In the Examination Room Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman's intimate medical exam.
2.7k words
4.3
327.1k
166

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Andrew H. Slater OB-GYN, private practice, Center for Physiological and Human Ferility Research"

I read the bronze engraved sign outside the brownstone and pressed the buzzer. My hands were sweating. I had no idea why I was so nervous.

"Yes?" a male voice inquired.

"Um, hello, This is Tallulah Adams. I have an appointment with Dr. Slater?"

The buzzer buzzed as the door opened to reveal a mahogany paneled hallway, leading to a big oak door. I pushed it open and was surprised to see it was a gorgeous, pristine sitting room with a fireplace, and comfortable antique seats. I wondered if the whole brownstone belonged to him. It seemed very fancy for a doctor's office.

As I sat myself in one of the victorian velvet armchairs and took out my book, it seemed odd to me that such a beautiful and fancy office had no receptionist. Or other patients waiting. I must be the first patient of the day...

I had been sitting in the empty, well-appointed room for only about five minutes, when I hear,

"Tallulah?"

I look up and lock eyes with a really attractive older man in a white doctor's coat. He is lean and muscular, impeccably groomed. His hair is flecked with silver and neatly trimmed. He smiles at me, forming attractive wrinkles around his warm blue eyes.

"You must be Tallulah," he says. "I'm Doctor Slater. Come with me."

I gulp.

"Doesn't a nurse normally...?" I ask.

The Doctor smiles. "I like to greet my new patients personally," he says, "I think it makes them feel more comfortable." I smile at him.

"Here we go, exam room one," he says as he opens the door to the room. It's a nice, well-outfitted exam room. "You can undress and put your clothes on that chair."

"Is there a gown to put on?" I ask looking around the room.

"We don't really use gowns," he says smiling warmly, "they tend to just get in the way during the examination."

He leaves me by myself for a few moments and I strip off my blouse and skirt, remove my shoes, roll down my tights. I slowly unhook my bra and leave it on the chair. I keep my cotton panties on for modesty's sake and climb up on the exam table. I cross my arms over my chest to cover my naked breasts, which are now covered in goosebumps.

The door opens and Dr. Slater walks in with a really young doctor, just as handsome if not more handsome than he is. His light brown hair is a little too long and falls into his steely silver eyes. He looks like he's built like a football player, and I start to wonder what his body looks like under that white coat. I immediately blush.

"This is Dr. Rowan," Dr. Slater says, introducing the doctor beside him, "I am training him to assist on my experiments, and he is going to assist on your exam." I smile weakly at him.

"I turned the heat up so you won't be too chilly," Dr. Rowan says and winks at me. I feel my nipples harden.

"Okay, let's check your vitals," Dr. Slater says to me. He very gently takes my hand and I'm forced to take my arms away from my naked breasts. I blush again.

"No need to be modest, Tallulah. I'm a doctor. I'm supposed to look at your body."

His hand is warm as he feels my wrist for my pulse. He stands close to me and I can smell his scent and feel the heat coming off of his chest.

"140. Pulse is a bit quick," he says to Dr. Rowan, "Maybe she's a bit nervous..." he smiles at me kindly. "Relax, young lady."

Dr. Rowan smiles at me as he notes my pulse on a clipboard. I blush again.

Dr. Slater's strong, warm hands press into my neck and throat, feeling my glands tenderly with his fingers. "Feels good." he pronounces.

He presses his cold stethoscope in between my breasts and I jump a little.

"So sorry," he laughs, "I forget how cold that gets." He holds his palm over the end to warm it up and then places it between my breasts. He listens intently.

"Breathe in, then out. In, then out," he coaches me. I do what he says and feels my nipples getting harder and my breasts heaving as I breathe in and out.

"Okay, sounds normal. Now lie back, please. I need to do a breast exam."

I lie down on the table as he examines my breasts, kneading the soft flesh and feeling my sensitive nipples.

"I want you to feel this," he says to Dr. Rowan, who puts down his clipboard. "What's your sense, Doctor?"

Dr. Rowan smiles at me as he blows on his hands and then rubs them together.

"Sorry, my hands are a bit cold," he says in apology. He gently places both of his hands on my full left breast. His hands are strong, I can tell, as he palpates the flesh firmly but gently. I bite my lip as my nipple hardens under his big palm.

"It feels normal," he says.

"Good," says Dr. Slater smiling at his pupil, "They are. Your breasts are perfectly healthy, Tallulah." Dr. Rowan picks up his clipboard again and writes more notes.

"I'm going to need you to remove your panties now," Dr. Slater says to me with a slight smirk on his face. "Can't really examine you with them on, can I?"

