In The Dragon's Keep Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veles's grip on Freya's wrists loosened, sliding his hands into hers, their fingers laced together as the dragon god moved his hips in a circular motion. Freya wrapped her legs around Veles's waist to push him further in and keep him in place.

Freya felt a fire ignite within her loins that spread slowly through her causing her insides to melt. Every nerve was alive and sparked with delight. She could feel every inch of her body, her lips tingling, her skin more sensitive to the animal skins and even the air.

Veles licked the sweat off Freya's elegant swan neck all the way to her chin. His movements quickened. Their lust reaching a crescendo Freya arched her back as Veles brushed his fiery lips against her noble cheek bone.

Then Freya's muscles spasmed. Veles shook through his orgasm as Freya felt the dragon's seed spill into her womb. He lay on top of her their fingers still laced together. Then Veles whispered into Freya's ear but she couldn't hear as she was swept away by raptured sleep, her body thrumming with satisfaction.

***

Freya was lost in dreams. She was in a grove of willow trees and it was raining. A dragon slumbered next to her beneath the largest willow. But she didn't feel afraid. She felt safe. The scaly beast wrapped it's strong claw around her, pulling her close to its chest. It's leathery wing provided cover from the rain.

The princess could feel the fire within the creature, could hear it's heart beating steadily. Freya felt someone's hand run along her shin, over her knee then over her inner thigh. Fingers began rubbing her pink flower.

It felt so good. She shifted herself, opening her legs a bit wider to allow the stranger better access. Freya thought it was the dragon. She was hoping it was but then she heard a foul shrieking of thunder. The princess looked up to see a terrible black eagle with red eyes shrieking at her.

The black eagle descended like a storm cloud. Freya cried out in terror then woke up to find herself in the woods beneath an old oak tree. The castle was gone. She recognized the woods. She had explored it many times. Freya was home.

"Welcome back, Princess Freya," a familiar sly voice called to her.

Freya looked up to see the sky god, Perun smiling down at her from the branches of the old oak tree. Freya realized that she was still in her night chemise as the wintry wind chilled her to the bone. More than ever she wished to be back at Veles's castle.

She hugged herself to fight off the chill as Perun leapt from his perch.

"What did you do?" Freya glowered at Perun. The god only smirked holding up his bear skin cloak.

"Cold?" he offered.

Freya didn't move. Not just because her feet were practically frozen to the frosted grass. She was stubborn.

"You should be thanking me, Princess," Perun frowned, his grey eyes leering at her again. "I got you away from that monster."

"With you gods it's hard to tell the difference," Freya spat as she shivered. She was trying to seem unafraid but the cold was undoing the illusion.

Nevertheless Perun tried to wrap the bear skin around Freya but before she could flinch or cry out in refusal, the princess's collar glowed, the stone looked as if it were aflame. The heat warmed Freya, melting the ice from her bones turning the grass at her feet a spring green wet with melted frost.

Perun stepped back with a growl.

"I see my brother protects his pet," Perun sneered.

"I am no one's pet," Freya hissed.

"Ha," Perun looked up at the old oak. "Do you know where we are, Princess?"

"The forest outside my castle," Freya answered simply.

"We are in the exact spot your father made his pact with the dragon," Perun continued. "Under my sacred tree."

"So?" Panic was beginning to rise in Freya, tightening her chest making it difficult to breathe easy. She was already getting ready to flee when Perun said, "Making oaths under another god's tree nullifies any contract a god makes with any human. So actually..."

Perun stepped forward, "You're mine, Princess. I'll be a better master than that overgrown lizard. I can show you even more pleasure."

Freya could see the bulge in Perun's breeches as he stepped forward. Just as he was about to touch her face, Freya slapped the sky god hard across the face making Perun falter.

Freya then sped off deeper into the woods. There was a lake west of the ancient oak leaving seething green foot steps in her wake. If she could just get to it...

Freya heard the terrifying shriek of the eagle she dreamed of. She saw the shadow of a large bird racing to get to her.

Fear gripped Freya's heart but only made her run harder. Her heart felt as if it would explode as if pounded in her chest.

Her body cried out in rebellion of this exertion. Her muscles strained, her bones hurt, her lungs felt as if they were on fire. Freya didn't watch where she was going as the god's shadow caught up with her.

The root of an oak lifted from the ground, commanded by Perun and wrapped itself around Freya's ankle. Freya stumbled. She tried to free herself but it was no use.

Perun landed in human form, his steely eyes cold with raw lust.

"You can't get away from me, Princess," Perun said coolly. "You'll enjoy this I promise."

Perun knelt down but with a free leg Freya kicked him in the gut. Perun clenched then in a ripped her chemise to reveal her nakedness. He was going to ravage her here on the cold earth made warm by Freya's burning body.

