In The Kitchen

Story Info
Husband walks into her delicious trap.
1.2k words
3.9
66.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at the office, Tegan Mitchell stepped through the door into his darkened living room. Strange, Samantha should have been home hours ago. He moved through the obfuscated den and towards the only visible source of light, a soft glow emanating from the kitchen.

"Sam?" He asked skeptically as he approached the doorway.

"I'm in here baby." Came the low, throaty reply.

Tegan was momentarily taken aback by the husky quality in her voice. She was sitting on the counter as he walked into the kitchen and his eyes widened. He had expected to see her in a t-shirt and a pair of sweats, or maybe she'd still be in the sweater and slacks she had worn to work. But here she was her shoulders bare except for the tiny red straps that barely supported the gauzy, nearly translucent red hued fabric that covered her torso. Tegan's eyes fell over her barely concealed breasts, sitting high on her chest with just the tantalizing hint of those dark nipples poking through the thin fabric. Further still, where the bottom of her shirt half-concealed a pair of lacy red boy-shorts, her legs spread wantonly as she noticed his leering gaze. Her supple thighs and slender calves criss-crossed by more red, fishnets, ending in a pair of chunky fuck-me pumps.

A sudden tug at his waistband had him pressed against the counter, her legs wrapping around him as she reached up, placing something firm and cold against his lips

"Have a bite..." She commanded, her voice a sultry whisper conveying such authority that Tegan's only option was to gently nibble at the end of the object. He was rewarded with the taste of fresh strawberry. Said berry, with its new juicy end was trailed over his chin in a downward motion. Samantha's warm mouth met it with her upward sweep collecting the juice that had dribbled over his chin. She hesitated then, staring at him with those smoky brown eyes, plush lower lip tugged at by her front teeth. She was such a tease.

Tegan's broad hands latched onto her shoulders, and he pressed his mouth against hers firmly. Samantha's lips parted slowly and she sighed softly against his kiss. He could feel her melding into him, she had put on that coy demeanor but she wanted this just as badly as he did. Her tongue slid over his lower lip, and then she caught it between her teeth, slowly pulling it away from his teeth before releasing him. Manicured fingers gripped the bottom of his dark, business style shirt and untucked him with a firm tug. He worked the top button open, and she pulled again leaving him bare chested before her. Samantha let his smooth, muscular chest fill her vision, leaning back and bringing that berry to her lips. The tip of her tongue flicked over its wet, flesh surface. Her deep brown eyes locked onto his cool blue gaze. She bit into the fruit, the slightest hint of a moan beginning in her lips as she slid off the counter. Her body rubbing over his as she squeezed between him and the cold tiles.

The strawberry was now a green stem, and half a berry, wide and glistening with its own sweetness. This moisture was smeared over Tegan's chest as Samantha gathered it up with her tongue, the salty taste of his hot skin blending beautifully with the sweet fruit juice. She sank to her knees and the berry followed. That belt was thrown apart, fly undone, and pants tugged down to reveal his sudden arousal. Tegan's eyes closed in anticipation of Samantha's hot wet mouth, but it never came. Instead that taunting tongue trailed over his flat, washboard stomach gathering the residue of the cast aside berry and the remnants of her last lick as she turned her back to him.

She peeled the gauzy red teddy over her head and dropped it to the floor. A devious smirk was tossed over her shoulder as her fingers hooked the lacy fabric clinging to her hips. Hips that wiggled from side to side causing her ass to jiggle enticingly as she bent forward to tug her panties around her thighs. That was as far as she got before she found her breasts mashed against the cold tile, a chill running down her spine. Tegan stared as she opened herself up to him, a brief glimpse of her pouting lips before her palms made a light slapping noise against the counter.

He looked up to see that coy smirk again, her back arching to present her taut round ass to him, offering herself to his burning need. With one hand, he guided himself into her until his pelvis touched the soft flesh of her backside. At the contact, he leaned over pressing his hard chest into her back and catching her earlobe between his teeth. A soft suck was given and he whispered hoarsely into her ear.

"You're so hot baby..." The words filtered into her mind as he gently rocked his hips against her own.

"Don't talk..." She cooed, tilting her head giving him better access to her neck as she pushed back against him. Every time he ground his hips against her, she found her crotch pressed against the metal handle of the silverware drawer. But then the sensation would disappear when she tried to lean into his out strokes. She knew the friction was necessary, but the full-feeling she got when he was inside her made her shiver, an airy moan slipping passed her cherry red lips as Tegan increased the pace of his thrusting hips. They continued like this for mere minutes, sensation overwhelming both of their adult sensibilities reducing Tegan to a panting, grunting animal rutting the gasping, moaning Samantha. Her head fell, dark locks curtaining half-lidded, lust-filled eyes as she whimpered against his driving length. Her breath coming in ragged gasps she tossed her head back and bent down, laying against the cold tiles. Anything to curb the heat burning in her core.

"T-teagan" She gasped, her legs quivering before him. "I can't stand..." She had meant to encourage him, push them both to greater heights; instead she found herself whining piteously as he pulled away from her. She turned to pout at him and he grabbed her around the waist with one strong arm. A turn and a lift deposited her on her back on the kitchen table. Almost involuntarily, here thighs parted wide, knees bending to place her heels against his hips. Her hands gripped his shoulders pulling him into her, smashing her breasts against him once more as their heated, devouring kiss stifled the moan caused be his manhood drifting into her again.

Tegan was immediately back to his hip-bucking, rolling animalistic self, and Samantha hadn't been given much of a chance to cool down after being removed from the counter to her only slightly less naughty position on the kitchen table. They could both feel their bodies starting to crumble under that passionate frenzy their writhing bodies had become. Samantha's head dropped against the table, her eyes squeezing shut. His body had tightened, and he was spasming against her now. He back arched, forcing her hips up to drive that impaling shaft deeper as she whimpered and panted with her own release. Tegan's head nestled into the crook of her neck, hot breath against her shoulder and his ecstatic grunts send her shuddering as they came. Sweating and still riding the rush, they slid away from the table and into a sweeter, more romantic embrace on their way to clean up.