In the Late Night Hours

Story Info
He does a favor and get something extra in return.
2.7k words
3.84
48.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time now. I have never actually experienced this but I think it would be much fun.

I still remember the night it happened. The stars were sprinkled across the night sky glowing brightly. The Moon was full and lit up the deserted parking lot. It was a warm summer night but a good breeze had made me glad I chose to wear my duster. The sound of my boots echoed as I walked to the back door of the dark lingerie shoppe.

I found myself asking why I was here at eleven o’clock at night. The answer was simple, I had offered to help out a friend of mine. I was to deliver a box of her latest designs to the shoppe. She knew that I would only be able to do this late at night and had said that, that would be fine. I was given the key to the back door and told to put the box of lingerie just inside the store next to the dressing rooms. It was a simple enough task that I planed on doing quickly.

I got to the door and put down the box I was carrying. My pockets were full of junk that I had to fish through since I forgot which one I put the key in. I found the key and was about to unlock the door with when I was suddenly grabbed from behind. I tried to break free but my efforts were quickly subdued when a damp cloth was clamped over my nose and mouth. The last thing I remembered was a strange smell before the world faded to black.

As I woke up the room slowly came into focus. It looked like it could be the shop’s storeroom. There were all kinds of lingerie hanging on racks, discarded mannequins stuck in the corners, and office supplies on selves. I had to blink several times as I looked around the room because the harsh neon lights overhead hurt my eyes. I noticed that I was laying spread eagle on a mattress. My legs were chained to ether side of a clothing rack at the foot of the mattress as were my arms were to a clothing rack at the head of the mattress. I also noticed that my bush of pubic hair was trimmed down to hardly anything. Goosebumps emerged all over my body as confusion was replaced with fear.

“Ah, your awake now. Good I wouldn’t want you to miss this. It is going to be so much fun. Well at lest for me it is.” A female voice said. I found that the voice belonged to a very sexy woman. I couldn’t shake the feeling that I had seen her before. She had succulent legs that lead up to a wonderful, shapely ass. Further up her curvy body were her great breasts that were on the edge between a “B” and “C” cup. She had on a half mask to cover the top half of her face but I could still see her full lips. They were painted black to match her raven colored hair that fell over her shoulders. Her skin was the pale color of the full moon that I had seen earlier. Her long fingernails were also the same color. Her lace and helenka mesh thong teddy and sheer nylon lace top stockings matched the rest of her black.

I also noticed she was stirring a large jar of hot wax. Needless to say this made her somewhat less enticing. She gave a wicked grin when I started trembling. “Oh yes, this is for you my dear. We must remove all of that nasty hair you have. You are going to be my bitch and I like my girls smooth.” That terrified me because I had heard how much waxing hurts. It also didn’t help that I had hair on every part of my body save for my back. On the other hand the fact that she referred to me as a girl and told me that I was to be her bitch didn’t register.

She traced her fingernail around one nipple and then the other and headed down and circled my navel. “Where should we start? Maybe we should start easy with the chest and legs. Then again maybe we should get the sensitive ass and pubs out of the way first. Which would you like done first?” I was far to scared to speak until now, yet still I could only say, “Please don’t do this.” I received a hard slap across my face for that. “I am a kind enough mistress to give you a choice and that is all you can say. Well it’s plain that you need not speak again unless I command you too. Do you understand that? You can no longer talk unless I say you can. If you talk without my permission I will punish you. Nod if you understand.” I nodded. “Good, well I think I will be nice and get the hard part out of the way first. Feel free to scream in pain or cry.”

She spread the burning hot wax on my balls and around my cock. I bit my lip so not to scream but I could not stop my tears. Quickly she ripped the wax and my hair out of my body. As soon as the first strip came off I could no longer contain my screams. I heard cruel laughter come from her as all of my body hair was ripped out.

“Good, my little slut is all nice and smooth for her goddess. No more nasty hair, I hate that on my women. Now that you were such a good girl and didn’t try to fight me, I will soothe your burning skin with lavender lotion.” She said, as she rubbed sweet smelling lotion all over my body. Her hands were so gentle now as the lotion cooled my body.

I had a feeling that my mind was slipping away from me. All that had happened was too much. Pain and pleasure racked my body as I heard her words. My reeling mind allowed my total submission to this woman. Everything she said seemed so right and natural.

“Now that I have rid you of all that nasty hair it is time to get you dressed. I will be right back.” She headed out of the storeroom and shortly returned with a box. I knew that the box held the outfit that I would wear. “I have got such a treat for you my little slut. You will be such a beautiful girl. I will unchain you and leave you here to dress while I get ready. I trust you will not try to escape while you’re alone here. There are no windows and only one door, which will be locked. If you try to escape I will be most displeased and will punish you. When I get back I expect you be dressed and standing here. If you are not then I will be most displeased and you will be punished. Have I made myself clear?”

“Y-yes.”

She quickly delivered a painful slap to my face. Then I found myself on the floor after she knocked my feet out from under me. She pulled me up to face her by the hair and said, “There are rules for you to abide by my little slut. First and foremost you will not speak unless I say you can. Second, you will always keep your eyes down turned in my presence. Third, to show that you understand you will knell and kiss my foot. If you don’t understand just shake your head. The last rule is that you will do what ever I say when I say it without question. If you break any of these rules I will be very displeased and you will be severally punished. Do you understand?” I knelled and kissed her foot to show that I understood. With that she walked confidently out of the room.

