In The Doctor's Office Pt. 03

Story Info
I Fuck Romaine.
1k words
4.16
18.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks later, the phone rings. It's Karen. Oh, my stiff cock girl! "We've booked an appointment for you for tomorrow afternoon at two." End of conversation. No "Can you make it?" or "I hope you can be here." It's an order: "Be here". Fuck you, Karen. Indeed, I want to fuck you, Karen. Your thighs enclose a joyful pussy experience. Never forget that I know the taste of your cunt.

My emails to two acquaintances are brief and to the point. I can't keep our date. Something came up, a very important something.

The waiting room at the doctor's office is empty as I arrive the next day. I wonder where Karen is. The door to the washroom opens and she emerges, adjusting her dress. I contemplate her body and imagine what her pussy looks like on the potty as she urinates. She frowns as she sees me staring at her. She knows what lustful thoughts I'm thinking, and it makes her angry. That's too bad, but it just means I will have to find a way to force her into another sex session.

Karen nods curtly to the door of the examination room and tells me to go in, returning instantly to her computer and ignoring my gaze as I drift past her to the inner sanctum.

As I open the door, apprehension hits me in the gut like a fist. Romaine is sitting there in the chair, a scowl on her face. Her verbal assault feels physical. "What is this about a health issue?" she demands. She hasn't raised her voice much, but she becomes agitated and fixes me with an accusing stare. "Do you have a disease I didn't know about? What am I going to tell my new partner?" The doctor comes in and interrupts her, to my great relief.

"Patient information is confidential," he says calmly, staring straight at her. "But that's not why you're here. My patient's health problem is not physical. It is emotional. And you caused it." He continues to stare at her.

Before she can blather on with questions about what kind of emotional problem and sixteen excuses as to why it wasn't her fault, the doctor goes on. "Your treatment of this gentleman has caused his sexual dysfunction. The treatment we are going to perform now is called abreaction. It involves re-enacting your sexual encounter with him to erase his memory of failure and plant a memory of success with you."

She sneers again. "What make you think he won't fail again?"

"It's possible," the doctor admits, "but I'm confident he will succeed. His other treatments for this condition have so far worked well without medication."

"What if I won't do it?" she sneers.

"Then we will tell your partner and your children you've been having intercourse with other men and have a disease as a result. From what I've been told, your partner has a temper and won't ask questions before knocking you around."

She shuts up and shrugs. "I guess it's alright," she says.

"Does that mean 'yes'?" asks the doctor.

"I guess so," she repeats, then says, "Yes."

The examination table has a fresh paper cover, clean and white and familiar. That helps me to calm down as I undress and watch Romaine undress. Her petite frame emerges from the shapeless tracksuit, her breasts large for her size, her dark hair hanging over them in strands, and her dark pussy triangle framed by voluptuous thighs. I find I am aroused. The electric tingle has returned to my loins.

The doctor helps her up onto the table on her back and adjusts the pillow before fitting her feet into the stirrups. He stretches them wide, displaying her pussy mound with its forest of black pubic hair. Her vagina slit is partly open. Her clitoris rises prominently in its hood between her inner labia.

I mount the table and survey her prostrate form, so familiar from our many sexual sessions in her bedroom, in hotel rooms, in tents on campsites, and in the basement in front of porn on the TV. I lean down and lick her pussy, tasting the familiar tang of her vagina. She used to love that. She told me I was the first man to lick her cunt, something she had always wanted to experience but never had with her first husband.

I mount her naked body and push the head of my penis up into her waiting vagina. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the doctor at his laptop, pretending to write notes, but I can see he has angled it so he can record our sex session on video.

I lean back to watch her pussy lips clasping my cock shaft. I move slowly in and out, enjoying the silky feel of her cunt and the sight of her sex organ invaded by my cock. It arouses me further, and I lie forward on her, sucking her tits and then kissing her hard as I slam my cock into her cunt, my pubic bone smashing into her Mound of Venus.

I don't even notice that my cock has not shrunk. Then it hits me. The past is truly over, and I can be a whole man again. Joyously I bang away at her pussy. My arousal builds. Her eyes are closed and her face is averted as she feels her body pounded. I tense and begin to ejaculate with a full-throated groan of pleasure as I feel my sperm splashing into her vagina. This is something she had never let me do before. I guess the new BF has her on the pill.

The doctor is all business-like as I dismount and he surveys my cock all covered with my cum and her vaginal emissions. "I think we can call that a success. Thank you for being here, Romaine. You've been a big help, and I won't say anything to your new partner. You can go home now."

She dresses with a bemused look. She's still mad at us, but she enjoyed it. I could feel it. And she's thinking maybe she was hasty in abandoning me the way she did. I watch her ass sway out the door, a satisfied grin on my face.

I turn to the doctor. "Thank you so much, doctor," I say, shrugging on my jacket. "Give my love to Karen, will you?"

"Wait," he says, "I think Karen is still in the office. Maybe we can both give her our love." He winks at me.