In the Chair

Story Info
He undergoes cock and ball torture.
860 words
4.36
125.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled down at me. I was sitting in the chair while she stood before me.

"You know the rules," she said sternly. I swallowed hard and nodded to her.

My mouth was already dry and the words came slowly, as they always did. "Please Mistress, hurt my cock and balls." She grinned. "There is no way for you to stop this once I start. You understand that, right?"

I nodded and whispered a quiet "Yes Mistress."

She drew my hands behind the chair, where they settled into a pair of steel cuffs, totally immobilizing my arms. Her foot pressed a pedal and the chair tilted back forty five degrees. Two steel tubes were screwed into the sides, where my knees were cuffed and attached.

Two small snaps and half the seat disappeared, leaving my cock and balls free and dangling. Knees spread wide, hands tied, totally helpless.

First, she placed a set of three steel rings on my cock, which was half it's size compared to when erect. Even so, the rings were a tight squeeze, requiring a little baby oil to position them properly. Next, she took a long piece of wet rawhide leather and began binding my balls, slowly winding it tighter and tighter, until my balls were trapped and swelling.

She pulled up a chair beside me, smiling. "For starters, just to get warmed up, I'm going to let you do this one to yourself."

She smiled. "I just wouldn't get hard." She held up a pair of her panties and pressed them against my cheek. "They are still wet, can you feel that?" She wiped them over my face, lips and nose. The scent alone was enough to cause my cock to swell, constricted by the rings and leather bondage.

She giggled, peeking down at my erection. "Awwww, who's my little panty boy?" she teased.

"I am," I whispered breathlessly into the damp panties.

The pain in my cock added to my excitement, causing my erection to grow more. The rings trapping the blood in my cock made the erection grow more, adding to the torment. I began to feel the effect of the leather as well, contracting as it dried.

"Oh God, it hurts," I cried out. She just smiled and began stuffing the panties in my mouth. I looked at her desperately as she pressed two wide strips of duct tape over my mouth, giggling.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she taunted as her fingers began squeezing my bound balls. One fingertip tracing the underside of my cock, stimulating it, causing my erection to swell and throb in its steel prison.

She pulled her chair between my spread legs and pondered my situation. Still squeezing and tugging to my balls, she finally picked up a paint stirrer and showed it to me, causing me to frantically shake my head, begging desperately into my gag.

She drew it back, holding the end with her fingertip, before letting go, flicking the wooden stick so that it landed right on my left ball, sending a wave of agony through my body. Then one to the right, followed by the left again. Back and forth, the loud smacks causing me to scream, squirm and writhe, to no avail.

After a few more slaps, she paused to rub my swollen aching balls. Her tiny, delicate hand wrapped around them, she spoke to me, almost hissing, "I want tears."

My look, pleading with my eyes so desperately sent her other hand inside her pants. Her grip grew tighter and tighter, squeezing and stretching my balls as she got more and more turned on. As she was growing closer and closer the pain grew more severe.

Finally, just before cumming, she stopped. Her smile grew positively wicked as she showed me a Q-tip and a tube of Icy Hot. She put on a latex glove and began spreading the Icy Hot all over my genitals. There was a tingling at first, followed by a warmth, which began growing and growing until it began to burn. Within 5 minutes, I was holding back tears.

She dipped the Q tip in the Icy Hot, placing the tip against my pee hole. Slowly pressing, it slipped inside, coating my urethra as I begged her to stop.

Soon the tears began to flow. The agony and the burning was unbearable. Unable to wipe my eyes, I could barely make out a woman next to me, having an incredibly long, intense orgasm.

By this time, I was crying my eyes out. She wiped my nose with a Kleenex and then my eyes. I felt her hand brush my hair back, now soaked with sweat.

Her latex covered hand returned to my cock, now coated with Icy Hot as she began giving me an hand job, which kept me hard as a rock, while I burned inside and out.

After nearly two hours, as the burning subsided, I felt an orgasm rising, getting closer and closer. I wailed, squirming, crying, trying to beg.

Just as I was about to release, her hand pulled away, and she laughed. Leaning down she whispered, "Awwww, poor pet. And we are just getting started."