In the Dead of Night

Story Info
Princess is forcibly taken during her deep sleep.
1.6k words
3.73
100k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my Princess

I knew this temptation would be too much for me. I'm a sucker for the unusual and I have a mind that can dream, it can think up scenarios at the drop of a hat when stimulated in the right way. Some of which will never be acted out and some that must...this was one that had to be acted upon.

I met my Princess in a non-conventional way and we just simply hit it off, she is the woman that allows me to be who I truly am. She allows me to be daring, sexual, dominant and free; we are all looking for someone who allows us to truly be ourselves. She is simply stunning inside and out, submissive, sensual and playful with a willing appetite to please me whenever and however she can.

The night in question was on the back of spending the day in her company nothing sexual just a normal day out we all have, however I had the urge building all day to use her, take her for my needs. We had discussed this scenario months ago and with a lot of my thoughts that I expose to Princess I like to place them at the back of my mind and recall them to keep the relationship fresh and also to keep her guessing on what I will do with her next.

I must tell you about Princess, she has an incredible body; slim with beautiful womanly curves in the right places. She has amazing breasts small but beautifully formed topped with the most fantastic nipples that are divine when taken in my mouth or twisted and pulled. Her legs are long and slender and her pussy is constantly shaven and totally smooth which I insist upon. Her arse is in another world gropeable and grabbable it's like someone had made the body her body by a photo fit using my preferences. She is stunning to look at and is a true natural beauty but those eyes? They are wicked and have a fire in them that is visible to me from 100 yards. Her Dark brown hair frames her face gorgeously and is the perfect length if, like me you love to pull and grab a woman's' hair.

Me?? I'm just me.

I had decided to stay up late after dining alone at home and this lead me to my thoughts; I went and packed my bag. Tape, Lube and Hitachi Wand that should do it for tonight I thought as my watch told me it was 1am. Too early, I left it a further 2 hours having a shower and shaving myself smooth in readiness. No aftershave I want her to smell me and know me.

I drove the short journey to her house and took out the spare key I stole off her side earlier today and approached the door. It was dark outside you know that kind of darkness when it's even hard for you to see in? I took the key and slid it into the lock and turned slowly and waited and listened. Complete silence.

I crept into the hall and again listened...nothing. I took my shoes, pants and shirt off and left them on the floor, picked up my bag and made the ascent to her room. My cock was already swaying in between my legs at the thought of what lay ahead.

I reached her door and it was ajar which was great as I could slip through into her room with no sound at all. I moved through and stood still to let my eyes adjust, a very simple nightlight left an ambient light that allowed me to see her in bed. She was half in half out of the covers, a stray leg, a naked sole of the foot, her shoulders, her head turned away from the door. Dressed simply in tight shorts and a vest.

I moved slowly but purposefully across the room to where she lay, Princess had offered previously that she sleeps like the dead and this was about to be tested.

I surveyed her body and made my mental plan. I stroked my cock and it was gaining in both length and girth by the second at the pure sight of her body.

I stroked her foot...no movement. I ran my nails lightly up the back of her calf...no movement. I placed my full palm lightly on her arse and then began to squeeze harder until I felt her stir at which time I moved my other hand to the back of her neck to hold her down in place. My fingers on her arse were now searching between her legs roughly rubbing her pussy through her tight shorts. I could feel her folds, her lips, and I could feel the movement in them change as the lubrication process began inside.

She began to arch her pussy towards me and spread her legs giving me better access to feel her dampening pussy.

Her upper body had frozen however as she lay on the bed prone allowing me to take what I needed. I climbed onto the bed knelt next to her, my fingers now found there way into her knickers and slid into her wet hole easily, I began to finger fuck her hard with two fingers almost lifting her off the bed. I knew in a very short time she'd be covering her knickers in her gush and sure enough the muffled sounds from her mouth told me it wouldn't be long. My hand was soon soaking and I ripped her knickers from her with my hand still firmly on her neck.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her head high enough to reach around the front and so I could stuff as much of her pussy soaked nickers into her mouth as I could fit, she was now on her side in the fetal position when I move behind her and rammed my cock into her and began to roughly take her, driving my cock into her over and over again until I knew she was coming again. She threw her hands in the air wildly and back to the bed gripping the bed sheets trying to gain some grip on the situation unfolding on her.

I didn't let her calm down at all taking out the Bondage tape I wrapped it around her head and eyes so she couldn't lay her eyes on me. I knew if she looked at my I'd cum and I wasn't finished with her yet.

I lay her on her back and tied a loose rope around her neck for me to hold. I slid my cock into her and grabbed the neck rope and held on for dear life as I fucked her hard again. I ripped the knickers from her mouth to hear the next orgasm rip from her body. She was screaming words I couldn't make out, so I quickly turned her on her side and shoved my pussy soaked cock down her throat and fucked it holding her head in place I drove my cock to the back of her throat and raped her mouth for all I was worth.

She was a wreck, breathing heavy, covered in saliva and wanting the ordeal to end. It didn't.

I moved Princess onto all fours and took out my wand; I stroked some lube from my bag all over her clit and pussy and spread her lips wide her swollen clit was already protruding from its hood. I placed the wand directly on her clit and I could tell as she jolted that she wouldn't take long. She was writhing on the wand and I had to shout at her to "Hold the fuck still Slut" followed by an almighty slap on her arse cheek. I heard the whimpering and she relaxed back on to the torture that was the wand. I ripped orgasm after orgasm from her body without asking. Leaving her completely cum drunk.

I turned the wand off to silence with a background of heavy breathing and sighs and then she made the sweetest sound of all as I slipped my cock back into her pussy. "Yes" she said in a low spaced out way. It was all the encouragement I needed to fuck her slowly to yet another orgasm as my own was building. I knew I had wanted to utterly degrade her and use her but the finishing flurry was one I was planning for a while now. It would be my first time Cumming on her incredibly pretty face.

I pulled the tape from around her eyes and slid my cock out of her pussy and pushed her onto her back. She fell back and relaxed in a starfish shape on the bed. I knelt next to her and looked at her as she adjusted her eyes to meet mine. She was smiling of course she was smiling. I wanked my cock close to her face she would be able to smell the mixture of her pussy and my cock, which to her I knew was a heady scent. Very soon I began to cover my Princess in cum, she always craved the taste of my cum. I shot three heavy loads and a couple of smaller loads on her lips, nose, chin and eyes.

She then took on the full porn star role and like the good little cum slut she scooped it up with her fingers off her face and sucked them off in her mouth until she was all clean. For good measure I licked her face and we kissed deeply pulling her to me, to be next to me.

We lay there spent but both of us alive to what had just happened. We lay looking at each other knowing this was special...this was real.

This was us.