In the Examination Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Place your arms against the padded surface, Mary," Dr. Slater instructs me. He and Dr. Rowan begin strapping my arms and legs into place. I feel splayed open and very vulnerable.

"What is this machine?" I ask nervously.

"It's a meter that measures sexual response. I designed it myself," Dr. Slater answers. "It measures your response to certain stimuli using heat sensors, liquid sensors and electrodes. Dr. Rowan will begin attaching the electrodes now. Mary, now if you can, be a good girl and lift your bottom for me."

I lift my bottom off the seat slightly and much to my surprise, Dr. Slater pulls the cushioned seat out of the chair completely. My legs and thighs are still supported by the stirrups and the metal frame of the chair but my whole bottom is now spread open and vulnerable to the Doctors' various procedures.

Dr. Rowan squirts some cool gel on each of my hardening nipples and then attaches a small suction cup to each one, a wire running from the end into the panel on the wall. He pulls slightly on each one to test that it is fully attached and the sensation is incredible, like someone is sucking on my nipples. I moan involuntarily.

He attaches more electrodes to my neck, abdomen, and chest while Dr. Slater crouches down between my legs, shining a light onto my exposed crotch area. He takes a gloved finger and spreads my lips. Then he slides a finger into my pussy as far as it will go.

"Dr. Rowan, prepare the six-inch attachment for channel two." He slides his fingers to my exposed asshole now, and uses them to stretch it apart. "Let's prepare the smallest attachment for channel four."

"Twenty gauge?" Dr. Rowan replies.

"Yes, that will do." He removes his fingers, takes off his latex glove and stands.

I have no idea what to expect next when Dr. Rowan walks over with what appear to be a tray with a jar of lubricant and two dildos with wires running out of them. He places the tray on the examination table and crouches down between my legs.

"Don't be nervous, Mary," he says, "I'm going to lubricate these instruments and insert them inside you. They will help us measure your various responses." He dips the bigger of the two instruments into the lubricant and then delicately parts my pussy lips. He slowly slides the plastic shaft into my pussy, fitting it in place so that the flared base extends over my lips. He then repeats the same process for the smaller one. He places the tip of the smaller instrument right at my tight puckered asshole.

"Now, push out for me please, Mary, like you are having a bowel movement." I'm totally embarrassed as I push the tight ring of my asshole open for him and the small plastic shank slides slowly home. "Very good," he praises me. He pushes back the hood of my clitoris and attaches another suction cup to the tiny pink bud. He pulls on it to test the latch and a ripple of pleasure runs through my pelvis.

"Great, we're all set," he says. He attaches the wires into the board and begins adjusting the dials.

"Excellent, we're ready to start. Now, Mary, we're going to begin very simply, by asking you some fairly straightforward questions and then we will progress from there."

"Okay," I reply nervously. I'm not sure what is happening to me.

"What is your heritage?"

"My heritage?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, where did your family come from originally? England? Mexico? Poland?"

"My mother's family is from Greece. My father's family is a mix. Some Native American. Mostly Scottish and Irish," I reply. Between my long black hair and my blue eyes, my slightly golden skin and my freckled upturned nose people usually have no idea what to make of me.

"Excellent. That was just a test question to see if everything's running as it should be. How are we doing, Dr. Rowan?" The younger doctor looks at the paper print out and gives Dr. Slater a thumbs up. "Wonderful we will progress. When was your first orgasm?" Dr. Slater continues.

"When I was young," I reply, slightly embarrassed. "About seven or eight?"

"And do you remember what brought this on?" he asks.

"I would rub myself against my chair..." I say. I feel myself getting slightly wet at the memory...

"That's quite normal, my dear. Very healthy. Frottage is a natural way for young girls to discover their clitoris. Now do you find you need clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm?"

"Um, yes... usually." I reply.

"Do you enjoy receiving cunnilingus?" he asks. "That's when a man uses his tongue to stimulate your vulva."

"Yes," I blush.

"What about performing fellatio? Do you enjoy performing oral sex on a man's penis?" he asks.

"Yes, sometimes," I say.

"Are you aroused by having your nipples stimulated? Pinched or sucked on or bitten?" he asks.

"Yes," I groan. This conversation is making me aroused.

"What about anal intercourse. You mentioned you've never had anal sex... have you ever had a man insert a finger or a toy into your anus as a part of sexual play?"

