In the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, wait" she walked over, "Not yet, I want to try something". She took my penis in her hand and just held it. After a few minutes I felt myself getting horny again, but nothing was happening. I could feel the blood rushing in and my dick hardening; rapidly filling up the empty space in her hand, but still she wouldn't do anything. She just stood there holding it in her hand, watching it get bigger and redder. It was her first opportunity to look at me in the light, and she was fascinated by it. The tension was driving me crazy, and I began to writhe. I wanted to stick my dick in something, but she wouldn't let anything happen; so I began pumping my hips to fuck her hand and she slapped me immediately and scolded me, "No!, just wait!"

The slap combined with the inability achieve orgasm made me hurt so good. My testicles felt like they were going to explode. Every so often I would try to wiggle my hips again, and each time she would shut me down. I hadn't realized it but I had started making a whining sound, "hnnn, hnnn." This went on for five more minutes, and then I couldn't take it anymore.

I broke free of her and picked her up. I walked over to a nearby couch and threw her down gently. "I want you" I growled in a voice I didn't recognize. I grabbed her tights by the waist and pulled, not realizing how much strength I was exerting, I ripped them off her; I wasn't phased by this behavior, and I wasn't sorry I did it either, I wanted that to happen.

I stood over her fully erect, and she looked up at me with anticipation in her eyes. She wanted to know what would happen next. My attention was immediately drawn to her pussy. I looked at it, and observed how smooth she was and how swollen and flushed it was becoming.

At the top of her labia around her clitoris there was a single drop of juice, and I watched as it slowly rolled down her opening. When it stopped at the base of her pussy, I picked it up with my index finger, and I brought it to my nose, so that I could know her smell. Then I took the bead and placed it on my tongue, so that I could know her taste. I took my hands and placed them on either side of her vagina and proceeded to spread her labia apart, she was so incredibly wet. There were so many strands of fluid that they made a silken spider web pattern across her labia. It was so beautiful to look at.

In that instant I just wanted her to feel so good. If I knew that she had reached orgasm, it would enhance the experience so much for me. With my left hand I began massaging her right breast, and with my right hand I inserted my ring finger and middle finger into her and began moving my hand up and down inside her. She arched her back in ecstasy and her pussy exploded all over my hand, as she let out a loud, "UHHHHHH!!".

She was now wet enough. I lifted both her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I kept her boots on because it was always one of my secret fantasies to fuck a girl while she was wearing her boots. My cock entered her enthusiastically; it was so warm and perfect; like I belonged in her. Steph, gave a loud "OHHHHH!!", and I began pumping away at her. I let the angle and the gravity help, by leaning into her and just placing all my weight on my waist. With each thrust I could feel my testicles slamming into her ass, the slapping sound just made me fuck harder.

I scooped her up in my arms, and flipped her over so that she was lying face down. "Get on your hands and knees" I told her. She didn't hesitate to accommodate me. She stuck her ass up at me and with her hands on each cheek she spread them apart for me. I looked into her anus hungrily, and started tonguing her asshole. The licking soon became kissing and biting. I could feel her body quiver at my touch, as I pulled away. I steadied my cock once more and entered her. It was so tight that I wanted to cum almost immediately, but I slowed everything down so that I could regain control of myself. I grabbed her shoulders and started smashing into her ass. "How does that feel!?"

"Keep going, don't stop!" she moaned. "What do you want to do to me?" she pleaded to know.

I was coming towards the end; thrusting and pumping with everything that I could muster. Her ass was clinching to meet my every motion, welcoming my cock into her. "I WANT TO CUM IN YOUR ASS. UNNN, UMMM, HNNNN. I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!!"

"YESSSSSS, DO IT!" She commanded. My hands pushed her down laying her flat on her front. I laid my chest down flat on her back. I could feel her shoulder blades as they pressed up against me. Her insides were so hot and slippery. My hips gave one final massive push as a rush came over me, and I felt myself emptying into her. So much cum came flooding out of me as she let out a huge, "OHHHHHH!!" of satisfaction.

I collapsed onto her exhausted, and laid there for a second feeling her body. When I pulled out of her there was an immediate rush of cool air on my dick skin. There was a slight gurgling sound as my cum oozed out of her asshole. I placed my nose against the back of her neck and took a whiff of her. Stephanie turned around and met my eyes, "that was good" she said gazing at my face. I leaned in and kissed her deeply.

12