In the Loft Above...

Story Info
Two 18 year olds retreat to their favorite fucking spot
781 words
3.41
18.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sigh quietly, ruffling through the boring novel sitting in front of me. We have a report due in less than a week, and I've barely made it through three chapters. I know I can catch up...but lately I've been distracted. I quickly tilt my head towards the clock on the wall. You would think an eighteen year old would have it down pat by now, but our teacher sent me a dirty look from her desk at the rear of the classroom. I sighed. Ten more minutes until I can leave and go to our secret place...

I feel my phone buzzing in my front pocket, and I suppress a moan. I've been DYING this last class.

I can't help but move forward in my seat. It looks like I'm trying to focus on the book, but really I'm just pressing the seam of my jeans into my clit, thinking about later on. I gently rock my hips back and forth, rubbing my little nub as secretively as possible. It feels like I'm almost in a trance, trying to focus on not cumming in front of the entire class.

The school bell startles me and I jerk in my seat. My face is flushed and I feel slightly out of breath. I shove my book into my backpack and exit the classroom, quickly ducking into a stairwell to check my texts.

Just one from you—"No panties." I blush, and hurriedly shove the phone back into my pocket. Impatiently, I wait for the thundering herd of students to exit the building, and then I look around for cameras. They're facing away from my position. I remove my panties, hurriedly, and shove them into my hoodie.

The rough fabric feels good against my pussy lips and I smile slightly as I scurry to our secret place.

The drama classroom is the perfect place for fucking after school hours. We both learnt that our junior year. It's set up similar to a college class, minus the shabby teacher's desk at the front and ripped seats with stuffing leaking out. But the best thing about it is the loft above the stage, where the production work used to take place. No one ever goes there—it was put out of commission after a student fell and broke their arm.

The ladder leading up to the loft is rickety and pretty scary to climb if you're scared of heights.

I take a deep breath and grip the rungs firmly, half walking, half pulling myself up. My stomach is falling and I feel a wave of dizziness overtake me. I almost change my mind about going up when I see you looking at me from the stop. I steady my breathing and very slowly and carefully continue my journey skyward. It's hard not to feel safe knowing that you're right there, just a few feet away.

I pop my head up into the little square that is part of the floor, and you take my hand and pull me up through. Before I can say a word, your lips are pressed against mine, your hands pulling me close to you. They slide down along my back, cupping and squeezing my ass. I run my hands over your chest, lightly scratching you...down your stomach, and rub your hard cock through your jeans. You pick me up around my waist and pin me against the wall, pulling my hoodie and shirt off as one.

I slide down the wall and unzip your jeans, pulling them down to your knees and slipping your hard cock out of your underwear. There's already a bead of precum on the tip and I greedily lick it off and begin sucking you, trying to coax out more, enjoying the flavor. I let out a little moan of excitement as I feel more on my tongue.

I take my tongue and lick from the base of your cock to the head, flicking it over the little ledge of skin between the head and the shaft, before sucking it into my mouth. I lick my way down, and the up partway, and then down again, before finally taking your balls into my mouth, gently sucking them in and out. I run my hand up and down your shaft, feeling you growing harder. Your breathing is getting faster and louder, and I feel my excitement growing...

I feel your hands on the back of my head, tangling in my hair. You pull me off your cock, gently but firmly, and pull your pants off the rest of the way. I lay back and spread my legs, pulling off the rest of my clothing.

To be continued...