In The Land Of The Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screaming with joy, Aello felt the first spurts of Chilon's hot sperm shoot up inside her pussy, and she wriggled her ass from side to side to increase her pleasure. Chilon felt as if a dam had burst inside his balls, as he watched his seed drip from her snatch in huge white globs onto her thighs, and then onto the floor.

"It feels so fucking good!" Aello cried, milking his prick for all it was worth.

He continued to cream inside her for almost a full minute, bringing her to multiple orgasms as he came. When she finally pulled away from him, the floor beneath her feet was saturated with cum.

"You are such a whore!" one of the girls said to her, laughing hysterically.

"No more than you are, Prothoe!" Aello shouted back.

Aello did something no one had did before her: she actually threw her arms around Chilon and thanked him. It was the first time any of the Amazons had shown their gratitude for bringing them pleasure. He smiled and kissed her before she left to join her friends.

Marpe was next in line. She was a girl of medium height with fiery red hair and hazel eyes. She approached Chilon as though he had just floated down from the heights of Olympus, totally captivated by the beauty of his physical form. She was an average-looking girl, but her body was voluptuous and strong. As she gazed down to his cock, see seemed hesitant to couple with him.

"My cunt is not as well used as Aello's," she said to him. "I don't know if I can fit that long thing inside of me."

"Of course you can you silly creature!" Aello exclaimed. "Just take it in a little bit at a time!"

The other girls laughed at Marpe's vacillation, but with some prompting by Chilon, she finally raised her tunic above her waist and presented her ample bottom to him. As soon as she felt the tip of his prick enter her vagina she gave a little yelp and backed off. This move won her only the scorn of her friends.

"What's wrong with you, Marpe?" Prothoe asked. "You can't get pregnant on wishes!"

After a few more tries, Chilon finally managed to enter her. By that time her cunt was so wet that he had no trouble shoving it all the way up to the hilt. Marpe was so sexually excited by the feel of his rampant cock that she had a huge orgasm almost within seconds.

"Yes!" she cried. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

To the cheers of the crowd, Marpe climaxed as she never had before; her own cries of joy acting as a signal to Chilon to unload his savory sauce deep within her. As his cock lost control, it shot out streams of cum high up into her, driving the girl mad with delight. Over and over he came, forcing her to experience several intense climaxes in succession. Her orgasms only ceased when his cock could no longer spurt out the white juice.

And then it was Prothoe's turn.

She was a tall, thin girl with long auburn hair and green eyes; beautiful, proud, and imperious. She asked the soldiers to lengthen the chains that bound Chilon to the wall so that he would have the use of his hands.

"That's not a good idea," Clymene said to her.

"The queen allowed it."

"You are not the queen."

Prothoe turned to Lysippe. "My queen. I want this man to fuck me in the 'man on top' position."

"If you wish, Prothoe. But I take no responsibility. You are aware that he could choke you to death if he wished."

"He didn't hurt you. He won't hurt me."

"You're an arrogant girl, Prothoe. But if that is what you wish. So be it."

For the first time that day Chilon was allowed the joy of fucking a woman in the traditional way. It felt good to rest his body on top of hers, dominating her fully. She made no sound when he entered her, but by the time his cock was buried up to its full length inside her, she sighed heavily, her face registering discomfort.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked her.

"No, no," she replied. "It's just that you're so big. Go ahead. Fuck me."

Seeing that she was only in temporary discomfort, Chilon plowed into her cunt with great fury, grabbing both of her ass cheeks in his hands as he forced her pussy to explode.

"Oh, gods!" she exclaimed. "Fill me with your hot cum!"

It took no more than that to provoke a huge ejaculation from Chilon, his cock ejecting rope after rope of hot, creamy spunk all the way up into her hot cunt. Prothoe orgasmed several times as her friends laughed and teased her until her body was completely spent.

And so it went. Chilon serviced one girl after the other in similar fashion until the early morning hours, by which time the last of the love potion had been exhausted. His body was exhausted too. He was incapable of walking—his cock sore and red; his balls completely devoid of semen. The queen, at last taking pity on his condition, had him carried by litter to her palace, where he was allowed to sleep in one of her bedchambers. He had fucked more than one hundred and twenty women that very day and night, and he had left each woman's cunt filled to overflowing with his fertile, copious sperm. The goddess was pleased.

