In The Beginning Ch. 20

Story Info
Finally, Graduation Day.
11.5k words
4.75
28.4k
3

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne and I sat in stunned silence, trying to comprehend the last words our beautiful 1/2 sister had uttered. "I beg your pardon?" I finally managed to croak. Dianne nodded her head in dumb silence.

"What I said was, I want to have your baby, Tall Cool," Camille stated.

"We heard what you said," Dianne interjected, "would you please explain to us why you said it?"

"Well," Camille began, "it's like this. When I went away to school, I had never been intimate with anyone other than daddy, and of coarse you Dianne. I think he had misgivings about our relationship and he did everything humanly possible to help me. He sent me money, he bought me a car, and he paid for school and clothes, the whole nine yards. When he came to visit me at school, we'd fuck like bunnies. And then one day, he quit coming to see me. I dated a few times during, and after school, both black and white guys, but nobody pushes the right buttons. I get lonely, a lot."

We were all still sitting on the bed, naked. Dianne had retrieved a hairbrush from her purse and was idly brushing her lustrous corn silk hair. Camille jumped off the bed and found her purse and came back with an ashtray. She dug into her bag and brought out a pack of smokes and silver lighter. "Mind if I indulge my evil habit?" she asked.

Dianne and I both shook our heads at the same time and watched as she fired a long slender cigarette and took a deep drag. She continued, "I studied hard to be an architect. I am very creative and enjoy designing houses and buildings. The firm I work for is a very large and affluent company and has many extremely talented designers employed. As a woman, I get the shit work, mostly. I've been stuck doing structural design drafting and the 'Good 'Ol Boys' in the firm get all the praise. I had a ball designing and building the house. Daddy helped me and as Dianne will testify, it's a good house. But, it's too big for me to live in by myself, it's in Atlanta where it gets too cold in the winter, and I have a buyer and I can more than double my investment. So, I'm selling the house."

She puffed on her cigarette and continued, "We three, all have more money than we'll ever spend in our lifetimes. Working at something that bores you, and living where you are uncomfortable, are curable problems if you have more money than you know what to do with. Right?"

No argument from either Dianne or me. I fluffed up a couple of pillows and leaned back against the headboard of the bed. Dianne sat cross-legged next to me and Camille sat at the foot of the bed by my feet. All the while she was talking, she had been gently rubbing my feet with her free hand. This gets you extra points.

She went on, "I miss all of you guys. I can't just come and see y'all, any time I want to, with the pressures of the fucking job. Now that daddy is going south with Jan, I want to come back to the Islands, for a while, and regroup."

"This is your home," I said, "you can come back and live here any time you want, for as long as you want. You know that."

"I know, Tall," she said softly, "I just wanted to hear you say the words. I've visited Dianne a few times, in New York, and she's got such a nice place and great business. And she has gazillions of friends. And, I gotta tell ya, Hon, those cute little carrot topped twins you have to keep you company, are just precious. Where'd you ever find them?"

"Cory and Craig worked in the shipping department one summer vacation," Dianne explained. "I invited them to our annual Christmas party. One thing led to another and I ended up with them in my office with both of their beefy cocks in me at the same time. After they graduated, I hired them both full time and now they just live with me and take care of the apartment and domestic stuff. They're both totally submissive and hung nicely. Not like our little brother here, but they're both pretty good for a hard ride."

"I know," Camille crooned, "thanks for sharing them with me the last time I was up there."

We laughed and Dianne reached her hand out and slid her fingers around my flaccid prick. "Now then," Dianne said, "explain to us about this baby business."

"Well," she spoke timidly, "I love kids, and I don't want to wait 'til I'm forty to have one. I'm not in love with anyone and really don't relish the thought of getting married. Tall just took me to a place I've never been before, and I just decided I want his child. Look at him, he's beautiful. He's got talent, he's fun, and he fucks so fine. I want mama to have a grand baby to spoil and I just know she'll love having a baby around. So what's the big deal?"

Dianne looked at me, I looked at Camille, we all shrugged at exactly the same instant and cracked up.

"Look, I don't want you to think I'm trying to saddle Tall with a kid he don't want. I want the baby and I can support him. I'm in my fertile cycle this week and I want to limit myself to him with the idea of becoming pregnant," she concluded.

"You understand that there's going to be a big orgy tomorrow night, don't you?" I asked.

