In The Dragon's Keep Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya's lips were supple and and reluctant. Veles's brash kiss awoke something primal inside Freya. Her legs wanted to spread wide for him right then and there as his godly musk of earth filled her nostrils.

However, Freya bit down hard on Veles's bottom lip in act of rebellion. She bit so hard she could taste his blood, warm and salty like a human's.

Veles stopped kissing her but not because of the pain. Gods had a higher tolerance for pain. He smiled deviously.

He trailed kisses down Freya's neck, between her firm breasts, then down her flat stomach until he came to the entrance of her femininity, her downy mound.

Veles saw the dew of her arousal glistening on her puffy lips, saturated with lust for him.

The dragon god inhaled the scent of her excitement. Her body was certainly willing even if Freya was not.

Veles hovered over her center with an evil glint in his devilish blue eyes and a rakish grin.

"You wouldn't dare," Freya glared with her stormy eyes that shouted no but at the same time twinkled with some expectation.

Her heart felt an electric jolt as Veles imprinted a sizzling kiss on her inner thigh. He lightly traced his tongue along her golden flesh smiling as he felt her tremble.

The feeling of his rough tongue against her soft skin sent waves of pleasure through the princess, most especially to her budding clit.

Veles kissed her drizzling lips, his hot breath melting Freya who despite herself bucked her hips begging him to do more.

"Mmmm," Veles groaned. "You taste so sweet, Princess Freya."

Veles teased her damp pussy lips, kissing her most sensitive spot, licking her along her wet slit making her moan with need.

He tortured her until she was soaking the sheets with her cum. Then Veles devoured her pussy with deep sweeping strokes of his tongue. Licking her like a dog lapping at water after being without for so long.

Freya's muscles tensed as a hot surge of lightning coursed through her veins. Veles took hold of her wriggling hips, keeping her grounded as his tongue pierced her insides like a hunter's spear aiming true at it's prey.

Freya bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes as waves of delight washed over her like a bucket of warm water.

Her legs spread a little wider, her one foot resting on Veles's muscular back, once in a while her toes would curl releasing a raspy moan as the dragon's experienced tongue slowly made circles around her stiff pink pearl.

Princess Freya couldn't find any words of resistance or anger to say. Just when she was about to insult the dragon his tongue would do something so wonderful that Freya would be swept away by the current of ecstasy and the words would melt in her mouth turning to sonorous moans.

She whimpered and writhed as the dragon god's tongue plunged deep into her pulsating core. She felt his hand caress her breast and squeeze it gently. Lightning shot through Freya once more as she felt Veles tweak her nipple which was as hard as any diamond right now.

Freya was climbing higher towards heaven, her climax approaching dizzying heights. Her body tensed, her muscles locked as that big wave crashed over her. The princess even cried out in a passion. She felt herself gush, a hot liquid escaping her sacred core and Veles licking it with relish.

He rose up from between her soaked, glistening thighs with a smile. Her love juices dripped from his chin.

Freya was breathless, unable to find the words of fight to fire at her captor and attentive torturer at the moment.

The dragon climbed up from between Freya's glistening golden thighs kissing her flat chest as it rose and fell with her ragged breathing. Then they came face to face.

Veles took hold of Freya's chin so she couldn't look away then claimed her lips in a soft wet kiss.

Princess Freya tasted herself on the dragon's lips. Sweet. She never thought of herself as sweet. Freya was always bitter because she knew from a young age that she had been sold into slavery to a god like cattle.

She could feel his masculinity hard and throbbing against her own wet womanhood and Freya finally let herself think about how it would feel to have him inside her.

But she regained a mutinous expression on her lovely face, finally finding her words of rebellion and said, "You're an evil bastard."

"That's not what women usually say after I give them such pleasure," Veles tilted his head to the left gazing upon his captive bride with curiosity.

"You think you've won?" Freya willed her face to become indignant but she couldn't tame the wild beating of her heart. "You think I'll just open my legs for you now every time you walk in the room? You're going to shove that dragon cock inside me now?"

Veles pressed the full weight of his body onto Freya who felt the pulse of his aching arousal against her trembling soaked sex.

"I could...," Veles whispered seductively, watching Freya. Her chest tightened with panic, the princess's face hot, quaking with fright but also expectation.

Veles gazed upon her beautiful flushed face that glistened with small beads of sweat from her exhausted lust.

His cock was iron hard. His eager maleness wanted to hammer into her tight wet pussy until he came deep inside her womb.

He caught Freya's chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting her head up towards his he looked as if he were about to take her breath away with another kiss.

Instead Veles came tantalizingly close to her mouth only to skim over her lips then kiss her forehead.

"Not yet, my willful princess," Veles whispered into her forehead, tasting the salt of her brow. "Soon... I promise..."

Freya watched Veles's clear blue eyes haughty with victory that made her angry but her loins burned with wanting for him. A delicious shudder shot through her body. She was disturbed by the budding raw power of her attraction to him.

The princess resolved to escape as Veles released her from the leather binds. Her limbs were numb and prickled as blood began to circulate again.

"Whatever you desire will appear," Veles explained.

He pointed to her collar, "Just rub that stone and whatever you need: food, drink, pleasure... It's yours in a blink. But don't think it will grant your wish for freedom—I know that look. I shall return to you soon..."

And in a blink of an eye the god was gone leaving the princess alone to formulate an escape plan.

***

12