In the Line of Duty

Story Info
Young policewoman is kidnapped by human traffickers.
3.7k words
3.58
91.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Bowlen-Brown was a 22 year old, recently gradated police officer with the Hampshire Constabulary. The first few months of her placement at Basingstoke police station had gone smoothly. The veteran officers had taken her under their wings and showed her the ropes and stopped her from messing up. Today she was on the night shift starting at 6pm. Now at 5.50 she was in the locker room with PC Sally Wright, having fastened her collar and clipped her black tie neatly into place. Sarah and Sally exchanged small talk about their recent rest days as they headed to the squad room for assignment. Once everyone of her relief was assembled Sgt Wilson handed out the assignments. Sarah was assigned the drunk tank van with PC Simon Taylor. This was a first for Sarah as Simon was even greener that her and was only a week out of Bramshill, the police training college. She grabbed her hat and stab vest and headed out to the van.

The first few hours were quiet she and Simon had a pleasant chat about thinks whilst they waited for a shout. Simon seemed very gung ho to Sarah, perhaps it was their different up brining, Simon was from a council estate in Andover and she was the daughter of a fleet Captain in the Royal Navy, born in Portsmouth but spend main years of her life deployed where every her majesties navy saw fit to post her father. From a young age she was expected to enlist herself in the Navy but she had decided they she had spent enough time rooming the world that she decided to join the police force.

After they had both completed their life stories a shout came in Sally Wright had arrested a girl under section 5 of the public order act. Sarah gunned the van to the scene and helped Sally load up the girl. They dropped Sally and her prisoner back off at the nick and headed back to their waiting area ready for the next shout.

As they downed their 3rd coffee of the evening a call came in of a disturbance near their location. Simon acknowledged the call and Sarah turned on the blues and twos and raced to the scene. As they approached they saw two men fleeing the scene. Simon jumped out of the van and Sarah drove off after the other. he ran down a short alley so Sarah grabbed her hat and took chase on foot.

The suspect was quick on his feet but all the extra laps Sarah did at the gym had paid off and she caught him up easily. Pulling her baton she floored the suspect and before he could realise what had happened she sat on his back and cuffed him. She yanked him to his feet and frog marched him back to the van. She just got him into the back of the van when Simon came over the radio and said his suspect had gotten away and was asking her location. She was just about to answer when she felt a blow to the back of her head sending her to the floor. Dazed on the floor she felt her radio being yanked from her stab vest and heard a smashing sound as it was tossed away. Next the she heard the rear of the van being opened and heard muffled voice. She was forcefully rolled on to her front and felt the unmistakeable feeling of a pair of speed cuffs clipping round her wrists. She was pulled to her feet and tossed into the holding cell of her van. As her head began to clear she felt the van pull away. She started to kick and scream so the driver hit the brakes suddenly causing her to smack her head into the bulk head. after a few minutes the van stop and the rear doors opened two men dressing black pulled her from the van and put duct tape over her mouth and throw her into the boot of a car.

Again they drove for several minutes and the car stopped. The boot was opened and the two men lifted her out of the boot and marched her into a old warehouse. Inside the run down decor gave way to luxury furnishings. She now heard the men talking, but their words were not English. Being a child of the navy she had picked up a few different language and this one was sound like Slovak.

She was patted down and had her equipment belt and mobile phone taken away. She was then shoved into a room with 5 other young girls. They all looked young between 18 to 25 years old. 4 of the girls wore sashes usually worn on hen dos. Sarah started to put the pieces together. This must be Slovak human trafficking gang. Snatching girls off the street and selling them into slavery. She decided she was not going to let that happen when another door opened and one of the girls was pulled out and the door closed.

One by one the girls were taken out and not returned. The door opened again and the thug who had pulled the other girls approached her. He was carrying something, it was her police uniform helmet. He put it on her head and marched her through the new door.