"Of coarse I do," she answered, "I'll just have fun with the rest of you but, the only person who'll get to come inside of me will be you."

I reached for her hand and pulled her up so she was straddling me. My cock was still soft but she had her damp pussy resting directly on it. Dianne reached out and touched her face with her fingers. Camille leaned her head into Dianne's hand and I heard her sigh. Dianne leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. I had cupped Camille's firm tits in both hands and kneaded them gently.

Dianne leaned back and I asked, "Hey, Camille, you want to get started on that kid now, or wait until later?"

She answered by slowly moving her pussy in circles on my stiffening dick. She leaned forward and kissed me, passionately, our tongues searching. Dianne moved off the bed and I saw her pick up the camcorder and point it at us. Camille moved down and closed her lips over my cock and took me deep into her throat. She had learned that trick from her mother. Dianne's eyes opened wide as the whole length disappeared into her hungry mouth. She withdrew and rolled over onto her back and I descended to her hot smooth center and slipped my serpents tongue well into her cunt. She bucked up hard when I touched her clit and had a fine orgasm. I decided the time had come to give Camille what she had come for so I crawled forward and slowly entered her tiny, bald hole.

She pushed up to meet my entrance and hissed her approval, "That's so good, Tall, go deep. Go all the way in and fill me with your seed."

I would not deny her today. I went all the way to the bottom and stayed there for a minute or more. She made soft mewling sounds in her throat each time I'd withdraw slightly and return to her depths. She held herself tightly clenched around my invading member and the sensation was awesome. She experienced three or four hard orgasms as I continued to slowly hump into her. We fucked like this for a long time.

Dianne moved all around the bed with the camera, recording our activities from every angle. Camille and I remained immune to Dianne's presence in the room, due to the mutual intensity of our lovemaking.

Camille had wrapped her legs around me and locked her heels behind my back. She writhed under me, seeking to totally consume me within her being. Our breath came in great gasps, and we had begun to perspire now. My body moved against hers with virtually no friction. Her black hair was scattered all over the pillow and her eyes remained closed as I continued to force myself even deeper into her smoldering sleeve. I felt her cervix with each thrust and she acknowledged each contact with a sharp intake of breath.

My climax was building, deep down inside. We'd been fucking for a very long time and I was sure I would send a great torrent of semen deep into her womb when I arrived. She reached another orgasm, this time more severe than the others and remained rigid much longer beneath me.

"Tall," she breathed my name, "you gotta cum soon. I have to feel your wetness inside my pussy, Cool. Please hurry and fill my pussy up, please," she begged.

I hammered into her with renewed resolve and soon I felt the trembling in my loins. I pushed in all the way to the limit with each thrust. When I exploded, I sent waves of molten cum deep into her womb. It splashed from her clasping hole and smeared us both with our mixed fluids. She reached her final orgasm just as I started to fill her and she clung to me pulling me in with her arms and legs with such strength that I could no longer move in or out. I remained fully imbedded in her milking pussy, until she relaxed and released me from her steel tight grip.

As we lay together, I again became aware of Dianne in the room with us. Camille was as yet, uncomprehending. Dianne's face was flushed. She switched the camcorder off and brought me a washcloth from the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed and wiped Camille's face and then mine. She looked at me and said softly, "That was positively intense."

"She's an intense lover," I whispered, still unable to generate enough power to speak out loud.

Dianne brushed the hair out of my eyes and went back to the bathroom to freshen the washcloth and bring a towel. She knelt next to the bed and licked my now totally deflated cock clean. She then gently wiped Camille's pussy with the warm cloth and dried her.

I felt the need of the bathroom, and crawled off the bed. I turned the water on to fill the Jacuzzi tub, and stepped up to the bowl to pee. Dianne had followed me and reached around me just as I started to go and whispered in my ear, "Let me hold it for you, Cool. I love watching a man piss." She took me in her hand and held me while I let the yellow liquid stream into the bowl.

"You must think I'm really a sick bitch," she said when I had finished. "But, I want you to do that all over me, Tall. Tomorrow night, I want you and daddy to both piss all over my face and tits, and straight on my clit. I get so fucking hot, I can cum without touching myself."

"You are a kinky little slut, ain't you?" I said.

