In The Hot Tub with Cousin Stacy Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy and I take our relationship to the next level.
3.5k words
4.52
149k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
255 Followers

It has been almost two weeks and I have not called my cousin Stacy. She hasn't called me either. I could not get out of my mind what transpired the other night in her parent's hot tub. It is not like I am embarrassed or repulsed by what happened but more like confused. I figured that she and I needed to clear our minds for a few days.

Then, today, I received a text from her, "What are you doing? Movies?"

Interesting, no mention of the other night and it seems like everything is cool between us. Hopefully it is. I would hate for things to be weird between us. I text back asking her the movie and time and we make plans for later in the evening. I am glad things between us can be back to how they were. Not only is she my cousin, she is like my best friend.

I meet her at the theater and she is dressed like any typical 22 year old lady that is out in public. She is wearing a nice blouse and tight jeans. Her long dark hair and her make up were both done nicely but what really caught my attention was that she was wearing open toed sandals with freshly pedicured toes. Maybe it is just a coincidence.

She was standing in front of the theater and greeted me with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek like she normally does. I returned the greeting like I usually do with her, with a hug and small kiss. She had already purchased the tickets to the movie which was the latest comedy and before the movie we had our usual small talk and banter. It was as if the other night never happened and I was glad that we were able to carry on like we always have and things were not weird between us.

She had put her feet up on the seat in front of us throughout the movie and I couldn't help but to stare at them and then my mind would wander back to that night. They looked so pretty and cute and kissable. Every toe was carefully painted and her feet looked so soft. I remembered sucking on them and kissing them and how they looked and how they felt when she used them on my cock. Just thinking about the other night was starting to get a rise out of me.

I must have had that zoned out look on my face because Stacy poked my arm bringing me back to reality and asking if I was alright. I told her I spaced out thinking about work, which is a lame assed excuse because I hate my job and never think about it outside of work but she seemed to have bought it. All during the movie I would occasionally think about being with her that night and it excited me. From time to time she would drape her leg over mine or let her hand rest on my thigh, nothing flirtatious but more of incidental or casual contact.

After the movie we walked out of the theater and headed to the parking lot. I was telling her goodbye and that I'll talk to her later when she stopped me and told me that she was hoping that I would drive her home. She went on to explain that she had a friend drop her off and figured it would be alright with me if I dropped her off home. It wasn't a big deal to me so we got into my car and we began to drive home. She slid her sandals off her feet and put her feet up on my dashboard in front of her. I stole a few quick glances but tried to just focus on the road. She would wiggle her toes and cause me to look over. They just looked so soft and sweet and I couldn't get her home fast enough because we still had not talked about that night and it was in the middle of that thought when she says to me that we have not talked about that night.

I didn't respond. She repeated her statement again thinking I didn't hear her the first time. What do I say? How do I respond? What if I say it was great and I loved it and then she tells me she regretted it or that she is feeling guilty about it? I have still another ten minutes before I get to her house so there is no avoiding the question or stalling the answer. Unfortunately, it is something that needs to be confronted right then and there.

"What are your thoughts about the other night?" I throw the question back to her.

"I thought that maybe you were bothered by it because you have not talked to me in a few weeks." She replied sheepishly. "I was worried that maybe we damaged our relationship or friendship."

"That wouldn't happen. We're cool. Nothing can change that." I assured her.

"So you are OK with what happened?"

"Yes." That was all I could say when I answered, just a simple yes. I could have elaborated and provided more of an answer but we were having an awkward conversation and it seemed that simple was better.

We drove the remaining few minutes to her house in silence. I stayed focused on the road ahead of me as she stared out the passenger side window watching the houses as the flashed past. When we arrived at her house, I could see that her parents car was in the driveway which meant that one of them were home, if not both, which was more likely this time of night. I pulled up out front and said my goodbye to her again.

"Don't be silly! C'mon in. Please?"

I put my car in park and followed her in the house where in the living room my Aunt and Uncle were just finishing watching the ten o'clock news. They, as always, were pleased to see me and asked about the movie. After some small talk with them, Stacy told them that we were heading downstairs to the family room to watch some TV. My Uncle responded back that I was not to drive if we stayed up too late and I was tired and that I can crash on the sofa downstairs if I needed to.

We headed off to the family room and I sat of the sofa and she sat on the recliner next to me and began to flip through some channels. She was sitting sideways with her feet hanging off the side of the recliner facing in my direction. I could see the undersides of her feet now. I could see her gentle arches and her heels and the undersides of her toes. Again, I was enthralled with them. Thoughts again began to race through my mind. I was going crazy.

