In The Library Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with her hard strong arms, she gripped around my haunches and took the weight of my body onto her prick, and slowly slowly lifted my body, arms above my head twisting on the shackles, my legs bent up to my chest, and with her huge strength she plunged into me and l lay below her, splayed below her, her hardness impossible in my ass. And now I was her Leda and she was the god fucking into me, her sweet boy, her opened up and weeping boy, her splayed and open and taken boy, her time shifted and time taken cunt of a boy.

And she made me hers. Deep and slow and long she took me, and my legs opened wide to her and I opened myself wide beneath her, wanting and yearning for that dark deep strength of her as she held herself over me. And she swung her fullness into me and took me and I became a woman for her, my cunting ass tunnel the tight wet place that would take her impossible seed as she thrust down in to my opening, slick heat.

And she fucked me and took me. Hard, long, slow, deliberately. I was taken by her and I gave myself to her, cruel angel. And it was exquisite, and I became her girl, opening up and spreading my legs, gripping my legs tight against her long back and tight firm ass, her hips thrusting down deep onto me, her hot hard creaming breasts against my chest, and then her leaking nipples in my mouth as I drank down her honey sweet milk, my tongue slurping and suckling upon the long dark teats, pulling them full into my mouth, and her warm liquid heat filled my belly, sweet and full, her huge breasts softening as they gave up their milk.

My prick was huge and full between our bellies, hot flesh stroking my long length as she continued to fuck deep into the guts of me. My ass now a slick, wet tunnel, her girl cock thick and slow and sliding into me. I could feel her urge herself into me with a new intensity, her deep throatal groans panting with a demon sound, grunting with her big, black, massive strength, forcing my legs wide and my assing cunting sex hole open and wide and wet for her, me a woman to her masculine animal power.

And her awesome deep cock lengthened and thickened within me, and there was a new tremor from her muscle packed rump as her breeding fluids spurted and gushed and threaded their hot liquid spill into the heat of my bowel and the pulsing sliding liquid friction against my tight muscle and my magical anal spot triggered my own explosion from deep below my spine.

And as my rod thrust straight and hard and high, Grace with a neck breaking curve of her long throat and her long body, Grace reared high and serpentine and impossible, opened her mouth and long throat to my pulsating prick, and sunk her mouth and tongue onto my shaft. And as she thrust her last surges of her own hot fluid into my darkest passage, my throbbing rearing cock pumped my own deep honey smooth seed and fluid deep into her throat and she drank my pulsing come down into her belly. And my belly was full and hot with the milk of her and her belly was hot with the milk of me, and my sundered ass was wet with the cream of her. So again we were feeding and fed from each other.

And her blooded words from an earlier time echoed in my head, "we are blood, brother, we are blood together."

And old Mack's words bounced around my brain, "I know you, boy, I seen who you are...."

And her words echoed his,"I want to know you, boy, I want to know who you are...."

And her becoming a daughter to my father and mother that they never had, her invasion of my family as a cuckoo orphaned horror, thus making her a sister I never had; all of these words and thoughts and familial threads and wet fluids and milk and cream and breasts and birthing cunts and seeding cocks surged around my mind. And in my mind a mounting horror was somewhere deep within me, and some terrible revelation was just below the surface but just beyond my reach.

"Unchain me, Grace, please untie me now." Some semblance of sanity threaded through my words, as she still had me trapped and chained and bound to the bed, and I had to find some tiny forgotten place of love within her, that she would release me. And she did. She pulled her long cock, loose and soft now from my aching, come sodden rear; and she unloosed her long throat from my shrinking penis, creaming come and spittal threading from her mouth; and her fluid wet nipples and now sagging breasts stretched away from my sweat slicked body; and as she slid away backwards from me I could see white blazes on the rippled muscles of her belly. And once again she carried the branding whiteness of my marks on her belly.

She reached her long arm to the table beside the bed and found her key there, and unlocked my chains and wrists. And we were motionless together, her dark dark eyes holding mine deep and steady, her fingers holding up that key. Still, steady, she held my eyes, that key between us, and she said not a word, her breath slow and controlled, her breasts, soft now and drooped, slowly heaving.

And just as slowly, as some slow realisation crept into my head, I reached my arm down to the floor and pulled towards me the discarded trousers, the cloth covered metallic thump dragged on the floorboards. And just as steady, my eyes held hers as I pulled the bigger key from that pocket, and held it up high in my fingers. And between us the moon light glinted on those two keys held high, and our eyes were steady and our gazes were held, and some dark truth was there. Cold moments passed.

Then she hissed, "bastard blood, I unchained you, but you did not unchain me. Bastard brother, we are blood together."

"Go brother, go seek our mother and know your sister. Know your sister well, brother; and I will see you here, in hell." And with a smash and glisten of glass, and a powerful beat of feathers and wing, the dark sibling swan, Grace my sister, that black white traced bird, was gone into the dark.

The moon set, the one star gone, and I lay there. The room did not change, and I lay there. The dawn crept forward, and I lay there. Time did not shift, and I lay there. I knew what I had done, and I lay there. I knew what she had become, and I lay there.

But who the fuck am I?

And I lie here.

12