In the Hands of a Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his eyes I witnessed something that seemed beyond decades of maturity and knowledge. I felt myself consumed by the depths of those lovely brown eyes, more so than his lips which grazed mine. Unable to pry my eyes from his, I never noticed when he brought his fingertip to his lips. I was lost somewhere in those eyes. So lost I barely felt the touch of his fingertip against my lips. I was nearly numb to what felt like a chill of moisture being painted over my bottom lip.

I instinctively licked my lips, tasted something intriguing, metallic and somehow rich. The moment that taste struck my tongue I felt a type of intoxication move over my mind and body. An intoxicated state of some kind caused confusion and slight disorientation...

Mr. Dandridge's POV

I, the vampire Jerry Dandridge, watched closely the effects that very miniscule sample of my blood gave that quite precious eighteen year old beauty.

The moment I met her, young Vivian Addams, I knew there was something very special about her by her truly cunning demeanor. How blinded she made her mother, brilliantly gave the falsehood that she was an innocent pure angel when behind her mother's back she was beyond redemption. Only eighteen and she had more ambition than any of those around her. She radiated more confidence than any of her own age, she was filled with determination.

I saw it all within those short few minutes of our first true introduction. Within her nearly crystal blue eyes was a fire which I knew burned within my own. Yet, she was far too young to attempt to present her my gift. Yet, I knew that very evening that she was meant for the gift.

A soul such as Vivian's was created for just that purpose, for a life of eternity. I had no doubt that in the right amount of time, she would embrace such a gift and undoubtedly make it her own.

Noted, I had no clue that I would happen upon her again that same evening.

Billy had sat in the car as I had taken a pretty young woman, perhaps twenty, out on a seemingly innocent leisurely stroll around the man made lake. I had only been in the suburban village for little over a month and had taken only a few victims from that small community. The others were brought from the large city in the distance. I fed, took that young thing after she stripped her blouse and bared the side of her throat which was heavy with her floral perfume. Then within moments her body fell to the chill dampened ground atop the crisp fallen leaves.

I returned to the car, instructed Billy to retrieve the body for decapitation and disposal. At that time, Billy made no mention he was asked for assistance but I immediately picked up the scent within that crisp evening air. I immediately knew that scent was distinctly the youthful ebony haired flirt from Stanley Addams's humble home.

The moment Billy returned, stuffed the body in the large trunk, I questioned him and he reluctantly admitted that some young woman had asked for a ride after he overheard her argument with whomever she was with. Yes, Billy was one good for eavesdropping and blatantly stated the girl was no better than the one stuffed inside the trunk and just as easy.

I narrowed my eyes at him which quickly shut his mouth.

Then I discovered Vivian strolling along the dark highway. Immediately I ordered my day watcher to pull to the left shoulder. Billy knew better than to argue with my demands and pulled to shoulder, left the engine running.

Earlier that evening, I easily picked up on her instant attraction which hadn't surprised me. Yet, what was odd, unlike her mother and every mortal I came across, she wasn't infatuated or hypnotized by my eyes, it was my lips. She focused on my lips and every word I spoke.

That truly sly creature in the making, willingly accepted my offer to take her home and the result, she was before me.

Yes, I could have had a second meal but I oddly found her as fascinating as she found my lips.

I took advantage of that moment, eagerly shared my own immortal blood and painted her lovely full and naturally pouted bottom lip. The moment my blood was tasted she was swiftly struck by intoxication which would easily have made her vulnerable and an easy target for my taste for such youthful blood. I have always had a weakness for youthful blood, since the very beginning. Yet, I refused to feed my unnatural hunger by killing her.

As she was dazed by the very small droplet of my very blood, I made study of her.

I gripped the back of her neck, her head slightly swayed within that weight of intoxication. I inhaled her scent which I refused to never forget. There was so much corruption about her that it was amusing. Such an angelic face and behind that innocent mask was a true heathen that craved for a higher purpose than what seemed before her.

