In the Light of Fire

Story Info
Leo finally gets the woman he loves.
1.6k words
4.4
34.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo stretched his arms, eyes still closed. Suddenly, he felt an arm wrap around his upper body. His eyes opened in shock and he noted that he was sleeping on the couch – beside Viola, who was wearing nothing but a threadbare nightgown and had her arm around him. He couldn't tell if it were dawn yet, for it was snowing heavily outside.

"What's going on here?" Leo murmured, staring at Viola's gorgeous face. It was then that he noticed he was clutching her hip, and he pulled his hand back hastily, as if he'd burned it on a hot surface.

Viola shivered slightly and opened her eyes. "Leo…" she whispered softly.

"I'm… I'm sorry, Viola," Leo began to get up but Viola only closed her eyes and hugged him closer.

"It's so cold. Has the fire gone?" she asked drowsily.

Leo glanced at the roaring fire. "No… no. It's still there. But it's snowing."

"Ah…" she acknowledged. Her hand drifted downward so that she was clasping his bottom. She must've not realized it though.

Leo groaned and tried to remove her hand. "Viola…"

"Hmm?" She tucked her head onto his shoulder. It was then that Leo remembered why she was sleeping next to him on the couch. He'd been drunk and had taken a taxi from downtown to her little cottage in the hills, because he'd promised to check up on her that night. She didn't like being alone in the cottage when it snowed.

The two had been best friends ever since they met in high school. She thought he wanted to date her friend, and he fell for her right away. Nothing ever happened between them, but they were close friends – helping each other with relationship problems, work problems, family problems, or whatever. Sometimes people wondered why the two of them never dated, but Leo couldn't answer because he wondered too. He'd run a hand through his curling golden hair and shrug. Viola, on the other hand, only tossed her dark hair and smiled.

Now, both of them were in college and had to make time to see one another. It was hard but so worth it. No matter what, they called each other every night to recap the day's events. Sometimes, Leo would close his light blue eyes and imagine Viola's face when they were on the phone together. He'd imagine her plump lips, perfectly curved and naturally pink. He'd see her long hair and twinkling dark blue eyes. And then he'd feel a stirring in his pants. He'd always wanted her but never had her. Sometimes, he wondered if she'd ever hand anyone, but deep down, he knew (or hoped) that she hadn't.

So when he promised to stay the night with her at her cottage, he lectured himself severely. Don't try anything with her, keep it in your pants – that sort of thing. His drunken self had paid the taxi and stumbled up the walkway to the cottage's front door. His friends had persuaded him to go to a bar, and now he wished he hadn't gone. Leo's head swam with incoherent thoughts. He gave a loud laugh and then stumbled, falling onto the snowy ground.

Everything else was a blur. Apparently he'd been loud enough to wake Viola up, who had fallen asleep waiting for him. She'd somehow dragged him into the house – he hoped he hadn't tried anything – and gotten him onto the couch. The one thing he remembered clearly was the fact that he'd pulled her onto the couch with him and kissed her neck, before passing out.

Now, Leo groaned again as Viola's thigh rubbed against him. Did she know what she was doing to him?

"So cold," she whispered, still rubbing her thigh against his. Her nightdress was pushed up slightly, and he noticed her pale, bare thigh. "Hold me," she murmured.

Leo couldn't stop his arms from wrapping around her. When he accidentally passed a hand over her thigh, they both gasped. Viola's eyes opened then, and Leo stared into the dark blue depths.

"Oh…" she managed to say. Leo moved his palm up and down her smooth leg, all the while staring into her eyes. The surprise in her eyes melted away, and she stared at him with ardor.

She put an icy hand under his shirt, causing him to cry out. Rubbing his chest, she bit her lip. Their eyes never left one another.

Leo put his other hand over her breast, rubbing her nipple through the threadbare material of her nightgown. She moaned, her eyes closing to slits. She bit her lower lip harder, until he was afraid she'd make herself bleed.

