In the Book Store

Story Info
Fay still has a debt to pay.
2.5k words
4.01
119.2k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaySlut
FaySlut
6 Followers

Fay slumped down between the arms of the two old men. Cum ran down her tits. Cum covered her arse. Cum dribbled from her freshly fucked cunt. Suddenly she felt her arms pulled behind her by the men. Quickly hand cuffs were secured around her wrists locking her arms behind her, pushing out her naked tits and presenting her nude body to the stares of the old men. Hands roughly pulled her ankles apart, her thong now a shred of ripped of material on the floor, and secured them to two rings in the floor three feet apart.

Fay was now on display.

She could not cover her cum covered tits nor could she close her legs to hide the shame of her slutty cunt which she had just paid £10 to a dirty old black street cleaner to fuck. She hung her head in embarressment and noticed the love bites on her body. What will Richard say when he sees all the love bites around my sore tits, she panicked.

'Please let me go. I did what you wanted.' Fay begged

'Not so fast slut' said the old shop owner, 'I still need that naked photo. Now look up and smile!'

Fay raised her eyes to the waiting camera knowing that it would capture her fucked body in all its naked glory.

*flash*

The camera clicked and whirred.

'Now then lets just count how much you owe me.' laughed the book shop owner.

'What? ' Fay gasped , 'But I did what you wanted.'

'Yes but you owed me £20, £15 in cash and then £5 for a picture. However you paid my mate Jerry £10 so he would fuck your slutty cunt which means you only have £5 in cash, which means you still owe me £10!

'NOOOOO' screamed Fay. 'Please no.....'

'Oh yes' grinned the shop keeper. '& now You are going to stay here until you earn the £10 you owe me!'

'Now let me introduce you to your new 'office'

Fay suddenly started to take in her surroundings. The booth she had stripped in and then been covered in cum from three old men had a wooden stool in the middle. This was now pulled between her legs pushing her thighs even further apart. She was forced to sit down. THe hard wooden surface rubbed against her sore cunt lips as her ankles were still firmly secured to the floor rings. This gave everyone outside the booth a clear view of her tits, her spread legs and and of course her cunt. She then realised that her head was now level with a hole in the wall to one side of her.

'Here is how it going to work slut' said the old man, 'Cocks are going to be slipped through this hole for you to suck. After you have sucked and swallowed their cum the men can leave a donation for you in this tin which we will be hanging from the end of this string. On the other end of this string will be this.' From behind his back he produces a large vibrating egg at least 3 inches around its thickest part. 'which of course will be tight inside your cunt' he continued.

' Please no.' whispered Fay. But she knew it was no use. With her legs tied apart and her hands cuffed behind her back there was no escape. Even if she did get out, she had no clothes and the book shop owner had all those dirty photos of her stripping which she had to get back.

'The better you suck, the more money you get, the less cum you have to swallow!' laughed the book keeper. 'Now then lets get this little beauty into action' He flicks a small switch and the egg starts to vibrate.

'Not too fast now' said the old black cleaner, who Fay had just paid to fuck her, 'We don't want her to cum too soon!!'

His black cock hung between his legs. Fay couldn't help but stare at it. it was so large and hard a few moments ago as it pushed into her tight cunt. Stretching her wide and filling her deeply.

Ooooo it had felt good. But it was her downfall, if only she had not paid him £10 to fuck her with his hard black cock then she would have been able to pay the book shop owner and go home, but now .......

.....now the book shop owner was kneeling between her legs. Legs she could no longer close to protect herself. Legs which were now securely spread either side of the hard wooden stool.

He starts to rub the egg up and down Fays thigh, getting closer all the time to her cunt. Vibrations rippling towards her crutch, he moves the egg closer, teasing, rubbing it up and down and over her clit. Teasing it out of its hood with his fingers he presses the egg hard against her hot nub. The vibrations feel good, the egg sooo smooth and shiny silver. he pushes it down to her lips and starts to circle it around and around. Gradually pushing more and more inside her, she tries to wriggle away but her ankles hold her firm as the egg slowly stretches her lips apart and starts to slide into her cunt. It stretches but feel nice, suddenly the widest part is past her lips and her cunt muscles pull the egg inside her and her lips close around it. the only evidence that she has the egg in her cunt is the wriggling of her arse on the wooden seat and the string hanging between her legs.

He takes the empty tin can and ties it to the end of the string. He drops it and it swings between Fays legs. Back and forth gently pulling the egg in and out. Making the vibrations swirl around inside her. For a moment all she can focus on is the feeling of the egg sliding inside her. Buzzing.

The can comes to a rest and Fay is brought back to reality by the voice of the old black street cleaner.

'Considering you enjoyed my cock in your cunt so much, I'm going to do you a favour and be your first customer!' He laughs. Suddenly Fay realises that she is going to have to suck the cock which has just fucked her. He disappears and Fay hears a shuffling in the booth next door. Then a long black cock appears through the hole in front of her.

'Come on whore, get to work. You have money to earn and customers waiting!' Laughed the dirty old book shop owner.

Fay turned her head and lent forwards towards the cock sticking through the hole. Her hands still cuffed behind her back did little to help her get the cock in her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and tried to guide the cock between her lips but with little success. In the end she just opened her mouth as wide as it would go and pushed down on to the rapidly hardening cock in front of her. Slowly she starts to bob her head up and down, trying to please her first customer. Maybe, she thinks, if I do a good job he will give me back the £10 I paid him and I can go home. With this thougth in her mind she starts to suck, and suck, trying to put the feeling of the vibrating egg out of her mind, trying to focus on sucking, licking, sucking, getting the cock in her mouth to cum. To cum in her mouth. Suck, lick, suck......... the cock starts to get hard, really hard, really hard and big. It fills her mouth, it pushes against her throat, it wants to go deeper, Fay gulps and takes a deep breath and then pushes her mouth down on to the cock as far as she dare, she swallows and it slides into her throat. She can't believe it, here she is a nice happy housewife acting like a whore in a book shop in Reigate. She can taste the juices of her cunt on the thick cock in her mouth. She sucks and sucks. The black man starts to groan on the other side of the wall, his body tenses and then his cock swells and starts to squirt cum straight into Fays mouth. God there is so much, she swallows not daring to spill any, but still he cums. Twice more Fay is forced to swallow his sticky cum before his cock starts to go soft and slips from between her lips.

