In the Dark

Story Info
She should have locked the doors.
1.2k words
3.65
35k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 11:30 PM. She wearily unlocks her front door, walks in her house, greets the cats and heads for the kitchen. She flips the light switch, the bare bulb turning her pale skin yellow, the shadows in the corner flickering as the bulb sways in her barren kitchen. Now illuminated, now shadowed. She opens the fridge, pulls out the box of wine and pours it into a mug emblazoned with a logo from an insurance company, one of the motley that had been left behind by her last roommate.

She heads to the bathroom, ignoring the broken tiles on the floor. She turns on the hot water, plugs the bathtub, pulls back the curtain and squirts some bubble bath into the water. As it suds up, she goes back to the kitchen to grab her mug of wine. Returning to the bathroom, she rests it on the side of the tub. Grabbing her grey sweatshirt, she tugs it over her head. Reaching behind her, she unclasps her bra, letting the black lace fall to the ground. Slipping out of her skinny jeans and wriggling out of her black lace panties, the pile of clothes grows on the floor. She catches her reflection in the mirror, her red hair piled in a messy bun on top of her head, her eyeliner smudged beneath her eyes as another day ends at her dead end job. She lets her hair down and it falls like a curtain down her back, creating a halo of unruly curls around her head. She looks exhausted but her green eyes sparkle with energy.

Dipping her toe into the water, she deems it a passable temperature and slides into the bubbles. Tracing circles along her body with her fingertips, she thrills at the sensation of the warm water caressing her curves, lapping at her breasts. She closes her eyes and takes a sip of her wine. Grimacing at the taste, she knows she only needs to drink a little more before the taste isn't so bad. As she relaxes, she hears a crash in the living room.

Startled, she sits up, listening intently. Unable to shake the idea that she was no longer alone, she grabbed her worn out towel and wrapped it aroung herself, her damp hair cascading around her shoulders. She creeps out to see a large, burly man attempting to unplug her TV She screams at the top of her lungs and he immediately looks up. He's not handsome, scarred with watery blue eyes. In two steps he reaches her and grabs her shoulder roughly with one hand, clamping his hand around her mouth with the other.

"Well, and here I thought that the TV would be my prize..." he growls, shaking her. She struggles against him, trying to free herself as he forces her down to the ground. She shivers against the cold cement of her basement apartment floor as he pressed one steel toe boot clad foot against her throat.

"I wouldn't suggest moving. I have no problem snuffing you out and taking what I want while you're still warm. I'm not into fucking corpses much though so I suggest you don't scream and it'll go better for you." He unzips his pants eagerly and gets down on the floor with her, straddling her chest. With his other hand, he savagely pulls off her towel. He reaches behind him and pinches her nipple hard and when she squeals and tries to push him off of her, he hauls back and slaps her across the face hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. She immediately silences and he grabs her hair to pull her head up. He brushes his half hard cock against her lips and she turns her face.

"Suck my dick, you little slut. Don't pretend you don't want it. Whores like you always want it." He then plugged her nose while she stubbornly kept her mouth clamped shut until she was forced to drag a breath into her burning lungs. He shoves his cock into her mouth until it's at the back of her throat, her gagging and gasping for air. Roughly he pounds her face, holding her head still with one hand around her throat and the other in her hair. He groans as he fucks her face as she turns red, saliva dripping down her chin and throat.

Pulling out of her mouth, his hand still on her throat he removes the other from her hair and grabs both hands and pins them above her head. Grabbing the cord from the TV he flips her onto her front, pressing her face into the concrete. He binds her hands behind her and reaches around to savagely pinch both of her nipples. He takes off his shirt and shoves it into her mouth as a gag. Tears are streaming down her face and he chortles unkindly.

"Look at you, pretending like you don't love this. You should be flattered that I wanna stick my dick in a white trash pussy like yours." He grabs her hands and positions himself behind her, pulling her ass up.

"First, I'm gonna fuck your pussy until you're ready to cum, even though you act like you don't want to and then I'm gonna fuck your tight little ass. Got it?" She shakes her head violently. He grabs her around her throat, squeezing hard.

"I'll choke you until you agree, it's really in your best interests to do so, slut. It'll all go so much quicker for you." He squeezes harder as she thrashes wildly beneath him, finally caving and nodding.

"That's better..." He positions himself behind her and without warning slams himself into her at a punishing pace. She quivers with pleasure against her will, tears streaming down her face. He fucks her harder and harder, the sound of his balls slapping against her mingling with the horrified moans coming from her gagged mouth. He reaches around to play with her clitoris, lightly tugging and pulling, rubbing her faster while he slowly inserts first one finger and then a second into her ass. Her moans become louder and louder as the climax takes her over against her will, him leaning over her, his acrid breath hot on her back.

He removes the shirt from her mouth as she's weeping and shaking beneath him. He then removes his fingers and rubs the tip of his cock against her ass, his breathing heavy. Molding her breasts with one hand, he slowly slides himself into her ass as she squeals in pain. Slowly, he presses himself into her until he's fully inside. His pace is almost gentle as he takes her over and over again, incensed by the sound of her crying. Suddenly, the orgasm takes over and he turns from momentary gentle lover to savage beast, pouring himself into her ass, his fingernails digging into her hips as he cums. When he's finished, he pulls out and moves to her face and grabs her head once more as he shoves himself into her mouth.

"That's right, clean up the mess you made, you little bitch. You know this is all your fault. You practically begged for it, prancing around in that towel. You really did want a stranger to fuck you, you wouldn't have came if you didn't"

He removes himself from her mouth, zips up his pants and lights a cigarette.

"Keep the TV, baby. It's a piece of shit anyways."

He walks out the front door, leaving it half open and her with her ass full of his cum as it dripped out and down her needy cunt, hands still bound behind her back and the ground wet with her tears.