The room was dark with barley enough light to see her way. The thug stopped her on a small platform and left suddenly bright lights erupted in to life around her. When her eyes had acclimatised to the change of light she saw she was surrounded by 8 glass walls. Inside the darken booths she could make out the silhouettes of men. A PA system crackled in to life and a voice spoke broken English. Gentlemen for your final consideration I give you PC Sarah Bowen-Brown, she is 21 and is from good breeding. She thought to herself how could he know all that then she realised that they had taken her stuff her warrant card gave her name and the other items in her purse would give away her age and other aspects of her life and finally a double barrelled surname was bound to be from money or good breeding.

For the next several seconds she saw the men pushing a button on their arm chairs until the voice came back on. Congratulation to bidder number 3 sold for £125000, she will be taken to your holding area. The lights went dark and the thug came out a side room and pushed her out of the auction area. After being send down several corridors she was shoved into another room, this was clearly as cell. The thug un cuffed her hands and pulled the door closed. Sarah removed the tap from her mouth and noticed she was not alone. A girl around 19 was sitting on the floor sobbing. Sarah put her arm around her to comfit her. Her name was Grace and today was her birthday. Poor kid Sarah though she examined the room they were in and other than the door there was a small cot and a toilet.

After what seemed like hours and new thug entered the room a twisted her arm behind her back and she was led to another room. inside there was a bed with chains in the 4 corners and also there was 2 more chains hanging from the roof. Her wrist were secured in the roof chains. The thug left and two young girls in sexy underwear came in.

Their faces were young but there eyes were glazed and broken spirited seeing far to much for their young years. One of the girls said the master had ordered that Sarah's lower half be stripped, as no girl was permitted to wear trousers in his presence. Sarah started to get scared as one girl un did her shoes as the other unfastened her trousers and pulled them off. With her trousers and shoes gone the girls pulled out a large pair of scissors and cut her stab vest away, followed by her uniform pullover. Stood there in only her panties, uniform shirt, tie and socks. She felt someone behind her and felt a prick in her left calf. She was being injected with something, it went to her head and she blacked out.

When she came to half conciseness she was chained to the bed. She had lost her socks and knickers and her shirt was unbuttoned to the collar. They had left her tie on but her bra was missing, either she had been stripped and redressed or they girls cut it away. She shook her head clear of the sedative they gave her. The door opened and man wearing a well tailored suit entered. He was wearing a masquerade mask but she could see from his exposed features that he had a dark complexion so he was from the far east. She gave a vain attempt to struggle but all he limbs were securely chained spreading her over the bed. The man reached out and stroked her ankle. Sarah in a last ditched attempt to stop him declared that he was already accessory to kidnapping and if he continued he will be guilt of rape and assaulting a police officer.

The man laughed and continued up he inner thigh, his touch was gentle and tender. His other had parted her unbuttoned shirt exposing her breasts. He rubbed nipples and squeezed her breast as his other had got higher and higher.

Her body started to betray her as she felt her own arousal grow from this unknown mans tender touch. She tried to say to herself that he was violating her. His had pushed a finger into her clit and she let out a whimper. He giggled when he felt how wet she was at his touch. He was fingering her slowly at first but started to increase is pace. She felt the fire in he belly grow and she knew she would orgasm soon. The man stopped abruptly and pulled away from her. She almost felt disappointed when he stopped assaulting her.

He had stepped out of her field of view but she could her the unmistakable sound of a fly opening. A few moments later he was back at the end of the bed. His trousers and jacket were gone, his tie was loose and with his top button undone. Sarah got a first glance at his cock, it was the same caramel colour as the rest of his skin. He was cut and about 5 to 6 inches half erect. He got on the bed and made his way up to the head. He cocked his leg over her chest and rested his cock head on her chin.