I blush again, "No, I guess not." I move to sit up.

"Here, let me help you," Dr. Rowan says. "Lie back. Lift your hips please. That's the way" His strong hands slide my cotton panties down my legs and now I am totally naked, with two very attractive doctors examining me.

"Open your legs please, Tallulah. Good Girl."

I part my legs.

"Very nice. Hold your legs open please."

I hear Dr. Slater put on a latex glove, and feel his gaze in between my legs. He uses a single digit to part the wet, naked lips of my bare pussy, which I waxed the day before. I cursed this fact as I could feel myself getting wet under their gaze and knew I couldn't hide it. I'm blushing and embarrassed.

He very delicately opens my pussy lips.

"Notice how pink and wet and wet the interior vulva has become," he says to his colleague. "This is with virtually no physical stimulation at all. Very healthy."

He touches me very gently just externally at first. My legs begin to shake.

"Here, relax" he says, "Dr. Rowan will hold your legs open for me while I do your internal exam."

He slips his latex-covered fingers into my tight, wet pussy and I gasp.

"Are you sexually active, Tallulah?"

"Yes," I reply.

"When was the last time you had intercourse?"

"Two days ago," I reply.

He turns to Dr. Rowan. "Patient has a naturally tight entroitus, strong pelvic muscles."

The whole time I'm getting wetter and my pussy starts spasming gently, unconsciously.

"Vaginal muscles are contracting around my fingers. Very responsive."

He probes the inside of my pussy and then with his bare finger he stimulates my clitoris with his fingers still inside me.

"Contractions are getting stronger. You can feel them up through the uterus." He removes his finger from my clit and presses it gently into my abdomen. I suppress a moan.

Then he withdraws his fingers slowly from my spasming pussy.

"Set up the stirrups, please, Dr. Rowan."

I watch Dr. Rowan's strong shoulders and arms as he sets up the metal stirrups, see his muscles straining at the fabric of his white coat.

"Okay, Legs in the stirrups, please." Dr. Slater says. "I'm going to insert the speculum so we can get a better look at your cervix."

Dr. Rowan hands Dr. Slater the speculum and begins to unscrew a tube of K-Y jelly.

"That's alright, Dr. Rowan, if you'll notice the patient has plenty of her own natural lubrication."

I blush. Dr. Slater places the speculum at the opening and then inserts just the tip of the speculum into my vagina. It feels too big to me. I tense up. He pats my foot.

"Relax," he says.

I take a deep breath and he pushes in all the way in. He opens it up all the way and I feel faint.

"Good girl."

I'm totally exposed and wide open. Dr. Rowan shines a pen light inside me and they look into my pussy and look at my cervix.

"You can notice, Dr. Rowan, the clear lubrication at the mouth of the uterus."

Both of the doctors are now staring intently inside me, their eyes fixed between my legs.

"Is everything okay?" I ask weakly.

"Everything looks perfect, young lady, you are very healthy and very fertile." Dr. Slater smiles up at me.

He slowly withdraws the speculum, then gently wipes the excess lubricant from my pussy lips with a cloth. "Now turn over for me, please. Lie on your tummy. I'm going to have Dr. Rowan take your temperature."

"In my...?"

"Yes, rectal temperatures are very accurate, my dear. Nothing to blush about."

I roll over and lie on my stomach.

"Lift your hips again please," Dr. Rowan whispers to me and slips a pillow under them, raising my naked bottom in the air.

Then I feel Dr. Rowan delicately spread my cheeks apart with his gloved hand and my rosebud instinctively tenses up and closes. I can't believe this gorgeous doctor that looks like a linebacker is examining my asshole.

I feel his finger brush against my anus.

"Don't worry," he whispers. "I'm not going to hurt you."

He gently massages my asshole until I relax. He takes out a thick glass thermometer, shakes it down, dips the tip in vaseline. He lubes up my asshole with his finger. It makes me gasp. I'm so embarrassed. He then places the thermometer at the entrance of my asshole. I tense up again.

He places his hand on my lower back and tells me, "Take a deep breath."

My asshole flowers open a little. He manages to press the tip in. I gasp. He rubs my lower back as he inserts the thermometer deeper and deeper until it's lodged in my asshole.

"Good girl," he says. "Now try to stay still for a few minutes. We need to get an accurate reading."

They stay in the room in silence and occasionally check on me, rubbing my back, making sure the thermometer is staying in, patting my ass in approval.

Finally, Dr. Slater comes over and removes the thermometer and holds it up to the light. "It's a little elevated," he notes. "When was your last menstruation?"