"Um, yes. Once or twice."

"Did you enjoy this?" he probes.

"I think so. It felt very strange, but I think I liked it." I reply.

"Now, Mary, when did you first become sexually active?" I banish thoughts of my Uncle's rough hands grabbing for my young body.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"The first time you had sex. When did you lose your virginity?" He clarifies, studying my face and taking notes on his clipboard.

"Um... high school?" Jimmy from two trailers over. Backseat of an old abandoned Chevy we found. Two minutes. It hurt.

"And did you enjoy this experience?"

I think about crouching on all fours while Jimmy mounted me from behind, pushing into my tight hole, humping me roughly for a minute before pulling out and cumming on my ass. "Not really," I reply.

"And why not?" he asks.

"He hurt me." I reply. Dr. Rowan looks up from the paper readout and stares at me with sad eyes. I look away. Does the machine let him see my thoughts?

"I see. And how many sexual partners have you had in total?"

I do some quick calculations. It's not uncommon for clients to pay a little extra for a little bonus during their lapdance. My boss usually turned a blind eye if he got a cut of the money. I always used a condom but I'm embarrassed to say I didn't keep track.

"I'm sorry, I don't know," I stammer. I feel a hot tear run down my cheek.

Dr. Slater comes over to me and gently wipes off my face with a tissue. "That's quite alright, my dear, say no more. We know you were in a particularly cruel line of work and men can be animals. You're quite safe now." He strokes my hair gently and I calm myself slightly. I feel so open and exposed it's hard to stay in control.

"We're going to show you a few pictures now and you just have to look at them. You don't have to say anything at all."

He walks over to the wall and flicks off the light switch. Then with a remote control he turns on a small overhead projector. It shines a bright white square on the wall in front of me. He presses a button and a picture pops up on the screen of a man's muscular chest and arms. The skin is brown and tanned and the six-pack abs look slightly oiled. I smile, wondering if this is what Dr. Rowan looks like under his lab coat and tie...

The picture changes and it is an erect cock... the shaft long and smooth, the head pronounced, the balls round and slightly furred. I feel my pussy getting wetter. Little tingles of electricity tease my nipples in their suction cups.

The pictures change again and again. They are pictures of many different couples, men and women engaged in sexual acts. In one photo the woman sucks on the man's cock, groping and fondling his hanging balls while she kneels in front of him. In another the woman lies back, parting her pussy lips with her fingers while the man crouches between her legs and licks her swollen clitoris. Men and women fucking in various positions: her riding him, missionary, doggystyle, each one making me feel more and more aroused.

I can feel my pussy and asshole spasm around the plastic machinery. My clit is throbbing and my nipples feel like hard little bullets. All of a sudden my pussy clenches down in orgasm, expelling the plastic attachments in my pussy and asshole, sending them flying from my churning holes and onto the floor. The machine beeps.

Dr. Slater turns off the projector and flicks on the light.

"Excellent, Mary, this has been a really productive session." Dr. Slater says kindly as he begins helping Dr. Rowan unhook me from the various wires. He kneels in front of my still pulsing vulva and studies the red, swollen wet lips. He wipes me firmly with a clean cloth, soaking up my natural lubrication, my sensitive clitoris tremors as he brushes it with the cloth. He helps me up and out of the chair.

"You must be hungry, my dear," he says, "Don't worry we will get you to your room shortly and send up a tray of lunch. We have to study your chart for a bit. You can eat and rest a while before the next procedure."

He hands me my robe and gestures for me to follow him, leaving the younger Doctor to put away the machine. I follow him down the hallway, through the waiting room and up a large spiral staircase. At the top of the stairs, at the end of a corridor is my room. He opens the door and shows me inside.

I practically gasp as I see the room that's meant to be mine. It's clean and bright, with a fluffy single brass bed and a window that looks out onto a snowy, peaceful garden. I've never stayed in a place this nice.

"This is my room?" I ask, tears threatening to well up in my eyes.

"Yes, Mary, it's all yours," Dr. Slater replies, smiling warmly. I could hug him, but I control myself.

"Thank you," is the best I can whisper, as he shuts the door, leaving me a few moments of solitude to process my incredible change in fate.

**********

"Mary... Mary..." I feel some one gently shaking my arm as I stretch slowly and open my eyes. Dr. Rowan, his sandy hair tucked behind his ear, is staring down at me with a concerned smile.