We talked casually about nothing for a short while and it was not long before we heard her parents go to bed. Once we heard them stop moving around upstairs Stacy excused herself from the room and headed upstairs. I could tell from her footsteps that she headed up towards the bedrooms. When she had returned she was wearing a t-shirt and short satiny shorts that really showed off her legs. She was dressed as if she was going to bed. She turned the lights of the room off and sat of the sofa next to me pulling a blanket over her. We sat quietly watching the monologues of the late night shows and the only light was the blue glow from the television set.

She was the first to break the silence. "You never even commented on my pedicure tonight. I thought you would have said something by now." She slid her feet out from under her blanket and wiggled her toes.

"They look great" I admitted. "I have been looking at them all night."

She turned herself so that she was sitting against the arm of the sofa and her feet were now on my lap. This simple movement was all that it took for my dick to begin to harden. The blanket was still covering her legs and only her feet were exposed. "They still look suckable?"

Even with the blue glow from the TV, I must have still turned red enough for her to notice me blushing. "I'm sorry. I thought we were OK with everything" she said. She sat up on her knees next to me. "I thought that......" her voice trailed off and she looked down into the blanket covering her lower half of her body.

I turned slightly facing her. "We are OK. I just didn't know how we move on from the other night. The other night was nice. It was great but you are my cousin and even though you are great and wonderful and hot and sexy you are still my cousin and the last thing I want to do is have you not wanting to hang out with me."

She looked up at me and gave me a slight smile. I smiled back and moved slightly towards her. She moved towards me too and our lips met. The kiss was soft and slight. We kissed more but this time harder and more passionately. Our mouths parted allowing our tongues to meet and roll across each others. She pulled the blanket off of her and straddled my legs and pulled the blanket back around her. Her hands explored my face, hair and neck as my hands explored up and down her back, over her shirt, and I could feel, and was pleasantly surprised, that she was not wearing a bra. I could feel her now grinding herself into my groin. I was very hard and my cock was straining to get out. Her hips slowly moved forward and back along the bulge in my pants. She broke our kiss and she slid back off of me and slid down to the floor between my legs. Kneeling on the floor she reached for the button and zipper of my pants and pulled down my underwear and pants down to my ankles. She slid her hands up my thighs and then ran her hand up over my balls and then to my cock. She leaned her head down and began to kiss my thigh and make her way up to my cock. Soft little kisses collected on my dick as Stacy teasingly took her time with me. I struggled to kick of my sneakers and the pants that had bunched at my ankles. Freeing my feet I was able to spread my legs wider allowing her more room to work.

She cupped my balls in her hand. Her soft hands felt so good as she gently massaged them. Her tongue ran up the length of my shaft and then glide back down the sides. I could not believe how great it felt. She knew how to really make it enjoyable for a guy. I was loving every moment and every sensation and as much as I loved to watch, there were times that I would shut my eyes and get lost in the moment. I felt her hand slide up my now hard and wet shaft and it move towards her. Her hand gently slid to the base of my cock and I felt her engulf my cock with her mouth. I let out a loud moan as she closed her lips around me and her tongue swirl around the tip of my dick. Her hair cascaded over my upper thighs as she worked my dick in her mouth. Stacy's hands were slowly stroking my cock and playing with my balls. Looking down at her I could see her looking up at me. Her looking into my eyes with my cock in her mouth launched me instantly to being on the verge of cumming. I put my hand on the back of her head and told her I was close to cumming and all that did was make her work faster and harder and then it hit, like a battering ram. My toes curled and my hips came up off the sofa as I came hard. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out loud. It felt like it came up out of my toes and down from my head as I came harder than I ever have. Stacy swallowed every bit of my load and sat back on her knees patiently as I came down off my incredible orgasm.

When I caught my breath I reached down for Stacy's hands to pull her up to me. I sat her down to where I was sitting and took my place on the floor at her feet. I reached for her shorts but she pushed me back and put her feet up on my shoulders. "I didn't get a pedicure for nothing" she pouted. I knew what she wanted and took her left foot in my hands. She rested her other foot on the floor. I gently massaged her foot working my thumbs into her arch and the ball of her foot. I rubbed her ankle and massaged the top of her foot before leaning in and taking her big toe into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on it all while still rubbing the sole of her foot. I took each and every toe into my mouth and gave each one attention and care. Looking up at her I could see that she was loving it. I ran my tongue along the underside of her foot and sucked on her arch. God she had such beautiful feet and she really got off having them played with. I gently put her foot down on my thigh as I took the other one into my hands for its worship. Her hand was moving over the top of her shirt and playing with her breasts. As I was spending time with her right foot her left foot was now moving its way up into my lap. I could feel her run her toes over my dick and gently toeing my sack. I finished her right foot by sucking her big toe like it was a big clit or little dick. When I was done it glistened with my saliva and I gently lowered it to my lap.

