In The Club

Story Info
Drunk and used in a nightclub bathroom.
1.8k words
4.18
41.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the club on Friday night a little later than expected, work ran late and then by the time I had dressed and gotten ready, waited on a cab and arrived it was late, really late. I finally got in the door and looked around for the friend I was supposed to meet and couldn't find her anywhere. Making my way back to the bar i ordered a drink, sitting on a bar stool trying to work out what on earth to do next. My short black dress rode up slightly and exposed a lot more of my body than I was comfortable with, I couldn't pull the dress down without it showing off more of my cleavage and I was sure that if I did tug it down that my nipples would become exposed.

I drank my cocktail slowly keeping an eye out for my friend when I was approached by a very attractive man who sat beside me and introduced himself as Aaron. I flirted with him for a while and had another drink with him but continually checked my phone trying to work out what happened to my friend. He asked me to dance and having just got out of a really bad relationship it felt good to have some male attention and I really loved to dance.

We stayed on the dance floor for a while and I really enjoyed pressing my body up against him, other men were watching as I rubbed my ass against him and I loved being watched. We went back to the bar and I had a shot of tequila when another guy came over to get me to dance with him. I went with him and the look of disappointment and anger from Aaron was a little too intense but I just wanted to have some fun. I teased this new guy with my body and by this point i'd forgotten about my friend. The night went on and I lost track of how many men I danced with or shared a drink with.

It was getting later and later and the club was starting to empty. I'd really lost track of time and I was desperate for a bathroom so I stumbled on my heels towards the ladies room and went in to relieve myself. The world was really spinning now and I realised maybe I'd had too much to drink. There was usually cabs waiting in the alley behind the club and the door to go outside was just down the hall from the bathrooms. I stumbled out towards the door but was stopped on my way there by a guy outside the mens room and roughly pushed in to the bathroom.

"Hey tease" came a voice behind me, I turned and realised it was Aaron, the first man to buy me a drink that night.

He pressed up against my behind and I panicked trying to push him off me but he grabbed my wrists and spun me around and just pulled me against his hard muscled body. I could feel how hard and huge his dick was and he tried to kiss me but I pulled away as hard as I could. He threw me against the wall beside the door and my heart was beating so fast, no one was around and I was helpless to stop him as he held my wrists above my head and run his stubbled jaw against my neck.

I'd always fantasized about rough forceful sex but not like this with a complete stranger in a mens room at a club. He used one hand to restrain me and his other hand ran up my thighs. He undid the halter knot holding my dress up and the dress fell to the ground exposing my naked heaving breasts and leaving me wearing only a black gstring and black heels.

"You're a teasing slut and i'm going to use that fucking cunt of yours" he taunted in my ear while he started undoing his belt. He was still holding my wrists tightly and it was starting to hurt. He grabbed me and forced me towards the sinks. Pulling my hands behind my back he started to tie them with his belt.

"Please don't do this" I begged and tears ran down my face as the fear and realisation of what was about to happen hit me. I couldn't move my hands the belt was biting in to my skin and pinching me.

The bathroom door opened and two guys walked in on me bent over the sink almost naked and tied up about to be fucked. I thought they would help me but I saw the smiles on their faces as they stared at my ass and tits and they just moved in closer while Aaron pulled my panties down towards my knees. He didn't even take them off just wanted access to my pussy. I heard the sound of a zipper over the top of my loud quick heartbeats. I cried as I felt his cock press against my tight cunt. I was wet, I didn't know why but it made it easier for him to thrust his big thick dick inside me hard and fast.

I felt fuller than I've ever felt before as he was much larger than any man I had been with before. He moaned loudly and the two men watching hadn't moved but then started to argue. I couldn't make out much of the words as I was focused on holding my body up and the feel of this man using me for his own pleasure just bent over the cold sink and bench of this dirty mens bathroom. Then one of the mens words sent a chill down my spine.

"I got next"

"This dirty slut is so fucking tight" Aaron was thrusting fast inside me and moaning as my pussy got wetter to accommodate his large thick hard cock. I could feel my cunt juices coating his dick and his hands moved to grab my tits. I could only let him do what he wanted. It didn't take long I could feel him quicken his thrusts inside me and he moaned loudly as his cock twitched sending spurt after spurt of his cum deep inside me.

My heart was racing and I felt empty when he withdrew from my body. He left me bent over the sink and the two other men approached me, both had their dicks already out and was stroking them. The first one reached out and started running his hand over my ass while the other started feeling my tits. The man feeling my ass started to help me out of my panties and undid the straps of my heels and then they forced me to kneel on the ground.

The cold tiled floor hurt my knees and I knew what they wanted so I opened my mouth to take the first guys dick. I could taste the precum on the tip of his penis already and he wasn't gentle when he forced his dick in to my mouth. I went from one dick to the other not aware of the bathroom door being opened and left open. More men came in to the bathroom and started to watch me sucking and deepthroating the two dicks, choking and my spit going all over me. Clicks went off around me, photos and videos taken of the forced blow jobs i was performing.

The dick I was sucking pulled out but my head held in place as he stroked quickly against me. I looked up at him as his cum shot against my face, in my mouth, down my tits. I've never seen a guy cum so much, and I still felt the cum in my pussy slowly dripping out of me and against my thighs. The second guy forced his dick back in my throat and I choked on him but he held me in place, I thought I would vomit from the gagging and more and more spit coated his dick, balls and over me as I continued to choke. His balls tightened and his cum shot in my throat and filled my mouth. He pulled out and I spat it out feeling it fall on my tits, legs and on the floor.

As the two guys walked away leaving me kneeling on the floor, hands still tied behind my back suddenly I could then see how many men were in the bathroom watching now. I couldn't count them but many were either touching themselves openly, videoing me or touching themselves outside their pants. Aaron helped me off the floor and bent me back over the sink, legs open and pussy dripping with cum still.

It didn't take long someone took up the invitation and a big hard cock jammed its way in to my open cunt. He pounded in to me relentlessly, short but thick he opened my pussy up further. He came hard and quickly and just as soon as his dick was gone another came to replace him. My pussy was wet and full of cum and the next guy just filled me with more.

I lost count of how many of the guys fucked me after that, how much cum was filling my cunt. It was wet and noisy every time I was fucked and each dick forced cum further in to me. Then a huge hard dick forced its way so far in to me and I cried out in pain from how deep it went inside me. I've never felt anything like it, thick and hard and more than double the size of any dick I'd felt so far.

Im sure I wasn't taking all of his big dick, just as much as he could get in. He slid in and out of me filling me, my pussy starting to respond to this dick, I was moaning for the first time since all of this started. A couple of the guys watching cheered him on when I started pushing my pussy back towards him and fucking him back. It all became too much for me, heart beating fast, excited and needy for this monster size dick and he grabbed my tits pinching my nipples I screamed hard and loud as my pussy tightened over and over on his dick cumming hard against him.

My vision blurred and I could no longer hear any of the people watching as my orgasm seemed to last and last. My tightening pussy seemed to push him over the edge as I felt his cum deeper than any of the ones before, he must have had a lot of cum because it seemed to take a while for him to finish spurting inside me.

My knees gave way after that and I laid down, no longer able to hold my body up and the strength of my orgasm taking the last of my energy I passed out on the wet bathroom floor.