************

At sunrise Xanthippe arose, and after she had washed, dressed, and eaten, she made her way to the temple where she was to perform her daily religious duties. Her two acolytes, Hippolyta and Antandre, were already waiting for her when she entered the vestibule, both of them looking bright and cheerful. The remnants of last night's spectacle had been wiped clean so that not a trace of sexual fluids lingered anywhere.

"Where is the queen?" Xanthippe asked Hippolyta.

"Clymene told us that she has decided to postpone the ceremony. It seems that the Spartan is too tired to perform."

"Why would Clymene tell you and not me?"

"I don't know. But she did say that the queen was very tired too."

"From all that fucking she did yesterday, I know," Xanthippe replied coldly. "But where's the rest of the council?"

"I guess they must be tired too."

Xanthippe shook her head in dismay.

"Our people think nothing of opening their legs for this stranger while they neglect their duties to the goddess."

"The queen has ordered us to perform the ritual without them," Antandre said. "Once that is done, the soldiers will prepare the temple for the ceremony tomorrow."

"Then let us proceed. I would not want to offend the goddess because our queen and council are too lax to attend."

Once the ritual had been performed, Xanthippe proceeded to the queen's palace, her mind in great anguish. When she arrived she found Clymene and two other soldiers mulling about in front of the queen's bed chamber standing guard.

"Get out of my way!" Xanthippe said to Clymene.

"She is still sleeping," Clymene replied brusquely. "What do you want?"

"I want to speak with her now."

"That is not possible. Go home, Xanthippe."

At that moment Lysippe poked her head out of the door.

"It's all right," she said to Clymene. "Let her in."

Xanthippe looked at Clymene with a pained expression and proceeded immediately into the room, her face flushed.

"It wasn't enough that you had to fuck his brains out in front of all your subjects, you had to drag him into your bed as well!" she growled.

"What are you saying?" Lysippe replied, hastily throwing on her robe. "The man can't even touch his prick without screaming in pain. He was never in my bed."

"I would have thought that a lifetime of friendship would have meant something to you, but I see that it does not."

"What in the name of Ares are you talking about?"

"You knew all along, didn't you? You never had any intentions of releasing him. All that talk about how fond that Greek and I were of each other...it was all a lie. You wanted him for yourself from the moment you saw him!"

"As did you! And don't tell me you didn't!"

Before Xanthippe could reply, the queen rushed to the door and swung it open.

"Clymene!"

"Yes, my queen?" Clymene replied.

"I want you to let Chilon sleep for as long as he wants. His body is physically incapable of having sex so we will have him rest this day. You will keep guard over him and see that he eats and is washed and dressed. He is free to roam the city but you are to escort him everywhere he goes."

"Everywhere?"

"Yes, everywhere. And remember. He is in my favor now."

"I understand."

Clymene bowed and quietly closed the door.

"Now," the queen began, looking askance at Xanthippe, "let us discuss the matter rationally, shall we?"

"Rationally?" Xanthippe sneered. "Since when are lovers rational?"

"Then let us talk honestly. You are quite right. I want Chilon for myself. But I am not greedy. I am willing to share him with you if you wish."

"That is very generous of you, Lysippe. But that's not the point. You deceived me."

"I did not mean to. All I can offer in my defense is that I am in love with him."

Xanthippe laughed heartily. It was a long, sardonic, incredulous laugh.

"In love? So that's your excuse? Only yesterday you were ready to kill him."

"So I was. But the heart works in strange ways. I know now that I must keep him with me forever."

"Does he know this?"

"No. But he will get used to the idea eventually. He is in my power now."

"In your power?"

"The way he made love to me last night. A man does not make love to a woman the way he did without being in love himself."

"Are you out of your mind? What is this talk of being in love? He fucked you. It was purely a sexual act."

"Not for me."

"Do you really think he is going to abandon his quest for you? Do you really think that he loves you?"

"He said as much."

"He told you that?"

"Ask him yourself."

"I don't believe it. Not after the way you treated him today."