Moving closer, he licked her bottom lip slowly. With a moan, she caught his lips with her own, clutching his sides underneath his shirt. They moved so that she was lying on top of him, while he gripped her bottom. Their tongues mated fiercely.

With all the moving around, Viola's nightgown bunched around her waist, and Leo's hands made contact with her bare skin. She wasn't wearing underwear. "Oh, Leo!" she cried out against his mouth, causing him to kiss her more passionately, all the while kneeding her bottom with his hands.

Viola moved slightly, causing Leo's hand to slip forward. His finger brushed against her moist center, causing her to moan even louder. Extending a finger out, he moved it along her slit. Her moans became louder and more forceful. Parting her lips, he rubbed her bud of pleasure, noticing the way her hips started moving as soon as he did. She was still lying on top of him, so he switched their positions, putting her on the bottom. Then he sat her up, back against the back of the couch. He removed her nightdress and stared at her perfect breasts, tipped with honey-colored nipples. He licked each nipple, before moving off of the couch. Then, Leo caught her legs so that he was looking at her pussy. She spread her legs wide for him.

"Look at me, Viola. Watch me as I give you pleasure," Leo instructed, almost breathlessly. He couldn't believe he was touching her, and that she was letting him.

Viola's eyes fluttered open, her face flushed. She watched as his finger dipped into her wetness and moved up to her swollen bud. His fingers rolled it around and around, and she began to moan again, staring intently as his fingers played with her.

"Don't look away," Leo reminded her.

He pushed her knees up so that her feet were planted on the couch beside her hips. Then he stretched out his tongue. He lapped at her moist center along her slit. Viola cried out and threw her head back but Leo took her lips with his own, letting her taste herself.

"Don't look away, my love," he whispered, and she nodded weakly, licking her lips.

With that, Leo stuck out his tongue again and began to swirl it around her bud. No matter how much she moaned, Viola made sure to watch. The sight of him giving her pleasure was mesmerizing.

Then, Leo looked up at her again. He took her hand in his and placed it on her breast. "Play with your nipples while I make love to you with my mouth," he murmured.

Viola did as he instructed, feeling her desire building up inside of her. She then watched in surprise as he enveloped her bud with his lips and began sucking with no abandon. She could no longer help herself, but began bucking against his face and screaming.

"Oh, Leo. Oh, Leo! OH LEO! OH OH OH… LEO LEO LEO LEO LEO," she screamed as the floodgates opened inside of her and her climax swept over her in waves.

When she recovered, Leo was removing his clothing as she stared up at him from the flat of her back. His beautiful body glowed in the firelight, his member standing proudly to attention. "I want you," he told her. Viola nodded passionately, her heart pounding quickly in her chest, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Leo began to kiss her neck. His fingers found her again, pinching her clit between his forefinger and middle finger. The pain was so pleasureful that he brought her to another edge. When she was writhing beneath him, stopping before she exploded, he finally positioned his member in front of her entrance.

"It's going to hurt a bit at first," he warned, but Viola smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm ready. I want you. I want you inside of me," she whispered. Then she began to nibble at his neck.

"Damn. Damn," Leo muttered. He clutched her bottom with one hand and raised her slightly to meet his throbbing penis. Then, while holding himself up with the other hand, he plunged into her. She cried out, locking her teeth on his shoulder, tears budding out of her eyes.

Careful not to move, so as to allow her to get used to his size, Leo groaned. When she stopped biting him, he kissed her wet cheeks, licking away her tears. Viola opened her eyes and took a deep shaky breath.

She moved her hips clumsily, but it was all the encouragement he needed. Leo began to move in and out of her, slowly at first. But once she began to move her hips to meet him, he quickened his pace. Their bodies crashed together over and over and over and over in a heated craze.

Viola felt her bud rubbing against him and, when she climaxed, she felt him pouring his seed into her at the same time with a yell of, "Viola. Oh God, Viola!"

They continued moving together until all of his seed had emptied into her. Leo collapsed on top of her, kissing her forehead, both of them breathing heavily.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," she replied.

And they fell asleep that way, intertwined.