"Um, two weeks ago?" I say weakly, my ass still in the air.

"Dr. Rowan, can you tell me why her temperature is elevated?"

The younger doctor looks at his mentor. It's obvious he cares about impressing him.

"Elevated temperature is consistent with ovulation," he states.

"Good. Excellent." He turns to me. "Please get up on your hands and knees now, Tallulah. Good. Now keep your head down and raise your bottom in the air. Perfect. We need to do a rectal exam."

I'm on the exam table, totally exposed and I hear Doctor Slater put on a fresh latex glove and squirt lube on his fingers. I tense up in anticipation.

Dr. Rowan massages my calf. "It'll be okay," he says.

The older doctor uses a lubed finger to apply more lube to my asshole. Then he tells me to take a deep breath as he slowly inserts his finger in up to the knuckle. I suck in my breath, wincing at the uncomfortable sensation.

The younger doctor keeps repeating "it's okay" to me as he rubs my leg and my lower back.

"Now, in order to do a proper rectal exam I'm going to insert two fingers. Your sphincter muscles are very tight, so please try to relax."

He begins working his lubed finger in and out of my ass while coaching me.

"Open up for me... that's right..."

I feel my rosebud flower open a little...

"That's a girl..."

He slowly works a second finger into my asshole. He now has two fingers in my ass.

"Good girl." he says.

As he is examining me, Dr. Rowan stands next to him with the clipboard.

"Have you ever had a man penetrate your anus with his member?" he asks.

"No," I admit bashfully.

"I see," he says and finishes up the exam.

"Okay," he says, "I'm going to slowly remove my fingers. Stay still. Try not to tense up."

I feel his fingers slowly move out of my asshole, as I feel the cold air hit the inside of my ass. Lying with my ass up in the air and my head down I suddenly feel very open and exposed. I hear the doctor removing his gloves. A glob of lube slides from my open asshole down my pussy lips. I feel Dr. Rowan use a dry paper square to clean me up.

I try to move out of that exposed position, but Dr. Slater says, "Please stay just as you are, my dear. One more minute."

He and his colleague confer quietly in the corner while I stay on my hands and knees up on the exam table. I rest my head on my hands. I can't really hear what they're saying.

"Yes, Doctor. I'll set it up," Dr. Rowan says, and then Doctor Slater leaves the room. Dr. Rowan begins preparing a solution near the sink.

"W-what is that?" I ask. "What are you doing?"

He comes over to me and places a bolster under my stomach so I can stay in my compromised position but still relax.

"No need to be worried, he said. I'm just preparing an enema."

"An enema? You want to give me an--"

"You'll be fine," he says. "It won't hurt, I promise." He winks at me.

I've never had an enema before and I'm scared.

"But, why...?"

"We need to clean you out for the next test we have to do. Don't worry, I'll be here with you and talk you through it."

He fills the enema bag up with a warm water mixture and hangs it from a pole, which he then wheels over to the examination table. He holds up the end of a long hose, which has a tapered tip at the end of it.

"Now I'm going to insert the nozzle into your anus. Relax."

I'm aware that he's studying my upraised asshole as he lubes up the end. I'm aware that my pussy lips are totally visible in this position and he can see my wet puffy lips peeking out below my poor little asshole.

"Take a deep breath..." he says.

I take a deep breath and he places the tip of the nozzle at the opening of my ass.

"Good, now exhale."

I slowly exhale as he slides the nozzle slowly into my ass. My asshole is still wet with lube from my rectal exam, so this time it goes in slightly easier.

"Good girl."

He starts the water flow and immediately the sensation overwhelms me. I don't know where all of this water is going to go, and if I can hold it all in, in front of this handsome young doctor...

"Don't be scared, I'll make it feel better..."

With the nozzle still lodged in my ass and the warm water flowing into my bowels, I feel him start to gently caress my wet pussy lips with his gloved finger. I gasp.

The sensations are overwhelming and confusing. My asshole feels full, and my bowels are cramping, but my pussy is dripping and spasming, begging for his touch.

He says nothing but I can hear his breathing as he gently glides and rubs his fingers over my clit and my swelling lips. Occasionally, he dips his finger into my pussy and spreads my juice over my clit.

"You're so wet..." he moans.

He jumps as the door opens.

Doctor Slater enters with a large metal device. It looks a little like a chair but I have no idea what it is or what it does. Dr. Rowan removes his fingers from my pussy and takes the device from him and begins setting it up, while I'm lying there, ass-up, bowels slowly filling with liquid, helpless for what's about to come next...

To Be Continued.