She turned her head away and he slapped it back to the centre and shouted at her in Arabic to behalf. Arabic being one of the 12 languages she was fluent in she understood the threat he made about cutting her up. Resigned to her fate she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The man fed his cock into her mouth and grunt to her to worship him. Fearing for the first time for her safety she popped the cock out her mouth licked it from the base to the tip and took it back in her mouth. She started to work the cock in her mouth with gusto, hoping she could bring him off quickly in her mouth rather than her pussy. Her administration were working as his cock swelled to full 8 inch erection. She hope he would blow soon as her jaw ached. He pulled out and stroked her cheek saying she maybe a keeper. Sudden fear shot through her as to her fate after he was done with her. He slid down the bed between her legs and guide his cock in to her swollen pussy and fucked her roughly. In despair she started to cry, this made the man howl with laughter as he pounded her mercilessly.

He pulled out lifted her arse and pushed his cock into her virgin rosebud. She screamed in pain as he fucked her hole bareback. He was calling her a white slut that was born to serve the superior Arab man. He started to get rough and slapped the side of her face and her arse. She could feel his cock head swell just as he fire his cum up her arsehole. He rested a moment and pulled his cock out and presented it to her mouth to clean. without further threat she obeyed and cleaned the cum and shit from his cock. After a few moments he was hardening up again and started to hump her face. After a few minutes he pulled out and wanked himself to climax firing his second load over her face, collar and tie.

He climbed of the bed and disappeared and moments later reappeared redressed straighing his tie. He gave her a Arabic bow and said she was one of the best and well worth the money and hoped she would find peace in the after life and left. She lay there and whimpered to herself.

The two original girls who stripped her reappeared. They had a bowl of water and washed her face, collar and tie clean of the dried spunk. She guess most girls would be broken and submissive after being raped, but she was not most girls. The girls unchained her and she sprang to action. The attendants were no match for a full trained police constable. Beaten the girls were chained to the bed.

Sarah look around the room and found the cut remains of her stab vest and bra. In the corner bin she found her trousers and shoes. She quickly put them on and refastened her shirt. She put her hat back on and felt back in control again for the first time since this ordeal began. She looked around for a weapon and found a candle stick. She searched the girls and found some keys.

She pulled the door ajar and peered into the corridor, it was empty. She ventured down the corridor and paused at the first door she put her ear to it. There was no sound accept a slight crying. She entered to see the young girl wear nothing but her bride to be sash. She rushed up to her and unchained her. She quickly found out she was called Rebecca and that had not touched her yet. Sarah found the tattered remains of her dress and managed to tie it back on her.

Leading her out they checked the next room. Sarah sighed she was too late for this girl. She was chained to a wooden X and was beaten and whip and was slumped unconscious in her restraints. Sarah check for a pulse and she felt a faint one. Quickly she took her down and Becky sobbed as it was Jane her chief brides maid. The girl opened her one good eye and force a smile seeing the reassuring sight of a policewoman. The Jane had been in a cab home when the drive kidnapped her. Her clothes were nowhere so they made her a toga from the bed next to the cross. Becky helped Jane as Sarah took the lead.

In the next room Sarah found Grace the girl who's birthday it was. She was dressed in a full English catholic school uniform and she was being caned by a man dressed in a teachers gown and mortar board.

Sarah sneaked up behind him and hit him with a chop to the neck. He slumped to the floor knocked out. Grace stood up and pulled her schoolgirl knickers up and looked over at her attacker. She said he was a teacher at her school and gave him a hard kick in his balls.

Leaving the room the tried the last door inside were Becky's friends Laura and Frankie. These two girls had been forced into a lesbian sex show pleased to see the policewoman and their friends they quickly dressed and left the room.

At the far end of the corridor was 3 doors. The one to the left Sarah remembered was the auction room and the other doors she put her ear to. The one straight ahead was silent, she opened it slowly and it was broom cupboard. the one the right she heard several male Slovak voices.