Perun clamped his hand on struggling Freya's mouth despite that it was scorching his skin but she saw the small sword on his belt and an idea bloomed.

She sunk her teeth into the sky god's flesh, drawing the golden blood from his pale flesh.

"You wild bitch!" Perun cursed. He loosened his grip on her giving Freya enough time to grab his sword then sink it into his gut.

Perun groaned in frustration as he fell backward. He slowly pulled the blade now gold with his blood. His eyes were ice cold sending a foreboding chill through Freya's human bones.

"You'll pay for that...," Perun was about to lunge at her when a giant clawed paw grabbed him from behind and pulled him away. Then a terrible roar shattered the atmosphere.

It was Veles in dragon form. Veles then slammed his brother into the ground creating a human formed crater.

Freya managed to get free of the root. She looked up at Veles in his terrifying form. Fire streamed out of his gaping mouth at full force scorching everything except Freya who was protected by her collar.

Freya watched as the fire crawled in all directions. She was afraid that the fire would reach her family home and other innocents.

"STOP! STOP, VELES!" She cried out. Veles paused and looked at the princess with his golden slitted serpent eyes. Freya saw the human in those eyes. Her heart hurt with joy to see him.

Veles breathed in all the flames he had previously let loose, saving the forest and whatever else that was there. Then he transformed into a human standing over his brother's burning body. Suddenly it began to rain. It was like icicles soothing the after burn of the dragon's fire.

Freya ran to Veles and without thinking embraced him. Veles in turn wrapped his arms around Freya as she buried her face in his broad shoulder.

She suddenly felt very cold as the fire from her collar died down leaving her vulnerable to the cold rain. Her golden locks plastered to her skin. Her defiant eyes rheumy. Veles felt himself grow hard at the sight of her.

"Is he...," Freya ventured.

"Perun is made of stronger stuff," Veles sighed, dryly adding: "He'll be back to his old charming self in a few days."

"I don't care about him," Freya scowled at her singed attacker. "I'm just... I'm..."

Freya couldn't find the words to express her thanks. Veles smirked in a way that annoyed her, "The proud spoiled princess at a loss for words? Never thought I'd see the day."

Freya punched Veles as hard as she could in frustration. Veles laughed then caught a second of Freya's blows, closing his mouth on hers possessively.

Freya's body surrendered. She couldn't fight it anymore. The fire within her was hungry for him.

"No one is allowed to bind you or have you but me," Veles growled hoarsely. "Understand?"

"Or else what?" Freya teased with a coy twinkle in her stormy blue eyes. Veles flashed a wicked grin. He kissed her brusquely again, shielding her from the rain with his leathery wings that enveloped them in a dark warm enclosure.

***

The bed chamber was washed in orange light. Veles, naked, his muscles glistening in the fire light, played with a snow drop in his hands as he walked over to the bed smiling at the creature he had bound there.

Veles had the mortal princess strung up like a fresh kill in his enchanted castle. He had Freya's wrists bound and tied to two bed posts, she was on her knees on the bed. She was naked before him. Freya's collar rested against her collar bone. Her breasts already firm and nipples two stiff crests waiting to be played with.

He smiled with pleasure at the sight of his captive bride's curly mound that drizzled with the dew of her arousal.

The dragon god traced the flower along the princess's lovely navel as he kissed the mole hidden beneath her breast. Freya sighed in bliss. Then Veles tucked the flower behind his love's ear.

Freya felt Veles's fingers trace along her wet slit. His hand balled into a fist in her soft golden locks. His hot breath whispering in her ear as he said, "Say my name."

Freya remained mute, her mouth shaped in an "o" containing a silent cry of pleasure. She bit her lip to prevent the words from escaping. Veles rubbed a bit harder making Freya whimper but she still said nothing.

In fact she smiled coyly. Half out of defiance. Half out of the desire to see what other blissful torture the dragon god would inflict upon her to get what he wanted.

"Still the defiant spoiled Princess," Veles chuckled taking up the challenge.

Veles looked into Freya's rebellious eyes daring him to probe his fingers further, a pair of blue pools that bore into him making his cock rise at half mast.

"I want to hear you say my name," Veles ordered softly.

"Why?" she asked defiantly but her eyes were curious, searching the dragon god's face for the answer.

Veles dipped his fingers deep into Freya's tight satin canal making the defiant princess sigh in ecstasy. Her muscles melted in small waves of fire pulsing through her body as Veles hooked his fingers and dragged them along her walls in a "come hither" motion.

Veles kissed her collar bone then traced his tongue along her neck to her ear where he nibbled her lobe. Then once more he whispered, "You're mine and I want you to say my name."