"I tell you he loves me, and he will be content and happy to remain here in Themiscyra with me."

"Content and happy never to see his beloved Sparta again? Never to feel the warm, tender embrace of his betrothed or the loving affections of his mother? You are deluding yourself."

Lysippe smiled faintly. "Oh, I know you love him my dear friend. But he chose me. Do you understand, Xanthippe? He chose me. Now go and prepare more of your aphrodisiac. He's going to need it for tomorrow."

The queen motioned for her to leave.

"You can dismiss me if you wish," Xanthippe said as she walked toward the door, "but you can't close your eyes to the truth."

"And what is the truth, Xanthippe?"

"That he is the one who has you under his power."

The queen was going to offer a reply but her friend was already out the door.

************

On the following day the ceremony was repeated, and it went on for a total of two weeks. Chilon's prick was called into action every other day to allow him time to recuperate between the long and drawn out lovemaking sessions. By the end of that period he had so ingratiated himself with the queen that he was allowed complete freedom throughout the city. He and Lysippe spent much time together, and she told him that she would like him to remain in Themiscyra as her husband—something no other Amazon queen had ever done.

Chilon knew that she loved him, but he did not love her. Every night as he lay in bed in her palace bedchamber, all he could think about was Tethys and his mother back in Athens. By this time, the news certainly would have reached Aglaia about his demise at sea, and he grieved at the image of his mother mourning for a son that still lived. But there was something else. It was the image of a beautiful Amazon priestess who had, on more than one occasion, stood by his side through the darkest of times, and whose generous spirit had asked for nothing in return. It was her face that he was beginning to see more and more often in those lonely, quiet hours of the night when, having satisfied the sexual urges of the queen, he was left alone to remember who he was and why he had come to Megara.

When the realization of his feelings for Xanthippe finally struck him, he could not wait to tell her. Knowing precisely at what time she would be concluding her rituals at the temple, he accosted her one day on the street just as she was turning down the avenue toward her house. He knew that he had to act with discretion, since if he made any overt overtures to the priestess Lysippe might eventually hear of it. Thankfully, many of the citizens left him in peace now, as they had become accustomed to his presence, and they would think nothing of him exchanging words with Xanthippe. For her part, she had avoided him, unwilling to come to terms with her own feelings for him now that Lysippe had claimed him as her own. When he approached her she backed off, refusing to engage him in conversation.

"Go away," she said. "I have nothing to say to you."

"I just have one question. And then I will leave you in peace."

"I do not wish to talk to you!"

She made a move to depart but Chilon grasped her arm.

"One question please," he said emphatically, staring her down.

"What is it you want to know?"

"Just one thing. And be honest with me."

"Ask your question."

Do you love me?"

"What difference would it make if I did? You have already given your love to the queen."

"I do not love her."

"Then you call her a liar."

"And so she is."

"Or maybe it is you who lies. Let me go!"

"Listen to me, Xanthippe. I never told the queen that I loved her. It is someone else I have given my heart to."

"Yes, I know. Her name is Tethys, your betrothed."

"No, I can't be in love with someone I don't know."

"But you still desire to see her, don't you?"

"Of course. If only to satisfy my curiosity and to fulfill the wishes of my parents."

"And who is this person you have given your heart to?" she asked nervously.

He let go of her arm and drew her toward him. She raised her head up to meet his gaze, and felt the long weeks of torment suddenly lifted from her heart.

"You are the woman I love," he said, uttering the words almost like a prayer, softly and with reverence. "If you feel the same way, then tell me."

"I do," she said, the sound of her voice alien to herself. "I have loved you since the day I first saw you dressed in your armor; the day you risked your life to save ours."

"It was the best thing I've ever done."

"Oh, Chilon," she cried softly. "I am so sorry for all the suffering you've had to endure. I only did what I thought to be right. You must believe that."

"I do believe it, Xanthippe. But you must listen to me now. I mean to escape this city. And I will need your help to do it."

"You ask me to betray my people."

"Would you rather betray your own conscience?"

"No. I could not live with myself if I did."

"Then help me. If you truly love me, help me."

"If I do, I must go with you. Amongst the Amazons, betrayal warrants death."