I had no intention of trying to escape. She had broken my will and I would do just as she said. Inside the box was a mauve iridescent taffeta and lace bustier with matching G-string, a pair of black 5" stretch lace top stockings, and a pair of black satin & marabou high heeled pumps. I was amazed at how good the soft material of the bustier and G-string felt against my skin. I felt my dick stir as pulled on the stockings. I had always had a stocking fetish and loved the feel of them but this was the first time I have ever worn a pair. I was so turned on by the wonderful sensations that my outfit gave me. Not being used to the 2-½ inch heel of the pumps, I almost tripped when I put on my shoes. I had a few minutes to learn to walk in them before she came back in.

“Well aren’t you the sexy little bitch. I love the way that looks on you and it looks like I was right on with the sizes. Still you weren’t endowed with a nice pair of breast. Not to worry though because I have something to take care of that.” She filled the cups of the bustier some kind of breast enhancement product. I felt a cool gel where they made contact with my skin that seemed to be an adhesive of some kind.

She spoke softly in my ear telling me what a beautiful girl I was as she rubbed her soft body against mine. This caused my cock to become fully erect and strain against my G-string. However mine wasn’t the only erection I was feeling. I hadn’t noticed it before now, but while I had gotten dressed she had put on a huge strap-on under her teddy. I started trembling as I felt that thing rub against my leg.

She gave me a deep french kiss and pulled my hair, biting my lower lip as she broke the kiss. “You’re trembling little girl. Can you feel my huge cock? I bet you can and you’re trembling with anticipation. You want my cock don’t you? Well don’t worry because you are going to get all nine inches of it. You’ll get it all right here.” She said as she painfully grabbed my ass and dug her nails in.

My feelings were a mixture of fear and extreme sexual arousal. I kept saying in my mind that I didn’t want this to be happening, yet another part of my mind was saying how great this would be. I was so scared but that only seemed to fuel my sexual appetite. Her forcing me to my knees quickly brought me back to the situation at hand.

“Now you are going to blow me bitch. You better make sure you blow me good too. Soak my cock with your saliva because it’s going in your ass next.” I had never had a blowjob so I had no idea how to go about doing this.

Thinking about the few blowjobs I seen in pornos I decided to go at it and hope for the best. I moved her teddy to one side off the dildo and started to genitally stroke it with my hand as I licked it all over with my tongue. Gingerly I took the head into my mouth. I slowly took more and more of it in as I sucked it, making sure to coat it with all the saliva I could. I got about half of it in when she decided to take over.

“I want you to gobble my cock bitch. Here, I’ll take over and show you how to fucking do it.” With that she grabbed my head and slammed the dildo down my throat as far as it would go. I gagged on it for a few minutes until I got the hang of breathing through my nose, as she roughly fucked my face.

“Oh, yes! That’s it you little slut. Take that cock all the way in. Your little whore’s mouth is just like a pussy. Oh god, you know just how to suck me bitch.” Her dirty talk drove me wild. I loved being used like this and redoubled my efforts to show her I loved it. Never would I have thought anything could be this good.

I could hear moans in her voice as she continued the assault on my mouth with her dildo. I knew that it was a sign that she was about to cum. I could hardly believe that me sucking on this strap-on dildo was bringing her to orgasm. This turned me on more than anything did thus far.

“Oh fuck, you are so fucking good bitch. You’re making me fucking cum. I am going to cum all over your fucking face to reward you.” I had no idea what she meant by that but I would sure as hell find out very quickly. She pulled my head back by the hair and positioned the dildo right in front of my face. Squeezing the “balls” squirted white goo all over my face and in my mouth. I savored the butterscotch-flavored goo as I put as much of it as I could get into my mouth.

I lay dazed as she quickly recovered from her orgasm. Quickly I found out there would be no rest for me as she threw me on the mattress. She forced me to put my ass in the air and keep my legs spread as far as I could. “I not done with you yet princess. I still have to pound that lovely virginal ass like I promised. You are going to love the ass fucking you are about to receive.”

I felt the slick head of the dildo pressed against my asshole. Her hand grabbed my long hair and wrapped itself in it while her other hand played with my cock and balls. My mind was swimming with thoughts of pain and pleasure. My body shook with anticipation as she teased me.

My head was sharply jerked back as she roughly rammed the dildo up my ass all the way to the hilt. Pain shot though my body and I cried out with ecstasy as tears ran down my checks. She pumped the dildo in my ass violently as she pulled my hair and stroked my cock. I began moving my ass in time with her to try to make her go deeper.

“Oh god, your ass is so good. You love me fucking you too. God you are such a slut. Crying out in pain and trying to get me in deeper at the same time. You make me so fucking hot for you. Tell me you want me to fuck you harder.”

“Oh… God… Fuck me… Fuck… me… harder… I… need… it…”

“Yea that’s it bitch. God you are such a good little whore. Tell me how much you love me fucking you.”

“Your… cock… is… so… fucking good. I… want it… need it… harder. I… love it… you… fucking me… with your… wonderful… cock.”

She pounded my ass and I heard her start to moan. I knew she was ready to cum again. I felt her slam into the back one final time. She let go of my hair and squeezed her “balls” again. As the goo shot into my ass, I could hear her moaning from her orgasm. I couldn’t take it any longer ether and my dick exploded in her hand.

My orgasm was the most intense I have ever had. I felt my ass tighten around the dildo and electricity shoot throughout my body. I let buckets of cum fly then collapsed on the bed. She slapped my ass and said, “You make such a wonderful slut. I want you again but first you can rest.”

She removed her mask and I saw that my friend had set this up so she could rape me. When I realized this I could feel nothing but love for her. She had given me the best sex I had ever had. I didn’t know how I would ever repay but I knew I would do anything she told me to do.