In the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex is best, within the family with Jimmy and Sandra...
1.7k words
4.43
49.5k
44
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, two stories directly above them, Wendy's older cousin Sandra was getting her cunt sucked. The person doing the sucking was Wendy's other cousin, Sandra's big brother, Jimmy. For almost a year now, Jimmy had been licking and fucking his kid sister's tasty pussy.

Sandra was sprawled on her back on the mattress, her long, slender legs spread wide and her knees nearly lifted to her shoulders. Her long, wavy blonde hair fanned out over her delicately formed arms and her beautiful young face was contorted with ecstasy.

Jimmy was on his stomach between his sister's legs, his stiff cock throbbing violently between the sheets and his belly as he inhaled the pungent aroma of Sandra's wet, musky smelling pussy. His hands were thrust under her lithe ass cheeks, squeezing and molding the ballbearing-like globes. Avidly he sluiced his tongue up and down her glistening pink fuck furrow, lapping the juices out of the depths of her cunt.

"Lick higher, Jimmy," Sandra pleaded, clutching her brother's head with both hands. "Oh, fuck, you're really making me cream now! Lick my clit, Jimmy! That's how to make me cum!"

Slurping loudly on her tender-lipped pussy, Jimmy pushed his tongue higher up her cunt hole and started lapping directly on her swollen, sensitive clit bud. Sandra gasped as the sensations of cumming started to burn and throb deep inside her loins. Digging her nails into the nape of Jimmy's neck, she gave herself up completely to the pleasure of being eaten.

The first time, a year ago, Jimmy had practically had to beg her to let him taste her furry cunt. Sandra hadn't been so much shocked by the idea of incest as she'd been cynically reluctant. Her face and body had continued to flower dramatically over the past twelve months, but even a year ago she'd known how desirable she was. It hadn't surprised her that her own brother wanted to lick and fuck her.

Sandra's thick, golden blonde hair would have made even a homely girl attractive, but the face her hair framed was already breath-takingly gorgeous. It was a perfect oval, with soft cheeks, wide blue eyes and a pair of full, ruby red lips that, Jimmy claimed, were just made for wrapping tightly around a man's stiff cock.

But the beauty of her face, Sandra knew, wasn't the only reason she'd been elected homecoming queen two years in a row. Her body was even more appetizing. Sandra was tall and her long, delicately muscled legs, taut hips and perfect bone structure gave her the appearance of an athlete.

But no female athlete Sandra had ever seen had a pair of tits nearly as large as her own. Sandra's huge, round, firm tits were greatly oversized for her delicate frame, but her big tits drove all the boys crazy in school. Sandra had even caught plenty of teachers ogling her deep, spongy cleavage.

The first time Jimmy had persuaded her, to let him suck her cunt, Sandra had actually thought she wouldn't like it. How wrong she was! Her big brother was a naturally gifted pussy-licker and Sandra had instantly fallen in love with the feel of his tongue in her cunt.

She'd still been a virgin then, in spite of all the horny boys who'd tried to fuck her. But after Sandra started letting Jimmy suck her off, her virginity hadn't lasted long. Her brother's big cock had been the first to plow deep inside her tight, syrupy pussy and Sandra had shortly discovered that she loved getting fucked and giving blow-jobs every bit as much as she loved being eaten out.

"Suck on it, Jimmy!" Sandra cried.

Her tongue lolled obscenely out of the corner of her mouth as she felt the morning's first cum growing near. Sandra humped her rounded ass faster off the bed, wildly fucking her drenched pussy all over his face.

"Jimmy, suck on my fucking clitty!" Sandra pleaded. "Put your lips around it, Jimmy! Suck it and put your fingers in my cunt!"

Jimmy pursed his lips directly on his younger sister's hard, protruding clit. He sucked it hard, sending waves of fuck need coursing through the naked blonde's pussy. Then she felt her brother's two fingers gooshing into her pouty lipped fuck opening, stretching the pink-walled tunnel of her cunt.

Sandra pulled his hair and started humping her buns high and hard, grinding her hairy cunt relentlessly onto his tongue and fingers. Now, as so often happened recently, she found her fantasies drifting in a direction that was both forbidden and incredibly exciting.

Lick me, Daddy, Sandra thought shamefully, mentally replacing her brother's tongue with her father's as her cum grew closer. Oh, Daddy, I want to suck on your prick! Daddy, I want to give you such a good fucking blow-job and drink all the cum out of your cock...

"I'm cumming, Jimmy!" Sandra moaned, with the fantasy of her father's raging hard-on branded in her brain. "Lick my pussy, Jimmy, lick my hot, fucking pussy! Oh, shit, I'm cumming now! Cumming!"

Sandra's burning cunt spasmed, sucking tightly round her brother's fingers. Her clit tingled and pulsed in his mouth. Then the fuck oils spewed out of her ravished slit, lubricating the passage of Jimmy's fingers as he continued to fuck them rapidly in and out of her throbbing, juicing cunt.

