In the Cabin

Story Info
David and Kim make love on vacation.
1.3k words
3.9
21.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready to go on a vacation without their kids David and Kim are packing. As most of their items end up in the bag, David asks if Kim is going to bring some lingerie. Kim disappears for a moment and when she re-enters the room, she is dressed in a very sexy outfit. The black, see-through lace that wrapped around her body, made David want her. When she turned around to show-off the back, David saw her thong just below her butterfly tattoo and he started to approach her. Laying his hands on her soft, firm ass he gave her a nice squeeze and then she walked out again.

This time when she returned she was wearing something even better!

The purple bra and matching thongs were completely see-through. David could see her hard nipples piercing through the thin fabric and Kim's nicely shaved pussy seemed to call to him. She walked up to him and with her almost bare breasts pressed against his chest, she stood on her toes and kissed him. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, with a sense of urgency. As their tongues rotated around each other, David ran his hands down her back and tightly squeezed her ass. Kim put her hands on David's chest and pushed away, telling him that he had to wait until they got to the cabin.

Before they could even start their trip, David and Kim dropped their kids off at a friend's house for the weekend. The kids were excited about spending time playing with their friends and David was quite excited about spending time with his sexy wife.

When they pulled up to the cabin, they gazed up at the tall wooden structure. They could smell the wonderful mountain air and the sounds of nature helped them both relax after their crappy week at work. Tired and exhausted they took their bags to the master suite. On the bed David saw hundreds of yellow rose pedals and all around were candles spreading the scent of freshly baked cookies. He turned to Kim with a look of surprise and he grabbed her and held her tightly. His embrace filled her heart with so much peace that she wanted to make love to him all night. Slowly he loosened his arms and their eyes met. Gently he kissed her and said, "I love you more than you will ever know." She smiled back and said, "I know, I love you too."

With laced fingers they walked out to the deck off the suite and saw the flowing waters of the stream and then they noticed the hot tub. Kim had called ahead and had the maids fill it and turn it on. While David's eyes were stuck on the hot tub, Kim began to undress. The solitude of the woods, the warm breeze, and the sounds of water were very calming and allowed Kim to relax enough to be frisky!

David turned his head and saw that his beautiful wife about undressing and a seductive smile came on his face. Leaning against the railing he began to watch as Kim lifted her shirt over her head. Now she had on different lingerie. Her bra was playful with green shamrocks on it. It made her tits look amazing. Seeing the shamrocks made David laugh, knowing he was going to get lucky! As Kim slid her shorts down, her green thongs with a large pot of gold on the front were revealed. David's smile gots even bigger, getting excited about see what's behind that pot of gold!

When Kim's final piece of out clothing was off, she saw that David was quite excited. She loved seeing him rise to the occasion. It was like unwrapping a gift from him every time. Kim walked over to him, got on her knees and with her teeth she began to pull at his belt. While her teeth were working, David closed his eyes and felt her hands slide up his shorts. The closer her hands got to him the happier he got! He loved feeling her on him, feeling her getting ready to take him.

David felt her hands slide up his shorts and under his boxers. When she reached his sack she gently began to massage him, slowly working her way to his hard shaft. When his belt was unbuckled, Kim released his cock and unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down. She laughed when she saw that he was wearing his 'lucky' boxers too!

When she pulled his boxers down David stared down at her waiting with great anticipation for her to take him in. His cock was standing at attention wanting to feel her warm, wet mouth around it. Gently, with both hands Kim began to rub him. He felt her hands slide up and down his shaft. At the tip she pinched him gently, seeing wetness exit she began to run her tongue around it. David closed his eyes and began to enjoy this, most amazing, moment. Every part of him ached to take her, to make passionate love to her.

He could feel her tongue begin to work its magic. He felt her lick up and down his shaft getting him real wet and then sliding her hands on him, tightening around his hardness. When her hand reached his tip she pinched him and then wrapped her lips around him. Sucking tightly around him, he felt her mouth take him in. His cock was now deep in her throat, surrounded by heat and wetness. He felt her hands on his inner thighs, teasing his sack, as her mouth moved up and down on him. She pulled her mouth off and began to stroke him with her hand and when her mouth returned to him, it was ice cold. He looked down at her and noticed a cup ice sitting on the floor. This felt fucking amazing. His mouth opened and a moan came out and shocked Kim, the coldness of the ice and her amazing sucking was driving him crazy. Now he needed her.

David put his hands on her head and pulled her off. He said, "Stand up." When she stood, he pulled his shirt off, revealing his damn sexy chest and abs, and stepped out of his shorts and got into the hot tub. She then removed her bra and lucky panties and sat on him. With one quick motion David felt his engorged cock enter her.

Kim's pussy was incredibly tight and wet, needing him. With her tits right at his face, David was in heaven; He grabbed one tightly with one hand and began to suck the other one. Her nipples were hard and made it easy for his tongue to play with them. He loved feeling her hard nipples in his mouth and how they felt when he sucked them in. Kim moaned as she road him. His cock was deep inside her, touching all of her sweet spots.

David slid his hands down her stomach and began to rub her soft pussy. He could feel his cock moving in and out of her, stretching her around him. With each suck of her nipple, she tightened brilliantly around him

David's heart began to quicken with excitement as he moved closer to climax. He grabbed Kim's ass and moved her up and down on him faster and faster until finally he exploded. The jolt of cum inside her and his strong pulses drove her over the edge too. As they throbbed around each other, David, out of breath, rested his head on Kim's hot breasts. He began to kiss them, moving his lips around her nipples. Kim sighed with pleasure as he began to massage her breasts with his hands.

Slowly he moved his kisses up her chest, where he met her lips. Still shaking, David's lips surrounded her's with great passion and they kissed. He wrapped his arms around her wet body and pulled her close. The best feeling in the world to him was feeling her naked body pressed against his. "This is going to be a great trip," he said.