"I must have dozed off..." I say, rubbing my eyes. I feel so cozy and happy wrapped in the soft cotton robe and lying on the soft fluffy bed. I feel like I'm laying in a marshmallow.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, helping me to sit up.

"Wonderful," I reply, smiling. I haven't felt this rested in ages.

"That's great," he smiles. "We wanted to let you get your rest. But Dr. Slater is ready for you now. If you'll follow me, I'll take you down to the lab."

I follow Dr. Rowan down the stairs and along the wood-paneled corridor, studying his broad muscular shoulders. I don't see a ring on his finger, but a doctor that nice and good-looking must have a girlfriend...

Instead of entering the Examination Room again we take a sharp left and enter through a door that is labeled "laboratory". In the center of the room there is a large apparatus on the table that looks like a leather bolster and half of a cage structure with lots of metal gears attached to it. Behind it, Dr. Slater is attaching what looks like a leather holster to one of the arms of the machinery.

"Ah, welcome to our laboratory, Mary," he says upon seeing me, "I trust you enjoyed your rest, my dear?"

"Yes, thank you," I say, studying the giant apparatus. "Do I have to do more testing?"

"Have a seat, Mary," Dr. Slater gestures to the table and helps me up onto it. "We've run all of your lab work this morning and I'm really pleased to say that not only are you a perfect candidate for our fertility study, but you happen to be ovulating at this exact moment. Now our window of opportunity is very small, so while you've had a long day and I want to let you rest, I think it's best to start a round of insemination before we've lost the opportunity."

"You mean... now?" I ask. My heart feels like it's dropped into my stomach.

"Yes, now. And then you can rest for the whole day, I promise." He smiles at me. "Please get the sample from the cooler, Dr. Rowan," he says to the young doctor who walks to the corner and opens the metal door to a small fridge. He pulls out a plastic container and brings it to the table and places it on the prep tray.

"Now, Mary, this machine is my very own invention. We call it 'The Bull' and it is the most effective insemination device existing in the world today. The Bull was created taking into consideration the ideal positioning, angles, temperature and external stimuli, needed to fertilize a human egg. Every piece of this machine is customizable according to your own specific measurements: the width of your hips, the depth and width of your vaginal canal, the exact timing of your cycle. It's quite the beauty..." he strokes the leather on the large bolster, patting it affectionately. "Today you will have your first session with The Bull."

I gulp, staring at the huge machine. I can barely tell how it works. I'm a little intimidated. I can feel my palms sweat.

"Remove your robe, please, Mary, and hand it to Dr. Rowan." I remove my cotton robe and hand it bashfully to Dr. Rowan. I stand naked again in front of the two doctors. "Now I will explain how everything works in due time so you won't be too apprehensive," Dr. Slater says calmly, "but now I need you to hop up on the table and kneel on the leather step there."

He helps me up onto the table and I kneel on the small leather step behind the large bolster. "Very good," Dr. Slater praises me, "Now drape your lower body over the leather bolster, please. Make sure it is flush against your pelvis." The leather bolster resembles some kind of gymnastics vault, only smaller. I drape myself over the bolster letting my upper body hang over the other side. Dr. Slater attaches a belt around my hips and straps me in place firmly.

"Now make a pillow with your hands on the ledge here and rest your chin on top, please." I rest my arms and head as he tells me, my breasts dangle free in the space below. "Dr. Rowan you may raise the bolster." Dr. Rowan presses a button on the control panel behind me and I feel the bolster moving up slowly, raising my ass high in the air.

Dr. Slater climbs up on the table with me and begins fiddling with the machinery near my upturned ass. He holds up the plastic jar. "Mary, this is one of our excellent sperm samples. We only use the most genetically superior sperm." I study the jar and its contents: about a cup of milky male ejaculate, which he extracts from the container with an empty syringe. Next, he holds up what looks like a clear hollow mold of a male penis and balls and shows it to me. "And this is one of our injectors, which we will be using today to implant the sperm into your womb." He depresses the syringe into an opening in the testicles, filling them with the white liquid. He then attaches it to the leather holster behind me.

"Now, we don't like to use artificial lubrication for this process as it could interfere with the sperm's motility, so we're going to try to help you produce your own. I feel Dr. Rowan below me, attaching my nipples to two large plastic suction cups. Behind me, Dr. Slater places something up against my clitoris. He gets down off of the table and watches from below while Dr. Rowan goes back to the control panel.