"I cannot ask you to put your life at risk on my account."

"You did it for me."

"But they'll kill us both if we're caught."

"I would rather die than live one more day in Themiscyra without you."

He wanted to embrace her at that moment, but she wisely counseled him against it. They agreed to meet the following evening on the opposite side of the city, far away from the queen, Clymene, and their overly diligent sentinels. It was agreed that Chilon and Xanthippe would make their escape using the underground tunnel which led from the cellar of the temple to the river bank several leagues downstream. They would pack provisions and the journey would have to be made on foot, following the Thermodon in a southeasterly direction toward the Bithynian border. The tribes there were on friendly terms with the Amazons and would provide them with shelter. Beyond that, they would have to continue with caution, as the eastern shore of the Propontis was populated by a loose coalition of various barbaric tribes, Thracian in origin, who would not think twice about killing the interlopers on sight. They decided that the festival of Demeter, goddess of the harvest, which was to take place three nights hence, would be the best time to implement their plans. The entire city would be participating in the festival well into the early morning hours, and many, including the queen and her soldiers, would be too involved in the celebration to notice their exit.

For the next three days Chilon devoted all his attention to the queen and avoided Xanthippe altogether. He had thought it prudent to maintain the semblance of familiarity to prevent both the queen and Clymene, the latter of whom was always scrutinizing him with a keen eye, from suspecting him of any latent desire to escape. When the day of the festival arrived, he accompanied Lysippe to Demeter's shrine in the early morning hours when Xanthippe was performing the sacred ritual. He remained constantly in the queen's presence even until the late hours of the night, when most of the citizens were engaged in drunken revelry. Xanthippe had told him that she had stored the foodstuffs for their journey in the temple cellar along with a few weapons. When he asked about his armor and sword she shook her head and told him that his armor would be far too heavy to carry such a long distance and would only delay their journey. The most important thing, she reminded him, was to get out alive, and speed was of the essence.

It was just after midnight when Xanthippe excused herself from the queen's presence, announcing to all within earshot that she was not feeling well and needed to retire. The queen, now drunk and in a highly joyous mood, wished her goodnight and continued to drink, keeping Chilon close by her side. She told him how wonderful it was going to be once they were married, and how happy he would be living with her amongst the Amazons. Chilon plied her with wine whenever she asked for it, and soon she fell into a drunken stupor.

It was now almost an hour since Xanthippe had taken her leave of him, and, in accordance with their plans, he was to meet her at the temple. Clymene took charge of her drunken queen and had her soldiers carry Lysippe back to the palace while Chilon continued to pretend to be partaking of the ceremony.

"Are you not coming back with us?" Clymene asked him.

"I feel like celebrating," he replied, nonchalantly. "I think the queen can survive without my cock for one evening."

"I suggest you don't tarry too long. If she wakes up, she'll want to know where you are. And I'm the one she'll hold responsible."

"I promise you dear Clymene that I will return to the royal bedchamber within the hour."
"See that you do. Because if I have to come hunting for you..."

"No need, no need. I am a man of my word."

She gave him a desultory look and followed her soldiers toward the palace.

Having made his way to the temple, he found Xanthippe standing by the bronze door leading down into the cellar. She looked worried.

"What took you so long?" she said, shoving a leather bag in his hands.

"Your queen has quite a hearty appetite for wine. But she's asleep now."

"And what of Clymene?"

"She accompanied the queen to the palace."

Xanthippe pushed open the door and it creaked loudly on its hinges.

"We must go now," she said.

She lit a torch and held it high above her head as she walked through the door.

The journey through the dark and dank tunnel took them almost a half hour to complete. It was a simple earthen tunnel supported by rotting timbers put in place almost three decades earlier, and they had to proceed with caution. Once through they breathed a little easier and continued on their trek by following the river downstream. But they had gotten no more than a mile when Xanthippe suddenly cried out in alarm.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"We have been betrayed!" she exclaimed.

From out of the incandescent mist appeared a dense group of soldiers, their bows drawn and ready to fire. At their head stood Hippolyta and Antandre, and behind them, Clymene, her otherwise lovely face distorted by a scowl.