In the Midnight Hour

Story Info
Halloween Rendezvous.
1.8k words
4
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beep of the security alarm surprises me as I finish brushing my teeth. It's Halloween and I am about to turn in from hours of handing out candy to the neighborhood broods. House sitting for my ex girlfriend. She is not supposed to be home for a couple days yet.

I grab a robe, a bat and head downstairs to check the house. Going down, I spy the shadow of a figure walking through the kitchen. Creeping around the corner, I see the back of a young woman I immediately recognize.

"What the fuck are you doing home?" I ask in a half irritated and half joking tone.

The abruptness of my speech makes Julie jump. She pivots around, hits me in the chest, and yells -" Jesus, don't do that to me. You scared the shit out of me."

"Scared the shit out of you? I was about to go to sleep when I heard someone sneaking into the house on Halloween night."

"Sneak? It's my fucking house, asshole."

"Yes, I know. It's the one I have been house sitting for you as a favor if you remember."

"Yes, sorry for yelling. You just scared me. How's it been?"

"Fine, nothing of note. I cleaned up a little since you left a mess."

"Yeah, was running late for my flight and didn't have time to clean up before I left. If you remember, I am a bit challenged with time management."

I laugh and grin at her - "yes, I do recall something about that. What are you doing back early? I thought you were back on Wednesday?"

"Eh, I wasn't having the best time so I took an early flight."

"You could have texted and given me a heads up."

"Why would I do that? I wanted to see what you how you were taking care of the place and besides I thought I might catch you fucking someone in my bed."

"You wanted to catch me fucking someone? What you wanted to watch?"

"No, just wanted to see what you were up to while I was away. There's not anyone in my bed right now, is there?"

"No, I appreciate the vote of confidence but all you might have caught be doing is jacking off alone."

"Uh, no ladies in your life?"

"Nothing steady since you which is why it was pretty uncomplicated for me to housesit for you."

"Oh come on jack, you gotta get out there."

"Who says I'm not out there? Just haven't found anything steady."

"But you have found some tail then?"

"Occasionally."

"Well, good," she said leaning on my arm and looking up at me. "Can you help me with something else?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I got a late invite to this Halloween bash and need to pull together a costume really quick. Need your creative mind."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, party starts right now and goes till late. You wanna come too? I think I can bring someone."

"No, I was about to go sleep when you came in; I have to work in the morning."

"Ok, well come up with me."

We both start toward the stairs. I flick the kitchen lights off and go up behind her.

I stare at her body the whole way. She was always gorgeous; petite, lovely, and the best curvy ass you could hope for. Her leggings are skin tight and leave little for the imagination. But then again, I don't have to imagine. I just remember. It was 8 months ago that we broke it off but I can still remember every curve and contour of her body.

She leads me back the way I came and we go into her bedroom.

"Wow, you really did clean up in here. I hope I can find everything."

She looks in her walk-in closet and starts talking about the party-

"So, this is some Halloween private party. I don't know the hosts but Jenny sent me the invite. She said they want last year and stayed till 4am. She recommended something Halloween sexy."

"Ah, Halloween sexy. The official uniform of young women for October 31st."

"Shut up and help me figure something out."

Julie has a lot of clothes so there were plenty of options.

"What about this" she said as she grabs a red jacket off the hanger, "I could go as red riding hood."

"But it has to be sexy red riding hood" - I note as I looked through her dresses.

"I need a red dress with it but I don't think I have something that will work."

"You could try this". I said pulling a hung up red shirt from a hanger. "I always liked this one on you."

"Ohh, nice. That could work. Ok, go in the other room while I change in here."

I go back in the bedroom and take a drink of water on the nightstand. The room is dim with the only light filtering in from the bathroom. I had left iTunes playing and a percussive beat teased in the background.

I wait on the edge of the bed and heard heels against the hardwoods.

Looking up, there was the fantasy that had held my attention these last 8 months and beyond.

Julie had belted the red shirt to convert it to a dress and looks down at me with a flirtatious question - "So what do you think?"

"What do I think?" - I stand up to get a better look. "I like the leather belt. It's a nice touch." I put my hands on the sides of the belt as if to admire how it was made. I move my hands slowly down from the belt to just touch the red shirt's fabric as she turns - poking her ass towards me, asking - "Is it too short in the back? It is a shirt, you know."

"Let me see," I say as I pull my hand back and slap her covered ass.

She laughs - "What are you doing? You always did like my ass best."

"Excuse me, but I liked the whole package. The ass is just too hard to keep my hands off."

"Is that so?" She leans back into me, pushing her ass toward my cock. My hands are at her hips as she wriggles her body into me. I slide them down as she moves, getting to the skin of her thighs. With my hands on her skin, she intentionally dips and forces my hands to push up her dress, exposing her black lace thong.

I am dizzy with excitement. I grab her ass hard and squeeze as she pushes back into me, pulsing with the beats of the music. My cock leaps to attention in my boxers - my robe coming apart in the middle.

She grins and moves away from me. She puts both hands on the wall and bends over - moving from side to side in the most seductive dance I have ever seen. She looks back over her shoulder and whispers above the music - "What are you doing over there?"

I take two steps toward her undulating body - my cock fighting to get out. "That's better..." she says brushing the front of my shorts, teasing me with her movements.

I grab her hips again from behind and begin moving with the music as well - "That's it," she whispers. From behind her, I move my hands so they slide down the front of her thighs. She dips again, forcing the dress up once more and exposing the front of her thong.

She reaches back with her arm and wraps it around my neck. With the music as my guide, I glide my hand between her legs and feel the warmth of her aroused sex. She is fire and water in one. I slide two fingers over the top of her and she gasps. Up and down with the music, my fingers twitching with anticipation. I slide them deep and grab all of her at once - she smiles, moaning loudly over the beats.

The softness, the heat of her overwhelms me. I turn her around, lead her to the bed and bend her over. I pull aside her thong and trace my fingers around her pussy - wanton and wet. She lays her head down, grabs her breasts, and pushes her ass further in the air. I know the request and oblige, plunging two fingers into her. Hard, quick movements - my hand now pulsing to the music - filling her, fucking her.

She is excitement and desire. She melts further into the bed; I move with her, making sure not to stop my movements. She pulls aside the shirt and pinches her hard nipple. She licks her fingers and circles it around - tracing her fingers over and over.

I suddenly feel her other hand near mine. Face still down, she rubs her clit as I continue to pump her with my fingers from behind. Her breath accelerates and then stops as I feel her body tighten with the first wave of climax. I know her body and what she is capable of - I speed up my movements - hard, fast force.

She screams as I do this and cries out, melting further into the bed. I keep moving with her and don't stop fingering her - prolonging her climax as much as she wants. She shudders again and again. In the midnight hour, she cries "More, more, more."

I cannot stop - her body is an addiction to me and I have been without it for too long.

As she finishes a second climax, I rotate her around and kneel on the bed, turning her ass sideways toward me. I undo the belt and free her from the red jacket and shirt. I grab her other breast as she continues to tease the first. My cock is swollen, red, and begging for relief. I enter her slowly and she cries out again as she pulses her other hand on her clit. I want to take it slow. I want to take it so slow. I want to savor every minute with her, every drop of sweat, every texture; I want the minutes to turn to hours. But in the midnight hour, she cries "More, more, more." My movements quicken to satisfy her requests as I fuck her harder and harder. She raises her leg suddenly and screams, the hand from her breast gripping the sheets. She contorts as the pleasure washes over her again and again. I push harder and deeper into her; my own climax growing until it explodes into her writhing body. I collapse onto her and cover her in an embrace as she finishes her last orgasm.