my foot and I could feel her juices flowing from her as she humped her clit over it. Her mouth slid down my entire length in one movement and she began the ever increasing, fuck motion with her head. I would not last long. I said, "Get up on the bed, I want to suck on your pussy."

"I thought you'd never ask," she moaned, "I'm just dripping."

She was right. As she lay back on the bed, I moved between her nylon clad thighs, and when I brought my face to her cunt, she was awash. I pushed her legs apart and started my assault on her flooded pussy. I touched her between her cunt and her ass-hole with the tip of my tongue and stroked slowly up the length of her slit. As my tongue came in contact her now fully extended clitoris, she exploded! Her orgasm wrenched out of her and her sweet woman cum flooded out onto my face and hands. I was drenched with her juices. She suffered through several aftershocks and each time more of her sweet nectar oozed out and down over her rosebud ass and onto the sheets. As she came back to earth, she pulled my face to hers and licked her discharges from my lips and cheeks. I had swallowed huge amounts of her juice and her flavor was in my mouth as she preened me as a mother cat does her kittens.

"I want your meat in me now, I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy. Hurry, I am so fucking hot!" she croaked.

I moved up into her and she was like a steaming caldron of desire as I slid home in one smooth push. "Oh my God!" she moaned, "fuck me hard, fill me, make me cum again!!" I pounded into her with all the strength I could find. Over and over again, I rammed my hard cock into her gushing pussy. "FUCK ME, FUCK MY CUNT, CUM IN ME!!" she cried.

I could go no longer, my cum blasted from my balls into her flooding hole with the most intense sensations I had ever felt. Again and again I pumped into her and each time she groaned her pleasure into my neck as she bit down as her orgasms hit her again and again.

The bed was soaked with our cum. The room smelled of sex. We were both exhausted. We kissed and came down from the sexual mountain we were on. "I'll be wanting some more of that," she whispered. "Not today," I said, "your mom will be home soon and I had better be gone when she gets here or she will want to know what's going on."

I stood up and dressed and when I turned around, Karen had rolled over and had drifted off to sleep. She still wore the garter belt and stockings. She was lying in a huge wet spot on the sheets and a great milky glob, of cum was oozing from her pussy and dripping down the back of her thigh to the sheet. As I left the bedroom I turned to look at her sleeping backside and the cum stained bed.

It was just a couple of minutes until Helen would be home and I needed to be some place else when she came in. As I stepped through the door into the kitchen, Helen opened the back door and smiled at me and said in her smooth sexy drawl, "Hi sweetie, how's your day goin'?" For the second time today, I wanted to die.