In The Dorm During Finals

Story Info
She comes for a surprise visit.
1.2k words
3.8
59.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rjccj
Rjccj
1 Followers

It's nearing the end of the semester, so it has been extremely stressful for me. Having just turned in a paper after an all-nighter, I struggle back to my dorm. My mind isn't on the next class or paper due, but on you. I wish you hadn't chosen a school so far away for grad school. Even more pressing is how I haven't heard from you in a couple of days and am worried, hoping you aren't going through the same kind of stress I am dealing with.

As I enter the lobby of the dorm and reach for my key I hear a voice behind me, almost a whisper say, "Hey you." I freeze and slowly turn and my jaw drops when I see you standing there. My eyes running up and down you body, taking in your beautiful form highlighted by your light pink halter top and tightly fitting black shorts. I'm speechless as my eyes meet yours and you take a step towards me. Your eyes sparkle as I hear you giggle. "Are you going to go in or are we just going to stand hear looking at each other?" you say. I finally regain my senses and step forward and grab you, lifting you up to meet my lips. I feel your warmth as our faces near, can smell your perfume, Shalimar, as our lips meet, tongues touching, teasing. Feeling your weight in my arms, so light and squeezing you tightly to me. I hear the cat calls and whistles from the others in the lobby but pay no mind, don't care who sees how happy I am. When our lips break and my breath is caught I whisper into your ear, "Hello baby." I take your hand as I reach for the card to let us into the dorm.

I pull you quickly up the stairs, wishing that we didn't have to go up four flights to get to my room. Pushing you in front of my and reaching out to feel your firm bottom, I hear you laugh and reach back to slap my hand. "Not yet!" you call out. I laugh and reach for my keys and open the door to my room and shove you in and with the same motion close the door. "Yes, now!" I say as I grab your top and lift it up and push you back onto my bed. Your nipples are already hard, anyone could have seen you weren't wearing a bra. Kissing slowly around your breasts, teasing up to your nipple with my tongue in small circles. Trying to slow down but my excitement growing too quickly to control. I grab your nipple in my mouth and suck it strongly while my hands run over your smooth skin, feel the blood rushing under your skin. My eyes glance up to your face, see your eyes closed and your mouth open, can hear your moaning softly. Biting down softly on your nipple, feel it so hard in between my teeth and start to flick it back and forth with my tongue. You gasp and whimper slightly when you feel that pressure and stroking. Holding it tightly as I raise my head up and stretch your nipple slightly before letting it fall with a pop. I lean back to look at your beautiful body, your breasts flushed a light pink from the top of your nipples, growing to a darker shade of red up to your face.

I fumble slightly with the button and zipper on your shorts as I watch you. You open your eyes and look pleadingly at me, leaning over and quickly taking your other nipple into my mouth as I finally get your shorts undone and pull them down quickly. Sucking your nipple harder, hearing your moans grow slightly louder as my hands slowly drag up the insides of your thighs, getting ever so close to your pussy. My fingers slide to the top of your thighs as they get closer to your body, tracing slowly around the crease where your leg touches your body.

Over your mound with a slight pressure. I suddenly lean back, letting your nipple slip from my lips as I lean back and look at you. You lean up and smile, "Surprise! I shaved it all off for you." I look at it fascinated, can see every detail of your sweet pussy, your lips slightly engorged, glistening in your wetness, your clit peeking out as my fingers slowly move over you. "Do you like it? I do. I'm so much more sensitive there now." I hear you say.

My answer comes by leaning over and kissing your clit, grabbing it in my lips and sucking it hard, stroking it with my tongue. You moan louder and your hips move up, pressing into me. Feeling your wetness on my face, a finger sliding inside you, slowly fucking you as I lick your clit. I feel your pussy start to contract around my finger, sucking your clit harder, stroking it with my tongue wanting to feel your orgasm. Your hips buck quicker faster, I lean back and watch you. Pulling my finger away when I know you're cumming, just to tease you. As you come down from your orgasm I smile at you and kissing.

Whispering in your ear, "I can't take it any more, I have to fuck you baby."

You smile and say, "Thank you, I need it." You reach and help me undo my shorts, pulling them down, you notice the wet spot on my underwear before pulling them down to expose my cock, glistening with precum already. You lean forward and take the head into your mouth, sucking it softly, cleaning it off, I moan loudly when your lips touch it. You slide it down your mouth quickly, sucking it hard as your tongue strokes the underside slowly.

My hips move back and draw it from your lips, my eyes fixed on you as it slides out of your mouth with a pop, a strand of precum and saliva stretching from your lips to the head. I smile at you, "As much as I want to cum in your mouth, I need to be inside you." I move away from your mouth and between your legs, my hands on the back of your knees, spreading them wide. You reach down and squeeze my cock, guiding it to your pussy. I feel how hot it is with just my head, the wetness covering it quickly. You rub it up and down you slowly, drawing it in slowly, I look into your eyes and you nod slowly. I push forward, sinking myself into you deeply.

We moan in unison as our bodies start to move together, feel your wetness running over my balls, the sounds of our bodies meeting fills the room. We move faster, fucking each other in an animalistic pace. I feel your pussy start contracting quickly around my cock as your orgasm fills your body, my balls contracting knowing I can't hold it inside. I thrust forward one final time, holding my body against yours as your pussy empties my cock into you. I collapse on top of you, still inside you and kiss you deeply on the lips.

As we lay there in each other's arms I open my eyes enough to see a note slid under the door, in big letters written, "Thanks for leaving your door cracked."

Rjccj
Rjccj
1 Followers