In the Family Ch. 4

Story Info
The steamy incestuous threesome continues.
1.7k words
4.3
57.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OHMEOHMY
OHMEOHMY
13 Followers

Sarah watched as her cousin Stacey was laid gently on the floor by James, Sarah's uncle and Stacey's stepfather. She watched as James slowly pulled his seven inch cock out of Stacey's wet pussy with a lurid sucking noise that sounded as if Stacey's pussy was trying to suck that cock back into itself. Sarah saw James' cock covered in Stacey's juices. She went over and grabbed James' rock hard cock and swallowed him down to his pubic hairs in one gulp. James let out a loud moan at that and grabbed Sarah's head in both hands. Sarah slowly pulled off of James' dick while using every bit of suction she could muster. Sucking and using her tongue simultaneously to get every drop of Stacey's cum off of his dick. She sucked him and licked him and fingered her own pussy getting sloppy wet.

She couldn't take it anymore and stopped sucking James and turned around on the floor on all fours. James didn't hesitate, he got on his knees and aimed his cock at Sarah's blond pussy. He put just the tip of his cock in Sarah's pussy. He used his hand to move the tip of his dick along her outer lips, back and forth, up and down, teasing this little vixen who seduced him so easily. Sarah pleaded with him to fuck her, almost whimpering with her lustful desire. James slowly pushed a little more of his cock into Sarah, inch by agonisingly slow inch James slid into her. She tried to push back on him to get into her quicker, but he held her hips and Sarah only managed to move her hips in small circles. She moaned as these sensations slowly built her up towards her orgasm.

Finally James was buried up into her all the way. He stayed there motionlessly until Sarah began trying to fuck back at him. He backed out slowly until the head of his penis was barely inside and he slammed back into her with all of his might. He pushed so hard they both fell forward onto Sarah's stomach. James propped himself up on his hands and slowly pulled back out again until just his head was in her and plunged back into her as hard as he could.

Sarah yelled out in pleasure every time James pounded into her. He Sped up his strokes until he was pounding into her like a jackhammer. Sarah stopped even trying to say anything, she laid there and gasped and moaned as her pussy was fucked hard and fast. She had heard of jungle fucking before, but never experienced it. James pounded into Sarah with total abandon. Any thoughts of right or wrong, moral or immoral were completely obliterated by the intensely erotic and lustful sensations brought about by this tight, sloppy wet pussy surrounding his penis.

Stacey sat next to her cousin and stepfather fingering her pussy at the same speed she saw Sarah getting fucked. Her stepfather's face was contorted in grimaces of pure ecstasy. His eyes were tightly shut and his mouth worked in wordless grunts and groans. The slapping sounds coming from thighs and hips pounding into each other filled the air. The sounds of fucking from these two even drowned out the now forgotten porn video playing unnoticed in the background.

Stacey moved up under Sarah's pussy on her back and started tonguing her clit and licking James' penis like Sarah had done earlier when Stacey rode on James' organ like she was riding a bucking bronco. Sarah started making loud shrilly noises when she felt Stacey's tongue on her clit. She stiffened suddenly and let out a loud scream as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt ripped through her body. She shook and jerked uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her, then she collapsed suddenly and stopped moving. Stacey pulled herself from under Sarah's hips and James stopped fucking her, aware that Sarah had gone completely limp.

"Is she ok daddy?" Stacey asked with a concerned look on her face.

James made sure Sarah was breathing alright and picked her up off of the floor and carried her into his bedroom gently placing her on top of the bed. He told Stacey to go get a cold washcloth. Stacey hurried back with a cold rag and James placed it on Sarah's head.

Sarah came to quickly and looked up at Stacey and wondered why she looked so concerned. "What's up with you?" she asked Stacey and Stacey just let out a loud laugh. "You passed out on us dummy, at least on me!"

"Oh my...I'm sorry." Sarah said remembering falling forward on top of Stacey's face. "Are you ok?" she asked.