"Kinky ain't but only the beginning," Camille remarked from behind us as she shut the water off on the tub. "There are adjectives to describe our sexy big sister here that haven't as yet been created. Am I correct, My Sweet Sexy Sister?"

"Gold star for our mother-to be," Dianne answered. "I have enjoyed every disgusting, perverted sexual act you can think of and want to do it all again as often as I can find someone to do it with me. I might be a freak but, I don't push anything on anybody that's not willing."

"I know, Baby," Camille soothed, "I was just kidding. We love you and we're both just as committed to weird sex as you are. Christ, look at me, I'm trying to have my brother's baby, on purpose. How fucked up is this?"

I motioned to the bubbling Jacuzzi and we all climbed in and settled into the hot water. I looked at Camille and then at Dianne and said, "You're not fucked up, Camille. You want something very badly and have set your sails to get it. You want to find a quiet lagoon to anchor in and plan your next journey. Dianne is sailing in a gale, but her coarse is steady and true. She is an adventuress and requires massive doses of excitement to keep her ship ahead of the wind. We are all embroiled in our own sexual fantasies and desires. Both of you are older than me and have drifted in currents I have yet to discover, but you're both here and able to talk about all these things with me. And neither of you are ashamed of the crazy things you've done, or the crazy things you want to do. Most people would view this family as a little deviated from the normal. Bull squash, every body would think we are disgusting if they knew what goes on around here. I don't care. I've been getting so much pussy, and I don't want that to ever stop. Besides, I think it's kinda cool you'd want me be the father of your kid."

We luxuriated in the roiling water and Dianne was lazily rubbing her tits. Her nipples had grown hard and swollen, and the areolas had darkened visibly. She spoke softly, "You're right, Tall. We aren't any sicker than any of the rest of them. There's just more of us tossed together here. Tomorrow night should be wild."

"Oh my God yes," Camille breathed, "I can't wait. Who all is coming?"

"Well," I had to think a minute then listed every body that we had invited. "There should be the three of us, of coarse, and dad and Jan, Louise, Dennis and Gail and Chrissie, Helen and Karen, and Marie. That's twelve all together. Three guys and nine dripping, drop dead gorgeous, hot women. All erotically dressed and ready for action, I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

We all laughed and Camille said, "Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from. I just need you guys, right now."

I cuddled her to me and kissed her. Dianne slid against her from the other side and her hand dipped beneath the water and found the juncture of Camille's thighs. I couldn't see but I reckoned she pushed her fingers into Camille's pussy because she sucked in her breath and stiffened. "I'm still on fire from Tall," she gasped. "I have never been fucked like that before. I've had bigger cocks, but nobody has ever gone that deep into me."

"You've learned well, Little Brother," Dianne remarked as she reached for my dick. "I want this again tonight, in my ass hole."

"Oh, you bad girl," Camille scolded, "You're such a slut."

"Just like you, Brown Sugar," Dianne jibed back at her. "You don't want him in your ass?"

"Of coarse I do, but not tonight. I'll watch him ream you, and I'll run the camera," Camille said. "But I want to see him coat you sweet face with his jizz, so I can lick it all off."

"Which one of you said you was the slut?" I asked.

We laughed and I pulled the plug on the tub and we crawled out, dried off and I suddenly got thirsty. We went into the studio and mixed a round of drinks. Camille brought the camcorder and fired cigarette, she was radiant. "You will, of coarse, have to quit smoking if you're going to have my baby. Camille looked at me then her cigarette. She stubbed it out in the ashtray and said, "I have."

Dianne shot me a thumbs-up. I walked over to Camille and kissed her. "I love you," I said. "You're going to have a gorgeous baby."

"Fuck Dianne's ass hole," Camille commanded, "and cum on her face. I'm craving some action here, so lets get the show rolling."

We all laughed and raised our glassed in a toast. "To crazy sex," I toasted.

"With all the trimmings," Camille added.

"And just gobs and gobs of sticky sperm," Dianne concluded.

We drank to ourselves and Dianne dropped to her knees and I buried my raging cock deep in her mouth. She slathered me 'til I was dripping with her saliva. She stood and crossed over to the sofa and draped herself over the back of it. I walked up behind her and leaned over and ran my tongue over her tight sphincter, to moisten her. I stood and guided my pulsing erection to her exposed orifice and pushed forward. My thick purple cock head slipped easily into her and I simply leaned forward. Camille had the camera trained on my disappearing cock and she moaned as I sank deep into Dianne.

