In The Closet Literally!

Story Info
My initiation into to joys of sodomy.
1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly looking back, I have to admit that until four days after my twenty-first birthday I had to date lived a pretty miserable existence.

I was until then the embodiment of the notion 'money cannot buy you happiness'. Although extremely wealthy, the tragic, loss of my parents at a young age saw my autocratic grandfather whisk me off to an expensive Irish catholic boarding school where I was taught all the wrong things and socialized overwhelmingly inappropriately.

Luck, or a senile gesture from my distant grandfather, suddenly prompted my costly education to come to an abrupt end when he decided I was to continue the family mining empire under the tutelage of the company's current CEO, my cousin Jason.

In no time at all I found myself in a posh hotel in Geneva where our AGM was to take place the following morning.

Although quite highly educated in many areas I was painfully shy, and has been made to feel awkward in almost every social situation. When I was told to greet my cousin Jason who I had not seen for at least a dozen years, I timidly knocked on his door and nervously waited for an answer. When no answer came after a couple of minutes, I bravely pushed open the door, which is very unlike me, and entered his luxurious suite.

On hearing loud voices and approaching footsteps, I inexplicably secluded myself in Jason's spacious closet. I was hidden from view but my sight wasn't unduly blocked. I could see quite well.

Before I had time to assess how surreal this situation was becoming, Jason, and his personal assistant Tom, changed my world.

As soon as the door closed behind the pair, they both fell into a passionate embrace. They hugged so tightly as they kissed. Tongues were vigorously employed as they greedily tried to devour each other.

Literally inches from my eyes, I was witnessing what I instinctively knew was to be my destiny, what I longed for, what I had never been allowed to consider. My mind dragged me back two years previously where a girl six months my junior had similarly tried to passionately find comfort in a drunken embrace. The taste of sweet cider came flooding back. The tryst had been a disaster, of course.

Back in the here and now Tom's ripped six-pack was exposed as his shirt came off. Jason ran his fingers through Tom's neatly cropped red hair, and at the same time delicately massaged his chest.

Jason himself was a fine-looking man, tall and powerfully built. He had perfectly proportioned hands and feet, and brilliant, sparkling blue eyes.

What absolutely took my breath away was the moment their penises were exposed more or less simultaneously.

Their size, like their bodies, were huge. Both erect and glistening they fell onto the king-sized bed only feet in front of me kissing, sucking and masturbating each other as furiously as they could.

I myself was harder than I'd ever been. My size in comparison to Jason or Tom was minuscule.

As the two lovers pleasured each other for what must have been about twenty minutes, I couldn't help but unzip myself to also ease the pressure. All of a sudden Jason stopped. He reached for a small case on the bedside table. He took out a sheath which he rolled onto his still erect penis. Jason then smothered himself with what looked like clear toothpaste from a fat tube. He then appeared to apply copious amounts to the anus area of Tom.

Flipping Tom over onto his stomach, Jason then began to further educate me along the path I was to eagerly adopt.

To my utter surprise and delight Jason inserted his rock-hard penis into the accepting, willing and ready back passage of Tom. Jason started to immediately pummel as hard and fast as he could. In retrospect I'm sure I imagined there should be some sort of gradual build-up. Jason got straight to it though. From the sounds emanating from both Jason and Tom It was obvious that they were both deriving immense pleasure from their intimacy.

I had liberally coated the inside of Jason's closet by shooting my load long before my tutors had finished their exertions.

I stared open-mouthed with semi-erect dripping cock as Jason's furious pounding finished with half-a-dozen manic thrusts and loud grunts. Similarly, Tom's countenance was one of fulfilled pleasure.

I had half-expected Jason and Tom to swap positions for round two. As it happened the two briefly swapped kisses and Tom headed for the shower. I couldn't help noticing Tom was still fully erect.

I was in a daze. I shudder to think what a sight I must have been when Jason opened his closet door to see a young twenty-something relative who he hadn't seen for twelve years.

My right hand holding a limp, dripping tiny penis, Open-mouthed, struck dumb. I couldn't even muster a greeting.

Jason was either extremely intuitive or wasn't easily surprised. He simply turned around to grasp his bag from the bedside table and climbed into the closet beside me closing the door behind him.

Jason smelled lovely. With a, "Hi cuz", he soon had me standing proud once again as he fondled me gently. He consulted his ever-ready bag to locate a condom which he secured on me and smeared toothpaste on me and his own back passage.

Jason turned around and gently applied backward pressure. I found myself having to penetrate Jason. I managed to slide in easily enough. I wanted to stay still and remain in that position forever. I felt as if my life was just beginning. I was now being given the opportunity to sample what had so far been denied me. I felt like the world was at my feet.

With gentle movements Jason encouraged me to partake in what I had previously witnessed. Unfortunately, I only managed three thrusts before filling my condom once before had even gotten into my stride.

"You're on the path cuz, you're on the path," whispered Jason as he kissed my cheek. With that he stepped out of the closet and into my life.