In the Kitchen With Jane

Story Info
An afternoon quickie, and a cuppa.
778 words
4.04
36.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers

Very loosely based on something a friend told me happened to him and his wife.

-------------------------------------------------

"On your own this afternoon?" I asked, letting myself in through the back door.

"Hello there. Yeah, all on my lonesome," she replied. "Fancy a cuppa?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

"Hang on, just need to give the dishwasher a tablet," she responded as she smiled, and turned her back to me. Leaning forward from the waist she opened the under-sink-cupboard and started looking for the dishwasher tablets. I could see, thanks to the tightness of her shorts, that she wasn't wearing any knickers beneath her shorts.

I leaned forward and cupped her left buttock with my hand. She jumped slightly, then pressed back against my hand. I squeezed her butt-cheek, then brushed my hand across her pussy to the other buttock. She jumped even more at that, and I heard a sigh. She'd stopped looking for the tablets, and was just holding still, pressing back slightly against my hand.

Taking this as a sign of approval, I moved my hand back to her pussy and ran my hand forward between her legs. I could feel the warmth, and as she moved her legs apart a little, there was a definate dampness.

My cock was standing to attention and ready for action at this point. It was clear to me that she was also ready, able and willing. I kept caressing her pussy with my left hand, whilst using my right to pull my shorts and undies down to my ankles.

When I took my hand off her pussy she gave a soft whimper, but as my hands took hold of the waistband of her shorts the whimper turned into a moan of anticipation. Sliding the shorts over her bum, then down her thighs, I caught a glimpse of her soft, wet, inviting, shaven pussy.

She stepped out of her shorts, and spread her legs again. At the same time she lifted her torso up, rested her arms on the edge of the sink and put her head on her arms. I moved forward, put my hands on her hips, and positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt, pushing just the first centimeter or so in. Then I held still for a moment, teasing her.

Suddenly she pushed back, taking my entire cock into her cunt, her buttocks banging against my thighs. The warmth and wetness of her cunt as it engulfed my cock felt really good, and I hoped it felt as good for her.

Taking a firmer grip on her hips I pulled back until almost all of my cock was outside her, then pushed the full length back in slowly. I gave her a few more slow strokes and then started really hammering her; my cock slamming into her cunt, my thighs bashing against her buttocks and my balls bouncing off her pubic bone.

I could see the things on the draining board moving in time to my thrusting as I fucked her, each stroke giving her the full length of my cock.

She lifted her head from her arms, and I caught sight of her face reflected in the kitchen window. She was smiling, with her eyes closed and her lips open. the tip of her tongue flicking around her lips as she moaned in time with my thrusting. The moaning got louder, and more intense, as she started to push back against me, as if she was trying to get me even deeper inside her.

My balls started to tighten and I could feel my orgasm rising, as the friction between her cunt and my cock generated waves of sensation.

She threw her head back and cried out "I.. I.. I'm coming! Oh.. Yes.. Oh.. God.. Yessss!"

The look of pleasure on her face was enough to trigger my orgasm. My cock started twitching as I pushed deeply into her, her cunt clenching down on me, the spunk rising through my cock with each thrust. Her knees started to buckle as her orgasm hit her. I had to shift my hands to under her hips to help support her otherwise she'd probably have collapsed.

Her head went back down onto her arms and she sighed as her orgasm subsided. We held the position for a minute or so, just enjoying the afterglow, then I slid my cock out of her and pulled up my shorts.

She stood up slowly, pulled her shorts up, turned around and took me in her arms. We held each other tightly for a couple of minutes, then she stepped back, looked me in the eye and said "now, about that cuppa..."

wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers