In the Land of Prostitutes Ch. 01

Story Info
Her virginity is taken in a sexual ritual of lust.
3k words
4.23
96.1k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Background: In this fictional culture, women are used. Girls are raised in all-female colonies until they are 18. At 18, our virginity is sold and taken during a huge orgy. Young women entertain men with sex until they are 27. When women reach the age of 27, they are sold to a husband, and bear children for him until she no longer can. She raises her children in all-female colonies with the help of older women. The only time they see men after marriage is to be impregnated. Special herbs are given to young women to keep their sex drives high at all times and to prevent pregnancy. Men take the herbs so that they can fuck women all night long if they wish to. This is the story of a young woman's initiation into beautiful sexual slavery. All events, characters, and settings are fictional. Do not read if you are easily offended by incest or ritualistic orgies.*

On my eighteenth birthday, my father came to collect me. I had only seen him a few times in my life, and I knew I would see him more at this time in my life than I ever have and ever would again. He packed my things up and loaded them and me into a wagon for my first trip to the city.

During the dusty ride, my father gave me my orders. He said that he had connections and was putting me in the hands of a friend that sold women to the brothels that catered to the richest men. I would stand on a dais before a group of these men, and they would bid huge amounts of coin on my virginity. My father said that I would be worth a lot, because my long chestnut hair and innocent eyes emphasized my virginity and purity. I was also petite and womanly, and men would want to touch my body more than they want to breathe.

When we arrived, I was taken into a bathing room. An old woman, a matron paid to care for the prostitutes sold and employed here, gave me a large dose of the meretria, the herb that would increase my sex drive so much that I would be able to have sex for days without a break. I had already been taking the anti-pregnancy herb, infecundus, for a month. I stepped into the hot bath and she began to wash me of all the dust my skin had accumulated from the trip. She touched me gently, focusing on massaging my breasts with the soft cloth. I was feeling warm and tingly, and my inhibitions began to fall away as the steam heated my skin.

The matron helped me from the bath and dried my skin gently. She massaged sweet almond oil into my skin and dressed me in a white cloth that was slung low on my hips and another, smaller cloth tied around my large, round, ample breasts. She dried my dark hair until it curled gently around my face and shoulders.

Then she took my hand and led me from the room without a word.

I was lined up on a dais with five other girls, all stunning. The men before us were all obviously rich; they watched us with hungry eyes and hard cocks that tented their luxurious pants, straining to be in us.

The meretria was taking effect; I was burning with the desire to feel all the men's hands on my body and their hard cocks pounding in all my holes. I was tempted to touch myself between my legs, where the insatiable tingling originated, but I was still shy enough to resist.

The bidding started, and it passed in a haze. I couldn't focus on anything but the waves of arousal pounding my body. Suddenly, it seemed to me, I was being led away. The same matron from before took my arm and leaned in to me.

"A very rich man has purchased you," she whispered to me excitedly. "He is young and handsome."

I was packed into another wagon; my father's wagon was behind us. I was barely aware of anything happening around me: of the sun setting in the sky; of the matron sitting beside me still talking; of the huge stone building rising in the distance.

The matron and several muscular men unloaded me and my few possessions, but I barely noticed anything until the matron guided me to a comfortable room and motioned for me to sit on the large bed in the center. She shut the door behind us and came to sit next to me.

"Do you know what will happen now?" she asked me. I shook my head. "They will take you into a huge dark room and you will lay on the table in the center. There will be many men watching as witnesses to the loss of virginity, including your father and the men of your family. It is the law that they witness, and it is not against the law for them to use you as the other men will. Six men will have sex with you to begin with: first the man who purchased you, then his chosen associates. Before they take your virginity, they will bring you to orgasm and taste you. Then each one will fuck you, one by one. Then the orgy will start. Every man watching will probably have sex with you in some way while others are occupied with the brothel's prostitutes."

She sighed. "Tomorrow you will be very sore, but tonight you will be so aroused that it will all feel good. You will black out a few times. But it will pass in a haze and your body will enjoy it more than you can imagine. We all go through it, but before long you will enjoy it."

~~~~~~~~~

Dressed once again in the white cloth, the matron slathered my skin with glittering paint the color of moonlight, then placed a silvery mask on my face. "Tonight you are the virgin goddess. You are taking part in a ritual that has survived thousands of years."

The candlelight lit her face and the world swam before me. "At the beginning of time, there were six gods; they wanted to create children, and the only way was to use the virgin goddess of the moon. They created the herb, meretria which grew up from the ground at their command. They gave it to her and waited. When she lay on a stone table begging them to ravish her, the oldest brother, god of the sun, stepped forward."

I could see everything the matron was telling me as if it were happening before my eyes. I was sweating, I wanted to be touched so badly, but the paint remained.

"The Sun God leaned forward and buried his face between her legs, overcome with the desire to taste her virgin nectar. He used his tongue to bring her to high passions that caused her body to overflow with wet, fertile life. She moaned as if the pleasure of his actions was too much for her body to take."

I moaned too, imagining a golden man devouring my juices, my own virgin nectar dripping down my thighs.

"Each of the gods stepped forward to taste of her; then they took turns thrusting their huge hard cocks into her virgin hole. Each time a god pumped his seed into her womb, it would overflow, mixed with her own fluids. Each drop fell to the earth and became life."

She took my arm and led me to a huge wooden door across the hall. "Once we enter, do not speak. Later there will be time for screaming; be silent and let them talk. Meet their eyes and use your own eyes to beg them to devour you. It will further inflame their passions." She opened the door and gave me a gentle push. Before I knew what was happening, she shut the door and I was left alone with a room full of naked men with huge pulsing cocks pointed in my direction.

A man painted gold like the Sun God and wearing a golden mask stepped forward. "Welcome virgin goddess," he said quietly. It echoed around the dark stone room. His deep musical voice sent tremors through my body and I could feel my nectar dripping in another tantalizing stream down my leg. He took my hand and pulled me gently to the stone table in the center of the room that was piled high with silk and linen.

He stopped me and removed the cloth from my body , exposing my ivory flesh to the burning eyes of the men in the room. He pushed me back onto the table. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his huge cock; I could stack both my hands around it, and there would still be plenty of cock still visible. My nectar flowed more thickly as I imagined in pounding into me, but I had to wait.

He positioned his head between my legs, and inhaled. His breath tickled my tender, inflamed flesh. "First we will taste her virgin sweetness," he announced loudly to the gathered men. "Then we will pump our hot seed into her as we take her innocence."

His tongue began to move up and down my slit, barely touching me. I raised my body toward his mouth and moaned. I was losing control fast.

The man was amused. "Look at the virgin begging for my touch!" he laughed. The other men leered at me. "Every woman is a dirty slut, even the ones who have never had a cock."

The men laughed loudly. From my position, I could see one man already pumping his hand on his thick, rigid cock, gazing at me with glazed eyes. His watching eyes made me even hotter, as did the first man's words and the other men's laughter. At that point, I didn't care if they thought me a slut or a whore, as long as they fucked me hard and long, and quelled the longing ache in my loins.

He moved his tongue harder and faster, tasting my juices, thrusting in and out of my hole like I knew their cocks soon would, lapping at the little nub that pushed me closer and closer to oblivion. It seemed like time barely passed before my body spasmed in an orgasm. I saw colored lights behind my eyelids as my body flopped uncontrollably under his burning touch. The pleasure was intense and everything went dark for a moment, though my eyes were still open as wide as they would go. When my eyes cleared, he had removed his hot mouth. Each of the other men dressed as gods stepped forward and licked at the fluid dripping down my slit and into the crack of my ass, tickling and arousing me further. I had several more orgasms as they each took their turns tasting me, slipping their tongues into me and licking my sensitive nub forcefully. Finally they stopped and stood back looking at me. Several men had already spewed their milky seed on the stone floor before them; it seemed they had fucked themselves with their own hands while watching my body lose control and my sweet nectar cover the other men's faces like a river.

The Sun God man stepped up and maneuvered his cock between my legs. He rubbed it up and down my slit like he had done with his tongue. I groaned and pushed my pelvis up toward his cock. He teased me for a moment before slamming his huge cock into me with no warning. I screamed at the brief, searing pain before the enormous waves of pleasure took over. He thrust back and forth furiously, grunting in my ear. I moaned against my will, feeling dirty and used, but so good at the same time. I fucked him as hard as I could, and came twice more. Then the five other men stepped forward and used my hole. Their come was pouring out of me, overflowing and splattering onto the table. By the time they were finished, I was drifting in and out of consciousness, exhausted by the intense orgasms.