It was rare that I would even consider gifting another for it would have to be someone remotely worthy and special. And I decided, in time that specific young thing would eventually transform into a woman of remarkable taste and beauty. I imagined her in the following years and what she would achieve with that determination and confidence, so like my own. I made the decision to keep an eye on her. A very close eye on her.

And to ensure that my eyes were kept at close watch, I took her petite hand in mine.

I folded her fingers but the index. I brought her finger to my lips then lightly parted them followed by guiding the heat of her fingertip passed my lips, the pad up. The tip of my fang scraped then pressed down into the very flesh of her fingertip and created a very fine emergence of blood. My lips gently formed over her finger and I tasted the very depths of her impurities and sins.

Those tasted sins read they were committed at her own free will as did any sinner. But her sins were for her own greed and for that overflowing determination and confidence that would one day deliver her into greatness.

My eyes lightly fluttered, so tempted to taste more of her luscious and fragrant blood. I eased her finger from my mouth and took a moment to indulge in the flavors that lingered over my delicate immortal palate.

I felt my eyes transition from their dark brown to my personalized and signature deep red and orange tones. My eyes focused on her face.

The fluttering of intoxication was about her blue eyes and relaxation about her full mouth. Oh, yes, there was no doubt in my eternal mind that she would become perfection, just as I. But to achieve that perfection, such as I, meant age and wisdom.

I guided her closer, felt the soft heat breathe pass her gently parted lips. I lifted my right hand and grazed the fine tips of my lengthened nails along the smooth and heated surface of her beautiful face which I knew would one day be even more remarkable to look upon.

I said with a whisper, "Vivian Addams," I enjoyed the sound of her name as it passed my lips, "You won't remember me from this moment on, this memory won't be there." I spoke to her though she would never remember a single word, "I am inside you now and you are inside me. I will know when you're near before you will even sense me. Our time will come when I know you are aged and ready for what I will give you. And I anticipate that evening."

I would haunt her every thought but she won't know who, won't remember who or what. I implanted a seed of constant intrigue inside her which would assist her passion to achieve everything she wanted.

To seal her unknown pact, I leaned forward, my lips gently pressed against hers. I heard and felt her heavy sigh which faded into a soft purr. I felt just a slight motion of her lips.

I delivered her home. Her parents were oblivious to my presence.

I laid her down atop her bed. Yes, she looked that of an ebony haired angel with milky white skin as she slept beneath the side effects of that seemingly harmless taste of my blood. I took great care, removed her clothing. Hmm, such pleasure I was given when I studied her naked glory that one day would be even more glorious.

She was eighteen but had the glorious development of a mature woman. Rarely I took the time to admire another, most who came were simply plucked from life to feed my immortal hunger. And even more rarely would I feed a more natural hunger that, yes, we immortals shared with mortals. That natural carnal hunger developed nearly the instant I met Vivian Addams for she was rarity in her own right.

The suburban dwelling was silent, the oblivious parents asleep likely in their matching twin sized beds. Yet, in that silence I clearly heard the distinct sound of Vivian's breaths mingled with intoxicated sighs.

I had removed my trench coat and stood at her bedside as my lengthened fingers worked down the buttons of my shirt, lengthy nails scraped. My eyes focused on that ebony hair youthful beauty, studied closely every lovely naked curve of womanly figure.

The shirt was pried back, neatly I draped it over the bedpost. Then I removed the remainder of my clothing, closely watched and further studied her undoubted beauty.

I knew she was impure, that scent was immediate upon out first meeting and was proven by her little none angelic display behind her mother's back but the scent was the true giveaway. I could imagine how many clumsy teenaged boys who were given the honor of touching, fondling, and attempting to please such a divine creature. Yet, instinctively I knew after my moment with her, there would be no other male who could compare though she would never understand why or know who or what she compared them against.

