In the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Look, I'm-'

It was my turn to silence him with a sneaky finger to his lips, 'It was a lovely compliment,' I whispered, before the devil in me started to have a little bit of fun, 'So much so, in fact, that I would have offered you much, much more if you weren't married. Still, at least your fingers got to fuck me, yeah?'

He looked frantically around to make sure our conversation was not being overheard, 'You're making me wish I wasn't. I meant what I said about how you've got it all-'

'But if I'd known you were that disloyal, you'd never have got that much -- so just count yourself lucky that I don't tell the assembled company just what your secret observation amounted to. Now, be a good sensible boy and go sort yourself out in the bathroom, yes?' I didn't really mean the veiled threats. I'm not easy but I do like some good 'clean' fun occasionally and it was all harmless enough, right? But that wasn't the point.

I left him standing there, pushed through the little crowd and shook Emily warmly by the hand to congratulate her. Yes, that hand.

12