In The Club

Story Info
You find ecstasy in a crowded club.
992 words
3.86
45.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You staggering around the club, had a few too many to drink and you fall into my booth; I have been sat watching you for a while now. Dressed from head to foot in black and my long hair brushed back I look down at you as you lie between my knees where you had fallen. Your breasts pressed together between your top, cut low to expose them, as you fell your skirt had ridden up your legs to expose your naked pussy. No panties.

I unzip myself and before you realize what is happening my cock has slide down your throat. After a few minutes struggling the idea turns you on, the alcohol you have drunk firing your courage. You suck me hard, your lips sliding over my shaft. I pull your top up and off as your lips slide off my shaft, your breasts pop free, before you can move I've ripped your skirt off and thrown you on the table, the men nearest to the booth have crowded round now, turning you round so you can see the men I lie you face down on the table.

Lying pressed into the table your face upraised as I loops my fingers in your hair I enter your pussy roughly. Thrusting deep into you, you cry out in pain as I fill you hard. You can't help but stare at the men in front of you as my cock hammers you over and over, your body rocking back and forth on the table as I fuck your tight pussy hard.

The men in front of you have all unzipped their pants and are slowly jacking their cocks, one moves forward and thrusts into your mouth whilst you cry out at the brutal invasion of your pussy.

As you cum and scream around the cock in your throat the man in front of you cums, his juices flooding into your mouth, two of the men watching groan and their cum floods out onto your upturned face and breasts. As the man you just sucked off another steps up and thrusts his cock into your gasping mouth.

Finally I fill your tight cunt with my hot cum, blasting the first 3 streams straight into your pussy. I pull out and spray the rest onto your ass. I use my middle finger to work my cum into your ass, I rub my cock between your ass cheeks and watch your mouth get fucked by the 3rd man of the night, he suddenly freezes and jerks as he pumps his cum deep inside your mouth.

He pulls away from you and a string of cum drips from your mouth as you swallow the second load of the night, as another man replaces him I peel your ass cheeks apart and burry my cock into your ass, thrusting in to the hilt. You cry out and more men surround the table, there are now around 20 men watching and 2 women.

I grab your hips and begin fucking your ass hard. My cock ripping in and out of your barely lubricated ass. You cry out again and again, the next man pumps his cum into your mouth. It's now slipping out of your mouth. I fuck your ass harder looking at more men in the crowd jacking their cocks. The cum spurting from 4-5 men, landing on your head, your hair, your breasts and your face, a small pool is forming under your chin.

I grip your ass tight and push my cock deep in filling it with my cum as I groan behind you. The man in your mouth, now the 5th or 6th fills your hot sticky mouth with your cum. I grab you and spin you round as he pulls out. Your cum soaked face is not towards me, I grab your clothes and bundle them up shoving them under your stomach, your pussy and ass are raised up off the table exposing them to the waiting crowds.

The next man moves up behind you and slams his cock into your pussy, enjoying the tightness and wetness of you, sliding in and out of your cum-sodden cunt. I move so my cock is between your breasts and I slowly begin fucking your tits as you gaze up at me, moaning softly as you are filled over and over from behind. Your moans turning into guttural grunts as his thrusts quicken.

He empties his cum into your pussy; it slowly slips out as your pussy lips are stretched wide. Another man moves forward this time to fuck your ass; his cock rips into you, pushing your ass wider than it has ever been. You cry out and I groan covering the soft white mounds of your breasts with my cum.

I sit back and let you suck my cock as your fucked over and over. Cock replacing cock in your ass or your pussy as all of the 20 – 30 men behind you fuck you or take turns to plough into your pussy. Cum drips from your stretched holes, dripping down over your holes to the table, a pool of cum has formed under you from all the deposits sliding out of your holes.

Suddenly one of the women moves to the front and lie in front of me, kneeling down they take your place sucking my cock and thrust their pussy towards you, you recoil but as one of the men behind you gives a sharp thrust your face is buried into her pussy, you begin licking and sucking, she tastes similar to your own juices they are quite sweet, you lick and suck harder till she cums over your face. As I fill her mouth with my cum she collapses onto you her body shaking.

She moves behind and begins to drink the rest of your cum, sucking on your pussy and licking it clean, ready for the next few hours.