I looked at Camille and said, "Keep reminding me which one of you is the slut, I keep forgetting."

"Just fuck me," Dianne wailed. "I want that big sausage all the way in."

Not being the one to spoil a party, I stepped closer and gave my embedded cock another push. It went all the way in, to the root. "Oh, Jesus yes," she hissed now slow me you really mean it, Tall. Treat me like the wicked bitch I am."

I withdrew a couple of inches and raised my hand and brought it firmly down against her bare ass cheek with a resounding SMACK.

"OOOOHHHH! GAWD!" she yelped as I smashed back into her.

A bright red handprint quickly appeared on her buttocks. I withdrew and SMACK, I brought my other hand down on the other side.

"MMMMPPPHHH!" she howled. I crushed her forward against the back of the couch.

Camille captured the scene, as it unfolded, with the camcorder. She stayed close and I was sure the close-ups would be vivid. Dianne's clit was in constant contact with the back of the sofa and she was cumming continuously as I ploughed her hot ass hole.

The tightness of Dianne's clenching hole, and the evening's earlier activities, had caused me a little irritation, which was bringing me rapidly toward a huge finish. Dianne crashed into another blinding orgasm and her extra movement took me over the line.

I pulled out of her sloppy bottom and cried, "NOW, I'M CUMMING NOW."

Dianne flopped over and her ass sank to the floor. I leaned forward and put one hand on the back of the sofa and jacked myself off with the other. I came, with a thud. I stretched up high on my tiptoes and painted her face and hair in a flood of sticky white slop. She was sloshed with it. It ran down and dripped off her chin onto her great erect nipples. Her open mouth found my empty cock and she sucked it in. The sensation of her mouth on my sensitive cock nearly caused me to loose consciousness. My legs were about to buckle so I leaned against the sofa and Camille handed me the camera, and went to Dianne and covered her face with kisses and smeared my sauce all over both of their faces. I watched, through the camera, as they proceeded to preen one another like kittens. Camille's darker skin contrasted dramatically with Dianne's milky white complexion. The whole scene was insanely carnal. I loved it.

My spent prick hung limply down between my legs. A long silvery thread of after cum hung down between my knees. Camille leaned over and caught it with her darting tongue just before it detached itself and became lost on the floor.

"We don't want to waste any," she stated.

I smiled and rolled over onto the couch. Camille came around and softly mouthed my soft member again. "You're spectacular, Tall, just spectacular."

I watched as Dianne's smiling face appeared over the back of the sofa. She laced her fingers together and rested her chin on her hands, elbows outstretched. "You've got a lot of power there, Tall," Dianne said. "I'm drained."

"No foolin', Blondie," I breathed, "I'm down about a quart myself, and it's all in the two of you."

Camille's hinges came loose and she rolled on the floor with laughter. Dianne and I both joined her and we howled until our sides hurt. "You don't miss anything, do you?" she squeaked.

"Nary a lick," I answered, and the laughter continued.

I finally regained my composure and suggested a shower and bed, TO SLEEP.

We showered together and after the girls did their hair and whatever, we all crawled into my king sized waterbed, and crashed. My last thought, before I relented to the sandman was; 'This can't be happening to me.'

---------

I felt the movement on the bed, and became aware of the muffled moans beside me. I opened my eyes and searched the darkness. I felt the bed move again and heard the soft moaning. Awake now, I realized it was Dianne and Camille next to me. I sat up and found the switch for the lamp on the nightstand. The dim light illuminated the bed and I found my sisters, engaged in a sixty-nine on the bed next to me. They were lying on their sides, Camille facing the foot with her beautiful creamy brown ass right in front of me. Both were unaware of my being awake and continued to eagerly eat each other out. I observed for a long time. Having each reached a satisfying orgasm, they rolled apart and Dianne noticed me sitting there watching.

"Enjoying yourself?" Dianne asked.

"Most definitely," I answered, "y'all are something to see."

Camille turned around, "I'd blush, but you couldn't tell. I'm too black."

"I might not be able to tell if you're blushing," I said, "but I wouldn't say you're too black. I'd be more apt to say, maple syrup don't blush, Honey, it stays sweet all the time. And you're looking good too, by the way, Miss Milk Toast, I would notice if you blushed."