"Oh, Jimmy, that was a really good one," Sandra panted a minute later, pushing his head away. "I love it when you make me cum super hard like that. Would you like to fuck my pussy now?"

Her handsome older brother rose to his knees between her nakedly splayed legs. His lips glistened with pussy juice, and his jaw was slack. Jimmy often had a glazed, drugged look after going down on her.

Sandra licked her lips as she stared down his lean, muscular body, focusing on his cock. Her brother had a huge prick, long and fat and very stiff. Sandra felt fresh fuck cream pouring into her pussy as she watched Jimmy crawl up into a good fucking position between her thighs.

"Oh, Christ, Sis," Jimmy panted. "My balls are so full. They feel like they're going to explode."

"Then hurry up and fuck me, Jimmy!" Sandra squealed, lifting her long legs high again, completely opening her curly haired fuck passage. "Stick your big prick in my tight pussy and shoot off just as hard as you want!"

Jimmy braced his weight on arms outstretched to either side of her shoulders. Hungrily he looked down at his sister's huge, jiggling tits, as he nudged his velvety cock tip into the syrupy slit of her fuck channel.

"Oh, Jimmy, it feels so good already!" Sandra held on to his shoulders as she started grinding her ass off the bed, eagerly thrusting her cunt onto his cock tip. "Shove it on home, Jimmy! Fuck my pussy, Big Brother! My pussy wants your big prick!"

Staring down, Jimmy watched his swollen cock pole stabbing into the matted curls of his sister's cunt. Sandra shuddered as she felt the cock boring into her, stretching her pouty pussy lips deliciously around the throbbing thickness of his cock.

"Ooooh, it feels so good like that, Jimmy!" She scissored her long legs tightly round his back, crossing them at the ankles. Hornily she flexed her pussy muscles, making her drippy cunt nip and suck around his cock.

His sister's clasping pussy intensified Jimmy's lust. Furiously he started contracting the muscular cheeks of his ass, stabbing his throbbing cock down into the enveloping tightness of Sandra's cunt. Sandra whimpered and started wiggling, twisting her hips to help her big brother bury every inch of his hard-on into her smoldering pussy.

"It's really going in, Jimmy!" she cried, her voice rising with excitement. "Oh, shit, oh, fuck, fuck the shit out of me! Harder, Jimmy, fuck me all the way!"

Jimmy collapsed onto his naked sister's stacked body, crushing her huge, stiff-nippled tits under his chest. Sandra moaned as she felt every inch of his cum-laden cock plow between her fur-fringed cunt lips. Her horny pussy was throbbing now as if it had a mind of its own, uncontrollably sucking and spasming around the entire length of her brother's cock.

Clinging to him tightly, legs twined securely around his back, Sandra started to bang her blushing ass cheeks off the mattress as hard and fast as she could.

"Stop teasing me, Jimmy! I want you to fuck me super hard! I want you to fuck me and shoot your cum up my cunt!"

His sister's burbled stream of obscenities spurred the naked brother on. Sliding his hands down to claw the sides of her ass, Jimmy started drilling his jam dripping cock in and out of her clit as fast as he could. The bed springs squeaked beneath them and his hard, muscular stomach slapped obscenely on his kid sister's undulating belly with every stroke.

"Harder!" Sandra hissed, frantically clutching his humping ass in a desperate attempt to his cock deeper inside her. "You're making me cum again Jimmy! Oh, fuck, my pussy's burning up!"

Her pussy erupted suddenly, throbbing around his racing cock pole, gushing out more fuck juice all over his pistoning cock. Jimmy couldn't resist the incredible suctioning pressure of his sister's cumming cunt. He fell heavily on top of her big-titted body, nailing his rigid cock as far into her pussy as it would go.

In the daze of her orgasm, Sandra felt the hot, musky cum gushing out of the crown of Jimmy's cock. It streamed deep inside her pussy channel, nearly reaching her womb.

Jimmy kept grinding and pumping savagely into her, draining his balls. Sandra flexed her fucking muscles around his spunk-shooting cock. The rest of his cream squirted into her overflowing pussy, pooling in her cock-stuffed slit and puddling luridly on the bed.

Exhausted, Jimmy rolled off of his mount between her legs, popping his fuck-wilted cock out of her gripping pussy. Sandra stared contentedly at her bedroom ceiling as the cum dripped slowly from her cunt.

There was nothing she loved more than sucking and fucking with her brother. The only thing she still craved was a taste of her father's cock. Sandra had barely had a chance to speak to her Uncle Dave and cousin Wendy, who'd just moved into the basement of their big, suburban home the night before.

They seemed like nice people, but that wasn't important. All that mattered to Sandra was that her privacy not be disturbed. She only prayed that, with two more people in the house, she'd still be able to fuck her big brother as often as she liked.