Stacey giggled at her cousin and slapped her on the arm playfully. James just sat there and looked at these beautiful women. Stacey looked at James and said, "Poor daddy, you still haven't gotten enough relief have you?" She looked at his cock and noticed it was only slightly softer than it had been and she knew James needed more fucking. Of course she was happy to oblige. She crawled across the bed and sucked James' cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked James's cock until it was rock hard again. James shifted his legs around until he was laying on his back. Stacey moved with him and kept sucking him.

She marveled at the taste and smell of both girls pussies on his cock. She began to feel lightheaded as she began to get turned on again. Sarah watched Stacey suck on James, swallowing his cock faster and faster. Even after her recent earth shattering orgasm that made her black out for a moment, her pussy started tingling. She was a little sore from the ferocity of James' attack on her pussy, but she slid her finger up and down her clit. She felt small electric surges coming from between her legs. She watched Stacey look up at James' face and smiled.

Holding his cock she climbed on top of him and placed his raging hardon to her awaiting love hole. She worked the head into herself and slowly sat down on James' dick. This time she slid down on James slowly, not like her lusty fuck from earlier. This time she wanted to feel every inch of her pussy filled a little at a time. James moaned as his cock was being slowly swallowed by Stacey's hot wet cunt. He reached up and squeezed Stacey's firm breasts. Slowly he massaged and stroked these soft tits of his own stepdaughter. GOD she was fantastic. Her mother was a great fuck too, it was too bad she only got horny occasionally.

Stacey moaned her delight as she felt her breasts being massaged and caressed. She slid up and down on seven inches of cock, reveling in the pleasure of feeling his hot hard cock moving in and out of her pussy and feeling her breasts being made love to by two wonderful hands. She leaned forward, pushing her chest at James' mouth. He took one nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it. He licked and sucked her nipple feeling her hard nipples poking out from her tits like they wanted to jump off. He moved over to the other nipple and gave it the same loving attention.

Sarah fingered her pussy as she watched the scene in front of her. Then she crawled over to the head of James and pushed her pussy down on his face. She leaned over and started sucking and licking Stacey's titties. Stacey moaned and writhed on James' cock while being encouraged to further increase his pleasure. She wanted to feel his cum inside of her, she wanted to feel the loads of hot sticky juices sliding down her thighs.

James licked his lips as he saw Sarah's blond pussy lowering onto his mouth. He licked the outside of her pussy in small circles, working his way to her little pearl. When he reached her clit he lapped at it like a dog at a water bowl. Lashing her clit over and over. Sarah cried out her pleasure. She squeezed Stacey's tits and bit at her nipples. She had to move her head up and down to keep up the movement of Stacey fucking James for all she was worth. Sarah mashed her cunt into James' mouth, moving her hips back and forth covering his face with her juices. James did his best to keep his tongue near her clit and even suck on it as much as could with her hips moving so fast.

James felt Stacey's pussy clench his cock as she started cumming. Stacey shouted "I'm cumming...I'm cumming!! Shove that cock up into me, daddy! Fuck me hard!!"

James obliged by slamming up into Stacey as hard as he could while moving his hips in small circles as he did. Stacey grabbed Sarah's head pushing her nipple into Sarah's mouth. Her grip tightened as Stacey froze, feeling her orgasm explode all over James' cock. James couldn't stop himself, feeling his stepdaughters pussy grabbing his dick like a hand, and feeling her juices literally squirt out onto him, he raised his hips off of the floor shoving his dick even deeper into Stacey's magnificent pussy. Then he yelled into Sarah's pussy as his orgasm gushed load after load of hot steaming sperm into Stacey's hot pussy. Both orgasms seemed to spread right into Sarah as her pussy exploded in a mind blowing orgasm of her own.

Stacey fell to her side as her strength failed her. Sarah went with her as her own muscles seemed to fail her. James laid there gasping for breath, sweat pouring out of his body. Sarah moved first, turning to Stacey's pussy and licked the cum out of Stacey's hairy pussy, sending the beautiful brunette into one more orgasm that seemed to take all of her energy. As Stacey fell asleep, James moved next to her. The last thing she remembered was feeling herself curl up into James and Sarah curling up on his other side, both girls feeling the others arms wrapped across his chest.

To Be Continued...

OHMEOHMY
OHMEOHMY
13 Followers