She pointed to the left door and the girls quickly but quietly entered the auction room and hurried. Inside the auction room they saw two doors. The avoided the one to the holding cell and found themselves in another corridor behind the client booths. There was a door with a window showing the outside. Quickly they were outside in an alleyway. Sarah ordered the girls to go and raise the alarm she would stay here and stop anyone else from leaving.

She took up position behind a large dust bin and crouched behind it and watched the door. After a few minutes she heard some commotion from within. She tightened her grip on the candle stick as the ardenaline started to surge. One of the men appeared at the door and she sprung forward and hit him square in the face with the stick. As she recovered from her attack another man grabbed her from behind causing her to drop her stick. The first man recovered and punched her in the face dazing her. They dragged her back inside and into one of the rooms. In broken english they said they would teach her for fucking up their operation and kick her a few time. One of the men dragged her to her feet pinning her arms behind her. The other grabbed her shirt and ripped it open exposing her breasts. He pinched and bite her nipples as she cried out in pain. He punched her in the stomach as is friend let her go. She crumbled to the floor crying. The first guy pulled a knife and cut open her trousers letting the tatters full to each ankle. she was yanked to her knees by her hair and she felt a cock forced into her mouth. The man holding hair a vice like grip pumped her mouth deep down her throat. From behind the other guy pulled her to a bend over standing position and force his cock up her sore arse and fuck her hard. Tears of pain streamed down her face as she was raped for the second time within the hour. The guy fucking her face told her she was going to die a cum slut. Sarah went into a daze did not feel the guy cum in her arse. He pulled out letting her go she sunk back to her knees. The other emptied his load down her throat and held his cock in her throat forcing her to swallow.

She slumped into a heap on the floor a broken woman. The men laughed at her as one of them kicked her in the stomach again. The guy who fucked her mouth grabbed her wrist and pulled her flat out on the floor on her belly. The other guy took off his leather belt and started to whip Sarah's back and arse. She let out a blood curling scream as they whipped her. Her police issue shirt that was until a few hours ago was a well pressed pristine white was now a torn bloody rag. Sarah felt as if she was going to pass out from the pain as guy who fucked her arse knelt behind her and fed his cock into her pussy and fucked her hard and fast. The other guy yanked her up to all fours by her hair and said how does it feel to know she was going to die. She spat at him and he called her a police whore and punched her square in the face. She slipped into unconscious welcoming the fuzzy darkness. It was short lived as she was slapped awake with the man telling her they had not give her permission to pass out.

The guy fucking her emptied his second load into her. Another kick to the stomach and she was on the floor beaten and spitting blood. The two guys laughed as they pissed on her. The urine mixing with her fresh wounds stinging like crazy. The spoke in their native tough but Sarah could not think straight enough to translate.

The first man grabbed his knife as the second pulled her to her feet and the first guy sunk his blade into he belly. Sarah's eyes bulged as guy told her to die bitch. Once more she fell to the floor and the guy wiped his blade on her shirt and they both left.

Sarah tried to apply as much pressure as she could to her fatal wound find to stay awake.

15 minutes later she heard voices enter the room. They were English and calling her name. It was Simon and Sally her fellow officers. Sally started first aid as Simon called in the medics.

2 Hours later Sarah had been in surgery and was now recovering from a hospital bed.

The following day she had a visit from Grace the girl she rescued the night before. She had Sarah's police bowler hat and said it was the only part of her uniform not put in the bin.

It help Sarah talk things through with Grace over the following days and the two grew close. During one of chats Grace went quite and said she was glad not to be violated by the teacher as though she has not admitted it to anyone else she was a lesbian.

Sarah welled up and thanked for trusting her with that revelation and told Grace she as bi-sexual herself. She confessed to a having a 6 month relationship a female royal navy lieutenant from her father's staff when she was 17 and she had a brief fling with a fellow female recruit at the police training college. She admitted to having a thing for hot women in neat shirt and tie uniforms and also admitted that Grace looked hot in the schoolgirl outfit. This made Grace blush.

This sharing of secrets cemented the deep bound of a new friendship.