Her left foot was still busy running over my dick. She would take her big toe and the rest of her foot and try to grip and stroke me. Her right foot she slid under my balls and I felt her still wet big toe press the underside of me and against my anus. My dick swelled by that action and she could tell that my body like that. She wiggles her toe again and pressed it harder against my asshole trying to work it in. She pulled her foot up and put her big toe to my mouth and I opened up and sucked it again getting it wetter before she slipped it back under me. I leaned back and allowing easier access as she tried to toe my asshole while her other foot rubbed my cock. I could feel my ass being penetrated as she tried to fuck me with her toe.

I sat forward now moving her feet to the side and kissing her from her knees and working my way up. I kissed closer and closer to her pussy and the closer I got the better I could smell her arousal. When I got to her inner thigh I moved the fabric of the shorts to the side and was surprised to find that she was not wearing any panties under her shorts and she was completely shaved down there. I reached up and slid down her shorts off of her and moved my head back in close to her pussy. I softly kissed all around her pussy, softly sucked her lips into my mouth and delicately ran my tongue over her slit. She was very wet. I pulled her to the edge of the sofa and parted her legs wide. My tongue parted her lips deeper now and I fucked her with my tongue. I alternated between licking her slit and sucking on her lips. I moved my tongue down lower and over her anus. She jumped slightly but relaxed as I delicately probed her anus with my tongue.

Stacy was quietly letting out little moans with every new exploration I made with my tongue. She was enjoying my loving on her and played with her tits and pulled on her nipples. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in the pleasure that I was giving her. I slid my tongue into her pussy as deeply as I could and back out. Then, for the first time, I moved my tongue up over her clit. She let out a gasp as I finally gave attention to her clit. I rolled it around and flicked it with my tongue. I could feel her pushing her hips up and I responded my sucking on her clit. This caused her to become louder and I knew she was getting closer to cumming. I sucked her clit into my mouth again and quickly sucked and flicked her clit as I slid two fingers into her slick pussy. I fingered and sucked her to a powerful orgasm as she convulsed, tensed up and did all she could do from screaming out.

I sat back allowing Stacy to catch her breath and she moved down onto the floor next to me and wrapped the blanket around us. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. She spoke softly and admitted to me that no one had ever made her cum like that before and that that was the most intense orgasm she ever had. I sat silently not knowing what to say. She was never this open or forward with me before. Clearly, we've moved on to a whole new level.

Her hand moved under the blanket and found my now hard again cock. She pushed me down on the floor and down on my back and straddled me, guiding my cock into her. I easily slid in and she leaned down kissing me as she slowly rode me. We kissed passionately for a long time before she sat back up on me. She was sitting fully upright on me with my cock buried completely in her so deep. She rested her hands back on my knees as she worked her hips grinding herself against me. I let her know that I could feel my orgasm building again and she moaned that she was getting close too. Faster, quicker and harder she moved her hips. She ground her pelvis against mine. She tensed and held still as I could feel her orgasm rippling along my cock.

When her orgasm subsided she giggled and smiled and giggled some more. She leaned forward on me and told me it was my turn. She moved her hips up and down moving my cock in and out of her pussy. She was feeling so good. I was getting there. I was close. She reached back around behind her and down between my legs finding my balls. She massaged them as she fucked me. The room was filled with the sound of our skin contacting each other and our small quiet moans and gasps. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them before moving them back to my balls. And then I felt her finger against my anus. She was sucking her fingers to wet them for my ass. I felt one push in and that was all it took for me to explode hard with my second orgasm of the night. I nearly cried out as it overcame me and Stacy had to cover my mouth with her hand to keep me from waking her parents.

When I calmed down, she moved off of me and lay next to me under the blanket. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I think we both drifted off to sleep.

Stacy woke me a short while later and told me to get dressed because if her parents, my Aunt and Uncle, found us naked under a blanket in the basement there would be a lot of explaining that we would have to do and hell to pay. She told me that I could crash on the couch like my Uncle suggested but she needed to go back to her room.

By the time I dressed, I was awake enough to drive home. Stacy understood and walked me to the door and kissed me good bye. As I turned to go, Stacy whispered, "I love you."

What did that mean? Like a cousin? Like family? Or something more?

Angel497
Angel497
255 Followers