My hand lowered and touched her forehead then wove my finger into the crown of her deep black hair. I lowered as her head tilted back and a soft hum passed her lips. Against hers my lips pressed, again she hummed with sexual awakening. Yes, I was an expert when it dealt with awakening another's sexual desires. Yet, admittedly, the bittersweet creature returning my kiss had unknowingly awakened my own rare sexual desires.

I lowered further crouched at my knees as my hands embraced the sides of her lovely face. My kiss heightened, my fang tips scraped against her suckling bottom lip. My left hand left her face, the fine lengthy tips of my nails traced along the slope of her arching neck, over the smoothness of her collarbone then found her delectable full breast.

Her flesh heated and warmed my unnaturally chilled skin, my fingers nearly tingled by the gift of her body's warmth. The heave of her chest steady, how I loved the sound and feel of inhales and exhales which I lacked. There was a definite rush having the control to heighten each of her breaths and the motion of her heaving breasts.

She was in a dream, as so it was led to seem. Amazing the state a miniscule taste of my ancient blood placed mortals, an immortal drug of sorts. Yet, I was confident there would come the time where there would be no seeming dream of me, reality would be her awakening. A mature moment in her life would come and she would see me without the cloud of intoxication. And that moment I would anticipate.

That evening, she would have likely met another unsatisfying moment with the young man who abandoned her but much thanks to him, I would satisfy her and ruin any future prospects. The response she eagerly gave was proof of the beginnings of my success. Her beautiful milky toned body shifted atop the bed, her hips begged as her legs eagerly rubbed together.

My kiss deepened, her full mouth accepted the taste of the tip of my tongue. Lightly with slight pressure my nails tips pressed into the plump youthfulness of her breast which she responded with a deep moan. He rose from my crouch beside her bed then eased my way above her. Her eyes lazily opened, the fog of the dreamlike state heavy but she smiled with that lovely pucker soft about her lips. Blissfully dazed, her hands moved against my shoulders.

I listened to her nearly purr, "Hmm, Mr. Dandridge."

My lips formed my signature grin, amused by her inability to determined reality from dream.

She again purred, "Say my name." Her softly fluttering eyes attempted to focus on my lips which were her true infatuation.

I lowered my body down against hers. Her naked breasts burned against my chest with each of her breaths. My lips neared hers then whispered, "Vivian."

She giggled, her hands nearly slapped against the sides of my face. Her thumbs brushed along the shape of my bottom lip with her eyes desperate to focus. Again she purred in request, "Again, say my name again."

I was beyond amused by her undoubted infatuation with my voice and mouth. Yes, she was pleasantly different. Most women swooned immediately upon the visual of my eyes but not her, she was enthralled by my lips.

I granted her desire and whispered with a sly tone, "Vivian."

She heavily sighed, her smile soft but displayed the pleasure she receive from my voice speaking her name.

My lips gently brushed against hers, the heat of breath against them. Again I said her name, my tone soft, "Vivian."

Again she sighed, her smile faded beneath true arousal.

I was amazed how easily she became sexually stimulated by a simple gesture as I speaking her name. My lips firmly pressed down against hers, her hands held my face. The passion managed to move passed her dazed state, her lips firmly kissed and suckled mine. She was drawn deeper within that supposed dream. Her body displayed no innocence but the experience of her carnal sins shined brilliant. Upward against me she pressed, her legs shifted and spread her youthful thighs. I eagerly accepted her invitation.

I could not speak of how long it had been since I last caved to the natural carnal hunger. Likely decades, a guess on my part. And the moment I pressed my body between her thighs, I heavenly praised the remembrance of pure sexual mortal heat. I was thankful to that twenty something blonde, without her blood consumed my ability to perform my desires on Vivian would not have been possible. If not for that mortal blood filling my veins and body, I would not have experienced the beauty of Vivian's eager sexual dance beneath and against me.