"Turn on channels 5 and 6 to low, please." The machine whirrs and all of a sudden I feel gentle pulling on my nipples, my breasts are being nursed and sucked on like two hanging udders. I groan a little.

"Channel 1 on to low as well, Dr. Rowan." I feel the machinery begins to slowly snake back and forth on my clitoris. The surface feels firm but pliable like a tongue lapping steadily at my clit. I shudder.

"Visual Stimulation please," Dr. Slater says, and in front of me a silent film begins playing of a man licking and lapping at a woman's spread pussy from behind as she kneels on all fours, presenting her ass to him. The man is built and handsome with an all-American face, a bit like Dr. Rowan. I feel the delicious sensation of the rubber tongue lapping at my pussy and I indulge myself in a little fantasy, imagining it's Dr. Rowan's tongue sucking and nibbling at my sensitive clit...

"Very good, my dear," I hear Dr. Slater say. He climbs back on the table and studies my pink pussy, now juicing like mad under his machine's stimulation. He runs a gloved finger between my lips and rubs his fingers together studying the clear liquid. "This is quite excellent. I think you're ready for insertion." He turns a crank and slowly I feel something hard and long pushing at the entrance of my sex. "Open up, my dear," he says. I feel the clear plastic cock enter my vaginal opening and I moan.

Dr. Slater climbs off the table again. "Begin Channel 2 simulator," he instructs Dr. Rowan and slowly the screen changes to the man feeding his cock into the woman's waiting pussy from behind. As he starts fucking her doggy style and pulling on her dangling tits, the cock in my pussy starts fucking in and out gently, the suction cups on my nipples pull a little harder. While the cock fucks in and out of my slippery hole, the tongue attachment continues its gentle but steady snaking motion on my swollen clit. I groan, my senses overloading.

I notice the man in the movie grip the woman's hips as he slides in and out of her juicing pussy, and then I feel slight pressure on my hips as well, the sides of the bolser gripping my hips as the plastic cock pistons in and out of my frothing hole. The man begins to hump her hard and fast, and the machine speeds up as well. I watch the man's heavy balls bang against her clit as he fucks her, and I can feel the reverberations in my own clit. I feel like a cow being mounted by a prize bull, fucked and inseminated by his hard cock and bulging balls. I'm in total ecstasy.

The constant sucking on my sensitive nipples, the rubbing against my clit, the cock fucking in and out of my squelching pussy and the visual stimulation of the all-american stud fucking his woman doggystyle send me over the edge. I shudder and moan, and when I cum I see stars.

Just then on the screen, the movie changes and shows a man ejaculating, thick ropes of white sperm shoot out of his swollen cock over and over again. I feel something compress behind me and then what feels like a gallon of liquid gushes out of the plastic cock and floods my fertile pussy. I shudder through my climax, my womb contracting and pulsing, sucking the sperm inside me, filling me up.

"Good girl," Dr. Slater coos, coming towards me. I'm panting and flushed, the plastic cock still spurting its thick load into my squirming pussy. I feel the sucking on my nipples and the rubbing on my clit diminish to a gentle throb. "Very good girl... now I want you to visualize the mouth of your womb opening up and sucking in all of that sperm. Good... picture it swimming towards your egg and penetrating the surface. Think about all of that sperm impregnating you, filling you up, making you full, heavy with child... Good girl." The movie on the screen has changed and it shows sperm fighting their way into an egg, struggling to be the first to fertilize it.

"Now, I want you to remain in that position for a half an hour, Mary. Keep your bottom up. We need to make sure the sperm can swim easily up to your ovaries. The insertion piece will remain inside you like a plug so none of the sperm can leak out. Try and make yourself comfortable." I rest my head on my hands. "If you can handle it, we'd like to keep the clitoral stimulation continuous. If you experience any more orgasms it is even more helpful in transporting the sperm to where they need to go."

"Yes, that's fine," I moan. The plastic tongue laps at my clit and I shudder in another small orgasm.

"That's excellent, Mary," Dr. Slater says.

I shudder through about eight more orgasms like that until I lose count. My ass up in the air, my pussy filled and plugged, sperm swimming inside me. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, the machine slows to a stop and the plastic cock is pulled from my sloppy sex with a slurp.