In the Dark: Darleen's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scalia
Scalia
3 Followers

January 21, 2014: Attended Ken's funeral. Other than his family, there was hardly anyone there. Out of respect to the family I said nothing other than take Louise to the side, and told her: "Remember that day in Reno when you said to me: 'we are happy, Dar Dar. I won't let you back into our lives. Our daughters don't and won't know that you even exist. Leave now, and let's avoid a scene╔ eh, dear sister?' Are you still happy, Louise? Are your daughters? Was Ken screwing me out of my half of our assets worth this?" And with that I walked out of the funeral home, and out of their lives forever. Ain't payback a bitch? Especially when it is created by something as simple as telling the truth.

Many of you might claim, there are no attorneys and investigators who would represent the wife for free. If you thought that you are wrong. Throughout my legal career, I met many attorneys who would freely give their time and money to help people they thought needed their help. While I have greatly compressed the time line, everything in this story is legally possible.

Scalia
Scalia
3 Followers
12