"And now," announced the Sun God, "we will celebrate the initiation of a virgin with more sluts and whores!"

I could see more naked women entering the room from the other doors around the room, and the men all rushed away to grab one to fuck. One man came toward me. It was my father.

"Hello, my beautiful slut," he whispered, mounting me. "I made you; it seems only right that I defile you as well."

He slipped his cock into me and pounded into me for several moments. It felt so good to feel another cock in me; for the few moments of rest I had, I felt unbearably empty and I was feeling even more aroused than before. His was even bigger than the Sun God's. He flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees before my own father. He had an up-close and personal view of my hole, dipping with six men's seed. He rubbed the seed on my other hole before pushing in huge cock into my virgin ass.

I felt like he was tearing me apart and I cried out with the pain, but it sent another shiver of unbearable pleasure through my body. My scream of pain became a moan of amazing pleasure.

"That's my baby girl, my nasty slut," he grunted in my ear. "Mmmm, make your father spew his seed in you! Let him fuck your dirty, whore holes!"

My brother climbed up on the table and positioned himself between my legs before me and pushed his cock into my soaked vagina. They fucked me in both holes, and the pleasure overwhelmed my body. I felt so dirty and used, but I couldn't resist it. My flesh cried out that it wanted to be abused by anything with a cock. Before long, I was being held up by the groping hands and thrusting cocks. I had lost all control of my body and I was limp except with more orgasms wracked my body. My uncle knelt beside us and pushed his own cock down my throat.

I moaned around it, but it tasted so sweet and salty that I immediately began sucking it with abandon. He fucked my face in the same way that my father and brother were fucking my vagina and asshole, his hands pulling my head towards him. He spurted his hot, salty seed and I tried to swallow it all, but there was so much that it dripped out of my mouth. A second later my father and brother began pumping their own seed into my holes, moaning and grunting and pulling at my hair and flesh with enough force to cause me the most pleasurable and amazing sensations I had ever felt in my life. They roughly pinched my nipples and bit my breasts and neck. I could feel their hot seed erupting in my body and had several earth-shattering orgasms.

They all pulled their cocks from me and I fell forward. Their seed dripped out of me from all of my holes. They laughed at me and called me a whore. Several other men I hadn't noticed had been watching me while naked girls pumped their cocks with their hands and sucked them. When they were ready to spill their milky semen, the men pushed the women away and aimed their spurts at my naked, abused, dripping body. One by one they splattered me before leaving to fuck the many other women waiting.

I lay there for a few moments, slowly regaining feeling in my nether regions. An old man I didn't recognize climbed on top of me and straddled my chest. He reached back, scooped some of the milky goo from my vagina, and rubbed in on my breasts. Then he gathered up my breasts and began to rub his wrinkled cock between them, slowly fucking them. It wasn't long before his meager load splattered my neck and chin, and I tried to catch some in my mouth, eager to taste him.

For hours, man after man fucked me senseless until they were exhausted. By the time the sun had risen above the horizon, most of the men had left or passed out, while I and the other women lay around the room, some conscious, most passed out like the men. Matrons came in, taking hold of the women gently and supporting them from the room. Some had to be lifted up onto shoulders and carried out. The sight of their naked forms, used and limp like my own, stained and dripping with men's seed and their own sweet juice, made me want to touch them. I wanted to lick the fluids from their bodies, or suck it from between their legs. I too was covered with milky white ejaculate from more men than I was able to count; my mask lay forgotten on the floor where on of the men had ripped it from my face and tossed it. My body paint was smeared in some places, completely rubbed off in others. I could barely see my own skin under the mountains of slime covering my body. She smiled sympathetically at my bright red, swollen vagina and asshole, gaping, stretched, and still dripping seed onto the silk beneath me. Her eyes took in my stretched, raw mouth and its lingering smile of satisfaction, as well as my engorged nub that was still throbbing in the most divine way.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

I didn't answer. My whole body felt abused, but warm and tingly beyond words. Interestingly, I was still feeling aroused and wanton. I wanted to feel like a whore again. I had swallowed so much milky, salty-sweet seed and taken so many huge cocks down my throat that I couldn't speak, but I smiled as best I could, feeling completely blissful. She gave me a knowing smile.

"Good," she said. "Let's get you in the bath with the other girls. They still have the meretria in them too, and I'm sure they will love playing with a pretty thing like you."