My carnal hunger grew and my lips ignited with more aggressive passion. I grabbed with my lengthened fingers her ample milky rear, nudged her body into perfect sync with mine. Yes, her experience was plenty which eased her into that sexual rhythm. The harder I motioned between her thighs the more her body radiated that mortal heat which burned against the chill against my immortal skin. I nearly felt my unnaturally cold flesh begin to warm from the burning heat hers produced.

Within my keen senses, I heard the wondrous pounding of her heart which pumped that needed blood through her entire body and raised her body heat. My lips left hers and eyes snapped, felt their transformation, then I studied her face and watched the flush of sexual heat give color to her naturally porcelain skin.

Her legs lifted and instinctively wrapped around my waist which triggered me to heighten my thrusts. Her hands became eager to explore my body, not clumsy as many her age, but filled with nearly an expertly trained exploration. The heat of her hands pressed and gripped my rear, urged me to raise those already powerful thrusts. The moment I did as physically urged her lovely vocals were ignited.

Every moan was beautiful as it mingled with the thudding of her heart and each breath she took. I saw the vivid details her facial expressions, the euphoria of pleasure was clearly known by the gentle part of her full lips and soft flutter of her rolling eyes.

I held her rear with one hand as the other tucked under head and fisted a handful of her thick ebony hair. He strengthened my thrust, felt my lips snarl exposing my fangs, the pleasure throughout my body intensified. I desired to penetrate her with my fangs, wanted to taste the moment I sent her young body into ecstasy. But I fought the desire, needed to wait until she was ripened to perfect then I would devour nearly all her precious mortal blood then replace with the immortal gift.

Her vocals grew and there was need to silence them for I had no desire to have her parents rush the bedroom. I refused to upheaval her life by slaughtering her parents, I needed her to remain oblivious until our time came.

Swiftly my lips latched to hers which thankfully muffled her ecstasy filled vocalizations and signaled my moment to truly drive her further and further into always desiring a dream. A hand left her rear and moved between our bodies. I knew women well, centuries gave me all the knowledge what truly brought the female body into that ultimate glorious pleasure.

She nearly squealed the moment I delivered my hand between her tensed thighs. I briefly questioned, had she been without a single male soul that was capable to strike that pleasure zone?

I managed to grin as my lips muffled her every groan, whine, and squeal. For her, another unattainable desire that would secure my legacy within the depths of her subconscious. Her body startled beneath mine as I expertly worked her mortal hot center with two extremities, my immortal hard length and lengthy vampire finger.

Within her overheated center I felt that distinct pulse of blood signaling her heightening of pleasure. I strove for perfection and her experience, though never to be truly remembered, was to be perfect. Her body arched beneath mine as her muffled whines increased, she was close as was I. I thrust myself repeatedly as her legs held locked around my waist and hands curled and buried her nails into the flesh of my rear.

My own vocals began as I felt that rise of carnal pleasure. Through the kiss I released tensed growls slithered with nearly animalistic hisses. Thrust after quickened thrust her body stiffened beneath mine. I felt the instant her body broke, that tightened sexual thread snapped followed by a muffled scream vibrated against my lips. Instantly my own thread snapped and one final thrust my body felt the miracle of sexual pleasure I had not experienced in likely many decades.

Down against her my body relaxed, her breasts steadily flattened against my chest with each of her erratic heated breaths. My lips slid from hers as I reveled in the glory that was physical pleasure that was not defined by my sucking fangs.

She heavily breathed, "Hmm, Mr. Dandridge." A soft giggle followed.

My lips grinned then I pressed a kiss against her flushed cheek. Until next time, I sang one final time, "Vivian."

She sleepily murmured, "That's nice."

She fell into an actual dream and it was my time to depart. I redressed her in a simple white nightdress. But before my departure, I took a moment to again indulge in the heat of her youthful lips. She became my precious black pearl which would eventually emerge from its shell with nothing but the image of pure perfection.

A temporary farewell I bade her, "Until next we meet, Vivian Addams."

Physically I left her life but within the furthest confines of her mind I would be that something that she desperately desired to find.

One evening she would find me again. I had no doubt.