"Or else?" Freya goaded.

Veles removed his fingers to Freya's chagrin. He moved slowly behind her, a low growl vibrating in his throat. His hands running along her hips as the dragon stopped behind her.

He ran his fingers through her soft golden tresses, burying his nose in them, inhaling the natural mortal scent of her clean wool and pine. Freya shivered with hidden pleasure.

Then she felt his lips in her ear as he roughly pulled her head back then whispered in a voice husky with passion, "Then I'll punish you."

Freya smiled then dared, "Do your worst, dragon."

Veles traced his lips along her throat, trailing his teeth along the princess's tender flesh taking little love bites as his hands caressed her perky apple breasts. Freya's nipples hardened into brown crests as Veles rolled the points between his thumb and index finger, tweaking and pinching them making the princess groan.

Her pussy drizzled and clenched and unclenched, wanting him to pay attention to it but Veles refused focusing all sensual energy on Freya's breasts and nipples. Veles gently squeezed and fondled her ample mounds while softly chuckling into her ear.

"Please...," Freya begged again in a raspy moan.

"Please what?" Veles mused as he bit her shoulder leaving teeth marks. Hearing Freya cry out in passion made him iron-hard. He tweaked her nipples harder as he felt her lean into him, his cock rubbing against her quivering sex that ached with need for him.

"Please just do it," Freya begged fiercely.

"You want my fingers down there?" Veles released one engorged tip, his hand pressing against the princess's firm abdomen hovering above her downy mound that glistened with the dew of her arousal. He remembered the sweet taste of her juices but he wanted to hear Freya say it.

Veles ran his thumb over Freya's rock hard, sensitive nipple when she didn't answer right away. Freya shivered.

"Please I need you down there," Freya pleaded. She would only ever beg for him. Only for Veles.

Freya was in a state of raw lust where her mind was a haze of heat and her body in desperate need for some kind of release. She thought she would come from just Veles's touch of her breasts and nipples.

"You know what I want," Veles whispered as he imprinted a sizzling kiss by her eye, taking his other hand away from her firm breast to run his fingers through her silken hair.

"Please..."

"Please... what?"

Freya sighed in sweet surrender, "Veles... I want you, Veles."

Veles licked the sweat from her neck, her collar twinkling in the fire light. Then he slowly made his way to face Freya. He stood before her, his sky blue eyes watching her euphoric face as he took his cock out and watched Freya's eyes widen at the sight.

His divine cock was long and swollen with arousal. Freya's insides jolted with sensual delight.

"I'll be gentle," Veles read her thoughts. He captured her stunned lips in his, sucking on her lower lip as he teased her dripping petals with the mushroom head of his cock.

"Don't you dare...," Freya chuckled.

Veles speared into Freya's molten core, her tender flesh slick with her love juices. He was gentle at first, feeling her muscles tense then release then clamp as he tried to pull out.

Freya groaned as Veles pummeled her wet pussy. She felt his massive staff pierce her intestines like a fiery spear setting her whole body on fire with pleasure. Veles squeezed her small yet round firm breasts, pinching her nipples as he went deep inside of her.

Then Veles came. She felt his hot cum deep in her willing womb. Veles leaned against her, kissing Freya's ear, his hot breath on her neck giving her goosebumps. He placed his hand on Freya's swollen pink pearl as he was still hard inside her.

Veles licked the beads of sweat from Freya's lovely swan neck as she squirmed and wriggled trying to press herself harder against his hand. Freya's skin tingled as she felt the wave of her orgasm crash over her like waves on a summer shore.

Her body trembled with the aftershock. Freya's knees turned to water. She was glad that the leather binds and Veles were holding her up. Veles and Freya's breath was ragged with the lustful exertion.

Veles draped Freya's gold spun hair over her shoulder as his lips traveled along her spine. The salt of her sweat was delicious on the dragon's tongue. His mouth made it to Freya's arse cheek. His thumb made a circle around his princess's tight arse hole.

"If you keep doing that I think I'll die," Freya laughed from the tickling sensation. "My whole body maybe numb."

"You told me not to be gentle, Princess Freya," Veles remarked his voice dripping with desire. "I'm only doing as you command."

"Wait until I get out of here, dragon," Freya promised with dark glee. "I'll repay you in kind."

Veles rolled over on his back then stuck his head in between Freya's sticky thighs. He flashed her a naughty look as he licked her sopping petals making a delicious "Mmmmmmm" sound.

Freya let out a slight gasp. Her plump kissable lips curved into a sensual smile.

"I hope so, Princess," Veles licked her again feeling her shudder with longing. "I hope so..."

**********

THE END

12