In The Dressing Room

Story Info
Sammi and Keith try on some clothes
1.3k words
3.98
28.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family get-togethers. Keith loved them and he hated them. But there was no getting around them. And there was no way he was going to meet Sammi’s parents until he had purchased a new outfit. Keith, Sammi’s tall, lanky lover of several months, was primed to meet the family. Although she loved his ragged jeans and worn work shirts, he was anxious to make a good impression. Hence the outing to the mall.

As they walked past jewelry and cellular phone kiosks Keith admired his new girlfriend. Sammi looked delicious in a rather sheer broomstick skirt and low cut tank top. Her nicely tanned arms and generous breasts looked inviting enough to touch. He could just make out those huge, dark nipples – semi aroused at the moment. As he watched her full, round ass sway beneath the flowing skirt he wondered if she wore any panties today. Sammi – she was always full of surprises. She left him dirty phone messages that made him blush. She whispered naughty things in his ears as he made love to her. She was so comfortable in her ripe, curvaceous body. She knocked him out.

“Damn!” He grinned to himself. “I’m 48 and she can give me a woody just thinking about her.”

They ambled in to the department store and headed for the back of the men’s section. It was very quiet in the store today - hardly any shoppers around today – and not a sales person to be seen. Sammi spied a rounder of khaki slacks and bee-lined for it. “Let’s look over here.” She suggested.

He followed her, bumping into her ass as she stopped short right in front of him.

“What are you doing?” He questioned, trying to step back from her a bit.

She turned around to him smiling and backing right back into his crotch.

“Oops!” she giggled. Quickly she reached down and touched his crotch, not failing to miss his hardening cock. “Oops!” she chuckled again.

Blushing, Keith reached out and swatted her ass playfully. “Stop it” he whispered. “See what you do to me?”

Sammi just looked innocently into his eyes and smiled again. Her nipples had gotten all pointy, showing through her shirt.

They spent several minutes going through varying shades and styles of khaki slacks, pulling several to try on. Next they plied through a table of sport shirts, agreeing on yellow, green and a sky blue Sammi said would bring out his eyes. They headed for the dressing room with their selections. Keith went in as Sammi seated herself across from the door in a little white chair.

Alone in the dressing room, Keith slid out of his worn jeans and looked at his semi erect penis.

“How am I going to be able to try on these pants with this going on?” he muttered as he grabbed the first pair and one of the shirts. He emerged from the dressing room only to find Sammi sitting crossed legged in the chair, her skirt hiked up to her waist and her fingers absently caressing her pouty, full pussy lips. He could see from where he stood she was already starting to redden and swell.

“What? What are you….” Keith stammered.

Sammi quickly pulled down the skirt and jumped up.

“Sorry,” she whispered going to him and putting her arms around him. “I was just getting so horny thinking about you in there getting undressed.” She slipped her hands behind his head and stroked his neck, trailing a finger over to his ear and slowly circling into the hole. She stood up on tip toe to run her tongue along his jaw line and into his ear, sucking in air as she probed his ear with her tongue.

Spine tingling goose bumps ran down his arms as Sammi continued to suck on his earlobe. Now she was pushing her full tits into his chest and trying to press against his crotch too. Fearing a patron or even worse an employee catching them, Keith tried to guide her into the dressing room, away from prying eyes. Keith’s cock doubled in size as she reached for his zipper and removed the slacks.

“I don’t think I like these.” She giggled. “Let’s try on another pair.”

“You can’t be in here with me” he tried to protest.

“I’m just going to help you a little bit honey.” She reassured him. “Please just let me help you baby.” she said while stroking his cock

He stood there numbly as she carefully removed the trousers and hung them over a hook. He watched her breasts jiggle as she reached for his underwear waistband and gasped as she pulled them down to his knees.

“Oh god” was all he could say as she sunk to her knees before him. His back was against the wall and he was facing the full length mirror of the small dressing room. She hiked up her skirt so he could see her luscious full ass in the mirror then wrapped her little hand around his cock. She stroked the length of it, rubbing up and down and over the head. His knees started to tremble as he felt her hot breath upon it as she raised it to her lips. Keith had to close his eyes as she stuck out her tongue and licked his cock from the base all the way up the tip. The hot, wet, slightly rough sensation of her tongue washing up and down his cock over and over was unbelievable. He had a mental picture of a cat licking itself as she polished his cock.

Opening his eyes he looked down to watch her open her lips and take the head in her mouth. Just as the head met her lips she looked up at him and smiled around his cock. It was all he could do to refrain from grabbing her pony tail and slamming his cock down her throat. Then he felt her other hand close over his balls. She had his cock nicely wet now and was slipping one hand up and down the shaft while the other was caressing and lightly pulling on his balls. He relaxed against the wall and watched her ass jiggle and shake in the mirror as she administered to his cock.

Oh god he wanted that ass! He started to try and move – trying to get her to let him change positions. But she grasped his cock firmly with her hand and sent it sliding down her throat. Yes! His balls were tightening as she quicken her pace, slipping his dick further and further down her throat. Unable to contain it any longer, he wrapped her hair around his fist and helped feed his cock into her mouth. She was moaning into his cock, he could feel the vibrations – he was going to cum soon. Faster and faster she sucked him down, letting him guide her by her hair. He felt the cum building up and knew there was no stopping it now.

“Ohhhhh – yesssss – damn” he groaned quietly as he released his load into her mouth. She was bobbing up and down, he could feel her throat working to swallow the love juice he had made just for her. She released his balls and pushed two fingers quickly into her pussy. He watched her in the mirror as she orgasmed while still sucking the last of his cum from him. She clenched his cock for another minute till the waves of her orgasm subsided.

Slowly she finished licking every drop of cum from his cock. Smiling she looked up into his eyes. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. Bringing his mouth to hers he kissed her deeply, tasting his own cum on her tongue.

“Whew!” he laughed shakily.

“Ha ha!” she chuckled back, arranging her skirt and top, fixing her pony tail in the mirror. “Let’s get out of here!”

Quickly they decided on pants and a shirt. The whole outing didn’t seem that important anymore. They were anxious to get home and continue what they’d started in the dressing room.