Fay sits upright on the chair. The cock disappears from the hole and the old black street cleaner comes around to her 'office'.

'Not bad. Not bad at all for a two bit hooker. Now let me see, just how much was that worth?'

Fay waits. Surely it was worth £10.

The street cleaner rummages his dirty hands in his pockets.

'Ah yes, here we go.' he says '50p. Just the job!'

He drops the coin into the tin. It makes a hollow clunk as it stretches the string and starts Fay thinking about the sliver vibrating egg still buzzing in her cunt. Buzzing, but not quite enough for Fay to have an orgasm. An orgams she needs sooooo badly.


Oh God. Only 50p. Quickly she tries to add up in her mind, but the buzzing distracts her attention, and she can only work out that at this rate she will need to suck aleast another 20 cocks to earn what she owes to the book shop owner!

'No......please don't make me suck anymore cocks....' Fay starts to beg, but no one is listening.

The other old street cleaner moves in to the booth next door and soon another cock is sticking through the hole. Fay sighs and starts to suck hoping for more money this time.

After a few minutes of sucking he cums in her mouth. She swallows. Another 50p drops into the tin. the string swings and the egg starts to move around again.

Fay hangs her head in shame. Footsteps lead off back in to the shop, men laugh, the door bell chimes and the door closes. Silence. Well not quite silence. Deep inside Fay a large silver egg happily buzzes away.

The old book shop owner reappears with a sign in his hands. It reads, 'Special. Today Only. Blow Jobs only 50p!'

He laughs and hangs it up ouside Fays booth.

Soon the door bell chimes and Fay can hear more males voices. News is spreading about Todays Special. Soon there is a small queue of men lining up outside the booth next door waiting for Fay to suck them off. More 50p's drop into her tin. The tin starts to get heavier pulling the egg down towards the sensitive front of Fays cunt. She wriggles but it does want to come out, and soon her attention is distracted by another cock coming through the hole.

Fay sucks.

The men she has sucked gather around the entrance to her booth. Watching this young slut, naked and spread suck cock after cock. Making sure she does not spit out any cum, making sure she swallows every bit, even the dribbles down her chin.

The book shop owner decides Fay is starting to enjoy the feeling of the egg and the taste of cum a little to much. He goes back into his shop and after a little searching finds what he is looking for. He grins. An evil grin.

Fay is too busy sucking and focusing on the vibrating egg to notice much. she has blocked out all the taunting of the men, all the names they call her as she sucks cock after cock. Not until too late does she realise that the old book shop owner is next to her. Not until the sharp pain in her left nipple does she realise what is happening and by that time her right nipple is also firmly gripped by a clamp.

'mmmfff aghh mmmfff mff oh mfff suck please take them off...'

But hands just push her head back down on to the cock in front of her and force her to continue her blow job.

Her mind is full of the pain in her nipples, the buzzing in her cunt, her legs spread apart, men calling her names

'Whore, slut, cock sucker, cum swallower'

Her naked body on display.... she starts to gasp, feeling her own orgasm building up slowly... harder she sucks. Wanting this cock to cum as she does. Harder and harder.... she squeezes her cunt around the egg..... oh yeah.... ummm..... oh....... but just as she is about to cum the clamps are removed and blood surges back in to her poor nipples.....

'nooooooo' she cries as her orgasm fades away with the new pain in her nipples and the cock she was sucking slips from her mouth and cums all over her face and sore nipples.

'Oh dear' says the book shop owner, 'looks like that blow job is on the house lads!!!'

Laughter echoes around the room as the men slap each others backs and push each other to get into the booth next door.

After what seems an eternity the cocks stop poking through the whole in the wall. Fays mouth is numb and all she can taste is cum. The book shop owner is counting out the money in the tin. The egg is still firmly inside Fays cunt.

'Well, didn't you do well! There is £15 here! Thats £10 for me. and the other £5 will go to pay off your expense account.'

Fay looks confused. 'What expense account she mumbles?'

'The one you have just brought yourself some nice clothes with' he replies chuckling.

'But first we have to slip this on.'

The two street cleaners help him slide a tight chasity belt around Fays waist and between her legs, making sure that the egg does can not be taken out.

'When you get home give me a call and I'll tell you the combination to the padlock' he says grinning a toothless grin.

Her arms and legs are untied and the street cleaners throw a dirty old t-shirt and a mini skirt at her feet.

'Here these are all your £5 could buy' They laugh.

Fay pull up the skirt and tries to cover up the chastity belt running around her waist, between her legs, holding the buzzing egg firmly inside her.

The t-shirt smells. It is a dirty white colour. Fay struggles to get it over her head and down over her firm tits. With no bra her nipples press against the fabric, clearly visible, everyone will see, everyone will know that she is naked under the t-shirt.

But that is the least of her worries. how will she stop the mini skirt from riding up her legs and displaying the black leather strap that now runs between her thighs? How will she focus on driving home with the egg buzzing in her cunt? What will Richard say when he sees her body, her tits covered in love bites..............?

FaySlut
FaySlut
6 Followers